High School of the Dead {RP}

Aigomiko posted on Jun 12, 2014 at 01:49AM
Fujimi Academy is on a large campus with multiple buildings in a fenced and gated area. The main building and at least two other buildings are four stories tall and connected to each other by walkways on the 2nd and 4th floors. In addition to the main building where most classes are held, there is an administration office building, a dorm building, and a number of smaller buildings. The largest of these smaller buildings appears to be a gymnasium. On top of the administration office building there is an observatory which extends above the rest of the school and contains a large telescope and a room for Astronomy students to sleep in. The interior of the school looks like a typical school in that there are hallways lined with classrooms running throughout the building and many stairways in different locations around the school.

Fujimi Academy has students in the first through third years (Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors) of high school, and students range in age from about 15 to 18. As with many schools in Japan, female students wear the sailor outfits and male students wear the military style gakuran. The sailor blouses are white with green collars and a black bow on the front and are paired with a green skirt. The gakuran are black and consist of a long-sleeved jacket and matching pants although some students have been shown without the jacket. While some characters wear long-sleeved white dress shirts underneath the jacket, there does not appear to be a strict dress code, as others wear a variety of shirts instead.

Campus life for the students seems at least somewhat leisurely. When not in class, students are able to engage in soccer, ping pong, and other extracurricular activities. Fujimi Academy is a boarding school, so it is implied that the students all live on campus in the dorms, but it has been stated that most students are from Tokonosu City. It can also be assumed that, since it is a boarding school, it is also a private school. This is further evidenced by the fact that some of the students who attend the school are from affluent or well-known families.

Clubs (Classes)

Baseball/Softball - These students may not be the fastest, but with a bat in hand or any other blunt object they're a force to be feared.

Soccer- These students have great stamina and a kick from them will send almost anything flying.

Basketball- These athletes can run for ages with no sign of trouble and have reflexes like a cat and can evade others easily and quickly though they aren't actually that fast.

Track and Field - These students have become versatile from their training. They can throw objects far distances while also jumping great heights and running fast for short distances then needing time to rest.

Judo- Having trained every day after school for years even before High School these students have nearly mastered the gentle fighting style of Judo. They can immobilize nearly any enemy coming there way by grabbing them any way hey see fit.

Kendo- These masters of the blade can take down any enemy even with a wooden sword if used properly that it.

Volleyball- These students have amazing eye sight and hand eye coordination along with there amazing endurance.

Swimming- Capable of swimming large distances quickly and holding their breath for long periods of time.

Kyudo (Japanese Archery)- This club's team member's accuracy cannot be matched they are capable of making nearly any shot they attempt.

Chorus- These talented artists can sing anything in any vocal field some have even learned how to through their voice and when at their highest they have been known to shatter glass.

Flower Arrangement (Doctor) - Having spent so many years around plants they have memorized the use of almost every plant found in Japan and know which medicines they were made into.

Tea Ceremony- In all of the silence while setting up and performing the ceremonies these club members have mastered their hearing and could hear the breath of a mouse from the other side of the school.

Drama Club- These performers could fool even the most hardened detective. Not to mention their stage make up could turn them into anything their hearts desierd.

Science- Some of the brightest minds Fujimi Academy has to offer. Whether it comes to chemicals, mysteries, or any electronic device in sight they are capable of making them bend to their minds.

[Character Sheet]

Name:
Year In High School: (first through third years (Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors))
Club You're Involved In (Class):
Bio:
Appearance: (A picture will be fine)
Fujimi Academy is on a large campus with multiple buildings in a fenced and gated area. The main buil
last edited on Jun 21, 2014 at 02:29AM

High School of the Dead 776 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 776

over a year ago Aigomiko said…
Tomoko:..go...good..ni..night
*She'd stay perfectly still while staring at him. Once Karina left the room Kazuhiko could be heard by james talking to Akiko and Saya, but suddenly Saya began yelling at him and stomped onto the bus. She then sat down in the front seat next to Kihara.*
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Karina: *she'd sit herself down by the door*
Kihara: Hey....... I haven't talked to Karina much........ I need to see her...... *She got off the bus and knocked on the door to hear Karina sobbing* Karina......
Saya: [Why.... why would he say those things.]
over a year ago Awesome57 said…
James: Tomoko........

