Greek Demigod roleplay Campers of Camp Half-Blood!

Bluefire7777 posted on Jun 07, 2011 at 12:59AM
Welcome to camp! You must be the new demigod! Glad to see you made it to camp sometimes campers dont make it do to monsters, makes me shudder. Anyways Im Chiron directer of camp! Join your cabinmates based on your godly parent. Heres your fellow campers!

1. Zues Cabin
Consueler:Jace- dreamy boy with blonde wavy hair and a muscular body with tiger green eyes. (16 years old)
Other cabinmates: Hayley Smith- short 12 year old girl with wavy platinum blonde hair and pale skin

2. Posiden Cabin
Consueler: Alvin- 16 year old boy Sea green eyes, jet black medium length hair, and ripped
Other cabinmates:

3. Hades Cabin
Consueler:Nick- a short boy with mysterious eyes 14 years old
Other cabinmates:

4. Demeter Cabin
Consueler: Sage Everfeild- strawbeey blonde gil with bright green eyes medium height 14 years old
Other cabinmates: Marigold- a girl with blond logs curls and orange eyes17 years old
Cam- 12-year-old boy with bright blonde hair and green eyes.
Colt- cute brown haired boy with green eyes

5. Ares Cabin
Consueler: Corvus- a tall girl with pale skin, long black hair, and dark purple eyes
Other cabinmates: Lili Zwingli- 8 year old girl with pale blonde hair and cute green eyes
Hunter- dark brown haired boy about 17 years old with red brown eyes and a dark demeanor about him

6. Athena Cabin
Conseleur: Stella Celestro- dark brunette girl with bright grey eyes. 17 very serious but usually friendly shes been here the longest
Other cabinmates: Tam sariganda: 16 Tanned skin wavy Carmel hair Wears cargo boots and army cargo most of time Grey eyes
Natalia Arlovskaya- tall blond haired girl with pretty grey eyes about 17 years old
Ivan braginski- tall larger 17 year old boy with light colored hair and big blue eyes

7. Apollo Cabin
Consueler: Brett Campton- tall wavy blond haired guy about 17 brown eyes very lighthearted and friendly
Other cabinmates: Lora- Tall, lanky, fragile-looking 17-year-old girl with pale skin, very light, long, wavy hair and almost-clear blue eyes

9. Hepheastas Cabin
Consueler:Jacob- Medium height, muscular 15-year-old boy with long, black hair and blue-gray eyes
Other cabinmates: Hector- large red headed boy tanner in the skin bright green eyes very kind

10. Aphrodite Cabin
Consueler:Jason- tall buff and handsome dark haired 17 year old guy with dark eyes
Other cabinmates: Marcelle Brairrose- beautiful 16 year old girl with long curly gold hair and unique violet eyes

11. Hermes Cabin
Consueler:
Other Cabinmates:

12. Dionysus Cabin
Consueler: Finn- handsome brown haired guy with great brown eyes
Other cabinmates: Oliver- shy brown haired guy with bright green eyes

13. Iris Cabin
Consueler:
Other cabinmates:

14. Hypnos Cabin:
Consueler:
Other cabinmates:

15. Nememsis Cabin
Consueler:
Other cabinmates:

16. Nike Cabin
Consueler:Anastasia Flight- smaller brown red haired girl with hazel eyes and tanned skin 15 years old
Avaline marks- Strawberry blonde with green eyes 16
Other cabinmates:

17. Hebe Cabin
Consueler: Nora- quiet red haired girl with pale skin and green eyes
Other cabinmates:

18. Hecate cabin:
Consueler: Freya- a short girl with tan skin, long dark brown hair, and hazel eyes
Other Cabinmates: Bree- smaller very pretty girl with long black hair and pretty tanned skin with golden like eyes
last edited on Sep 25, 2012 at 01:53AM

Greek Demigod roleplay 21040 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 21040

over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*comes back with her books in her arms as she pushes back the dark brown strands of hair from her face as she looks at them* do you need help with anything? -Stella
over a year ago Demeter13 said…
U know wht ur really arrogant
- Bree punches him in the blueberries

U know where to find me
- Jason wheezes

Tam walks past Jason
Whts ur deal

Oh u know I just pissed off a female with raging hormones
- Jason

Ur a real dick
*a little ding goes off and he stands up again* there the timer...sorry ive been working on some amborsia mixtures for the infirmary being the Apollo kid were responsible for the mixes...and it does get kinda boring around here I know but tomarrows capture the flag should be good Stella's got another brilliant plan up her sleeve...I song know what wed do without her -Brett
I'm just going to pretend I didn't see that *turns away from Jason and goes into the Athena cabin* -Stella
Right behind ya
- tam struts into the cabin

