High School of the Dead {RP}

Aigomiko posted on Jun 12, 2014 at 01:49AM
Fujimi Academy is on a large campus with multiple buildings in a fenced and gated area. The main building and at least two other buildings are four stories tall and connected to each other by walkways on the 2nd and 4th floors. In addition to the main building where most classes are held, there is an administration office building, a dorm building, and a number of smaller buildings. The largest of these smaller buildings appears to be a gymnasium. On top of the administration office building there is an observatory which extends above the rest of the school and contains a large telescope and a room for Astronomy students to sleep in. The interior of the school looks like a typical school in that there are hallways lined with classrooms running throughout the building and many stairways in different locations around the school.

Fujimi Academy has students in the first through third years (Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors) of high school, and students range in age from about 15 to 18. As with many schools in Japan, female students wear the sailor outfits and male students wear the military style gakuran. The sailor blouses are white with green collars and a black bow on the front and are paired with a green skirt. The gakuran are black and consist of a long-sleeved jacket and matching pants although some students have been shown without the jacket. While some characters wear long-sleeved white dress shirts underneath the jacket, there does not appear to be a strict dress code, as others wear a variety of shirts instead.

Campus life for the students seems at least somewhat leisurely. When not in class, students are able to engage in soccer, ping pong, and other extracurricular activities. Fujimi Academy is a boarding school, so it is implied that the students all live on campus in the dorms, but it has been stated that most students are from Tokonosu City. It can also be assumed that, since it is a boarding school, it is also a private school. This is further evidenced by the fact that some of the students who attend the school are from affluent or well-known families.

Clubs (Classes)

Baseball/Softball - These students may not be the fastest, but with a bat in hand or any other blunt object they're a force to be feared.

Soccer- These students have great stamina and a kick from them will send almost anything flying.

Basketball- These athletes can run for ages with no sign of trouble and have reflexes like a cat and can evade others easily and quickly though they aren't actually that fast.

Track and Field - These students have become versatile from their training. They can throw objects far distances while also jumping great heights and running fast for short distances then needing time to rest.

Judo- Having trained every day after school for years even before High School these students have nearly mastered the gentle fighting style of Judo. They can immobilize nearly any enemy coming there way by grabbing them any way hey see fit.

Kendo- These masters of the blade can take down any enemy even with a wooden sword if used properly that it.

Volleyball- These students have amazing eye sight and hand eye coordination along with there amazing endurance.

Swimming- Capable of swimming large distances quickly and holding their breath for long periods of time.

Kyudo (Japanese Archery)- This club's team member's accuracy cannot be matched they are capable of making nearly any shot they attempt.

Chorus- These talented artists can sing anything in any vocal field some have even learned how to through their voice and when at their highest they have been known to shatter glass.

Flower Arrangement (Doctor) - Having spent so many years around plants they have memorized the use of almost every plant found in Japan and know which medicines they were made into.

Tea Ceremony- In all of the silence while setting up and performing the ceremonies these club members have mastered their hearing and could hear the breath of a mouse from the other side of the school.

Drama Club- These performers could fool even the most hardened detective. Not to mention their stage make up could turn them into anything their hearts desierd.

Science- Some of the brightest minds Fujimi Academy has to offer. Whether it comes to chemicals, mysteries, or any electronic device in sight they are capable of making them bend to their minds.

[Character Sheet]

Name:
Year In High School: (first through third years (Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors))
Club You're Involved In (Class):
Bio:
Appearance: (A picture will be fine)
Fujimi Academy is on a large campus with multiple buildings in a fenced and gated area. The main buil
last edited on Jun 21, 2014 at 02:29AM

High School of the Dead 776 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 776

over a year ago Aigomiko said…
*As his vision cleared up he realized he was on thee bus and that Kihara was speeding as Hiroshima was screaming which direction to go.*

Kazuhiko: Hiroshima! He'awake!

Hroshima: Right well I'm a tad busy!//No Not right go Left!
*The bus then swerved heavily while making a quick right.*
over a year ago Awesome57 said…
*James slid across the seat and nearly fell off of it. He laughed a hearty laugh. This pushed the pain out of his mind. He smiled happily. He had never gone this fast in any vehicle.*
*Kazuhiko: Are you okay?
*He put hs hand on Jame's forehead and he seemed fine fever wise.*
I guess a fever isn't frying your brain?
How is your stomach doing?
James: I feel....... different. Definitely not better, but different.

