High School of the Dead {RP}

Aigomiko posted on Jun 12, 2014 at 01:49AM
Fujimi Academy is on a large campus with multiple buildings in a fenced and gated area. The main building and at least two other buildings are four stories tall and connected to each other by walkways on the 2nd and 4th floors. In addition to the main building where most classes are held, there is an administration office building, a dorm building, and a number of smaller buildings. The largest of these smaller buildings appears to be a gymnasium. On top of the administration office building there is an observatory which extends above the rest of the school and contains a large telescope and a room for Astronomy students to sleep in. The interior of the school looks like a typical school in that there are hallways lined with classrooms running throughout the building and many stairways in different locations around the school.

Fujimi Academy has students in the first through third years (Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors) of high school, and students range in age from about 15 to 18. As with many schools in Japan, female students wear the sailor outfits and male students wear the military style gakuran. The sailor blouses are white with green collars and a black bow on the front and are paired with a green skirt. The gakuran are black and consist of a long-sleeved jacket and matching pants although some students have been shown without the jacket. While some characters wear long-sleeved white dress shirts underneath the jacket, there does not appear to be a strict dress code, as others wear a variety of shirts instead.

Campus life for the students seems at least somewhat leisurely. When not in class, students are able to engage in soccer, ping pong, and other extracurricular activities. Fujimi Academy is a boarding school, so it is implied that the students all live on campus in the dorms, but it has been stated that most students are from Tokonosu City. It can also be assumed that, since it is a boarding school, it is also a private school. This is further evidenced by the fact that some of the students who attend the school are from affluent or well-known families.

Clubs (Classes)

Baseball/Softball - These students may not be the fastest, but with a bat in hand or any other blunt object they're a force to be feared.

Soccer- These students have great stamina and a kick from them will send almost anything flying.

Basketball- These athletes can run for ages with no sign of trouble and have reflexes like a cat and can evade others easily and quickly though they aren't actually that fast.

Track and Field - These students have become versatile from their training. They can throw objects far distances while also jumping great heights and running fast for short distances then needing time to rest.

Judo- Having trained every day after school for years even before High School these students have nearly mastered the gentle fighting style of Judo. They can immobilize nearly any enemy coming there way by grabbing them any way hey see fit.

Kendo- These masters of the blade can take down any enemy even with a wooden sword if used properly that it.

Volleyball- These students have amazing eye sight and hand eye coordination along with there amazing endurance.

Swimming- Capable of swimming large distances quickly and holding their breath for long periods of time.

Kyudo (Japanese Archery)- This club's team member's accuracy cannot be matched they are capable of making nearly any shot they attempt.

Chorus- These talented artists can sing anything in any vocal field some have even learned how to through their voice and when at their highest they have been known to shatter glass.

Flower Arrangement (Doctor) - Having spent so many years around plants they have memorized the use of almost every plant found in Japan and know which medicines they were made into.

Tea Ceremony- In all of the silence while setting up and performing the ceremonies these club members have mastered their hearing and could hear the breath of a mouse from the other side of the school.

Drama Club- These performers could fool even the most hardened detective. Not to mention their stage make up could turn them into anything their hearts desierd.

Science- Some of the brightest minds Fujimi Academy has to offer. Whether it comes to chemicals, mysteries, or any electronic device in sight they are capable of making them bend to their minds.

[Character Sheet]

Name:
Year In High School: (first through third years (Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors))
Club You're Involved In (Class):
Bio:
Appearance: (A picture will be fine)
Fujimi Academy is on a large campus with multiple buildings in a fenced and gated area. The main buil
last edited on Jun 21, 2014 at 02:29AM

High School of the Dead 776 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 776

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Karina: *She'd move to the side making the 2 collide into each other, she then bashed both of the heads at the same time*
over a year ago Aigomiko said…
[Karina's Rp Post]

*She'd crack one's head open and the pipe would bend making it look like a boomerang with a bent tip and the second creature grabbed her by the leg tightly. It then pulled her to the floor*
last edited over a year ago
Karina: Damn, only one thing I can try. *She'd try to maneuver the zombie to bash the pipe into its head*
[Karina's Rp Post]

