High School of the Dead {RP}

Aigomiko posted on Jun 12, 2014 at 01:49AM
Fujimi Academy is on a large campus with multiple buildings in a fenced and gated area. The main building and at least two other buildings are four stories tall and connected to each other by walkways on the 2nd and 4th floors. In addition to the main building where most classes are held, there is an administration office building, a dorm building, and a number of smaller buildings. The largest of these smaller buildings appears to be a gymnasium. On top of the administration office building there is an observatory which extends above the rest of the school and contains a large telescope and a room for Astronomy students to sleep in. The interior of the school looks like a typical school in that there are hallways lined with classrooms running throughout the building and many stairways in different locations around the school.

Fujimi Academy has students in the first through third years (Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors) of high school, and students range in age from about 15 to 18. As with many schools in Japan, female students wear the sailor outfits and male students wear the military style gakuran. The sailor blouses are white with green collars and a black bow on the front and are paired with a green skirt. The gakuran are black and consist of a long-sleeved jacket and matching pants although some students have been shown without the jacket. While some characters wear long-sleeved white dress shirts underneath the jacket, there does not appear to be a strict dress code, as others wear a variety of shirts instead.

Campus life for the students seems at least somewhat leisurely. When not in class, students are able to engage in soccer, ping pong, and other extracurricular activities. Fujimi Academy is a boarding school, so it is implied that the students all live on campus in the dorms, but it has been stated that most students are from Tokonosu City. It can also be assumed that, since it is a boarding school, it is also a private school. This is further evidenced by the fact that some of the students who attend the school are from affluent or well-known families.

Clubs (Classes)

Baseball/Softball - These students may not be the fastest, but with a bat in hand or any other blunt object they're a force to be feared.

Soccer- These students have great stamina and a kick from them will send almost anything flying.

Basketball- These athletes can run for ages with no sign of trouble and have reflexes like a cat and can evade others easily and quickly though they aren't actually that fast.

Track and Field - These students have become versatile from their training. They can throw objects far distances while also jumping great heights and running fast for short distances then needing time to rest.

Judo- Having trained every day after school for years even before High School these students have nearly mastered the gentle fighting style of Judo. They can immobilize nearly any enemy coming there way by grabbing them any way hey see fit.

Kendo- These masters of the blade can take down any enemy even with a wooden sword if used properly that it.

Volleyball- These students have amazing eye sight and hand eye coordination along with there amazing endurance.

Swimming- Capable of swimming large distances quickly and holding their breath for long periods of time.

Kyudo (Japanese Archery)- This club's team member's accuracy cannot be matched they are capable of making nearly any shot they attempt.

Chorus- These talented artists can sing anything in any vocal field some have even learned how to through their voice and when at their highest they have been known to shatter glass.

Flower Arrangement (Doctor) - Having spent so many years around plants they have memorized the use of almost every plant found in Japan and know which medicines they were made into.

Tea Ceremony- In all of the silence while setting up and performing the ceremonies these club members have mastered their hearing and could hear the breath of a mouse from the other side of the school.

Drama Club- These performers could fool even the most hardened detective. Not to mention their stage make up could turn them into anything their hearts desierd.

Science- Some of the brightest minds Fujimi Academy has to offer. Whether it comes to chemicals, mysteries, or any electronic device in sight they are capable of making them bend to their minds.

[Character Sheet]

Name:
Year In High School: (first through third years (Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors))
Club You're Involved In (Class):
Bio:
Appearance: (A picture will be fine)
Fujimi Academy is on a large campus with multiple buildings in a fenced and gated area. The main buil
last edited on Jun 21, 2014 at 02:29AM

High School of the Dead 776 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 776

over a year ago Aigomiko said…
Akiko: I'm sorry,but if you all haven't noticed this is a serious situation!
Everyone we know is probably dead and you're all acting like it's a game!
We have only one life and with one bite it's all over! Start acting like adults and be more realistic!
If you try to save everyone then everyone will die!
over a year ago Awesome57 said…
*James took out a roll of duct tape and handcuffs.*

James: You people thinking what I am thinking?
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Karina: Then get this, if we hadn't saved Tomoko, we wouldn't have escaped that school, we escaped thanks to her!
Akiko: Erk....
And listen you if you even think of hobbling my way I'll knock you out cold!
But fine! Do what you want! Try to save the lost cause! Just know I won't risk my life for a stranger.

Saya: I don't understand why you have to be so heartless!

Akiko:..because..having a heart will only kill you.
*She then turned to the window and sat in silence.*
Karina: I see, so you're letting your past affect the person you are.
James: I have a heart and it's got me 1 partially broken revolver which, by the way, is actually fixed.

