High School of the Dead {RP}

Aigomiko posted on Jun 12, 2014 at 01:49AM
Fujimi Academy is on a large campus with multiple buildings in a fenced and gated area. The main building and at least two other buildings are four stories tall and connected to each other by walkways on the 2nd and 4th floors. In addition to the main building where most classes are held, there is an administration office building, a dorm building, and a number of smaller buildings. The largest of these smaller buildings appears to be a gymnasium. On top of the administration office building there is an observatory which extends above the rest of the school and contains a large telescope and a room for Astronomy students to sleep in. The interior of the school looks like a typical school in that there are hallways lined with classrooms running throughout the building and many stairways in different locations around the school.

Fujimi Academy has students in the first through third years (Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors) of high school, and students range in age from about 15 to 18. As with many schools in Japan, female students wear the sailor outfits and male students wear the military style gakuran. The sailor blouses are white with green collars and a black bow on the front and are paired with a green skirt. The gakuran are black and consist of a long-sleeved jacket and matching pants although some students have been shown without the jacket. While some characters wear long-sleeved white dress shirts underneath the jacket, there does not appear to be a strict dress code, as others wear a variety of shirts instead.

Campus life for the students seems at least somewhat leisurely. When not in class, students are able to engage in soccer, ping pong, and other extracurricular activities. Fujimi Academy is a boarding school, so it is implied that the students all live on campus in the dorms, but it has been stated that most students are from Tokonosu City. It can also be assumed that, since it is a boarding school, it is also a private school. This is further evidenced by the fact that some of the students who attend the school are from affluent or well-known families.

Clubs (Classes)

Baseball/Softball - These students may not be the fastest, but with a bat in hand or any other blunt object they're a force to be feared.

Soccer- These students have great stamina and a kick from them will send almost anything flying.

Basketball- These athletes can run for ages with no sign of trouble and have reflexes like a cat and can evade others easily and quickly though they aren't actually that fast.

Track and Field - These students have become versatile from their training. They can throw objects far distances while also jumping great heights and running fast for short distances then needing time to rest.

Judo- Having trained every day after school for years even before High School these students have nearly mastered the gentle fighting style of Judo. They can immobilize nearly any enemy coming there way by grabbing them any way hey see fit.

Kendo- These masters of the blade can take down any enemy even with a wooden sword if used properly that it.

Volleyball- These students have amazing eye sight and hand eye coordination along with there amazing endurance.

Swimming- Capable of swimming large distances quickly and holding their breath for long periods of time.

Kyudo (Japanese Archery)- This club's team member's accuracy cannot be matched they are capable of making nearly any shot they attempt.

Chorus- These talented artists can sing anything in any vocal field some have even learned how to through their voice and when at their highest they have been known to shatter glass.

Flower Arrangement (Doctor) - Having spent so many years around plants they have memorized the use of almost every plant found in Japan and know which medicines they were made into.

Tea Ceremony- In all of the silence while setting up and performing the ceremonies these club members have mastered their hearing and could hear the breath of a mouse from the other side of the school.

Drama Club- These performers could fool even the most hardened detective. Not to mention their stage make up could turn them into anything their hearts desierd.

Science- Some of the brightest minds Fujimi Academy has to offer. Whether it comes to chemicals, mysteries, or any electronic device in sight they are capable of making them bend to their minds.

[Character Sheet]

Name:
Year In High School: (first through third years (Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors))
Club You're Involved In (Class):
Bio:
Appearance: (A picture will be fine)
Fujimi Academy is on a large campus with multiple buildings in a fenced and gated area. The main buil
last edited on Jun 21, 2014 at 02:29AM

High School of the Dead 776 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 776

over a year ago Aigomiko said…
*They'd walk the boy towards their caravan every now and then blowing the brains out of one of the undead that were still moving until the eventually got to the door.*

???: Now go inside and if we here anything strange we will come in shooting.
over a year ago Awesome57 said…
James: You won't have to worry about anything.