*James whispered this to her*

James: ......do you love me?
Kihara: Karina, hey.....
Karina: *She continuously was sobbing* Why? ........ Why?
Tomoko: ...?...?..# @ % @ & (

*She began speaking very quickly and strangely nothing she said could be understood and she seemed to be drooling and began sweating heavily.*

last edited over a year ago
Tomoko: ...?...?..#  @   %  @ & (

*She began speaking very quickly and strangely nothing she said
Kihara: Karina.......
James: Tomoko it's okay you can say it. Come sit next to me. Please?

*James patted the spot right next to him.*
*She'd begin to awkwardly walk towards the seat and sat down fidgeting multiple times.*
*As soon as Tomoko sat down James hugged her and at the same time put a hand, ever so gently, over her mouth to prevent her from screaming.*
Kihara: *she'd open the door* Karina......
Karina: ..... Kihara....
Kihara: Hey,
Karina: Sister...... *She'd continue sob while hugging her*
*Tomoko didn't resist she simply began to melt.*
*Tomoko didn't resist she simply began to melt.*
Kihara: Karina..... What's wrong?
Karina: ........ All I wanted.......... I just wanted a decent family...........
James: I love you a lot Tomoko.

*James, who was towards the back of the bus, whispered these words into Tomoko's ear passionatly.*
*Tomoko would freeze and would stare blankly aat the dark bus and flipped over the seat and passed out.*
*Tomoko would freeze and would stare blankly aat the dark bus and flipped over the seat and passed ou
Karina: My life...... It's never decent anymore......... They made me their leader......... But I don't deserve to be a leader.
Kihara: Sis......
Karina: In all reality....... I'm scared......... I wanna go home.......... I wanna keep learning Judo.......
*James picked up the past out Tomoko and layed her on one of the backrow seats. He took a small blanket from the inside of his labcoat and put it over her. He then went into the seat next to hers and rapped himself in his labcoat and shortly fell asleep.
Saya: They've been gone for a while... maybe I should check on them?

*Akiko and Kazuhiko both stepped on the bus and sat next to each other.*
Karina: Saya.... I want to hang out with her.........
*She'd leave the bus and ran to the bathroom and would quietly knock.*
Saya: Hel..hello are you 2 still in there?
Karina: S-Saya is that you?
Kihara: Sister, *She'd hug her more*
Saya: Yes..are..are you okay Karina?
Karina: ........ No......... I.......... I don't want to continue with this anymore.......... I don't want to continue being the leader.......... I don't deserve this........... I wanna go back home........... I want a decent life...........
Saya:...we..we can't go back there's no way to go back....
We need you.
Karina: Why?...... I don't deserve to be a leader..... I'm not truly strong......
Saya:...you don't have to be strong...you're right...none of us are truly strong.. , but you're brave...you've lead us this far and...Karina I trust you with my life!
Kihara: And as your older sister, I trust with my life as well....
Karina: .....
Kihara: I bet you..... Although they treat you like garbage..... They're proud of you for advancing so far..... Our parents....
Saya: I'm sure they are as well.
Karina: You guys.....
Saya: So it's decided? You're now our official leader.
Karina: *She'd wipe her tears* Thanks....... [They're right..... I've lead them this far..... We've gotten so far.... I'm not gonna give it up!]
Saya: *She'd begin to joke*
So no more pouting okay?
Karina: Alright, I promise I'll keep being a good leader.
Saya: *She'd smile warmly.*
Well we better get back to the others don't ya think?
Karina: Yeah, let's go. *She'd move forward and out to meet with the others*
*As they approached the bus they saw that it was silent as if everyone had began resting. Outside faint groans could be heard, but nothing too threatening until the sound of a woman's screams could be heard.*

???: Please someone help! Someone please save me and my child!
*James woke up at the sound of screaming, since he had lost one ear the other had become slightly better. He got up and limped his way to the front of the bus.*

James: What the heck is going on?
Saya: Apparently someone is outside with a child...we...we have to help them!
*Soon the rest of the rag tag team woke up and met outside of the bus.*

Akiko: You've gotta be kidding me.

