Anime Corpse Party Rp((Closed))Chapter 7 *The true horror begins*

ErzaScarletXX posted on Jun 04, 2016 at 09:38PM
For a all who doesn't know corpse party its about students doing a charm called Sachiko Forever After, after they do it they enter another dimension Heavenly Host Elementary, there are spirits named Sachiko Shinozaki, Yuki Kanno, Ryou Yoshizawa and Tokiko Tsuji oh don't let me forget Yoshikazu, these are the spirits they tries to kill you, yes your the survivor but if you die you will become a spirit and help the main spirits kill the humans, Corpse Party has all brutal deaths concluding gore.-------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
-------
Rules:
No Bullying
You can swear just not alot
Once you die no receiving yourself'
DON'T COMPLAIN YOU DIE
-----------------------------------------­
Spirits:
None
----------------------
Humans Female:
Maka Shauziya-Erza Scarlet
Takura Rose-Erza Scarlet
Suzumy Miyuz-Erza Scarlet
Mika Kuruzaki-Erza Scarlet((Dead))
Rosie Via-Erza Scarlet((Dead))
---------------------------------------
Humans Male:
Izumi Saku-Erza Scarlet
Yusuke Sakurada - Anifanfreak

----------------------------------
Needed to Join:
--------------------
Name:
--------
Grade:
--------
Sex:Male/Female
------------------------
Other:(Option)
-------------------
Bio:
----

[ Mature Content ]

Pairings:
Yusuke x Takura

Nariko x Maka

This describes all meaning of life xD
For a all who doesn't know corpse party its about students doing a charm called Sachiko Forever After
last edited on Jul 29, 2016 at 07:22AM

Anime 1417 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 1417

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Nariko: (Carries her, trying to keep the blood down)
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
(Wait, Kata...? Don't you mean Maka?)

Yusuke: *While he reacted he still couldn't shake himself awake, he groaned slightly but that's about it, completely unable to do anything, some tears began to roll down his face pattering to the floor, all while still unconscious*

Principle: *Tosses Yusuke into a sealed room, it was the library for the book club at the school, filled with coloring books and simple children's books with old torn play-mats on the floor, he locked the door* [He will die in there...]

Yusuke: *He laid there in the room, unconscious, a small pool of blood formed in front of his head as it mixed with tears*

(By the way, the Book Club room is up the hall from the Infirmary in the West wing, the Library for the club is in the back of that room where it connects to a passage to the basement, this was Cannon in the Second chapter I think...? I dunno please just go with it. Also, I need to know if we're doing the separate dimensions thing where some of our characters can't physically interact with each other until the dimensions are disturbed.)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
((xD daymn i spelt her name wrong
Nariko: (Makes it to the infirmary and lies Maka on the least dirty bed) (Looks in the cabinets and finds some bandages) Okay, I found some bandages. It will have to do
(Erza, you didn't answer my question)

*A Loud Slamming noise could be heard down the hall from the Infirmary, the Dragging noise began again and it sounded louder and louder as it approached the Infirmary doors, it stopped before the sliding doors and a towering shadow of a deformed humanoid creature stood before the door. A decaying lightly colored hand that was just barely a slight shade of unsettling grey rounded the door's frame where it opened a noise far off down the hall was heard, a clattering noise along with the scurrying of footsteps, far down the hall, the hand halted and the shadow turned down the hall, walking away slowly, still dragging whatever it had behind it on the ground heavily grinding the wood with every heavy, creaking step*
Nariko: (Stayed quiet, not even wanting to breathe as he heard whatever was outside moving away from the door)
((what question?))
(Different dimensions yes or no?)
(Also, it's 1:38 AM for me right now and I have Classes as 8... So I'm getting off soon)
((yes))
(Ok Cool, then it'll be up to Wind whether he gets to find Yusuke or not, Depending on which one Wind Chooses it the difference of whether Yusuke will die or not...! Eheheheh... One scenario he WILL die another scenario will be he's one of the survivors of Sachiko's Charm)
Maka:...

Maka lays lifeless on the bed depending if she is still alive
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---
Nariko: Maka. (Bandages her up) Stay here. If anything happens, yell for me. I'm gonna check out the rooms near by) (I just hope she doesn't die by then) (Heads out of the room and heads to the library next to them)
*The Doors Clatter open where Yusuke was, but he couldn't see anyone, his vision was blurry and he was still unable to move at will*

Yusuke: *He let out a light groaning noise, too pathetic to be any kind of monster, as it was all the noise he could muster, he felt the sharp pain in his head rush to the rest of his body as his brain reacted harshly to the gash in his head, it was short but it was deep, the blood had dried already and coagulated into a clump of moist red stone on his head, he tried to move his arm to feel it but ultimately couldn't*
Nariko: Hello? Is anyone here? (Opens the door)
(Haha Wind It's up to you if Nariko and Yusuke are in the Same Dimension, Keep in mind that Choosy is kind of out there so he can't be relied on to be a link between for the dimensions, also, keep in mind that Takura would also be in Maka, Nariko, Kizune, and Suzumy's Dimension, Meaning Mika, Rosie and Izumi are all in a separate Dimension It's also possible that when your characters Split up they got moved into a different dimension, since yusuke was dragged around by the Principle who, like Sachiko and the child spirits can jump between Dimensions, so this also means that Choosy and Takumi are isolated in their own dimension!)