*James entered through the door.*
*As he entered he saw a young blonde woman sitting at a desk in a lab coat. She then turned to him and crossed her legs flirtatiously.*

???: I was moved and saddened about what happened with you and your friends so I managed to convince them to stop and let me treat you.
*As he entered he saw a young blonde woman sitting at a desk in a lab coat. She then turned to him an
*James closed the door behind him and took a moment to look over her figure. A quick second. He hid how attracted to her he was. He still had Tomoko on his mind.*

James: I see, they were prepared to kill me and everyone else. They already killed a frie...... acquaintance of mine. His name was Kazuhiko. After I heard that I drove the bus and ran into the hoard. I didn't hit any of the soldiers though.

*James began to cough heavily. He fell on the ground after a second or two of coughing. Blood began to come through the front of his shirt. He had blood streaming down his arm too.*
*The woman quickly ran to his side and helped him on the bed.*
???: I'm sorry they're just trying to keep me safe. I'm one of the few doctors that made it out of the military base in time and they may need me.
Now for you.
*She'd unbutton his shirt and winced at the sight of his body.*
Don't worry it's not too late.
*She then began to set up a machine and attempted to put a breathing mask over his face.*
*James breathed into the mask. His eyes began to close again. He felt extremely tired. He couldn't even lift his hand.*

James: Thanks.

*James thanks was barely audible as he slipped into sleep. He knew it wouldn't be his last.*
*When he awoke it was night and his stomach was in a massive amount of pain, but still felt better than before. As he looked around the dark room he saw the doctor smoking a cigarette while looking at a medical book.*
James: Hey..... do you think I could have a smoke? The pain is horrible.

*James laughed slowly and then began to cough in pain. He recovered faster than when he had coughed before. He had a smile on his face.*
???: Haha naaah.
*She'd stand and walked to his side and checked his forehead for a fever. Her soft cold hand felt amazing against his burning skin.*
Don't worry as you heal up the fever should go down. Until then no excessive moving or dangerous situations...,but that can't really be helped in this situation..Hmm perhaps I can convince the soldiers to let you stay with us. At least until you get your strength up
James: I'd rather stay with the military altogether, but they'd probably say I would slow them down and I have a group of people to watch although they hate me. I was reckless and one of the people I knew died because of it. I lost a dear friend, a girlfriend, and an acquaintance all in a few days. I shot the woman who killed said dear friend.

*James's memory flashed back to the horrible and slightly happy moments that had led up to the place he was at. He closed his eyes and thought about everything. He hated what had happened. He only had one friend left.*
*The woman put her hand on his shoulder and sighed.*

???: For a kid you've been through a lot these past few days.... Don't worry. If you want I might be able to convince them to allow your friend to join us...Though it might be a lot to ask for since we're low on men..will your friend be able to fight and work on the caravan?
James: They killed the only helpful one......... The other friends family is a mess. There is a pharmacist in our group and a baby. The woman that i killed had a baby girl. Me and my girlfriend were taking care of her, but then stuff happened. I don't know, I can't just leave them, even if I want to.

*James's thoughts began to go back to the terrible memories. He began to shiver slightly.*
*The doctor no longer consoled him, but stared outside into the death of the new world.*
???: I'm sorry...I..I can't ask them to bring in a group that large I..they barely want to guard me and I'm the last medical expert anywhere near here I...I'm sorry kiddo.
*She'd stare out the window no longer caring for the scenery, but to try not to look into the defeated young man's eyes.*
James: Who's in charge of these armed men? I would like to talk to the that person, if possible.

*James eyes filled with hope again.*
???: Commander Alkaid.
*She'd turn to him and sat beside him.*
Eventually I will set up a meeting between you two, but right now you need your rest kiddo.
James: I need to meet with him ASAP. I have an idea on how we can stay with the military and not be a bother. I will get some sleep though.

