Greek Demigod roleplay Campers of Camp Half-Blood!

Bluefire7777 posted on Jun 07, 2011 at 12:59AM
Welcome to camp! You must be the new demigod! Glad to see you made it to camp sometimes campers dont make it do to monsters, makes me shudder. Anyways Im Chiron directer of camp! Join your cabinmates based on your godly parent. Heres your fellow campers!

1. Zues Cabin
Consueler:Jace- dreamy boy with blonde wavy hair and a muscular body with tiger green eyes. (16 years old)
Other cabinmates: Hayley Smith- short 12 year old girl with wavy platinum blonde hair and pale skin

2. Posiden Cabin
Consueler: Alvin- 16 year old boy Sea green eyes, jet black medium length hair, and ripped
Other cabinmates:

3. Hades Cabin
Consueler:Nick- a short boy with mysterious eyes 14 years old
Other cabinmates:

4. Demeter Cabin
Consueler: Sage Everfeild- strawbeey blonde gil with bright green eyes medium height 14 years old
Other cabinmates: Marigold- a girl with blond logs curls and orange eyes17 years old
Cam- 12-year-old boy with bright blonde hair and green eyes.
Colt- cute brown haired boy with green eyes

5. Ares Cabin
Consueler: Corvus- a tall girl with pale skin, long black hair, and dark purple eyes
Other cabinmates: Lili Zwingli- 8 year old girl with pale blonde hair and cute green eyes
Hunter- dark brown haired boy about 17 years old with red brown eyes and a dark demeanor about him

6. Athena Cabin
Conseleur: Stella Celestro- dark brunette girl with bright grey eyes. 17 very serious but usually friendly shes been here the longest
Other cabinmates: Tam sariganda: 16 Tanned skin wavy Carmel hair Wears cargo boots and army cargo most of time Grey eyes
Natalia Arlovskaya- tall blond haired girl with pretty grey eyes about 17 years old
Ivan braginski- tall larger 17 year old boy with light colored hair and big blue eyes

7. Apollo Cabin
Consueler: Brett Campton- tall wavy blond haired guy about 17 brown eyes very lighthearted and friendly
Other cabinmates: Lora- Tall, lanky, fragile-looking 17-year-old girl with pale skin, very light, long, wavy hair and almost-clear blue eyes

9. Hepheastas Cabin
Consueler:Jacob- Medium height, muscular 15-year-old boy with long, black hair and blue-gray eyes
Other cabinmates: Hector- large red headed boy tanner in the skin bright green eyes very kind

10. Aphrodite Cabin
Consueler:Jason- tall buff and handsome dark haired 17 year old guy with dark eyes
Other cabinmates: Marcelle Brairrose- beautiful 16 year old girl with long curly gold hair and unique violet eyes

11. Hermes Cabin
Consueler:
Other Cabinmates:

12. Dionysus Cabin
Consueler: Finn- handsome brown haired guy with great brown eyes
Other cabinmates: Oliver- shy brown haired guy with bright green eyes

13. Iris Cabin
Consueler:
Other cabinmates:

14. Hypnos Cabin:
Consueler:
Other cabinmates:

15. Nememsis Cabin
Consueler:
Other cabinmates:

16. Nike Cabin
Consueler:Anastasia Flight- smaller brown red haired girl with hazel eyes and tanned skin 15 years old
Avaline marks- Strawberry blonde with green eyes 16
Other cabinmates:

17. Hebe Cabin
Consueler: Nora- quiet red haired girl with pale skin and green eyes
Other cabinmates:

18. Hecate cabin:
Consueler: Freya- a short girl with tan skin, long dark brown hair, and hazel eyes
Other Cabinmates: Bree- smaller very pretty girl with long black hair and pretty tanned skin with golden like eyes
last edited on Sep 25, 2012 at 01:53AM

Greek Demigod roleplay 21040 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 21040

over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
*walks into her cabin* I'm sorry. He already left. I'm not sure why though. ~Chase
over a year ago Demeter13 said…
hands him a sticky note (he was a lost cause from the beginning...omg's he didnt even say good bye...)
-constance buries her head into her hands and mouths (why did he leave me!)
sorry...*he starts to walk away* ~Chase
over a year ago Spottedleaf13 said…
*slowly approaches Constance's cabin* Constance???
-Chris
angry
throws a rock at chris and starts comin at him her bow drawn and furious
-constance
jumps out of nowhere and grabs her arms "woah wooooaaaah constance!" turns to chris "go away!!!!! her boyfriend just left her that JERK!!! and your already comni at her? your wrose than him!!! LEAVE!!!! DO I HAVE TO MAKE IT ANY CLEARER???? GO!!!!"
-phobae points towards his cabin
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*sighs* srry im talking out loud arent i? its wht i want to say to chris in a minute *flips out her dagger* -Layla