Bree smiles and waves shyly as Brett walks past
( giggles) hi
Bree then poofs into a cloud of gold dust
*looks at tam* another over pompous and arrogant guy great I though jace was bad enough now here's one with no morals now I have my hands tied... -Stella

*looks at Bree from inside the Apollo cabin* wellhere we go again... *smiles a bit as he then turns to his vials making sure there the right temp and starts to add and mix other things with the necter* -Brett
Bree talks to her magic reflection in a looking glass

I came on to strongly
- Bree says

No hon he just doesn't appreciate u yet u wait and see
- mirror Bree smiles

O ok thx mirror bree
- Bree

He is soooo cute tho! Hon he's quite a catch!

( giggles) I better hit the hay thx mirror Bree
- Bree jumps into bed

Ugh gross u don't know how many guys like tht are in California!
- tam goes through bag and unites cargo boots
*finishes his last bit and lets the vials cool and runs his hand through his sandy blond hair and rubs his brown eyes the goes over to his Spanish guitar and strums a few chords* -Brett

I wouldn't I'm from up state new York my dads a proffesseur at Cornell University -Stella
last edited over a year ago
Wow fun my dads in the army... He wasn't always there for us but he was ok. Taught me war strategies and how to use modern and ancient weapons. Serena didn't care much for war and weapon but she is a great strategist and is smart despite her being... The way she is.
- tam sighs and flops down on bed
Oh my dad taught me everything I could learn early as time went on I had to teach myself as work became more important to my dad then me that's when I left and came here... -Stella

*sharpens her silver trident* -Marina

*sits on her porch boredly* -Anna
crying
Wow that's sad... My dad was ok until after my.... Uh triplet sister Emile went missing he ah thought mon took her and sent Serena and I lookin everywhere. He would've gone himself but he can't see through the mist... She was awesome the smartest and was already being offered scholarships every where but she just disappeared I thought she was here it was the last place she could be protected but she's not.
- tam blinks hard and rolls on her side

G2g maybe b back 2 morrow bye!
Heroes often go missing some come back though most don't...I'm sorry you see I'm an only child like most of the kids here so I don't k ow what its like with siblings -Stella
over a year ago Invincible321 said…
*listens to Brett play for a while then gets up, goes outside, sees Anna and walks over to her* Hey.
-Lora

*struts into the camp confidently*
-Cam
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
merp I gonna bring back leo i miss him :')

Leo- a brown haired kind tall guy with hazel eyes.
(Apollo)

*comes through the door of the cabin *eyes kinda widen* who are u *looks at brett* I just came back from a long war and poof new people... *smiles at little* ~leo
You look like u need some help there bud... A couple studs like us gotta stick together
- Jason struts next to Jason

Bree waves softly to Brett and smiles
Hi I'm Bree in hecate we met last night when Jason was being way too cocky
- Bree says softly

It doesn't matter I like it here I probably won't leave he can't chew me out for not finding her here
- tam blinks away tears

Hey jason! Who's ur lil buddy?!
- Serena grabs Jason's arm and smiles peppily at cam
*plays darts in the cabin * *then hears all the noise* *goes outside* *poofs up a loud horn* *she honks it and it made the loudest sound * *she yelled* shut the hell up *looks at all of them* your so loud! ~scarlet

*hears the horn and the talk* i guessing i missed alot *he ran his hand through his brown hair and his pretty hazel eyes settled* ~leo
Yeah yeah scarlet who proofed a tird on ur pillow beatch?
- tam yells out cabin door
*hers eyes widen* you are the most immature person * opens her door fully and slams the door* *goes over to her and pins her agenst the door with her hand to her throut* *her eyes in rage she put a finger to her head and a flash goes through her and shes knows everthong about her past* now that i know everything i can make you sorry that you ever said that.I'm more powerful then u think *she disapears* ~scarlet
Ok scarlet wht evr u... U uh u
- tam collapses and rubs her head then tears spill down her face as All her memory's come flooding back to her about her family especially Emile

Srry guys g2g
*looks at tam with pity* are u alright? ~marigold
*smiles at Serena* I'm Malva. Cam Malva. *winks and clucks his tongue while point finger-guns at her*
-Cam
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
Corvus shot another arrow at the target. "No, you didn't say anything to offend me. Why?"
yea your the girl who was lopoking through my window right? *smiles a bit and flips through the tempest by shakesphere then looks at leo* im Brett i got here just after you left im senior conseleuar now -Brett
*looks confused and then a little hurt* they forgot *goes to find stella* ~leo

