Greek Demigod roleplay Campers of Camp Half-Blood!

Bluefire7777 posted on Jun 07, 2011 at 12:59AM
Welcome to camp! You must be the new demigod! Glad to see you made it to camp sometimes campers dont make it do to monsters, makes me shudder. Anyways Im Chiron directer of camp! Join your cabinmates based on your godly parent. Heres your fellow campers!

1. Zues Cabin
Consueler:Jace- dreamy boy with blonde wavy hair and a muscular body with tiger green eyes. (16 years old)
Other cabinmates: Hayley Smith- short 12 year old girl with wavy platinum blonde hair and pale skin

2. Posiden Cabin
Consueler: Alvin- 16 year old boy Sea green eyes, jet black medium length hair, and ripped
Other cabinmates:

3. Hades Cabin
Consueler:Nick- a short boy with mysterious eyes 14 years old
Other cabinmates:

4. Demeter Cabin
Consueler: Sage Everfeild- strawbeey blonde gil with bright green eyes medium height 14 years old
Other cabinmates: Marigold- a girl with blond logs curls and orange eyes17 years old
Cam- 12-year-old boy with bright blonde hair and green eyes.
Colt- cute brown haired boy with green eyes

5. Ares Cabin
Consueler: Corvus- a tall girl with pale skin, long black hair, and dark purple eyes
Other cabinmates: Lili Zwingli- 8 year old girl with pale blonde hair and cute green eyes
Hunter- dark brown haired boy about 17 years old with red brown eyes and a dark demeanor about him

6. Athena Cabin
Conseleur: Stella Celestro- dark brunette girl with bright grey eyes. 17 very serious but usually friendly shes been here the longest
Other cabinmates: Tam sariganda: 16 Tanned skin wavy Carmel hair Wears cargo boots and army cargo most of time Grey eyes
Natalia Arlovskaya- tall blond haired girl with pretty grey eyes about 17 years old
Ivan braginski- tall larger 17 year old boy with light colored hair and big blue eyes

7. Apollo Cabin
Consueler: Brett Campton- tall wavy blond haired guy about 17 brown eyes very lighthearted and friendly
Other cabinmates: Lora- Tall, lanky, fragile-looking 17-year-old girl with pale skin, very light, long, wavy hair and almost-clear blue eyes

9. Hepheastas Cabin
Consueler:Jacob- Medium height, muscular 15-year-old boy with long, black hair and blue-gray eyes
Other cabinmates: Hector- large red headed boy tanner in the skin bright green eyes very kind

10. Aphrodite Cabin
Consueler:Jason- tall buff and handsome dark haired 17 year old guy with dark eyes
Other cabinmates: Marcelle Brairrose- beautiful 16 year old girl with long curly gold hair and unique violet eyes

11. Hermes Cabin
Consueler:
Other Cabinmates:

12. Dionysus Cabin
Consueler: Finn- handsome brown haired guy with great brown eyes
Other cabinmates: Oliver- shy brown haired guy with bright green eyes

13. Iris Cabin
Consueler:
Other cabinmates:

14. Hypnos Cabin:
Consueler:
Other cabinmates:

15. Nememsis Cabin
Consueler:
Other cabinmates:

16. Nike Cabin
Consueler:Anastasia Flight- smaller brown red haired girl with hazel eyes and tanned skin 15 years old
Avaline marks- Strawberry blonde with green eyes 16
Other cabinmates:

17. Hebe Cabin
Consueler: Nora- quiet red haired girl with pale skin and green eyes
Other cabinmates:

18. Hecate cabin:
Consueler: Freya- a short girl with tan skin, long dark brown hair, and hazel eyes
Other Cabinmates: Bree- smaller very pretty girl with long black hair and pretty tanned skin with golden like eyes
last edited on Sep 25, 2012 at 01:53AM

Greek Demigod roleplay 21040 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 21040

over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*looks up* oh hey lora -Anna
over a year ago Invincible321 said…
*sits down beside her* Hey. Um... I was wondering if they was any place I could... um... get some clothes because I, uh... didn't have time to pack too much...
-Lora
umm afraid not you could ask eve she probably has somthing her closet is huge that is if shes willing to share which is usually not the case -Anna