*comes from behind chris and looks at him then the girls* i know your both upset because of a typical ares jerk but dont take it out on Chris hes got a lot on him right now and so do you, as much i now how you want to take it out on him but hes my brother and i cant let you do tht... -Stella
last edited over a year ago
*walks by the cabin* I'm not going to ask whats happening ~Chase
its probably a good idea chase -Iris
over a year ago JadedRaven15 said…
Uh x.x I thought there were 12 cabins, for the 12 Olympian Gods... :T
*laughs* yup ~Chase
*eyes widen and slowly backs away* I'm sorry....
-Chris

Why?
-Lobelia
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
After the battle more where moved in for the other god children

•wacths from a distance next to Corvus•
brennen
over a year ago WarriorsCats said…
Akori WACHES FROM A DISTANCE TOO (AHH GOD, CAPS FAIL)
*jogs toward the barn, occasionaly looking back* Hey.
-Chris

*waves and crookedly smiles*
-Lobelia
over a year ago firestar121 said…
*gos surfing*-raen
the things i do for you chris... -Stella

*sharpens her dagger her green eyes flashing dangerously* -Layla
*walks to the barn* hey guys *sees Layla* uhh... *walks over to rainicorn* hey girl *pets her hair* ~Chase
*looks at chase* she's a little angery dont mind her... *talks to her white pegasus* hey marble.. -Iris
do you know why? ~Chase
she likes chris and now tht wills gone hes gonna go right to constance and she feels as though shes been played with... *the pegasus nays* yes i know your hungry you dont have to complain im going, be glad you cant talk to pegasi they always want food -Iris
*laughs* yeah I'm happy that they can't talk. *rainicorn poofs out then back in the stall* but she can do that. ~Chase
always fun *laughs* -Iris
*looks at Layla* What's up with her?
-Chris

*shrugs and walks to her cabin after petting Snowy*
-Lobelia
*widens eyes* yeah. *opens the stall and hops on rainicorn* Want to ride with me? ~Chase
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
(WHat's going on?)

Corvus glanced at him then watched.
just go back to constance and leave me alone im done *her eyes flash murderously* -Layla

sure sounds fun -Iris
•needles Corvus• intertaining ain't it?
-Brennen
so u want to go? ~Chase
Corvus nodded. "Yeah."
•puts his arm around her• I think this is a start of a wonderful friend ship!
-Brennen
"The very start." Corvus smiled crookedly.
sits at the keyboard in the apollo cabin and starts playing imperfect by headly and mouths the words thinking about how much she hates will and chris, *thinks in her head* 'i gave up something i love to save him and he left'* and wishes the hydra had killed her *'i coulda let hades take me'* slams on the keys and starts writing a poem about tearing tearing chris and will apart
-constance
I'll be right back *get on rainicorn and poofs to the Apollo cabin* *sees constance* woah.. u okay? *looks at the poem* I would forget about them and live your life. You can't just sit in the cabin and write poems all day and cring your eyes out. And think it is all going to get better. This is life it won't get better unless you change it. I care about you constance. I want you to be happy. So can you just forget about them and live your life. Remeber we are children of Apollo! *smiles* ~Chase
nods, hugs him then kicks him in the gut then hands him a sticky note ( thats 4 being the 3rd guy caring about me!)
then turns back to her key board starts playing imperfect again then a sticky not falss out from under the keys (isis: firestar121 messaged me this so...) she reads the note...

'constance dont think i left u 4ever. i had 2 do some special training
wish icould say more and see u again but ihave to do this now. will.

sits down and smiles and crosses out the part on her poem about tearing will apart but leaves the part about chris and pins the note up by her bunk.
-constance
*practices sword fighting*-Josh

*reads*-Raen
suddenly pops upside down from a tree in front of raens face " HELLO!!!!!!!!"
-phobae
*pushes her away and keeps reading*-Raen
"srry hows it going?"
-phobae
Good*continues reading*-Raen
•laughs•
brennen
*walks in his cabin*-Josh
Corvus stretched. "Let's get down from here."
your my sister of corse I care about you but not in that way. I got to go to my rriding date with iris *Waves* *and poofs back to the stables* back! ~Chase
Aaawww fine..
Brennen
hi and you shouldnt go throwing out the word date -Iris
*thinks* how did she know? Um sorry I guess *jumps on top of rainicorn* you ready? ~Chase
dont be srry *laughs and jumps on Marble* and yea im ready -Iris
Corvus climbed down from the roof.
okay lets go *starts to trot away* ~Chase
•follows after her•
-Brennen