Lost General Episode Discussion (aka, the Monkey Buttler Action).

marissa posted on Jan 23, 2010 at 03:55AM
We've done it, guys. It's done, but we'll always be Lost. Remember, and let go.

--- *** ---

With the help of the awesome Lost Fans, we have managed to stay away from those evil spoilers!

Now, feel free to come on over and talk about what the heck we've just seen on Lost.

Got a question? A theory? A comment?
Well, my time-travelling friends, you've come to the right place.
[b]We've done it, guys. It's done, but we'll always be Lost. Remember, and let go.[/b]

--- *** ---
last edited on Jun 08, 2010 at 03:34PM

Lost 933 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 933

over a year ago Emm_xD said…
You know what, I'd usually protest but I'm so desperate for my own Monkey Butler I'll just take whatever I can get.

And I'm not telling you what I'm naming him this time xP
over a year ago tuttleAC said…
I'm okay with you naming the poo throwing monkey butler Jacob. It's a fair comparison :P
Oh, no. I think I'll name him Patrick after all :)
surprise
:O you're naming you monkey after me!?
How sweet of you :P
over a year ago marissa said…
JACK HAS A SON! WHO'S THE MOTHER?!? THEY WERE ALL BEING WATCHED! WHO WAS NUMBER 108?!? CLAIRE IS INSANE! IS SHE GOING TO KILL KATE?!?! DOES JIN HAVE A PLAN? WTF IS UP WITH CLAIRE AND FLOCKE?!?!

BAAAH! must resist spoilers!
Silly maurissa... I think this stopped being the official spoiler support goup when it turned into the monkey butler auction several pages ago. :D

would it help if I told you crazy claire's weird dead squirl baby has it's own flash back? Its name is Sterance... And at one point she trys to breast feed it O.o it'll be a weird episode.
over a year ago TmoVie_obsessed said…
And at one point she trys to breast feed it O.o it'll be a weird episode.
-----
That sounds grosser then Jin's foot after being caught in a bear trap. Although they'll probably play sad/slightly uplifting music to make it a tear jerking moment.

Also, you have no idea how happy I would be if this thread was renamed "The Monkey Butler Auction" =D
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago alismouha said…
Hello Everyone!

My name is Ali,and I'm a spoiler addict.

I haven't seen a spoiler in 2 weeks."Everyone claps"

I am trying to hold it but I can't wait to know about Jacob's work,how is FLocke claire's friend and what is this "infection"

I need help!I'd like to join this group therapy.

lol Ali, you've come to the right place! When ever you feel like reading a spoiler - DON'T!
Just come here and post something silly instead :P
(And if you need some, there are always fake spoilers here!)

Pat - OMG! Claire's crazy-baby has a flashback? sweet. What would the episode be called, I wonder?
over a year ago courtney7488 said…
I have been hearing rumors that Claire's crazy baby will be the one to kill Kate... by ordering his monkey butlers to throw poisonous bananas at her. :P
"AKA Monkey Butlet Auction" :D *marries everyone here*

Courtney, she's not the last they'll kill. the final showdown will be fought by each sides monkey butlers.
over a year ago Steve_McQueen64 said…
Hello! My name is Steve!
* everybody waves 'Hi Steve'*
I was reading this page, laughing my head off and decided to join the fun! (or at least try to)
I haven't seen a spoiler in ummm... 2 days?
*gets glared at*
Oh well, it was worth a try...
*scoots to the back of the room to continue following the discussions from afar*
over a year ago AKnetsirk said…
cool
^Ahaha!

I finally caught up on reading this thread. I almost stayed away cuz Monkeys really creep me out. Anyway, I really LOLed. xD I'm not sure whether you guys should have your own comedy show or join Hurley in the mental institute. :p

Aaand I'm proud to say that I haven't looked at a single spoiler since the premiere! I do watch sneak peaks though. So half win half fail on my part.
cool
I've heard some spoilers that the series finale will be centric on our lovely,adorable Vincent.

and that he'll find himself a girlfriend and live on the island forever.(He's an immortal too)

smile
^Haha, Vincent is immortal? Maybe he's like Jacob and he's the one who got Waaaalt to come to the island :D
You know what I miss?

Charlie.
And Desmond.
And Faraday.

BRING THEM BACK!
big smile
...And Charlie,desmond and Daniel will look after Vincent on the island.
"Charlie.
And Desmond.
And Faraday.

BRING THEM BACK! "

Yes, please bring them back! One short scene of Des in the premiere is not enough. :(
*jumps out in Daniel Faraday costume* :D

I'll admit its a poor substitute. We can never get enoug Des and Dan. Also we need more than one Miles or Frank sarcastic remark per episode...
Charlie! Just thinking about him makes me sad :(
And I love Des <3 I bet they'll have an episode on him later...
Haha Faraday :)

And Richard, we need more on Richard and Jacob and Flocke/MIB/Smokey
I can let Charlie go but I want Dan and Des Back!

Well at least Faraday and Desmond aren't DEAD :(
over a year ago Ivison said…
I have a question :D

Whoever is David's mom does this mean that when Jack and she saw each other on the island (if we assume it's not Sarah) they pretended as if they didn't know each other?