*She'd begin to squirm and the creature continued holding on tight it's head was in range,but the pipe was badly contorted. It was unknown if it could actually be used to injure anything in that condition.*
Karina: Damn, if this pipe can't do it then what?
[Karina's Rp Post]

*As she looked around she only saw pens pencils and papers scattered across the floor.*
Karina: How inconvenient..... What the hell am I suppose to do with these utensils?!!!
[Karina's Rp Post]

*The creature began to open it's jaws and began pulling Karina's closer to it.*
Karina: Damn.... *she grabbed a couple of sharpened pencils stuck both of them into the zombie's head*
[Karina's Rp Post]

*As she did this it halted and dropped on top of her.*

???: Th..th..thank.. you
*She'd say this in a quiet and shaking tone.*
Karina: *Got it off and got up* What's your name?
[Karina's Rp Post]

???: To... Tomoko..... Kuroki.

*Saya would then run out of the room*

Saya: Karina we have to go those things are banging on the glass and are making cracks and the noise is attracting more.

*Akiko and the male student then ran out as well*

Akiko: We have to find somewhere more defend able!

Male Student: Should we...should we leave the school?

*They'd all then look at their leader for the right answer.*
[Karina's Rp Post]

???: To... Tomoko..... Kuroki.

*Saya would then run out of the room*

Saya
*As the question was asked, her cell phone rang*
Karina: *answered* Yeah?....... No way..... A bus...... Alright, meet us out front, be fast too..... *she hung up* Good news, we're getting out of here.
Akiko: Who was that?

Saya: A bus?

Tomoko: Bu...bus?

*The undead soon came from the right exit from the school and all that was left was forward to the left or downward.*

Male Student: You said the front right? Which way is the front of the school from?

Saya: I think it's south from here.

Akiko: No it' to the left!

Tomoko: I...I .. Think.. to.. th..

*Karina now having a chance to leave the school only had one more choice. Who's side to take, she could go through the horde of at least 10, go forward, or try to get Tomoko to speak up and hear her out.*
Karina: Tomoko..... Come on, if you know a shortcut we need to take it.
Tomoko:I..I..think ...the... scienc.. science wing leads to the other side..of the. school.

Saya: That's ahead of us right?

Akiko: No doubt.

Male Student: Karina So forward?
Karina: I can get the bus to pick us up from the other side, outside the science wing huh.... Alright, let's get moving, we can probably avoid the zombies this way.
over a year ago Awesome57 said…
Name: James Henson
Year: Second Year
Club: Science
Bio: Family moved to Japan 8 years ago.
Appearance: (Not able to upload pic.) Wears a white lab coat all the time. Has a pair of lab goggles in his pocket. Standard black pants and a short sleeved white dress shirt under the lab coat. Wears military style boots.
[Karina's Rp Post]

*Her group then ran towards the science wing. Once they opened the double doors leading to the hall they began running and in their rush they let the door slam shut causing an echo throughout the halls.*

Saya: Wh...what do we do now what if they heard us?

Akiko: We don't have time to think about that we have to keep moving.

Tomoko: ...W...We..

Akiko: Spit it out!

Tomoko: We need the keys to open the exit they shoulc be in the science lab.

Akiko: Why would they lock these doors?

Male Student: Actually they were supposed to lock all doors during the lock down, but the science wing has an emergency door and if the alarm isn't turned off with a key the alarm will go off and attract all of those things.

Akiko: How do you know all of this....wait what is your name guy?

Male Student: My name is Kazuhiko Inoue.

Name: Kazuhiko Inoue
Year In High School: Third Year
Club You're Involved In (Class): Tea Ceremony
Bio: TBR
Appearance:
[Karina's Rp Post]

*Her group then ran towards the science wing. Once they opened the double doors
[Jame's Rp Post]

*As he cowered behind a desk James and his friend Kai simply waited for the right time to leave. Since James moved to Japan and their parents got married him and Kai had always been together.Though Kai enjoyed sports and Jame's prefered books they still seemed to be able to get along perfectly. They were lucky enough to both be accepted into Fujimi Academy. When the sounds of the principal being devoured echoed throughout the school their classmates ran, but they both knew better than to run out in the mass hysteria awaiting all inside of the halls.*

Kai: Do you think we should leave yet?

