High School of the Dead {RP}

Aigomiko posted on Jun 12, 2014 at 01:49AM
Fujimi Academy is on a large campus with multiple buildings in a fenced and gated area. The main building and at least two other buildings are four stories tall and connected to each other by walkways on the 2nd and 4th floors. In addition to the main building where most classes are held, there is an administration office building, a dorm building, and a number of smaller buildings. The largest of these smaller buildings appears to be a gymnasium. On top of the administration office building there is an observatory which extends above the rest of the school and contains a large telescope and a room for Astronomy students to sleep in. The interior of the school looks like a typical school in that there are hallways lined with classrooms running throughout the building and many stairways in different locations around the school.

Fujimi Academy has students in the first through third years (Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors) of high school, and students range in age from about 15 to 18. As with many schools in Japan, female students wear the sailor outfits and male students wear the military style gakuran. The sailor blouses are white with green collars and a black bow on the front and are paired with a green skirt. The gakuran are black and consist of a long-sleeved jacket and matching pants although some students have been shown without the jacket. While some characters wear long-sleeved white dress shirts underneath the jacket, there does not appear to be a strict dress code, as others wear a variety of shirts instead.

Campus life for the students seems at least somewhat leisurely. When not in class, students are able to engage in soccer, ping pong, and other extracurricular activities. Fujimi Academy is a boarding school, so it is implied that the students all live on campus in the dorms, but it has been stated that most students are from Tokonosu City. It can also be assumed that, since it is a boarding school, it is also a private school. This is further evidenced by the fact that some of the students who attend the school are from affluent or well-known families.

Clubs (Classes)

Baseball/Softball - These students may not be the fastest, but with a bat in hand or any other blunt object they're a force to be feared.

Soccer- These students have great stamina and a kick from them will send almost anything flying.

Basketball- These athletes can run for ages with no sign of trouble and have reflexes like a cat and can evade others easily and quickly though they aren't actually that fast.

Track and Field - These students have become versatile from their training. They can throw objects far distances while also jumping great heights and running fast for short distances then needing time to rest.

Judo- Having trained every day after school for years even before High School these students have nearly mastered the gentle fighting style of Judo. They can immobilize nearly any enemy coming there way by grabbing them any way hey see fit.

Kendo- These masters of the blade can take down any enemy even with a wooden sword if used properly that it.

Volleyball- These students have amazing eye sight and hand eye coordination along with there amazing endurance.

Swimming- Capable of swimming large distances quickly and holding their breath for long periods of time.

Kyudo (Japanese Archery)- This club's team member's accuracy cannot be matched they are capable of making nearly any shot they attempt.

Chorus- These talented artists can sing anything in any vocal field some have even learned how to through their voice and when at their highest they have been known to shatter glass.

Flower Arrangement (Doctor) - Having spent so many years around plants they have memorized the use of almost every plant found in Japan and know which medicines they were made into.

Tea Ceremony- In all of the silence while setting up and performing the ceremonies these club members have mastered their hearing and could hear the breath of a mouse from the other side of the school.

Drama Club- These performers could fool even the most hardened detective. Not to mention their stage make up could turn them into anything their hearts desierd.

Science- Some of the brightest minds Fujimi Academy has to offer. Whether it comes to chemicals, mysteries, or any electronic device in sight they are capable of making them bend to their minds.

[Character Sheet]

Name:
Year In High School: (first through third years (Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors))
Club You're Involved In (Class):
Bio:
Appearance: (A picture will be fine)
Fujimi Academy is on a large campus with multiple buildings in a fenced and gated area. The main buil
last edited on Jun 21, 2014 at 02:29AM

High School of the Dead 776 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 776

over a year ago Awesome57 said…
*James limped away from the building muttering damnit to himself. He took a deep breath and yelled as loud as he could, so he could release all of his anger and distract the undead. He also pulled out the pistol and fired one bullet. The pack started shuffling towards him. He yelled to the girls.*

James: I will keep them busy, get the woman and child inside and don't come my way at all.

*James had a fire in his eyes that he had only when he was mixing chemicals and fighting.*
over a year ago Aigomiko said…
Tomoko: Nooo!

