Greek Demigod roleplay Campers of Camp Half-Blood!

Bluefire7777 posted on Jun 07, 2011 at 12:59AM
Welcome to camp! You must be the new demigod! Glad to see you made it to camp sometimes campers dont make it do to monsters, makes me shudder. Anyways Im Chiron directer of camp! Join your cabinmates based on your godly parent. Heres your fellow campers!

1. Zues Cabin
Consueler:Jace- dreamy boy with blonde wavy hair and a muscular body with tiger green eyes. (16 years old)
Other cabinmates: Hayley Smith- short 12 year old girl with wavy platinum blonde hair and pale skin

2. Posiden Cabin
Consueler: Alvin- 16 year old boy Sea green eyes, jet black medium length hair, and ripped
Other cabinmates:

3. Hades Cabin
Consueler:Nick- a short boy with mysterious eyes 14 years old
Other cabinmates:

4. Demeter Cabin
Consueler: Sage Everfeild- strawbeey blonde gil with bright green eyes medium height 14 years old
Other cabinmates: Marigold- a girl with blond logs curls and orange eyes17 years old
Cam- 12-year-old boy with bright blonde hair and green eyes.
Colt- cute brown haired boy with green eyes

5. Ares Cabin
Consueler: Corvus- a tall girl with pale skin, long black hair, and dark purple eyes
Other cabinmates: Lili Zwingli- 8 year old girl with pale blonde hair and cute green eyes
Hunter- dark brown haired boy about 17 years old with red brown eyes and a dark demeanor about him

6. Athena Cabin
Conseleur: Stella Celestro- dark brunette girl with bright grey eyes. 17 very serious but usually friendly shes been here the longest
Other cabinmates: Tam sariganda: 16 Tanned skin wavy Carmel hair Wears cargo boots and army cargo most of time Grey eyes
Natalia Arlovskaya- tall blond haired girl with pretty grey eyes about 17 years old
Ivan braginski- tall larger 17 year old boy with light colored hair and big blue eyes

7. Apollo Cabin
Consueler: Brett Campton- tall wavy blond haired guy about 17 brown eyes very lighthearted and friendly
Other cabinmates: Lora- Tall, lanky, fragile-looking 17-year-old girl with pale skin, very light, long, wavy hair and almost-clear blue eyes

9. Hepheastas Cabin
Consueler:Jacob- Medium height, muscular 15-year-old boy with long, black hair and blue-gray eyes
Other cabinmates: Hector- large red headed boy tanner in the skin bright green eyes very kind

10. Aphrodite Cabin
Consueler:Jason- tall buff and handsome dark haired 17 year old guy with dark eyes
Other cabinmates: Marcelle Brairrose- beautiful 16 year old girl with long curly gold hair and unique violet eyes

11. Hermes Cabin
Consueler:
Other Cabinmates:

12. Dionysus Cabin
Consueler: Finn- handsome brown haired guy with great brown eyes
Other cabinmates: Oliver- shy brown haired guy with bright green eyes

13. Iris Cabin
Consueler:
Other cabinmates:

14. Hypnos Cabin:
Consueler:
Other cabinmates:

15. Nememsis Cabin
Consueler:
Other cabinmates:

16. Nike Cabin
Consueler:Anastasia Flight- smaller brown red haired girl with hazel eyes and tanned skin 15 years old
Avaline marks- Strawberry blonde with green eyes 16
Other cabinmates:

17. Hebe Cabin
Consueler: Nora- quiet red haired girl with pale skin and green eyes
Other cabinmates:

18. Hecate cabin:
Consueler: Freya- a short girl with tan skin, long dark brown hair, and hazel eyes
Other Cabinmates: Bree- smaller very pretty girl with long black hair and pretty tanned skin with golden like eyes
last edited on Sep 25, 2012 at 01:53AM

Greek Demigod roleplay 21040 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 21040

over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
*walks off to train* ~Scarlet
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Either way i dont think there allowed in the cabins...Im Anatasia by the way, daughter of Nike but you can call me An or Anna that what everyone usually does, i hear your looking for some weapons? -Anna
over a year ago Harpaw8 said…
" either way I'm not letting you take my pony friend...my best friend...my friend before the disaster. Anyway I have my own weapon so I'm fine."
akuma purred and fell asleep
((Brb gtg))
Take it up with Mr D I didn't make the rules and alright nice meeting you -Anna
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
Corvus gathered all of her knives and put them in her sheath belt. She left her cabin and headed for the target range. "Time for a little practice of my own." She grabbed two knives from her belt and threw them both at the same time at one target. Corvus shiftly moved to the next target as soon as the first two were launched from her hands and threw two more; she threw two knives at every target until she ran out. She looked back over the targets and grinned when she saw that all over the knives had hit dead center on the targets; the blades of the knives were almost intertwined.