*James closed his eyes and fell asleep soon after.*
*As he awoke he realized he'd been tied down to the bed, but as he looked to the side he saw the doctor with her hand over her head as a sign of being tired and a new figure standing above him. She was dressed in baggy unrealistic clothes with 2 hunting knives on the back of her belt.*

???: I heard you wanted to speak to me?
*As he awoke he realized he'd been tied down to the bed, but as he looked to the side he saw the doct
James: Yes, first of all, why am I tried down?

*James thought about what he said after he said it. He realized that it was a stupid question.*

James: Disregard the previous question. What I really want to talk about is how I can keep my group with your convoy without causing trouble.
Alkaid: Hmph. Do any of you know how to fight? How to scavenge? How many of you are there and are the healthy enough to be put to work?
*She'd bend over him staring him in her eyes and grabbing one hunting knife slowly drawing it out.*
*James eyes never wavered. He had seen enough and had made himself a rock.*

James: Two of us can fight. One is only a baby. One is a pharmacist and one of us can scavenge if told too. I am one of the two that can fight. I can fire guns well and I can fight barehanded without any problem.
???: No you can't not for at least 2 weeks with those injuries.
Alkaid:...While scavenging do you think you'd be able to provide your group with your own food?
We will help defend you, but food is scarce as is.
James: We have enough of our own food, that is if the group didn't eat it all while I am here. We can provide for ourselves. Now could you please untie me? This is really uncomfortable against some of my wounds.
*Alkaid would nod while giving him a thumbs up as she used her hunting knife to cut the restraints.*
Alkaid: Now about your housing. Will that hunk of junk be able to keep up with us or will you need to board one of the cargo cargo cars? Though if you do if anything comes up missing it'll be on your head.
James: Well we kept up with your pristine military vehicles with that hunk of junk. I will stress the point of no stealing to the group too. We may need a slight tow backwards because of my recklessness though. At least I didn't hit any troops. Now if you excuse me dear Alkaid I must go talk to my group.

*James opened the door and all he saw was a bloodbath. There were finished undead everywhere and soldiers were running around shooting undead. They were aiming for chest to head. James shook his head in frustration.*

James: Aim for the head you idiots.*He shouted at the soldiers.*
last edited over a year ago
*The soldiers took down their foes easily laughing as they flipped the wounded Jame's off.*
Alkaid: They know how to kill them they just enjoy messing around with them for fun. Even though I TOLD THEM TO STOP WASTING AMMO!
*The soldiers would shiver while running to their posts*
Off to your friends? Lead the way.
*As she said this she'd pat him on the back signaling that she was going with him.*
James: Seems like some disobedient soldiers. Let's go.

*James walked into the bloodbath. He pulled out his brass knuckles and put them on. He walked towards the bus.*
(When did he get brass knuckles?)
(He has had them, read the posts after I joined.)
(Hmmm okie)
*As he entered the bus he saw his team cowering behind seats looking out the window making sure that nothing was approaching them.*

Hiroshima: James! You're back.
*He got up from his seat still wincing from his arm wound.*
What happened..we..we thought you were dead.
*James smiled at the group.*

James: Hi, Hiroshima let's go get that arm fixed up. As for everyone else, we are permitted to stay with the military. Don't steal anything though or you will die. We have to get the bus running again to. You also have work.

*James took his pistols and reloaded them. He then explained everyone's job. He led Hiroshima to the doctor.*
over a year ago shadow-master_2 said…
Name: Akira Hyūga
Year In High School: (first through third years (Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors): Junior
Club You're Involved In (Class): Kendo.
Bio: TBR.
Appearance: link)&h=2000&w=1516&tbnid=881NJDuZ­OeC­9kM­%3A­&am­p;z­oom­=1&­amp­;do­cid­=AR­bzV­CLT­kWp­A-M­&am­p;e­i=e­UMM­VKO­DNO­m47­Aav­yoC­IAw­&am­p;t­bm=­isc­h&a­mp;­cli­ent­=ta­ble­t-a­ndr­oid­-as­us-­nex­us&­amp­;ve­d=0­CB4­QMy­gAM­AA&­amp­;ia­ct=­rc&­amp­;ua­ct=­3&a­mp;­pag­e=1­&am­p;s­tar­t=0­&am­p;n­dsp­=11
[James' Rp Post]

Hiroshima: James..
*He'd follow the boy off the bus while the rest of the group complained about having to fix an entire bus.*
I'm so sorry James...I..I should have went with you..I shouldn't have.I...I was weak. Please forgive me?