*She ran to James' side as Saya did as he said and helped them inside.
The horde began to pick up speed as James limped farther Tomoko then lifted him slightly on her side and began helping him walk.*

Tomoko:..I..I won't...let you die!
*She'd say this with a stern voice and began to bring him near a small family owned pharmacy.*
*James looked at the pharmacy and nearly died of laughter.*

James: Wow, painkillers a ten minute walk from the auto shop. Who knew?

*James attempted to push open the doors.*
*They were pushed open easily.*

Tomoko:...you...you need..to be somewhere ...safer...these doors are weak...
James: Behind the desk there should be a reinforced door. That's usually where they keep the good stuff and we have everything we need. Luckily my cell phone still works.
*Tomoko would help him behind the desk and the groans of the dead could be heard approaching as they got closer they saw the door was open Tomoko helped him in and closed the door behind them, but once closed they felt liquid beneath their shoes.*
James: Blood and lots of it. Hello?

*James slowly worked his way down the rows of pills.*
*As he said hello he heard the movement of empty bottles across the floor and the splattering of liquid.*

Tomoko: ..Ja..james..I'm scared.
*She'd whisper this while helping him down the aisle.*
James: The dudes dead it seems or close to it, probably crawling by the sound of it.

*James turned the corner and kept being cautious.*
*The sounds of the splashing quickened and began to get closer as the moans from outside the room in the front of the store echoed and the banging of the metal door could be heard along with the sounds of creaking metal.*

Tomoko:.What..what If they get through the door?
James: Gotta find the back door as quickly as possible.

*While they had been going down the rows James had been pocketing various drugs that he deemed helpful and some not so helpful.*
Tomoko:..Whe..where could it be though.
*The moving then stopped and a shelf could be heard creaking very loudly.*
James: Run, the shelf is gonna tip and judging from where we are the door should be where the thing tipping... the..... shelf is, damnit. I was hoping I didn't have to kill anything.
last edited over a year ago
*The shelves then began to flip over one by one Tomoko managed to drag James to the end of the aisle where they both dived to avoid being crushed. Once the smoke cleared in the dark room they saw a figure standing at the other side of the room it then ran into a dark corridor. As they picked themselves up to their right they began to clearly hear groans and the sound of metal snapping.*
James: We have to go now, come on Tomoko after whoever that was. Hopefully He or she won't attack us.

*James pulled a water bottle from his pocket and 2 painkillers. He put them in his mouth and took a swig of water. He then offered the water to Tomoko.*
*Tomoko took a sip then started helping James to the door. As they walked through the corridor they saw the moonlight pour in through an open windowsill. In the light they could see a teenage boy running down the street holding a briefcase in his hand tightly and a switch blade in the other,*

Tomoko:...Ca...can you...climb...the..w..window...sill?
*Tomoko took a sip then started helping James to the door. As they walked through the corridor they s
James: Let me see.

*James could feel the painkillers begin to kick in. He rotated his bad arm slowly. He then grabbed the window sill and lifted himself up on it. He then extended his hand toward Tomoko.*

James: Come on Tomoko, let's get out of this creepy place.
*She'd cross over the windowsill alongside him then helped him down.*

Tomoko:..Wil...will we..go af...after him?
James: I don't see any point in going after him. He was only trying to survive himself. Let's see if we can circle back to the auto shop. We are only a few minutes and it's two in the morning. Let's go.

*James could now walk more or less on his own. His leg and ankle only ached, nothing more.*
Tomoko:I..I..want..you..t..to...stay...saf­...­saf­e.
*She'd say this as they walked together the moans could still be heard, but the farther they walked the quieter they became.*
*They finally saw the auto shop, but something didn't look right. James skirted around until the back door of the auto shop was in sight.*

James: We have to be very careful and quiet. Something is off, way off.
Tomoko:...O..kay.
*As they looked around they saw the woman standing and everyone else kneeling with their hands on their heads.

[Switching Over to Karina's story]

???: And keep your hands up or else!

Saya:...So.you mean ...this was all a plot to get our supplies.

???: Yessiree!

Akiko: Then what about that man & the baby!

???: Some rift raft I met and teamed up with he wasn't very survival savvy so I cut him loose. Two quick shots to the kneecaps made him zombie chow and gave me time to plead for help or escape if need be. Luckily my child started crying so it gave me a sympathy factor.

Kazuhiko: I knew we shouldn't have opened that door....

???: Really? And let my poor baby die?

