Greek Demigod roleplay Campers of Camp Half-Blood!

Bluefire7777 posted on Jun 07, 2011 at 12:59AM
Welcome to camp! You must be the new demigod! Glad to see you made it to camp sometimes campers dont make it do to monsters, makes me shudder. Anyways Im Chiron directer of camp! Join your cabinmates based on your godly parent. Heres your fellow campers!

1. Zues Cabin
Consueler:Jace- dreamy boy with blonde wavy hair and a muscular body with tiger green eyes. (16 years old)
Other cabinmates: Hayley Smith- short 12 year old girl with wavy platinum blonde hair and pale skin

2. Posiden Cabin
Consueler: Alvin- 16 year old boy Sea green eyes, jet black medium length hair, and ripped
Other cabinmates:

3. Hades Cabin
Consueler:Nick- a short boy with mysterious eyes 14 years old
Other cabinmates:

4. Demeter Cabin
Consueler: Sage Everfeild- strawbeey blonde gil with bright green eyes medium height 14 years old
Other cabinmates: Marigold- a girl with blond logs curls and orange eyes17 years old
Cam- 12-year-old boy with bright blonde hair and green eyes.
Colt- cute brown haired boy with green eyes

5. Ares Cabin
Consueler: Corvus- a tall girl with pale skin, long black hair, and dark purple eyes
Other cabinmates: Lili Zwingli- 8 year old girl with pale blonde hair and cute green eyes
Hunter- dark brown haired boy about 17 years old with red brown eyes and a dark demeanor about him

6. Athena Cabin
Conseleur: Stella Celestro- dark brunette girl with bright grey eyes. 17 very serious but usually friendly shes been here the longest
Other cabinmates: Tam sariganda: 16 Tanned skin wavy Carmel hair Wears cargo boots and army cargo most of time Grey eyes
Natalia Arlovskaya- tall blond haired girl with pretty grey eyes about 17 years old
Ivan braginski- tall larger 17 year old boy with light colored hair and big blue eyes

7. Apollo Cabin
Consueler: Brett Campton- tall wavy blond haired guy about 17 brown eyes very lighthearted and friendly
Other cabinmates: Lora- Tall, lanky, fragile-looking 17-year-old girl with pale skin, very light, long, wavy hair and almost-clear blue eyes

9. Hepheastas Cabin
Consueler:Jacob- Medium height, muscular 15-year-old boy with long, black hair and blue-gray eyes
Other cabinmates: Hector- large red headed boy tanner in the skin bright green eyes very kind

10. Aphrodite Cabin
Consueler:Jason- tall buff and handsome dark haired 17 year old guy with dark eyes
Other cabinmates: Marcelle Brairrose- beautiful 16 year old girl with long curly gold hair and unique violet eyes

11. Hermes Cabin
Consueler:
Other Cabinmates:

12. Dionysus Cabin
Consueler: Finn- handsome brown haired guy with great brown eyes
Other cabinmates: Oliver- shy brown haired guy with bright green eyes

13. Iris Cabin
Consueler:
Other cabinmates:

14. Hypnos Cabin:
Consueler:
Other cabinmates:

15. Nememsis Cabin
Consueler:
Other cabinmates:

16. Nike Cabin
Consueler:Anastasia Flight- smaller brown red haired girl with hazel eyes and tanned skin 15 years old
Avaline marks- Strawberry blonde with green eyes 16
Other cabinmates:

17. Hebe Cabin
Consueler: Nora- quiet red haired girl with pale skin and green eyes
Other cabinmates:

18. Hecate cabin:
Consueler: Freya- a short girl with tan skin, long dark brown hair, and hazel eyes
Other Cabinmates: Bree- smaller very pretty girl with long black hair and pretty tanned skin with golden like eyes
last edited on Sep 25, 2012 at 01:53AM

Greek Demigod roleplay 21040 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 21040

over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
Yup lets go *look at corvus thn looks at stella and nods*
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
Corvus rung out her clothes and pulled her weapons belt and jacket back on.
over a year ago Demeter13 said…
Well ok now we have a storm an I'm miserable where do I put my stuff you can explain my being here later take me to my quarters!
- tam stomps toward the cabins
*puts his shirt back on and just walks on* ~jace
*looks at tam with a blank espression* would u please stop complaining i show you where everything is just shut up. *he eyesblank and looked annoyed* ~Scarlet
Alright! Calm yourself !
- tam turns and follows

No tam u calm yourself this is seriously a great opportunitie to get away from California!
- Serena bounds forward

( mumbles) who wants to leave california?
- tam

Another camper
Serena saraganda
Tams twin sister look exactly the same
Preppy cheerleader
Wears high school emblem on sweatshirt and sweatpants
Corvus walked into the dining hall and sat down.

Freya hurried in and sat down beside Corvus.
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
good now that everyone is here cheers to a great summer and to the gods! -Chiron

*cheers* -my characters

"Cheers!" Freya smiled and nudged Corvus slightly.

Corvus rolled her eyes. "Cheers."
Yeah! Go camp! (giggles)
- Serena as they walk past fist pumps

I hate u.
-tam hurries forward hiding her face
*waves at freya from her table a few ways away and smiles* -Sage

*looks and discusses stadegys with the other Athena campers* -Stella
Freya smiled and waved back at her.
So were allied with Apollo Zues Nike and Posiden against Ares Hades Demeter Hecate and Aphrodite well cabinwise numbers aren't stacked in our favor but if we play our number correct and go.... *her voice hushes down to a whisper as she points and moves troop figures around the forest* -Stella

*motions for her to come over* -Sage
Freya got up and went over to Sage.