Just wondering *sits down and watches her* ~jace
they thought you died -Brett
*sees stella* hey I'm alive! *says with a little anger in his voice* ~leo
*looks up at leo irratated like what now then looks confused* leo? -Stella
yup the one and only thought i was dead nevertheless I'M NOT. *smiles* I missed you stella. *he always really like stella* ~leo
its been three years leo! where the hell have you been!? *shouts at him the hugs him* -Stella
you know war... *she smelled the same and he smiled and he was home* ~leo
*looks at him* your an ass you had me and everyone else believe you were dead! then you just show up one day afte rthree years like hey im alive maybe by the end of the day you wont be! *snaps at him looking infuriated now* -Stella
*kinda surprised by what she said* look, Stella it's been I really long war and i'm really sorry but its not like i could send a letter saying "hey I'm alive" and i sorry that i made you think that. But I'm back. ~leo
your infuriating... *sighs and looks at him* they replaced you i guess you already figured that out bretts the new conseleur of apollo hes been doing a good job and hes a really good friend of mine i cant switch it now so youll just have to live as another camper sorry leo *shuffles through her papers and plans for capture the flag tomarrow* -Stella
perfect. Getting back from war and you get replace where has all my work to being conseleur gone to? *sighs* see ya around stell *walks back* ~leo
what did you expect we thought you were dead leo besides bretts an amazing conseleaur everyone loves him i need to keep things under control around here i just cant get rid of brett like that... *sounds like she actually acres about brett more then she says stella was in love* -Stella
*he sensed that she loved him* You know what Stella i've always Liked you, wait no not liked, love you. Even before that Brett guy got here. If you weren't so hung up in your work you would've noticed. And I know i just got here but you might deny this but you changed your not like the stella that I used to know the person that cared about me. you seem just so mad at me why because i was gone? It's called war stella do you know why I went into it? Do you? i bet you don't I went into war because those people i fought with wanted to take over this camp and this whole entire area. And do you know who lead them? Me. I deserve more then just a a conseleaur I deserve to be in your place or with you...but i bet you wouldn't like that. Would you? ~leo
*her emotions were a whirlwind around her she was angry sad surprised happy all at the same time, she hated it, stella wasnt emotional she just looks at him with a blank expression and opens her mouth to give a venomous snap again but no words came out and she shakes her head and looks down at the book she was holding* -Stella
i don't want to drag you into a love triangle so who is it Brett or me? The hunky mic hotty Brett or me the nice guy that was your friend and supported you and this camp to get to this point and left to help defend this camp and did. Also loves you. ~ leo
Leo you dont know me like you think you do not even then ive gone through alot in the past three years leo and yes ive changed alot i know that but i stll dont make irrational decisions on the spot and my love life is complictaed always has been....i dont know what truthfully so until i do youll just have to wait end of discussion *says finally she wanted to get out of this she hated to be on the spotlight espechially with him twisting her feelings and thoughts she couldnt deal with this now* -Stella
* realizes he was making her confused* I'm sorry i made you confused but I-I was fighting for you. A-and *says sternly now* I don't like to be the second choice *walks back into camp out of sight from her and goes into the Apollo cabin and sees Brett and walks past him* ~leo
"I think I'm going to talk a walk in the woods. Want to join me?" Corvus looked at Jace.
leo... *calls after him but knows hes gone and sits down by the bank again and sighs* classic girl has to chose between who she loves but he doesnt love her and the guy that loves her but she doesnt know wheather she loves him...why do i always get screwed over? -Stella

*looks up at him from his book* hey you find stel? -Brett
*glares at him*You are lucky child that you are very lucky lucky for reasons like that i am not stabbing you a million times in the heart also the heart of a girl but your so dimwitted that you don't even notice *punches him in the arm lightly and smiles* lucky goose *then frowns and walks into his room and unpacks* ~leo

yeah sure* gets up* ~jace
*looks at him confused* a simple yes or no would have been great but okay i guess.... -Brett
"I've just got to put my bow away." Corvus went to the Ares cabin and put up her bow and arrows. She walked back out and went over to Jace. "Okay, lets go."
*unpacks and realizes what a different person he was being so he just sat on his bed and thought about Stella then it soon went dark and he fell a sleep* ~leo
k *he walks on* ~jace
Corvus walked with him.
*waits for an answer from Anna*
-Lora
So whats up? ~jace