*She'd then pistol whip Kazuhiko and he'd fall to the ground and hold his face.*
*James got the situation as soon as he saw it. He waited for the right moment in which he would do what he was planning. James whispered to Tomoko.*

James: Tomoko we have to be silent, no talking whatsoever.

Tomoko: *nodded*
*James opened the back door silently and walked to the bus. One of the group noticed him, James smiled and put a finger to his mouth indicating quiet. James walked onto the bus and honked the horn. He then hid behind one of the seats. He had signaled Tomoko to hide in the auto shop.*
???: What kind of!
*The woman hid with her baby behind a metallic tool case*
Come out or else I start blowing their brains out!
*The child began crying once again*
*James walked to one of the windows on the bus and cracked it slightly.*

James: You think you're all big and bad just because you have a gun, well I have one too. All you have to do is point and fire. It's that simple, see if you can hit me. You obviously know where I am.

*James had known that she would hide the baby and that she would threaten his friends.*
???: Fine!
*And within a second a loud pop would be heard then a quick thud. Within seconds a high pitch scream could be heard from Akiko. Akiko began sobbing and as everyone looked Saya's lifeless body laid sprawled out on the floor her blood and brains splattered across Akiko's face and torso.*

Now come out before they die as well!

*Groans could then be heard approaching slowly.*
???: Shit...
James: Well now die as well.

*James shot the woman right through the neck firing all five shots into her. He severed the cerebral cortex in 5 shots. James walked from the bus with cold eyes the last eyes the women ever saw. She managed to fire one shot at James. It hit him in the stomach dead center.*

James: Well this sucks, on every end.

*James staggered back and sat down.*
Tomoko: JAMES!
*She then ran from behind the shop's doors*
Are you hurt!?!
Where're you bleeding from? I...I can fix you..I..
James: I'll be fine, it went straight through and didn't hit anything major. Now, please go untie all the traumatized people.

*James grabbed several roles of gauze from his labcoat and began to put them around his torso, once he was done he stood up and took two more painkillers.*
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Karina: SAYAAAAA!!!!!!!
(.... Crap)
*Akiko simply sat and sobbed even when released.*

Kazuhiko: I..I told you all! This was a stupid idea!

???: Waaaaaah!

*the baby would continue to cry in it's dead mother's arms.*

Tomoko: James..you..you shouldn't be standing..you'll bleed faster.
Karina: Son of a bitch.....
Kazuhiko: I warned you all and now she's dead!
James: I will be fine for now.

*James reloaded the revolver and then went over to the baby. James picked up the baby and held him close.*

James: We need to get on the bus, someone grab Saya's body. I have some drugs they will need to be distributed. Grab as much scrap metal, wood, nails, etc as we can load on the bus. We have to clear out.
Karina: And you're adding insult to injury! *She'd grab Kazuhiko* I see it for myself! You don't have to keep saying it! So shut it!!!!
James: This isn't the time for fighting and her death is my fault, so just stop Kazuhiko. Do the tasks I assigned, there will be time to bicker later.

*James suddenly felt 20 years older now that he had killed someone and seen someone killed.*
Karina: [This is what happens.... The more people that trust me...... The more people that end up dead....]
James: Karina this isn't your fault. It's mine. I can tell by the look on your face that you blame yourself. You question your leadership, right? Well I don't, lead if you want to.
Karina: Why? She trusts me with her life and this happens?!! I could only wonder what would happen with more people that trust me!
James: I meet all these people and they always blame themselves. Just for once blame someone else, if you don't it will drive you insane.

*James saw Akiko still sitting on the ground quivering. James went over to help her up.*
Karina: I.... I just want to hurry.... Get to the estate....
Kihara: Sis....
James: We are going just as soon as we load the supplies. Faster people, the undead are closing in.

*James went over and took all the ammunition from the dead woman.*
Kihara: *She'd help continue the process by loading more of the supplies on the bus*
James: We leave in 15 minutes. Let's get our buts moving.

*James picked up Saya's body gently and placed it on one of the back seats. He then went and helped Akiko on the bus.*

James: Tomoko, I know you don't really like Akiko but could you please sit next to her?
Karina: *She'd go to the bus and sit down*
*Tomoko agreed and sat awkwardly next to the shaken girl.
Kazuhiko assisted in moving the supplies after being released from Karina*

Kazuhiko: We're taking that baby with us?
*He'd say this to James seeing how he had taken charge of the crumbling group.*
Karina: *She'd sit there silently*