*in his sleep it shifts to a dream of stella she smiled at him and told him she loved him then kissed him but she soon started fading away dissolving into nothing*
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
*eyes widen* no stella.... ~leo
last edited over a year ago
*she then dissapears and then appears again limply at the foot of someone else she was bleeding bad and the man with a shadowed face laughed*
Okay. *smiles* So... how'd you end up here?
-Lora
Dad thought itd be best a few years back espechially since hes always training and doesnt have time to protect me -Anna
* surprised and can barely move* ~leo
*the shadowed man soon looks at him he could see the man who hurt stella was himself with rage and evil in his eyes he kicks her away in disgust*
*Wakes up and closes eyes thinking* ~leo
*frowns and stares at her dirty, bare feet*
-Lora
you look like you came off the streets i probably have some sneakers if you want -Anna
*looks at her and aughs* Basically. A hydra attacked my farm and burned it to the ground. My mom, brother and I had to run out with the most we could. My brother... *squeezes her eyes shut* He didn't make it. *opens her eyes again* Mom told me about this place and brought me here with my harp safely in the car. *tries to smile* I do like to go barefoot though.
-Lora
your choice i prefer sneakers myself and im sorry about your brother im an onlky child so i dont really know what its like to lose a sibling -Anna
Sure. I'll take a pair that you can spare. Nothing special and... It's okay....
-Lora
here give me a second *goes back into the Nike cabin* -Anna
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
"Nothing really." Corvus shrugged slightly. "What about you?"
*comes out again with a worn down old pair of white sneakers and hands them to her* hopefully these will fit -Anna
*takes them and puts them on* Perfectly. *stands up, smiles and hugs her* Thanks.
-Lora
no problem *smiles* you ready for capture the flag? to bad were not on the same team i get a little competetive in these types of things...moms inheritance *smiles a bit* -Anna
*laughs* Ummm.... *smiles unsurely* Maybe? I don't really know how to... play.
-Lora
just like regular capture the flag at school come on you did go to school right? two teams each get a flag that they hide then the teams either try to capture the other teams flag or knock out the other team completely we wear full greek armor and can use whatever weapons chose we try not to maim and kill one another but sometimes it happens... *shrugs as if its nothing to worry about* -Anna
*eyes widen* Um... Kay? I-I don't have any.. weapons. *says weapons kind of carefully, in a sense*
-Lora
you think were gonna throw you out onto the battlefield with nothing? *laughs* were warriors not massacresists, well get you something to use -Anna
*sighs* Okay. I'm trusting you here....
-Lora
*smiles* probably not the best idea considering i do anything to win and you'd be easy to sabotage being a newbie but i like you so i can find something right now for you if want im no Hephaestus kid but i do know weapons -Anna
*looks slightly scared for a moment then relaxes* Sure. *remembers something* Hey, who's this Leo guy?
-Lora

she's such a dainty little thing... :)
leo is a guy from when stella first came he disappeared three years ago they thought he was dead but hes back now i guess hes alos your half brother -Anna
Wow. That's...
-Lora
over a year ago Demeter13 said…
I'm ok but I think im gonna...!!!
- tam throws up and wretches

Yeah srry about Jason he's kind of an idiot but we've known each other since we were little kids... I don't mean to pry but r u like busy later?
- bree blushes

Wht a little charmer!! But I'm way to old for u kid!
- Serena ruffles his hair

Jason hi fives cam
Well Serena cam and I got some stuff to do!
- Jason gives her a squeeze and she walks away
*looks up at Jason* And, uh... Who are you?
-Cam
I Jason of Aphrodite shall teach u everything i know kid!
- Jason says strutting towards Lora and Anna

Hello Lisa... I mean Lora how's it? Im free the minute u want some of my time babe...
- Jason wraps arm around her and motions for can to come closer
*scampers after him*
-Cam

