Greek Demigod roleplay Campers of Camp Half-Blood!

Bluefire7777 posted on Jun 07, 2011 at 12:59AM
Welcome to camp! You must be the new demigod! Glad to see you made it to camp sometimes campers dont make it do to monsters, makes me shudder. Anyways Im Chiron directer of camp! Join your cabinmates based on your godly parent. Heres your fellow campers!

1. Zues Cabin
Consueler:Jace- dreamy boy with blonde wavy hair and a muscular body with tiger green eyes. (16 years old)
Other cabinmates: Hayley Smith- short 12 year old girl with wavy platinum blonde hair and pale skin

2. Posiden Cabin
Consueler: Alvin- 16 year old boy Sea green eyes, jet black medium length hair, and ripped
Other cabinmates:

3. Hades Cabin
Consueler:Nick- a short boy with mysterious eyes 14 years old
Other cabinmates:

4. Demeter Cabin
Consueler: Sage Everfeild- strawbeey blonde gil with bright green eyes medium height 14 years old
Other cabinmates: Marigold- a girl with blond logs curls and orange eyes17 years old
Cam- 12-year-old boy with bright blonde hair and green eyes.
Colt- cute brown haired boy with green eyes

5. Ares Cabin
Consueler: Corvus- a tall girl with pale skin, long black hair, and dark purple eyes
Other cabinmates: Lili Zwingli- 8 year old girl with pale blonde hair and cute green eyes
Hunter- dark brown haired boy about 17 years old with red brown eyes and a dark demeanor about him

6. Athena Cabin
Conseleur: Stella Celestro- dark brunette girl with bright grey eyes. 17 very serious but usually friendly shes been here the longest
Other cabinmates: Tam sariganda: 16 Tanned skin wavy Carmel hair Wears cargo boots and army cargo most of time Grey eyes
Natalia Arlovskaya- tall blond haired girl with pretty grey eyes about 17 years old
Ivan braginski- tall larger 17 year old boy with light colored hair and big blue eyes

7. Apollo Cabin
Consueler: Brett Campton- tall wavy blond haired guy about 17 brown eyes very lighthearted and friendly
Other cabinmates: Lora- Tall, lanky, fragile-looking 17-year-old girl with pale skin, very light, long, wavy hair and almost-clear blue eyes

9. Hepheastas Cabin
Consueler:Jacob- Medium height, muscular 15-year-old boy with long, black hair and blue-gray eyes
Other cabinmates: Hector- large red headed boy tanner in the skin bright green eyes very kind

10. Aphrodite Cabin
Consueler:Jason- tall buff and handsome dark haired 17 year old guy with dark eyes
Other cabinmates: Marcelle Brairrose- beautiful 16 year old girl with long curly gold hair and unique violet eyes

11. Hermes Cabin
Consueler:
Other Cabinmates:

12. Dionysus Cabin
Consueler: Finn- handsome brown haired guy with great brown eyes
Other cabinmates: Oliver- shy brown haired guy with bright green eyes

13. Iris Cabin
Consueler:
Other cabinmates:

14. Hypnos Cabin:
Consueler:
Other cabinmates:

15. Nememsis Cabin
Consueler:
Other cabinmates:

16. Nike Cabin
Consueler:Anastasia Flight- smaller brown red haired girl with hazel eyes and tanned skin 15 years old
Avaline marks- Strawberry blonde with green eyes 16
Other cabinmates:

17. Hebe Cabin
Consueler: Nora- quiet red haired girl with pale skin and green eyes
Other cabinmates:

18. Hecate cabin:
Consueler: Freya- a short girl with tan skin, long dark brown hair, and hazel eyes
Other Cabinmates: Bree- smaller very pretty girl with long black hair and pretty tanned skin with golden like eyes
last edited on Sep 25, 2012 at 01:53AM

Greek Demigod roleplay 21040 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 21040

