Greek Demigod roleplay Campers of Camp Half-Blood!

Bluefire7777 posted on Jun 07, 2011 at 12:59AM
Welcome to camp! You must be the new demigod! Glad to see you made it to camp sometimes campers dont make it do to monsters, makes me shudder. Anyways Im Chiron directer of camp! Join your cabinmates based on your godly parent. Heres your fellow campers!

1. Zues Cabin
Consueler:Jace- dreamy boy with blonde wavy hair and a muscular body with tiger green eyes. (16 years old)
Other cabinmates: Hayley Smith- short 12 year old girl with wavy platinum blonde hair and pale skin

2. Posiden Cabin
Consueler: Alvin- 16 year old boy Sea green eyes, jet black medium length hair, and ripped
Other cabinmates:

3. Hades Cabin
Consueler:Nick- a short boy with mysterious eyes 14 years old
Other cabinmates:

4. Demeter Cabin
Consueler: Sage Everfeild- strawbeey blonde gil with bright green eyes medium height 14 years old
Other cabinmates: Marigold- a girl with blond logs curls and orange eyes17 years old
Cam- 12-year-old boy with bright blonde hair and green eyes.
Colt- cute brown haired boy with green eyes

5. Ares Cabin
Consueler: Corvus- a tall girl with pale skin, long black hair, and dark purple eyes
Other cabinmates: Lili Zwingli- 8 year old girl with pale blonde hair and cute green eyes
Hunter- dark brown haired boy about 17 years old with red brown eyes and a dark demeanor about him

6. Athena Cabin
Conseleur: Stella Celestro- dark brunette girl with bright grey eyes. 17 very serious but usually friendly shes been here the longest
Other cabinmates: Tam sariganda: 16 Tanned skin wavy Carmel hair Wears cargo boots and army cargo most of time Grey eyes
Natalia Arlovskaya- tall blond haired girl with pretty grey eyes about 17 years old
Ivan braginski- tall larger 17 year old boy with light colored hair and big blue eyes

7. Apollo Cabin
Consueler: Brett Campton- tall wavy blond haired guy about 17 brown eyes very lighthearted and friendly
Other cabinmates: Lora- Tall, lanky, fragile-looking 17-year-old girl with pale skin, very light, long, wavy hair and almost-clear blue eyes

9. Hepheastas Cabin
Consueler:Jacob- Medium height, muscular 15-year-old boy with long, black hair and blue-gray eyes
Other cabinmates: Hector- large red headed boy tanner in the skin bright green eyes very kind

10. Aphrodite Cabin
Consueler:Jason- tall buff and handsome dark haired 17 year old guy with dark eyes
Other cabinmates: Marcelle Brairrose- beautiful 16 year old girl with long curly gold hair and unique violet eyes

11. Hermes Cabin
Consueler:
Other Cabinmates:

12. Dionysus Cabin
Consueler: Finn- handsome brown haired guy with great brown eyes
Other cabinmates: Oliver- shy brown haired guy with bright green eyes

13. Iris Cabin
Consueler:
Other cabinmates:

14. Hypnos Cabin:
Consueler:
Other cabinmates:

15. Nememsis Cabin
Consueler:
Other cabinmates:

16. Nike Cabin
Consueler:Anastasia Flight- smaller brown red haired girl with hazel eyes and tanned skin 15 years old
Avaline marks- Strawberry blonde with green eyes 16
Other cabinmates:

17. Hebe Cabin
Consueler: Nora- quiet red haired girl with pale skin and green eyes
Other cabinmates:

18. Hecate cabin:
Consueler: Freya- a short girl with tan skin, long dark brown hair, and hazel eyes
Other Cabinmates: Bree- smaller very pretty girl with long black hair and pretty tanned skin with golden like eyes
last edited on Sep 25, 2012 at 01:53AM

Greek Demigod roleplay 21040 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 21040

over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*pulls herself together again and tosses stones across the lake depressed* forever alone stella forever alone... -Stella

*shrugs* im not really in a training mood -Brett
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
okay maybe in the morning then~marigold
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
Freya smiled and nodded. "Thank you, Sage."

Corvus whispered something in Freya's ear.

Freya looked at her and nodded. "Okay. I'll talk to you later."

Corvus turned and walked outside. She went back to her cabin and sat down in bed. She grabbed her bow and sheath or arrows then walked out to the archery range.
*looks at corvus go to the archery range from above* ~jace
yea maybe before capture the flag -Brett

you want to go in the lake freya? the naiads are great to watch work they make really pretty things down in the lake -Sage
k *turns around and goes to sage* ~marigold
"Sure!" Freya nodded.

