Lost General Episode Discussion (aka, the Monkey Buttler Action).

marissa posted on Jan 23, 2010 at 03:55AM
We've done it, guys. It's done, but we'll always be Lost. Remember, and let go.

--- *** ---

With the help of the awesome Lost Fans, we have managed to stay away from those evil spoilers!

Now, feel free to come on over and talk about what the heck we've just seen on Lost.

Got a question? A theory? A comment?
Well, my time-travelling friends, you've come to the right place.
[b]We've done it, guys. It's done, but we'll always be Lost. Remember, and let go.[/b]

--- *** ---
last edited on Jun 08, 2010 at 03:34PM

Lost 933 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 933

over a year ago marissa said…
Happy Thanksgiving, Losties!

Let's go around and name some things we're thankful for:
I'm thankful that we finally got a Charlie/Claire reunion!
over a year ago courtney7488 said…
Happy thanksgiving, Marissa! Our Thanksgiving isn't until the end of November. Just wondering, what do canadians eat for Thanksgiving?
Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, moose meet, maple surup, bever tails, goose feathers, hockey sticks... you know, the usual :P
And stupid me, I forgot American Thanksgiving is later :S
(but happy... Columbus Day? Is that right? lol)
last edited over a year ago
Lol, your feast sounds almost exactly like ours. Just trade the hockey sticks for some pigskin (football). And yes, today is the ever exciting holiday known as Columbus Day. Oh, I forgot to say what I am thankful for: (keeping it lost-related) that Lost had a good final episode.
over a year ago alismouha said…
Just something I forgot to say back in season 5: I love time travel!
over a year ago tuttleAC said…
Oh Marissa, you and your wacky customs. :P
But don't lie, we all know you don't eat turkey at thanksgiving. You eat Canadian bacon! I read it in a book.

Bu anyway, now to the present, Happy Halloween! Last year I was Danny Faraday but it looks like I'm just gonna eat pizza and watch creepy movies and The Walking Dead.

Anyone with plans? Oooh, Marissa, what kind of candy do you give out there?
Happy Halloween, everyone! Does giving out candy to little kids count as plans?
Only if your doing something spooky while giving out candy. Like reading ghost stories or wearing a witches hat.
Oooh, Marissa, what kind of candy do you give out there?

We don't actually have candy in Canada. We just give out apples and toothbrushes.
I feel bad for the kid that only ends up hitting the toothbrush houses.
*Kid gets home, looks at bag full of toothbrushes and crys*
yes, but think how good his oral hygine must be. that's really what Halloween is all about.
monkey
You must need strong healthy teeth in Canada to prevent losing them playing hockey I suppose.

big smile
I don't know if any of you already knew about this, but Jorge Garcia will be guest-starring in an upcoming episode of How I Met Your Mother: link. I don't know the exact airdate yet, but I'm guessing either November 15 or 22.
I did know, but SPOILER he will be in character as Hurley as new Jacob. Except they won't ever mention that fact. Nor will they mention the island, or anything LOST related. But it's TOTALLY the same character. END SPOILER
So will they call him Hurley or Jacob? Or will his name be Hurley-Jacob? :P
He will use an alias. :P
Ah. I see. It must be his way of protecting the island. But I can't help but wonder what he'll be doing in New York instead of on the island. :P
Maybe he wanted to grab The Best Burger in New York?
I'd get sick of all that boar and Dharma food after a while.
I bet Juliet is the mother.

Wait a sec, I feel like we've had this conversation before...
Juliet must be the mother! All the clues point to it being her. I bet she meets Ted through Hurley.
laugh
Actually I bet it's Kate! Just to piss everyone off.
^Noooooooo, it can't be Kate! It was clearly stated at the beginning of the series that she is "Aunt Kate."
What? You mean you don't call your Mom, 'Aunt'?
No ... That must be something people in Ohio do.
Go tan your hair gel you shore trash! *imagined Jersey insult*:P
We don't tan hair gel.... that would be a waste of valuable hair gel and tanning supplies! Is that what you do in Ohio since you're all so pale?
It's not called pale. It's called not being orange.
Orange is the best look. The pale or "not being orange" look is for lame, stalkerish vampires.
Pale is sexy. It's like we're all poets with feelings that sit inside reading all day.
People from Ohio sound just like people from Canada!
Except more awesome.
But we all know that people from New Jersey are the most awesome of all. :)
If thinking that helps you get out of bed in the morning :P

Okay lets start a topic. Man, politics.... Craaaazy stuff, huh?
*fails at starting topics.*
If politics is our next topic, then I just gotta say that I am so happy that election season is over n the US. Yes, it hass been over a week since Election day, but all those political ads really get on my nerves!
blush
Haahaha. I know! Right before election day I was watching TV and EVERY ad was a political one. It was insane.
I watch a lot of Detroit tv, and man those ads were crazy! They were all so negative, they got my poor little Canadian heart down! :(

Are you all happy with thte goveners you got?
monkey
Can I say 'No' about 50 times? :P

Not to mention our douchebag representative is now going to be speaker of the house.

And I don't want to break Marissa's poor Canadian heart all over again so I'll specify that he isn't a bad person. He just acts like a D-bag
^So he's exactly like all other politicians? Haha, just kiddng (somewhat). To answer Marissa's question: unfortunately, my state did not elect a new governor this year. We really could use a new governor, though, because our current one is just downright awful. He is definitely one of the worst governors
ever.
wink
He is definitely one of the worst governors
ever.

May I suggest sending a polietly worded email to one of his secretaries for him to read if he has the time?
That's what I would do.
wink
Dear Governor of New Jersey,

You suck.

I'm sorry, did I come on to strong? It is in my opinion that you suck. It is also in the opinion of everyone I know that you suck. Please stop what you're doing.

Love,

Court-dog Q. Zazzlesnazz

P.S. When I say stop doing what you're doing I mean, 'stop being governor'. Seriously, you're just terrible.
Thanks for the suggestion, MArissa? Is Patrick's letter polite enough? :P

(P.S. Sorry for the rant... had to get it out, lol)
Don't worry, I know the feeling. My city just re-elected our douchebag and I'm all like "SERIOUSLY, I'M GOING TO MOVE."
It's stereotypical to claim you're gonna move to canada when you're frustrated with politics here.

What if people in Canada threaten to move to the US? WHERE ARE ALL OF US SUPPOSED TO MOVE!?!?
tongue
We shoud just create our own country somewhere for those who are fed up with American and Canadian politics.
And I would now like to announce my candidacy for PresidentKing of our new country.
over a year ago alismouha said…
zzz
zzzzzzzzzz

No really,zzzzzzzzzzzz.
Then I guess I would like to run for PreidentQueen. Actually, I like the terms "King President" and "Queen President" better.
cool
King President sounds like your last name is president. PresidentKing is more obviously a title and more awesome.
wink
But "PresidentKing" puts the "president" first. A king has more authority; thus, "King President" is more powerful and, therefore, more awesome.