over a year ago Demeter13 said…
"then come and train lets go..."
-dashes across camp to arena
over a year ago firestar121 said…
*walks into his cabin instead*-will
*bounds back* serisouly is something wrong?is it about all the stuff people are saying about us being together?"
-constance
No,I'm just tired,I havet slept in two days-will
"o...well ill see you later but if there is something bugging you you know you can always tell me...*goes on tip toes and kisses his cheek* see ya*walks away*"
-constance
K bye*walks into his cabin and sleeps*-will
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago WarriorsCats said…
smile
^ in the allegiances at the top Akori is 13, and it says reddish blonde hair when its reddish brown ^^'
Akori sits on her bunk sketching the body of a metal horse that she wants to make.
*jumps on pyros and starts riding* C'mon Pyros lets ride..."
-gallops away into the forest she has her bow and arrow on her back
suddenly hears hissing and cautiosly moves forward suddenly a huge scaly green tale smacks her off pyros "o gods"*rubs her head and takes off her bow and notches an arrow "who's there?" there is more hissing and she shoots in that direction then something screams in pain and the Hydra slides out of the bushes the arrow in its side."o my..." she is cut short when it lunges giving her a deep scratch down her leg winces in pain and shoots tons of arrows and balls of sun filling the air with the smell of burning flesh the hydra then bins her down there is blood and sweat all over her face then she starts creating a ball of sun the size of a car engine the ball explodes burning the hydra to ashes and a huge heat wave blasts through the camp setting small fires and a cloud of dust and sand... and constance lays in the middle of the trees laying still and barley breathing
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
whats the gods! just happened! -Stella

*puts out small fires with ocean water* -Iris

hydra big one at tht looks like constance got hit hard *checks her breathing* im no apollo kid but shes in bad shape... -Layla

*picks her up* we need to get her help...you have any necter or amborsia on you layla? -Stella

do i look like im the daughter of apollo? -Layla

*stomps on the fires* ugg why ddnt she just throw the fireballs in the lake and not at camp -Ferris
Can I add another character

Parent:Zeus
Name:Josh
Boy with Short white hair,black eyes and a scar going down the back of his neck
sure why not

*carries her back to the big house and lays here in a bed* anyone have amborsia or necter? -Stella

*searches through the cabinet for some* you make an infirmatory but no amborsia or necter! -layla
*walks in*what happened to her-Josh
hydra big one... *cleans her cuts as she tries to keep her long brown hair out of the way* -Stella

*looks athim* you dont happen to have amborsia or necter do you? i fear it might be the only thing tht will sva eher and i cant find any -Layla
No-Josh
*curses in greek* why now do we run out -layla

*raps up her with large bandages* i can help her bleeding and burns but shes needs more and im no apollo kid -Stella
*sighs*-Josh
you know anything about medicine son of zues? *turns to look at him her grey eyes observing him curiously* -Stella
No-Josh
neither do i thruthfully....whats your name, im stella daughter of athena and thts layla daughter of iris -Stella
Josh-Josh
well welcome josh hopefully you wont be blown to smitereens on your first day at camp -Stella
Hopefully-Josh
anyways you should probably move into your cabin do you need me to show or do u know ur way? -Stella
I know the way*walks towards his cabin*-Josh
kay bye *continues dressing wounds* -Stella
*grabs his bronze sword and walks in his cabin*-josh
*finishes putting out the fires* -Ferris and Iris
*Lies down*-Josh
*heads back to her blueprints* -Stella
*Sleeps*-Josh
*adjusts a few things* -Stella
What's she making?
a chairiot

this will knock out the competion -Stella
Oh...

they have chairot races?
yea sometimes
You learn something everyday
laugh
lolz
over a year ago Spottedleaf13 said…
are lobelia and layla gonna go train soon?

*rushes over to Constance* What happened to her?
-Chris
*hears constances name and comes out of his cabin and runs over to the infirmary*-will
whenever you want

shes in bunk two loverboy *calls over her shoulder at them* wounds are deep needs amborsia bad if shes gonna make it dd everything i can so glad you were there to help *taps her pencil on the blueprint not looking at them* -Stella

ugg where in the name of zues is the amborsia! -layla
You need ambrosia? I have some with me! *runs and gets some from with cabin*
-Chris

g2g.... :((
where were you an hour ago dude? shes in critical condition hopefully its not to late -Layla

if she hasnt bleed to death already tht gash in her legs bad i dd all i could im not an apollo kid -Stella
*comes back* I've heard. *hands the ambrosia to Layla*
-Chris
*grabs it hasilty and feeds it to her from hand* if its not to late she'll wake up in a bit, its best not to disturb her so everyone out! *shoos them out the door and shuts it behind her* no one goes in there til she wakes up... -Layla

*nods then looks at will and chris* you to are causing drama around here, were here to train and learn to survive in our dangerous world, not build relationships and ride around like 7 year olds, monsters are breaking the barrier and if you to dont get your act together with her then the whole camps gonna fall, and as much as i hate ares kids we need them and chris ur my half brother we need you to now get training and leave the girl to rest.. -Stella
*glares angrily, then nods and walks away*
-Chris
thank you chris *walks to the bank of the ocean and sits on a rock* -Stella

*nods to them and pratices archery* -layla

*thrusts a sword into the dummy targets* -Iris
over a year ago dezzypoo said…
smile
hi guys