Name: Kai Henson
Year In High School: Second Year
Club You're Involved In (Class): Baseball
Bio: Lived in japan all his life and became really close friends with his stepbrother James when his mother married James' father.
Appearance: (pic)
[Jame's Rp Post]

*As he cowered behind a desk James and his friend Kai simply waited for the right
Karina: Inoue.... Not a bad name, alright, let's get to it.
[Karina's Rp Post]

Saya: But which room do we start in or does anyone know where the labs are?

Akiko: I usually skipped science...

Kazuhiko: I know where it is... But I can hear some unsettling noises from that direction.

Akiko: Like what?

Kazuhiko: I can hear...the sounds of something being eaten in a sloppy fashion... Some groaning and multiple footsteps.

Tomoko: ...Wh...what do we do?

*They'd all turn towards Karina*
Karina: Is there any kind of defense we can use against them to get there.
[Karina's Rp Post]

Akiko: Not really you broke our only weapon.

Tomoko: Ma..maybe ..we..

Akiko: God that stuttering innocent act is pissing me off! If you can't speak don't speak at all!
Karina: Akiko it's obvious that Tomoko's a shy person! Why don't you just back off already?!
[Karina's Rp Post]

Akiko: Listen you!
We don't have room here to be shy!
We have to be able to rely on each other and speak with each other quickly if we're going to survive this! I won't tolerate this weakness!

Tomoko: Bi..bi

Akiko: SPIT IT OU-

Tomoko: BITCH! I'M ONLY TRYING TO HELP SO HOP OFF MY BACK!

*Everyone would simply stare in an awkward silence.*

I.. I think we can sneak past them...they..seem to be blind...their eyes are glazed over and in odd positions so they probably move by sound....
[Karina's Rp Post]

Akiko: Listen you!
We don't have room here to be shy!
We have to be able to r
Karina: Nicely done Tomoko. Awesome idea.
[Karina's Rp Post]

Kazuhiko: I think so as well good on Tomoko

Saya: Yes miss tomoko...I mean if you think it's alright for me to call you that.

Tomoko:...ye..yes

*she'd begin to blush and as Karina looked back at Akiko she saw that she had an expression of pure rage on her face and looked insane with anger.*

Saya: Well everyone are we ready?

*Everyone would nod and Akiko simply began to walk. Eventually they all began to walk and Tomoko stayed in the back while Akiko waled in the front.*

Saya: Hey Karina.
*She'd whisper*
So you think Akiko will be okay? She's getting more and more rude? Do you think it could just be stress?
Karina: I couldn't care less, all I can say is... She's not a friend I'd want to have.
[Karina's Rp Post]

Saya: I agree with you completely. It's just with that temper she kinda scares me sometimes ya'know I think I actually heard a rumor that a girl had scuffed her sneakers and she broke her nose...

*As they spoke everyone tensed up and became silent as they saw a still living teenage boy being devoured by 3 undead. He simply cried and raised his arm towards them for help. It was now Karina's decision once again ignore him and let them feed and go through the double doors that say exit, the classroom door, , up a staircase or fight the creatures off and save the victim.*
Kana: Unless someone has some kind of weapon. He's screwed...
[Karina's Rp Post]

Kazuhiko: I agree.

Saya:..If...if that's what you think is best.

Tomoko:...o.okay

Akiko:....

*The group began to sneak past the creatures when they got to the lab door.
As the tried to open it the noticed it was locked.*

Saya: Wha..what do we do?
Karina: Any one got some kind of pin, Bobby pin or hair pin? I might can pick the lock on the door.
[Karina's Rp Post]

Saya: Here.

*She'd take a pin out of her hair and would give it to Karina. Karina then began to pick the lock and after a few minutes the door opened. Everyone tried to enter, but there seemed to be objects in front of the door.*

Akiko: Shit we're gonna have to force ourselves in.
Karina: Alright everyone, on 3 we charge into the room.
James: Not yet Kai. We mix chemicals.

*James grabbed various chemicals off shelves and from cabinets. He grabbed several test tubes and various other scientific supplies. He began mixing several chemicals. James was making several IED's. Kai watched, slightly amazed.*
[Karina & James' Rp Post]

*As the group of 5 rammed into the door Kai jumped back breaking an empty test tube which slightly startled James', but he managed to keep his focus.
Once in the room the racket caused the undead to begin to limp their way Akiko and Kauhiko closed the door and quickly began to barricade it back up.*

Kai: Dammit! You brought them our way!