I'm confused.

+ With all those flashbacks in the previous seasons we never got a clue that Jack has a son, right? I mean he didn't... or he did? :D
laugh
I'm gonna say no Jack doesn't have a son in the time line we've bee following. It only makes sense for the other reality. I'd be borderline angry if they expected me to believe that we never saw such an important thing in a flashback or when he got off the island. Kinda like when a crappy storyteller is explaining a movie to you and near the end they go "ooh ooh... I didn't tell you this earlier but it's REALLY important!"

But the idea of jack sheepishly pretending not to know his"baby mama" makes me laugh
Spoilers Below!

Just wanted to give a little undamaging spoilers of "Sundown" for those who can't wait and can't see any real spoilers either.(But mostly because I've see some spoilers and I wanna share the pain with you):

someone we know and haven't see in while will offer Sayid some Egg and Sayid will say "no".

The Episode will conclude with a slow mo scene with the song "Catch a falling star"

we will have ourselves some dead bodies.

2-non American-persons will meet in the flash-sideways.

There'll be a Kung-fu Style fight scene.

Someone will get stabbed in the Chest,and another slashed in the neck with the same knife and by the same person.
^^THANK GOD I read this after I saw the episode! lol
I've been spoiler free all season, thanks to you guys! :P

And, Ivison, hopefully this answers your question:
Jack may have met David's mother on the Island, but in the flash sideways he doesn't remember anything from the Island. And, vise versa, on the Island, he has no idea what's going on his the flashsideways-es. Does that make sense?
So, let's just say Ciny (completly random, I know, but it's a hypotheitcal) is David's mother - Jack knew her on the Island: he saw her when he was being held by the Others and in the Temple. But he wouldn't say "hey! What's up Cindy! Remember when we had a kid? Good times." Because he doesn't know he has a kid.

All right, I'm not sure if that helped or not... lol. I'll shut up now.

Also, was last night's episode AWESOME or WHAT?!
smile
Oh Yeah!it was Awesome! *Spoilers again Below*

I loved the kung fu scene and the last one where MiB and his recruits leave the temple in slow-mo,and the song"Catch a falling star".

and I liked how Sayid Boosted his body count by 5.
Sundown was absolutely amazing!

and I liked how Sayid Boosted his body count by 5.
lol, me too!

Also, I just noticed the new forum title. Nice ;P
Yeah, I deffinatly missed Sayid kickin' butt.
I was not disapointed!
big smile
That end scene was just WOW.
Kate, Claire, Sayid, dead bodies, slow motion, emotional music, it had it ALL :D
In flash sideways news a familiar face will show up again to be an incredibly important character! Remember when that obscure character from episode 8? The guy in the background in that one scene will be back and play a KEY ROLE in solving all the mysteries that will BLOW YOUR MIND. Literally.

Also an up coming prop from a future episode... the magical sword Excalibur O_O
^Well, I heard that every guy in the background EVER will show up to play an important role. Apparently, they will form an army to defeat Jacob's enemy once and for all!
^WITH STEVE LEADING THE WAY!

...or is it Scott?
Apparently, they will form an army to defeat Jacob's enemy once and for all!

Mwuahahaha.
hmmm
How the hell did Ben end up off island?wasn't he shot and taken to the others?that was even before the blast.
angry
and btw... wth was that at the end of the episode?

What's widmore doing in a submarine near the island?isn't he tired of raiding the island with mercs?
Steve, Scott... was one of them Frogurt or is he a completly different character?
^lol, he's a different guy.

link something to give us anti-spoiler fans some heart! We're not alone!
Down with spoilers! :P
:O How dare you compare Frogurt to Scott and Steve! Frogurt's amazing ^_^
laugh
Haha, sorry! So Neil and Frogurt are the same, that makes sense! I was just a bit lost, I knew Frogurt was the same as somebody I just couldn't remember who. And now I want some frozen yogurt xD
over a year ago AKnetsirk said…
^lol Frogurt is awesome... even though I too can only think of yogurt when I hear his name.

I'm going on a big school trip and all I can think of is that I'm going to miss two episodes. :( How sad am I? xD (but really, I'm leaving on Tuesday. talk about bad timing!)
Shouldn't it make you think of Frozen Yogurt instead :P

Bummer about the missing two episodes. You're gonna miss the bloody gorey death of Kate by the polar bear... *gasp* i've said too much O.O
big smile
Yay! No more love triangle nonsense! *does a happy dance*
And Sawyer and Jack can finally realize they're true love to each other!

...er.... I mean....

*clears throat*

So anyways....
laugh
Nooo! It's Miles and Sawyer destiny to be together... like... you know... In bed!

Siles 4evah!
I thought all this love triangle crap was gonna end? Oh well, I guess Sawyer will need all the lovin' he can get since both Juliet and Kate will be dead before the end.
Down with the Triangle!

Up with Siles!
Siles? Why not Smiles? XD (and yes, I am laughing at my own joke)
Because I assumed you had to take the first letter off one of their names... and that was too obvious to me..

Or i'm jealous i didn't think of it first :P