*James closed his eyes. Tomoko and Saya came back into his head and they smiled at him.*
*With the next bump on the bus they were gone. As he opened his eyes he remembered they were truly gone and that it was just a hallucination.*
Kazuhiko: I see.. well don't worry we're on our way to a hospital. IF WE COULD ACTUALLY FIND OUT THE DIRECTION!
*He'd yell this out to Hiroshima who was in charge of reading the map out for Kihara.*
James: Calm down everyone. You'll kill me faster with how your driving.

*James closed his eyes and fell back to sleep.*
*The next time he awoke the bus had stopped and everyone except for Karina's Mother and the baby were gone.*
James: Where is everybody?

*James tried to sit up but he couldn't. His pain was to great.*
Karina's Mother: Outside trying to convince the soldiers to let us in, because you need serious treatment.
James: Bring me to them. They might let me in then.

*James beckoned for her to help him up.*
*She'd hold the baby gently and would use her other arm to assist him outside. It was there that he saw the japanese army guarding the gate to the hospital heavily and his friends trying to convince them to let him in.*
James: Hi there military. Could you please let me in for treatment. I have only been shot in the stomach.I have not been bit.

*James startled the group.*
Hiroshima: James. You shouldn't be moving right now you need to go lay back down.

Soldier: I'm sorry, but we are lacking in supplies and we need whatever we have.

Kazuhiko: I thought you guys were supposed to be protecting us? You're just sitting here locking us out when we actually need you!
James: Calm down everyone. Top officials are the highest priority for the doctors right now.*James turned towards the soldier.* Do you maybe have a doctor we can talk to? Do you have any information about the undead? And lastly do you care what happens to anyone else who lives in this city?

*James said these words carefully and slowly.*
Soldier: I will see. it's classified, and we defend those that can assist with this process so we can overall protect everyone over a long period of time.
James: Thank you sir. Sorry to question your loyalty to the people of this country.

*James saluted the man and then he bowed politely to show his respect.*
Soldier: Appreciated.
*He'd salute James and would return to his post as the gang began to move back onto the bus and Kazhiko then cursed the soldier out one more time.*

Kazuhiko: Shit what do we do now?
James: First of all stop cursing the soldiers. The more you do that the less they respect you. Second of all we wait and watch. More undead will be in the area soon. When that happens we follow the convoy. It looks like they have a few trucks parked. They will most likely protect the doctors too.
Karina's Father: What now we're taking on the army for some child?

Kazuhiko: Yeah we are!...Are we really though?

Hiroshima: This might be our only chance, but where should we park? We can't just stay in full view.
James: They won't allow us to park near them. We need to stay off to the side of the hospital and we need someone to watch the military and the hospital. We need 3-4 hour shifts on the watch. You people pick whos first. I need more rest.

*James lay back in his seat and fell asleep.*
*As he woke up the next time he noticed that when he did sleep they were becoming longer and longer periods of time and that each time he awoke his condition was deteriorating. He had a high fever and could barely speak.*
*Patience James the military will pull through. He was barely able to croak the word water to the group. His vision started to blur a bit. He needed water so bad that it hurt.*

James: *Barely audible* Water. I need water.
*Kazuhiko and Hiroshima both fumbled to get the boy a sip of water from a water bottle they picked up while in the house.*

Hiroshima: Don't worry James we're on their trail right now. You were right. As the undead came they conserved their ammo and began to retreat.
James: Figures.

*James fell back asleep moments later.*
*He awoke to the sounds of screams and gun shots. As he looked around the bus he saw everyone except Hiroshima and Kazuhiko. They were all stunned with fear as more fires were shot.*
James: *Speaking a little clearer.* What's happening?

*James looked out the window.*
*As he looked out the window he saw Kazuhiko lying on the ground in a pool of blood motionless. Once he turned his head he saw Hiroshima trying to talk to the soldiers his face now covered in tears. The soldiers had cold expressions on their face and their guns ready.*
James: Great, just great.

*James sat there and did nothing. He noticed how hopeless the situation was. The only one of his friends that didn't die was Karina.*
*Within a few minutes one more shot was heard then a loud scream. After a few moments of silence the military trucks took off and Hiroshima limped onto the bus holding his bleeding right arm.*
James: What happened?