Saya: They were waiting outside the room please believe me.

Akiko: Where's the key rack

Kai: What?

*The door was now shaking violently and Kazuhiko and Akiko did their best to keep it closed.*

Akiko: THE KEYS! WE NEED THEM TO OPEN THE DOOR WITHOUT SETTING OFF THE ALARM SO FIND THEM!

*Saya and Tomoko began searching the room.*
*James tried to keep his concentration as they rummaged around the room. He only caught a slight bit of their conversation. He had heard keys and thought back to when he had stolen them from the panicked teacher. He had pocketed them in his lab coat. He took the keys out of his pocket and held them while still mixing chemicals.*

James: I believe these are what you are looking for. It's the third key from the right, but there are a bunch of undead outside the emergency door........

*James said all this with a non-emotional voice.

Saya: No...,but the bus

Kai: Bus?

Akiko: Yeah a bus is meeting us outside that door, but now we have to find another way arround.

*Akiko would angrily look towards tomoko who would put her head down.*

Kai: The stairs to AP History!

Kazuhiko: What?

Kai: I Take the stairs outside this door to AP History everyday and it leads to the cafeteria.

Akiko: So?

Saya: The cafeteria is by the bus loading zone up front!

Akiko: But won't it be full of the undead too?

Kai: That's why we use the window in the hall to climb on the roof and use the ladder on the side of the building to get down!

Saya: It sounds risky...

Kazuhiko: But it's our only choice.

Saya: Karina what do you think?

Akiko: Dammit, but how will we get rid of these guys?
James: Anybody order IED's?

*The group stared at James blankly.*

James: Kai start packing science chemicals and test tubes. I will need them later. Now then I have a few improvised Molotov cocktails and explosives. What weapons do you guys have?

*Kai would begin to pack the supplies*

Saya: We have no weapons... Our one pipe broke..

Akiko: Hurry up we can't hold it much longer!
James: Patience, someone put an IED over by the door and then hide. I will stand at the far end of the room making a lot of noise and a fool of myself. When they come in.........well let's just say it won't be pretty after that bomb goes off and it's not exactly silent. We have to go afterwards.

*They did as he instructed and then opened the door the undead instinctively went towards jams who was making large amounts of noise.^
Awesome57 commented…
(I believe my name is James. No?) over a year ago
*The IED exploded as planned, spraying undead guts everywhere. By some power of a god, none of the guts splattered James' lab coat.*

James: Well that worked better than I expected, now it's time to go.

*James started out the room.*
(Lol how did u forget your name)

*They'd all then rush out of the room. As they entered the stair case the heard groans coming throughout the school. Kai then led the way to the window and kicked it open. The group then crawled onto the roof. As they ran across the roof they could see mass hysteria outside the dead out numbered the living and devoured any in sight.*

Akiko: We have a problem!

*As they looked behind them they saw the undead falling our of the window onto the roof.*

Saya: The ladder is over there!

*The group then began to rush towards their only escape path.*

Kai: Guys there are 3 of them by the ladder what do we do?

Kazuhiko: If we do nothing worse case scenario 3 of us might be killed best case only 1 of us....

*They then began to panic*

Saya: Anyone got any ideas?
Karina: We don't have anymore of those exploding things do we?
Kai: If we use on it'll draw too may our way and even if we managed to get to the bus there'd be too many to drive over.....I'll get their attention...

Saya: You're crazy you'll be killed!

Kai: No... I won't fight them. I'll run and get them to follow me. I'm the most athletic here meaning I have the best chance of survival.

Kazuhiko: It sounds like our only plan....

Akiko: Don't die.

Saya: Karina James stop him this is crazy!
*James opened the lab coat, revealing several packages and bottles.*

James: I have enough explosives to sink two large battleships. Take your pick.
James: There are a few silent bombs........ Someone will have to get pretty close though....... Any volunteers?
Kai: I'm your guy then.

*He'd wait for the bombs*

Always saving my hide huh bro?