Corvus loaded her bow and shot her first arrow. She watched as it hit the second ring. "damn it." She walked over and yanked it out.
*sighs* well no reason to mope around feeling sad about myself *she gets up and heads back to camp and sees jace looking at thearchery range and calls* i thought you hated archery *she was still a little tear stained and red eyed* -Stella
last edited over a year ago
*he watched her* ~jace

Corvus moved back into position and shot again, hitting the center this time.
over a year ago Invincible321 said…
*walks into camp with a small, blue bag and a harp*
-Lora
*looks up at her* your the new apollo girl arent you? -Anatasia
*smiles, tucks her hair behind her ear and walks over to Anatasia* Yeah, my name is Lora.
-Lora
*then looks at stella* *gets up* excuse me tam *goes over to stella* just got to talk to her *walks over to corvus* hey sorry if i did anything last night to make u um.....uncomfortable *it was obvious that he never said something like this before* ~jace
Anatasia daughter of Nike most people just call me me Anna if its easier -Anna
*rolls her eyes* its always girls with him... *storms off irratated now* -Stella
Nice to meet you, Anna. Um... do you know where the Apollo cabin is?
-Lora
Corvus turned to him. "No. You didn't. Why?" She turned back to the targets and shot another arrow.
yes its the obnoxious golden one between the classy silver one and the grey one with the creepy owls *smiles and points to Brett* thats Brett by the way hes the apollo conseleur you should talk to him about moving in -Anna
*laughs* Thanks. *walks towards Brett with her bag and case*
-Lora
oh okay good *smiles relieved* so how practice? ~jace
*looks up at lora* let me guess your another half sister of mine *smiles he was cute with his light brown eyes and short blond hair and cute smile* -Brett
Yeah. I'm Lora. Anna told me to come see you about moving in. *smiles widely*
-Lora
"Okay. Archery isn't my best, but it isn't terrible."
ahh yes Anna shes a fun one anyway here follow me *walks over to the cabin* -brett
are you kidding me your amazing look at me *grabs a bow and shoots it and it hits the the arrow in the tree next to the target* *puts it down and look at her with a smile* ~jace
Corvus laughed softly.
*follows Brett dantily, walking barefoot on her tiptoes*
-Lora
okay so there the bunk on each sidethe right is for the grl left is for the guys in the back we have the bookshelf and the tables for writing and reading or whatever creative we also have the place to hang our bow and the place to store the arrows make yourself at home -Brett
*sighs and thinks* Hmm... *plops bag down on the farthest back, lower right bunk and turns to Brett* No bow and arrow, but where can I put my harp?
-Lora
Harp how creative haven't had a harp player in awhile *smiles* probably want to keep that under your bunk probably the safest place around here besides the wall we tend to break things *chuckles* -Brett
*laughs* Okay, thanks. *slides harp under bunk* I played piano when I was little. *tucks hair behind her ear again and smiles at the ground*
-Lora
You and me both my mom owned a music store I can pretty much play anything *smiles* -Brett
*says quiet, still looking at the floor* I-I... sing...
-Lora
over a year ago Demeter13 said…
Another character because I'm not satisfied with 2
Bree fellowes
Carmel skin and freckles dark brown hair and eyes tht change colors
Hecate
CHICKLET!!!!!!! HIIIIIY!
Yea I can sing well sorta I'm not a serious singer *smiles* that's cool though -Brett

Damn so many girl campers need guys jace and Brett cant be the only ones...
I'll be a dude instead of Camissonia... Still in Demeter...
Cam
12-year-old boy with short, bright blonde hair and green eyes

*sits on the bunk* Let's hear.
-Lora
sad
i goota goo soon. so... tomorrow.. maybe.
Cool at least its better there still like 12 girl to 3 guys :)

*laughs* I don't sing much outside the sing alongside at dinner -Brett
Ok
Jason
Buff life Gaurd
Aphrodite and son of a decedent of narsisus?
Whooooppo sexy
Arrogant
Black hair and gold eyes

Slicks back hair and smiles at lora as if to say welcome to the gun show BABY

Bree chants in ancient Greece and a circle of purple flame erupt around her
ialshrn... ps dude- you spelled guard wrong.

*looks awkwardly over at Jason then turns back to Brett* Come on... *smiles* For the new girl...?
-Lora
*stifles a laugh at Jason then goes back to his papers of scrambled Priam's haiku's and songs he came up with* maybe some day.... *smiles* anyway make yourself at home our cabin is yours -Brett
Okay... *sighs, fake pouting* Just mine???
-Lora
*laughs* its an expression sweatheart -Brett
Jason mock pouts also
Heeeeeey new girl whts happening?
Throws his arm around her

Bree zaps a maggot on his nose
Imbecel!
Bree cracks the side of his head and turns to Brett and blushes ALOT
*blushes when he says sweetheart* Um... *throws Jason's arm off her, pushes him out the door and closes it after him all in one swift movement then turns to Brett* No, but seriously... Am I going to be all by myself??
-Lora
*smiles and slightly waves at bree then looks at lora* for now its just me and you sis *smiles and starts looking through Romeo and Juliet looking for more Iambic Pentameters* -Brett
Shot down
- Bree stands there outside door staring

I could say the same for u giiiirlfriend
- Jason does the same

U suck I want to punch u in the ovaries
- Bree

Thx magic man
- jason
*smiles and watches him then picks up the bag, flops down on the bed and sighs*
-Lora