*James's eyes were full of concern.*
*Hiroshima tried to stop crying the best he could as he spoke, but every now and then a sob would break his speech.*

Hiroshima: We had tracked them down as you told us to and when they stopped to refuel we asked to see the doctor once again, but they still refused. It was then that Kazuhiko had lost his temper and began to curse and shout at them until finally one of them fired. He was shot in the leg and snapped and tried to fight back. They then shot him numerous times until he stopped moving. They then considered killing me until I began begging for my life..They then shot me as a warning and let me go free.

Karina's Father:..Wha...what're we going to do now?
No military, no real medical care aside from pharmacy pills, and no safe place to stay...we'll die out here.
James: No we won't. Everyone stay down. I will continue to follow them. I need the doctor worse than ever and I will be damned to die like this.

*James ran forward to the front of the bus. He grabbed the wheel and started to follow the military again.*
*The passengers began to scream in protest arguing they shouldn't all die for James. Even Hiroshima was silent. It seemed like the brutal killing of Kazuhiko and the strike against him put true fear in his heart. As the bus continued to swerve do to James' condition they eventually caught up with the military who were dealing with a horde of the undead that blocked their path.*
*James didn't stop the bus. He swerved around the military vehicles and plowed into the undead. He almost rolled the bus, but some how he kept it upright. The bus got stuck, but had slaughtered half the hoard. James got out of the seat and turned towards the group.*

James: Grab any weapon you can find. This is going to be fun and we hopefully won't die.
*The group did not move. Though they said nothing they had made up their mind. They refused to fight the military,. For one none of them had any battle knowledge 2 there were more of them with better weaponry they knew going against them meant death. All for a boy who might pull through in the first place.*

Hiroshima:..James...I..I'm sorry.
James: You think I mean fight the military? Are you all idiots. I meant the undead. We are in the middle of a hoard of the undead. We can't fight the military, we don't have the weaponry. I am going to open the door soon.

*James stood there waiting for the group.*
*They'd hesitate still not wanting to leave and as James stood up he almost fell back down the pain was so intense.*

Karina's Father: Why should we put our lives in danger for you! You have continuously gotten us in situation after situation! People have died because of you and now you want to rick the lives of the last of us and an infant for you?
James: Hahaha, I guess so because of me everything goes downhill. I will die today. The worst possible way to die.

*As he finished his sentence, the group heard gunshots ring out. They came closer and closer. It sounded like they were a few feet a way. James pulled out his pistols. He barely had any strength to hold them, but he did. He looked out the door and saw the military. They were getting slightly closer. He noticed that most of the undead weren't staying dead.*

James: *With all the strength he could muster, yelled out the window.* Shoot the undead in the head. Shoot them in the head.
last edited over a year ago
( I'm confused idk what to do now lol)
(Think on it more.)
*Wthin minutes the shooting stopped and they heard a knock on their bus.*
*James opened the door and smiled at the soldiers.*

James: Hello there, I request medical attention. Sorry for the reckless stunt. After all you shot and killed one of my friends. You also shot a pharmacist. I made sure not to hit any of your men.
*They'd raise the gun to the persistent boy.*
???: We have warned you multiple times now leave before we have to use more violence.
James: Just take us with you. I helped you with the hoard and I just need one doctor. I just need him to gauge how bad my injury is. I won't bother the military again. I mean you can't spare 1 doctor, you killed a civillian and you shot a pharmacist.

*James voice started to fade slightly, but his voice never wavered as he accused the soldiers. His eyes never changed.*
last edited over a year ago
*They'd stare and one would begin to talk into a walkie talkie*
???: Fine leave your weapon and come with us.
James: These are the only thing I own. I will put them in my coat without bullets. I need these guns.

*James pulled the guns from his coat and emptied the revolver. He gave all his bullets to the soldier. He showed that he had no more bullets. He put the guns back into his coat and kept his hands where they could see them.*
???: You heard our orders.
Don't push your luck kid you've come this far
*James looked at the military with a stern gaze. He would use his last tactic.*

James: You can call me kid, but do you know who I am? Have you heard of the cover-up two years back? The same incident occurred, just not on a full scale like this. I am the kid who survived that cover-up or if it makes you feel any better you could hold on to my guns. I don't want to leave them here with no guarantee of getting them back.
*The soldier raised his gun to James' Head*
???: This is your last chance to comply kid! We know of the cover up and no longer care now that the world is coming to shit! We aren't taking your weaponry it'll only slow us down. Let your companions hold them. You trust them don't you?
*James looked at the military and realized what was happening. The military had no obligation to help the people anymore, since there was no more government. He put his guns on the bus seat and walked off the bus.*

James: Let's go.