Yusuke: *His hearing cut in and out as he tried to move his head to free his ear of blood and sweat, he began to shuffle his body around regaining control of his limbs slowly*
ErzaScarletXX commented…
Ani, Maka was in the same Dimension as Nariko since he was helping her from her getting stabbed over a year ago
anifanfreak commented…
I know, Im saying, Maka, Nariko, Suzumy, and Kizune were all in the same dimension but depending on what Wind Chose Takura may or may not have been in the same Dimension as Nariko and Maka. over a year ago
Nariko: (Looks around, and spots Yusuke) Yusuke! (Gets him up off the ground) Damn! Another one of us injured? (Helps him up, throwing his arm over his shoulder to support him) What happened?

Maka gets up from the bed and she starts walking around, hearing a scream from Takura after she sees a corpse hanging from a toilet stall( aka Seiko)
Nariko: (Walks Yusuke back to the room where Maka was, but sees she is no longer on the bed) Maka! Where are you!?
(Yusuke's Fate Is Sealed)

Yusuke: Th... The... Principle... *He slipped in and out of consciousness, unintentionally making the already trying task of getting him up even more difficult, he tried to grip onto Nariko's* Ah... *He managed to stand up, despite his spaghetti legs* H... Help me, Nariko... Please... *He rubbed his head as the blaring headache became even worse causing him to wince and cry out slightly in pain* Aaargh... Dammit...! I'll tell you everything I know, it's stuff you might want to hear...

(Also, this was how the Not being able to see Yusuke version would go...

Yusuke: *He groaned again, making even more noise as the footsteps that were Nariko's echoed through the room, he slowly got up, struggling to keep himself awake, he took a few sheets of Paper towels from a nearby roll and dabbed his head with it soaking up any stray blood, he rubbed his eyes and looked around, the door was open, the lock was rusted and old, it fell off easily when it was opened, he sighed relieved at the sight, he stood up shakily as he used the wall to anchor himself as he shuffled to the door, he walked over to the infirmary where a table with new, fresh blood was splattered over, strangely controlled, as if someone had bled there or was STILL bleeding there, he took the extra bandages that we're around the table, conveniently* Wow... Was someone just here...? Seems like it... *He sighed*

haha, you aren't going to find out whether he dies yet or if he survives! Get ready for suspense!)
Nariko: Here (Tears out an empty page of the red journal and takes out a pen he had) Write it down on here. I have to look for Maka. You stay and rest (Heads out)
Yusuke: *He began to write everything he knew about Heavenly Host, About the two investigators and Naho, About The last group of students to go missing, (Seiko, Naomi, Satoshi, Yuka, etc.), he scribbled everything he could before he passed out peacefully on the bed, hidden with the sheets that hung around the bed, he slept, not losing any more blood, his face even became more peaceful*

(I'm tired, g'night you two.)
(Goodnight)

Nariko: Maka! Where are you (Starts to panic a little inside, but tries to remain calm)
Maka walks back

Maka:Sorry for worrying you..
Nariko: It's fine. We should back. I found Yusuke and he's waiting for us (Leads her back)
Maka:Okay..
NAriko: We got to be careful, Maka. We can't risk any of us dying. I know that whatever is in this place wants us dead. We need to stay alive
Maka:yeah...we need to survive..
Nariko: That's why we can't wander off from each other. Listen, if we both survive, I'll really tell you about these bruises. Okay?
she nods
Nariko: Good (Walks back into the room, seeing Yusuke sleeping on the bed) Looks like he's out (Looks at the red journal and reads what Yusuke wrote down) Damn. It's worse than I thought
-------------
Sazumy sighs

Sazumy yells:IS ANYONE ELSE HERE?!
Nariko: (Sits on one of the chairs and sighs) This is too much for me to handle
Maka places her hand on Nariko's head

Maka:Don't worry...to admit even if some of us die we might make it....after that then our lives will be the good old days just not with everyone...

Maka kisses his forehead

Maka:never give up...
Nariko: (Looks at her, a comforting look in his eyes) Your right, Maka. We just need to try our hardest to get out. That's all we can hope for
Maka smiles slightly
Maka:yeah..
((wind is it weird that I'm starting to ship Maka and Nariko? xD))
(Not at all. Corpse Party had weirder shippings XD)
Nariko: You should rest for a bit. I need to look into this journal more
((xD))
Maka sits on a chair

Nariko: (Looks over the journal) There must be something about this that could help
Maka:...I feel like theres a dark essence here...

Maka looks around the room
((wiind should we make Maka and Nariko a shipping? :o ))
(Don't see why not)
Nariko: If so, we should probably get out (Puts the journal in his pocket and heads over, getting ready to pick up Yusuke if necessary)
Maka:wait...the essence is gone now...

Maka calms down slightly before smiling a bit

Maka:I'm sure it was just a bad essence of air
Nariko: I sure hope so (Calms down and sits back down in the chair)
Maka looks down

Maka:I wish our lives were normal once again...

((I feel like making a corpse party after rp like when peeps get married and shiz))
(XD)
Nariko: Me too. I wish we never did that damn ritual. We'd all be safe. (Looks down at the ground)
((should I? :o xD ))
Maka:Yeah...

Maka tears slowly

Maka:friends being happy, no death, our futures moving on like normal and..starting a new family...
Nariko: (Looks down, not able to respond)
(Sure. Why not :P)
Maka looks at Nariko

Maka:At least we didn't end up alone during this

Maka smiles once again
Nariko: Yeah. Your right. In a place this chaotic, it's best to have someone close to you