Freya walked out of her cabin and looked up at the sky. "Beautiful day." She bounded down the cabin steps and twirled around in the grass.
*looks up at Freya then starts to play her flute and some flowers sprang up around her* -Sage

*walks over next to Stella* hey stel watchword got planned for today *slings her arrow over his back and smiles at her* -Brett

Hey Brett and right now inspections then swords then lunch then Pegasus riding then rock climbing the lunch if I remember correctly *smiles at him then looks down at her clipboard again* -Stella
"Oh how pretty!" Freya bounded over to Sage. "You play beautifully!"

(Oh, by the way, Corvus is 17 and Freya is 15. And also, can you change the color of Corvus's eyes to silverish grey for me?)
Thanks satyers taught me they aren't excellent teachers I'm also demeters daughter so I have a thing for flowers and nature *smiles* -Sage

Yea sure il do it tommarrow on phone so its hard to edit now
(Thanks)
Freya smiled. "Could you play more?"
Sure *starts to play again as more flowers started budding and blooming* -Sage
Freya danced around among the flowers, moving her body to the rhythm of the flute.
*after a minute stops* your a pretty good dancer I for one cant dance for my life *smiles* -Sage
"Well then let me teach you!" Freya smiled back.
*laughs* good luck with that -Sage
"Oh come on. It'll be fun. I even taught Corvus how to dance. And if I can teach her with her fierce attitude and her two left feet I can certainly teach you." Freya held her hand out to her.
Your time not mine *stands up and takes it* -Sage
"The key is to just stay light on your feet. Watch me first." Freya let go of her hand and did slow turns lightly on her feet.
*watches her* okay i can do that -Sage
Freya started to spin faster and went up onto the tips of one foot, using the other leg to keep her spinning.
that id fall over if i try -Sage
"Then just keep with the slower spins. You'll work your way up."
okay sounds good *smiles* -Sage
"Okay. So show me a spin."
*stands up and spins up on her toes slowly* that good? -Sage
"Yes. Good. Keep going."
okay if i get dizzy and vomit im blaming you *smiles and does a few more* -Sage
*takes out a blade and practices slashes the tree a little unfocused unlike normal* ~jace
Freya laughed and watched her. "You're doing good."

Corvus yanked all her knives out of the targets and put them back in her belt. "Lets see. Twenty knives, two for each target, so that means ten targets hit dead center. Ten out of ten perfections."
last edited over a year ago
*looks over at corvus* I'm impressed ~jace
anyone can spin freya *smiles* -Sage

*pratices some archery so shes wasnt that great and sighs* i miss swords already -Stella
Corvus looked at him. "Really now?"

"Tell that to Corvus. She may be graceful with weapons and in fights, but when it comes to dancing it takes all she can do not to fall on her face with the simplest moves."
well im a child of demeter i think i can spin cant say the same for ares kids in general -Sage
Freya stopped. "Hey, I was wondering, why does everyone think so badly of Ares children?"
*stops* i think its just because they have a streak of being jerks and often piss people off but might be because there good fighter and usually win our tournaments can make people jealous you know *smiles* -Sage
yup *looks at her his green tiger eyes were bright* ~jace
"Well lets see what you can do."

"Oh." Freya nodded slightly.
yea *spins a little faster now* -Sage
okay then *steps back and grabs 3 knives* *hits them lightning fast at the dummy right at the heart* but that's just with knives i can also do that with lightning.. ~jace
"You're going good."
thanks -Sage
"Really?"

Freya smiled and nodded.
so im pretty sure theres more to dancing then spinning so what else? -Sage
"Take my hand."
okay... *takes her hand* -Sage
"Now swish your hips like this." Freya swished her hips from side to side gracefully.
umm alright... *does as freya does* -Sage
"Now swing your body around in a turned and then come up on your toes."
okay like this *swinhgs her hip then turns and goes up on her toes and spins around gracefully in her cute green sundress and comes back down* -Sage
"Perfect!"
yes i did it right *beams* -Sage