[Akira's Rp Post]
(Okie dokie welcome shadow. Now All I need to know is if you want to start at school, home, or the military convoy.)
James: It's fine. I am enjoying myself now and we all lose faith at one point. Hey, i'm doing you a favor. The doctor is extremely hot.

*James smiled at Hiroshima.*

[James' Rp Post]
*He'd blush and began to nod as they entered the doctors room.*
Hiroshima: Whoa...

???: Oh hello James who do you have with you?
James: My good friend Hiroshima. The soldiers shot him earlier. Hiroshima this is....... sorry um..... what is your name? I forgot to ask earlier.

*James smiled sheepishly.*
Sachiko: Heheh Sachiko.
Now if you'd kindly come over here?

*Hiroshima slowly approached the beautiful young lady and allowed her to check his arm.*

Sachiko: Alright. I'm going to have to dig the bullet out and clean up the wound. I need you to go to commander Alkaid and get permission to enter the supply shed so that I can get the proper tools.
James: That shouldn't be a problem.

*James walked out the door and looked around the surrounding area. He saw the command vehicle and walked up to it. He recognized the two guards he had shown respect to.*
last edited over a year ago
Male Guard: Hmm and how can we help you?
Female Guard: Wanna see the boss?
James: Yes and thanks for being nice to me.

*James saluted them and walked in.*

James: Alkaid where are you?*Said in a nice tone.*
*As he walked in a hunting knife slammed into the wall as Alkaid walked into the main room in sleeping shorts and a baggy shirt.*

Alkaid: Ugh.... Haven't you heard of knocking.
*As she spoke and approached him he could smell the heavy scent of liquor on her breath.*
*James, unfazed by the knife that stuck in the wall next to him, pulled it out and put it on a table like object next to him. He smiled happily instead.*

James: I have but the apocalypse is upon us. There is no time for knocking. Although that isn't the problem. Pachinko needs a few medical tools from the supplies. She asked me to ask you if I could get them. *James's tone was nice.*
Alkaid: Pachinko? Sachi? Eh.
*She'd move objects around her dresser until finally she tossed the key to the man yawning afterwards.*
Get what's only necessary. We have to ration what's left.
James: Oh yeah, her name is a little hard for me to pronounce. Thanks. How long are we going to be staying in this area?

*James inquired, standing in the doorway.*
Alkaid: Hmm at most another day. We can't afford to stay here much longer. Like yesterday we were taking too long to move guarding the doctors and finally they broke in and all we managed to save was Sachiko.
We don't have the ammo or man power to fight another one so it's best to just keep moving until we find a secured location.
James: Got it. Do you have any spare melee weapons? I would like a few for my group. Anything spare though.

*James walked towards the storage. He was hoping Alkaid would follow him.*
*Alkaid sighed.*
Alkaid: I can check the armory, but it'll most likely only have a few police batons and maybe a Riot shield or two.
*Alkaid slowly stood and followed him not completely trusting him yet bringing only one of her hunting knives in case they ran into trouble on their brief stroll.*
James: Riot shields are good for protection, mainly. The batons will be good offensive. We should get to a police station for any guns or ammo. Though that's up to you.

*James thought about what he could do with the riot shields.*
Alkaid: We already thought of that.
Sadly most stations have been evacuated and they aren't as idiotic to leave there ammo as you would think.
James: Did you check the evidence room? They should have a few illegal guns and more than enough ammunition.

*James inserted the key into the lock.*
*The door then opened to reveal a room with few supplies signifying that the armor had taken a large hit because of the loss of the hospital.*

Alkaid: No.
I was part of the police before I joined the army kiddo.
They evacuate and take anything of actual use. The most we'd find is maybe a few rounds here or there if we're lucky.