Saya: She has a kid!

Kazuhiko: Even more of a reason not to help.

Saya: Wha-

Kazuhiko: Children are loud and very frail we can't afford to be a rolling daycare.
*His eyes were ice cold as he muttered these words.*
Not to mention you're asking me to put my life on the lines for a stranger.
James: Just do it Kazuhiko, imagine if you were out there. Not to pleasant a sight, right? Especially a child. Well its pretty much up to you guys, the best I can do is get myself killed. Look I can't even walk right.

*James attempted to walk a few inches. He fell over as soon as he walked two steps and pulled himself back up. It was obvious by the look on his face that he was in a lot of pain.*
*Tomoko then ran off tripping since she had just awoke herself. She then crawled to James and helped him up.*

Kazuhiko: But th thing is I'm not out there! I'm safe in here! We're all safe and we'll continue to be safe.

*As James looked at Akiko he saw that even she felt guilt. She refused to look any of them in the eyes and turned her head away.*

Saya:...Fine..I'll go!
I'll save them!

Kazuhiko: You'll die just like them!
Karina: If you're going then you'll need me with you.
James: If you all are to AFRAID to go then I will go, might as well do one good deed. Anybody else going with me, Karina and Saya? If so speak now or......... forever hold your peace and....... your guilt.

*With that James turned and started limping his way to the front door.*
Tomoko:..No..Y...you... Can't James.

Saya: Are you sure about this Karina and James?
James Always ready for everything. If we make it through this, promise me one thing. If this goes well, promise me, you will get me......... some damn painkillers for my arm and leg. They hurts so bad I can barely walk or use my arm. I can still punch there lights out and I have a revolver with at least 12 rounds plus 6 in now. We should be good.
Karina: I'm definitely sure about this.
Saya: James...I don't know if you should come. You're already injured and those bullets will just attract more of them.

Tomoko:..no...don't...don't go.

James: My god I have heard that enough today, the gun is to loud don't use it, yada, yada, yada. If they get to close i will pistol whip them. That's what the but of the gun is for. Plus if I don't help you it will weigh on my mind forever. If my well being concerns you so much though I will stay by the door. No troubles there. Watch out for the crawling ones if there are any and look at both of them closely before letting them fully in. Last thing I want to kill is an undead baby.
Saya: okay ..Stand guard and if any are coming and you can't handle them close the doors. Me and Karina will find another way. As for you Tomoko please help him he's badly injured so his sight probably isn't what it used to be.

Tomoko: O...oh...ok..okay

Saya: You ready Karina?

Kazuhiko: This is stupid Karina don't do this!
James: What do you know my sight is getting worse........ by the way, this door only closes when you people get in. One thing before you girls go, I have something I want to say in front of everybody. For all of you that refused to help I will guilt trip you for the rest of the time you all are alive, unless of course one of you tries to stab a knife into my side while I sleep.

*James used a cold voice with his last words of the sentence. He also gave the ones who wouldn't help an ice cold stare like the one he received earlier and with that opened the door to the chaos outside.*
Kazuhiko: Uh...
*He fell silent and Akiko still refused to look at the rest of the group. As the door opened at least 15 of them were walking slowly towards a woman with a crying baby. Beside her was a man in his mid twenties being devoured. She fell to her knees and began to sob with the child.*

Saya: What do we do there are so many of them...
Kazuhiko: Uh...
*He fell silent and Akiko still refused to look at the rest of the group. As the doo