Uh.. Maybe some other time, jackhole... I mean, Jason. *fake smiles and leaves his arm there*
-Lora

*comes up beside Jason*
-Cam
Im going to ignore tht last comment and ask u again... How bout a night in NYC? I'm pretty crafty with sneaking out... Wht do ya say? Oh and this is my friend cam just comin over to say hi.
- Jason gives her a dazzling smile his gold brown eyes sparkling
*smiles widely at Lora and waves*
-Cam

*smiles at Cam then looks at Jason and shrugs* Sorry. Not missing my first round of Capture The Flag.
-Lora
*smiles a bit at him then looks at lora* NYC is pretty fun Lora im sure youll be back in time if you arent going i will -Anna

not really just writing some poetry studying Shakesphere usually -Brett
*turns and glares at Anna then looks back at Jason and sighs* Okay...
-Lora

*high fives Jason*
-Cam

*rolls her eyes*
-Lora
Hey that's my girl Anna!
- Jason leaves Lora picks up Anna and gives her a spin

That's great! Wht r u reading now? May I see?
- Bree sits down and looks into his brown eyes then looks away quickly

Tam gets up at stumbles into her cabin Serena scowls at Anna then runs to help tam into bed
It's gonna be all right sis... I picked some ambrosia now eat... U will be okay... Ssh
-Serena gently strokes her sisters pale forehead as tam eats ambrosia

*yelps in surprise at him* okay put me down now -Anna

Romeo and Juliet classic right now im looking at Mercutio's Queen Mab speech its actually quiet interesting how he uses the emotion and words to completely manipulate Romeo into going to the Capulet party -Brett
Ok were on for Friday then Anna u can come to if u want
- Jason smiles at both girls and gives them bOth a squeeze

Tam falls into a dreamless sleep and Serena watches Jason and the girls
UGH! New York it's stinky and gross and I wanna go!
- serena mumbles and stomps back inside
*looks at jason* uh the only reason lora wants to go is because i want to im coming and your paying because its gentlemanly *says sternly she had a bit of a russian accent when she was serious but just pulled away from his grip* -Anna
*gives Jason a look saying 'You know, Anna's right'*
-Lora
Wow I don't know much on Shakespeare but he was a fantastic writer and it's sooo amazing how u r interested in this stuff... The only ancient stuff I read is spell books...
- Bree smiles softly and accidentally touches his hand when indicating to his page

Jason walks away to work out

Demeter cabin?
-Cam

*points to the cabin*
-Lora

Thanks. *grabs his bag and goes into the cabin*
-Cam
over a year ago AmuXIkuto1 said…
Daughter of Algea, Goddess of Grief and Sorrow. (link)

Name: Sara Narutaki
Personality: Yandere ( all happy and perky on the outside but dark and emo-like on the inside)
Extra: Can use magic (is that okay?)
Looks:
Daughter of Algea, Goddess of Grief and Sorrow. (http://www.paleothea.com/Goddesses.html)

Name: Sa
Jason bench press's then lifts some weights smiling to himself
Get ready for the time of ur lives ladies!

Tam still sleeps

Bree pushes back bangs
yea i love shakesphere hes amazing *moves his hand away and shuts the book* i have alot of his plays and sonnets like the tempest midsummer nights dream caesar macbeth i could go on and Im apollos kid remeber were into this kinda stuff -Brett

well i hope he brings his wallet *her russian accent back again smiles at lora* im thinking about a fancy new york dinner and maybe some shopping... *looks at her over again* no wait espechially shopping *smiles* -Anna
over a year ago AmuXIkuto1 said…
" A new camp? Wow, it's so big!" ~Sara
*laughs* Yes! I need some of that. *looks around* Well, see you later for Capture The Flag. *runs over to her cabin on her tippy toes, sees Bree and sits down on her bunk* Hey.
-Lora

*peers in the door* Hello? Anyone here?
-Cam
*looks over at Sara and stops sharpening her trident and walks over* hello Im Marina daughter of Poseidon im assuming your a half blood -Marina