*James showed the revolver which was perfectly fine.*

James: Now then we're here.

*James walked off the bus with a great deal of pain. He saw at least 10 undead.*
Akiko: My PAST!
TRY THIS FUCKING MORNING! He...he... he came back to save me! He sacrificed himself for me!
For worthless street trash..he...he was amazing and he gave up his life for me...the last thing he told me was...was to stay alive.. I have to ...I have to do it I have to fulfill his last wish!
Karina: Have you ever thought that he saved you because he saw promise in you?! Hell, at least he'd put his life before your own! Not like my screwed up family life, they wanted to sacrifice me, just to keep themselves alive!
James: Are we going or are we just going to bitch all day?

*James had fired all six shots with deadly accuracy. He was currently reloading. Out of the 10-15 undead there were only 5 left.*
*As he fiddled with the revolver it snapped in half. Though he was computer and chemical savvy he understood nothing of actually non electrical items. Saya then pulled him back on bourd and the bus began to swerve and turned around and parked a block away so that the group would have time to think.*

Akiko: Hmph so this is all because you have family problems...you're risking all of our lives to help yourself feel better aren't you!
James: I can fire bullets but I have no skill repairing this kind of stuff. Kai can though, he also picked up a few things about making bombs, which I will make now.

*James looked around the bus for the chemicals case.*

James: Anybody know where the chemicals case is?

*Suddenly an explosion rocked the bus.*
Karina: Screw you Akiko....
*As the smoke cleared they saw that the back door of the bus was now missing and his supplies were ruined.*

Akiko: I knew it was a mistake saving you!
Now our ride is open for attack and that noise will surely attract them to us!

Saya: I actually agree with Akiko...I..don't mean to be rude, but since you've come here you've been reckless and rude.

Kazuhiko: Just because you're smart doesn't mean you're any better at survival than the rest of us! So stop doing these crazy things!
*James looked as stunned as them, until he saw another explosion out of the side of the complex. James also couldn't hear what they were saying since he had been standing right there. Blood was also pouring from his arm and one of his ears.*

James: What are you saying? I can't hear you. I can't hear myself.
Akiko: Dumb piecee of...

*She then grabbed the wheel and began driving the entire bus away*
I know you may all hate me but trust me this is for the best mr.know it all over here and his brother are too reckless I mean he almost blew us to smithereens!

Saya:..well..

Kazuhiko: *Sigh. he'd then sit the now deaf James down*
*James looked at the apartment complex with a sad look. Luckily though he was regaining his hearing in his good ear.*

James: So are we leaving Kai.

*James pulled out his cell and looked at the tracking app. He showed it to the rest of the group.*

James: He's looking right at us, no, at me.
Karina: [I see......] Alright, I don't hate you for it...... Listen...... I've been doing some thinking....... Maybe........ I should've died....... That time before...... I mean come on....... You're right about me....... I risked everyone else's lives just so I try to escape........ But look at what happened........ My own family hates me....... They call me a mistake child......... Truth be told......... People in the school even hated me.......
Saya: Karina....we.. we don't hate you You're our friend...you did the best you could.

Akiko: Your thing i obiviously busted!
*She got the tracker from him and threw it off the bus and smirked as it shattered on the ground.*
Even if he was looking at us fool there's no way he would be able to keep up with a moving bus!
James: Ha, you think you have it bad? Me and Kai......... all we have are each other and the clothes on our backs. Our parents turned into the undead two years back.

*The group stared at James in amazement.*

James: Yeah you heard me, the government has been covering this up for several years. I was almost bitten by them. It didn't end well. We were only excepted on one condition. We would never bring it up.
Karina: A friend huh? My family used to make me think..... That friends, were trivial...... Friends only dragged you down...... My family....... They're the reason I isolated myself away from people......
Akiko: James your crack pot theories and stories don't impress us we get it you love your brother, but you don't have to be so dramatic about it. If this disease spread so quickly there's no way it's been covered up. I get it you're the loser nobody like and thought was weird so now that something freaky is happening you're taking as your chance to be liked and popular? Well get over that thought process start being normal. From what it seems Kai looks normal, but you're just a train load of crazy.