Corvus watched her.
Hey Stella right? I hear ur in Athena cabin too! I'm serena and this is tam dad just dropped us off mind if we sit? I'm great with strategys! And tams pretty handy with any sorta wepon.
- Serena motions to an empty seat

Tam picks up carry on bags
I'll take this to our cabin
- tam
*rolls and mumble* you don't tell me what to do *sits down and leans back in her chair* ~scarlet

*look at his fingernails not listening* ~jace
*smiles* uhh sure.. *thinks oh god what just walked into my life and goes back to discussing stradegies with the athena campers*

Marigold thsi is freya shes from Hecate shes uper nice Freya this is Marigold my half sister -Sage
hello there ~marigold

*braids her hair down and looks at her self in the mirror* ~eve
"Hi, Marigold. That's such a pretty name." Freya smiled.

Corvus pulled her hair into a high ponytail and gazed around the room.
ha thanks!
serena seats herself at the table
so hows it? why r we stratigizing!?
smiles a dazzling smile at jace
*turns to look at her and try to say as calmly as possible* no need to shout we have a capture the flag game tomarrow and were preparing for it if you keep shouting everything the whole camp will know what were doing *gives an exasperated sigh* -Stella
Thanks *Smiles* ~marigold

*looks up at the sense of somebody watching him and give a smile back then looks straight back down* ~jace
Freya smiled and nodded once. "You're welcome."

Corvus stood up and walked over to Freya.
Jace looked at Corvus walk over to freya but then looked back down.
over a year ago Invincible321 said…
Hi! Could I join?

Demeter Cabin
Camissonia
12-year-old girl with bright blonde, long, hair and green eyes.

Apollo Cabin
Lora
Tall, lanky, fragile-looking 17-year-old girl with pale skin, very light, long, wavy hair and almost-clear blue eyes
last edited over a year ago
yes
Tam enters cabin and sets things down pulls out a photo of her, Serena and another girl who looks like her also

Where did mother take u? R u here? Emi r u here...
- tam whispers to herself softly and blinks back tears starts puttin things away

Serena jumps up and wanders over to new girls
Hi!

*gets up and walks out to the hill and sits down* ~jace
Tan hikes out of cabin and spots jace come sits down beside him
Hi my names tam why aren't u with the others doin wht ever they do in the hall?
- tam is desperately trying to hide the fact she's been crying but is suuuuuupppppeeeer Lonley
*shrugs his shoulders* i like it up here ~jace
sure ill add you

freya was teaching me how to dance earlier shes pretty good and she likes my flute playing which i appreciate people just dont understand good music these days *smiles* -Sage

*gets up and brushes her hair back and gives her offering to her mother and paws through some books she pulling out as she walking down the bank* -Stella

*feds the pegasus and helps clean up the stables* -Marina and Anna

hey stella buried in a book as usual *smiles at her* -Brett

*smiles* hey and yea just some stuff for tomarrow i plan on keeping that chmpionship status -Stella
I find her flute playing annoying you would too if u heard it like 24/7 ~marigold
Shut up! I find your critacism annoying since you seem to have it 24/7... -Sage
There's always has be criticism in life to make things better ~marigold
*mouths what she says in a mocking way* lets just have some fun already im going for a swim you guys want to come? -Sage
Yeah it's nice which cabin r u and ugh... Have u um like ever seen any other campers in the past three years tht look like me and Serena?
- tam asks looking over at him then leans on her elbows feeling more comfertable
nope *his eyes were blank and he didn't look at her* ~jace
sure y not ~marigold
So whats your brillant plan this month stella? *laughs* you still havent told me what were doing and im allied with you -Brett

*smiles and shuts her books and plan with a snap* youll know tomarrow when everyones together until then youll just have to come up with somthing to contribute for once -Stella

what besides our numbers and raw skill with arrows *smiles* come on Stel were like brother and sister you cant even show me what your up to -Brett

*looks at him with a raised eyebrow* oh yea...brother and sister...and no youll see tomarrow... *her voice tightens a bit* -Stella
*plays with her hair in her cabin bored* ~scarlet
Oh... Whts ur story y r u here? Wht is this place all the cabins look like crap theme restraunts my gran takes me to (smiles to herself)
- tam
I don't really like to talk about it...*looks up at the stars think about last night* ~jace
im gonna go get some sleep..yea i need to rest *gets up and walks away quickly a little upset* -Stella

stella wait...what wrong? *his voice fades as she walks away* -Brett
Well dad is stationed in Afghanistan and gran dropped us off here... And well the thing is... I can't say forget I even talked about the camper I mentioned before... She's apparently not..(mumbles softly) here or anywhere in 3000 mile radius...
- tam smacks her head with her palm and then continues
I haven't even received a sign from mom like gran and dad said we would she let me and Serena go and forgot us completely
*once brett walks out she sees him and stops walking* hey whats up? *plays with her pretty blonde hair with a marigold flower in it and her orange eyes shine bright as the sunset reflected on them* *her fair skin was also being lit up* ~marigold
*looks at her his tiger green eyes could put u in a trance* *nods slightly* ~jace
i dont know stels upset with me about somthing *run shis hand through his short blond hair* shes complicated that one... *sighs* -Brett

*whips her eyes from the single tears and sits on the rocks on the farther end of the lake holding her books and plans in her lap then looks at the lake then the cliff behind her see could just barely make up jace and tam but doesnt care and keeps crying* -Stella
she just has a lot of things on her mind, hey do u want to practice together? ~marigold
i dont know im pretty sore from today stella was killing me in swords pratice today *smiles a bit* this is why i like arrows better -Brett
then we could train in arrows, that's if u want to *pushes back a curl* ~marigold