Saya: That's wrong..now... in these times of need we might never see our families again so... friendship is all we have left!
last edited over a year ago
Karina: And I'll be glad to never see em again.
Saya:..if..if that's what would make you feel best.
Karina: ......
*James rolled up his sleeve and revealed several deep scratchmarks that had left scars. James pulled out a second cell phone and switched on an infared light showing the date two years back.*

James: You think this is a joke, well i'm not kidding. These scratch marks were made by them. The one who bit my parents was one of the first. They were taken to a lab 50 miles south of here after they were subdued. They escaped. Remember how they said the city 30 miles south of us was contaminated 8 monthes ago. Yeah............
Akiko: No. No I don't remember that and act crazy if you want we don't care.
*She rolled her eyes and everyone began focusing on where the bus was actually taking them.*

Saya: So Karina's sister where are we headed?
James: Ok then, whatever, think what you want but it happened. Stop the bus here. I will go get Kai myself.

*James got a call on his cell and answered it. He grimaced and then started to break down into tears.*

James: Don't....... stop....... the....... bus..... Keep going.
Kihara: I figured we'd head for an estate, there's a friend there who holds some equipment so we can be armed and ready....
Akiko: Finally some reliable weapons.

*As James cried Saya was tempted to comfort him, but decided it'd be best to let things go on as if it hadn't been noticed, but Tomoko even with her severe shyness she forced herself to awkwardly stand near him*

Tomoko: *Would speak in a soft shaking voice*
Ar..are..yo..you...okay?
Kihara: You can pick from weapons of choice..... Guns.... Knives....
*James looked up from his sorrow.*

James: I will never be fine, since I got that call. Kai is........ Kai is not quite one of them. He was bitten by one of the undead, in the leg. The bomb that went off tore off both his............ Well anyway he is stuck there, barely alive. He will stay there until we go back. He will live, but he won't be the same............ Sorry... you probably don't want to here this.

*James gestured for Tomoko to sit down.*
*Tomoko would awkwardly sit next to him*

Tomoko: I..I.I believe..you..ya..know

Akiko: Finally I'll be able to mow these bastards down.

Saya: I don't know..wouldn't the gun shots attract them to us?

Akiko: Then I'll just gouge out their eyes with a hunting knife and cut up thir brains!

Saya:..that..could work hehehe....
Kihara: Even with a silencer?
James: Silencers on the guns and Tomoko please say whats on your mind. Anyway give me a knife, shotgun and a pistol.Both silenced preferably. A bandelier to for shotgun shells and well band aids because you people have been ignoring the fact that blood is pouring down my arm and onto the floor of the bus.
*Tomoko would rip her bright yellow jacket and slowly wrapped it on his arm while creepily staring him in the eys.*

Tomoko:I...I.. will help.

Akiko: She said her friend was armed not an army base. We'll take what we can get.

Saya: Yes I think Silencers would help though.
Karina: [Sis...... Thanks for being the one person I could believe in within our family...]
Saya: So miss Kihara how did you meet your friend?
James: Thanks Tomoko, any reason why you are staring into my eyes.

*James whispered this to Tomoko.*

James: Most people carry shotguns and a pistol. Anyway stop here for a moment.
*The bus would stop and Tomoko's face was now beet red.*

Saya: Any reason why we're stopping James?
Karina: Yeah, why?
Kihara: We were friends through a job I had at a bakery....
James: Yeah undead police man behind us. He's been hanging onto the back of the bus the whole time.

*James walked over to the undead and hit him in the jaw causing him to break his fingers and the undeads brain. He pulled the revolver from the undeads belt and smiled.*

James: Finally a working gun. You can go now.

*James went back to his seat next to Tomoko.*
last edited over a year ago
(Okay we're gonna have a talk. No more randomly finding weapons and supplies this is supposed to be zombie horror survival these high tech items and tracking devices aren't obtainable to average high schoolers i'll even let your story about the hidden outbreak fly but these other changes aren't acceptable. Also you are a part of the science club which means you're smart, but you aren't all knowing you shouldn't know how to make multiple bombs and bombs with timers because even if you did make a bomb with chemicals you'd have no tech for the detonator we need to start being realistic if this is going to continue.)
Kihara: *She'd continue to drive*
Akiko: So what kind of weaponry does she have?
(Actually bombs with timers are realistic since you can have electronic parts and finding pistols on police are real to, but I will stop with the tracking device and stuff and yada, yada, yada.)
Kihara: Assault Rifles, submachine guns, pistols, knives...
(But stopping the bus randomly and randomly finding dead policeman? Not to mention there would be no way one could hold on to the bus because the zombies in this anime run off of basic movements and even fall off staircases. And there was no tech in the chemical part of the science lab to make these timers. Also you never specified grabbing these so called electronic parts you said the chemicals.)

Akiko: Wow! What kind of friend was she?
Kihara: A prepared friend, plus her father was in the military.
Saya: If she has weapons like that her house must also be safe. Maybe if she wouldn't mind we could stay there for a while?
Kihara: She wouldn't mind.