Anime Corpse Party Rp((Closed))Chapter 7 *The true horror begins*

ErzaScarletXX posted on Jun 04, 2016 at 09:38PM
For a all who doesn't know corpse party its about students doing a charm called Sachiko Forever After, after they do it they enter another dimension Heavenly Host Elementary, there are spirits named Sachiko Shinozaki, Yuki Kanno, Ryou Yoshizawa and Tokiko Tsuji oh don't let me forget Yoshikazu, these are the spirits they tries to kill you, yes your the survivor but if you die you will become a spirit and help the main spirits kill the humans, Corpse Party has all brutal deaths concluding gore.-------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
-------
Rules:
No Bullying
You can swear just not alot
Once you die no receiving yourself'
DON'T COMPLAIN YOU DIE
-----------------------------------------­
Spirits:
None
----------------------
Humans Female:
Maka Shauziya-Erza Scarlet
Takura Rose-Erza Scarlet
Suzumy Miyuz-Erza Scarlet
Mika Kuruzaki-Erza Scarlet((Dead))
Rosie Via-Erza Scarlet((Dead))
---------------------------------------
Humans Male:
Izumi Saku-Erza Scarlet
Yusuke Sakurada - Anifanfreak

----------------------------------
Needed to Join:
--------------------
Name:
--------
Grade:
--------
Sex:Male/Female
------------------------
Other:(Option)
-------------------
Bio:
----

[ Mature Content ]

Pairings:
Yusuke x Takura

Nariko x Maka

This describes all meaning of life xD
For a all who doesn't know corpse party its about students doing a charm called Sachiko Forever After
last edited on Jul 29, 2016 at 07:22AM

Anime 1417 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 1417

over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Yusuke: *All he could do was stare in shock at what just happened, jaw hung open* Uhm... Are you okay...? *He began to reach out his hand to the little girl but stopped, unsure as to how she would react*
over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
" I'm fine si- wait a second are you Yusuke-Kun, that Takura always talks about pf how you were a wonderful boy ever since she met you?!"Marine said in a hyper voice, Takura looks at Marine slightly blushing "Marine, don't say such things please!"Takura said a bit worriedly, "Sorry Nii-Chan!" Marine also said but she chuckles
Yusuke: *He stuttered and tried to speak but couldn't he blushed and looked down, his hair covered his face from beiw and he thought to himself* "Since She met me"?! What?! Has she liked me since we met after I moved, for real...?! *He spoke aloud this time* Erm... I-I guess...? I'm pretty sure I'm the only Yusuke that Takura would know like that... So uhm... You're Takura's little sister...?
"Indeed I am!"Marine says in a really hyper way, Takura's face is super red, "Ma'm Rose, here's your water, after you have your medicine you may go but come back every month"The nurse told Takura, "Okay"Takura said taking the medicine than drinking the water.
Yusuke: You're already being released? That's a surprise... *He sighed* But that's fine by me I guess... I still think you ought to take it easy... Maybe we should put off the Apartment search for now. huh?
"Yusuke it's fine, I just feel unconsious due to dizziness"Takura said smiling cheerfully , "Taku-Chan never ever puts nothing down, especially for Yusuke"Sazumy said snickering, "Sazumy shut up dumbass.."Takura said tempered and had a semi cutish angry face
Yusuke: *He smiled at Takura whilst covering Sazumy's mouth with his hand as to defend Takura* Haha, you're cute when you're angry. But if you think I should keep looking I will... I'll make sure it's one that you'll love. Okay? *He smiled again, his face somewhat red*
Takura smiles as well kicking Sazumy's leg "Oweeee! "Sazumy said as she held onto her leg in pain
Yusuke: *He sweat dropped* Oi oi! No kicking okay? *He chuckled a bit* Ahaha.
"You dare to tell me what not to do Yusuke...💢"Takura said, "now I see how Maka and Takura and step-sisters" Sazymy said
Yusuke: *He sighed defeatedly*
"Sazumy she up and Yusuke don't mind what I said just partly temperous and yeah" Takura said
(Woo four year anniversary since joining Fanpop...)

Yusuke: Yeah, I can see that. *He chuckled a bit scratching the back of his head*
Takura places her hand on his shoulder smiling " Takura you know you can go right?" The nurse said "yeah I know I'm just too comfy"Takura said
Yusuke: Eheh... *He smiled sheepishly, taking her hand and kissing the back of it gently* Let's go, Takura...
"Okay Yusuke ^^"Takura said smiling
Yusuke: *He stood up and helped her up off the bed* You guys hungry? *He turned to the others*
"No were fine!" Sazumy said as her stomach grumbled
Yusuke: *He turned to her* You're a terrible liar Suzuchin. *He sighed* C'mon let's go. I'll buy.
"No really we're fine, I can just go home and cook Sazymy said
(I just realized, this is the RP I spent my 4th Anniverasry of Fanpop on... With someone completely new, with the Forum Half dead. I'm one of like 3 long time RP'ers here... Kinda makes me sad...)

Yusuke: You're sure? *He chuckled, but he didn't want to push her so he shrugged and agreed* Fine, if that's what you say, then i guess I can't force anything. Anyway. We should get going before we're a nuisance to the hospital for longer than we need to be. Right?
(( idk wtf is up with me :D but I somehow magically made Takura pregnant in this rp xD)) Takura plops off the bed seem to be hiding something, especially from her mother
(So what, she raped Yusuke in his sleep or something?! XD)

Yusuke: Takura...? Are you alright...?
(( idk xD but no xD why would she rape someone .-. SHES INNOCENT :O ))

Takura rubs the back of her head slightly panicking "Yeah I'm fine!"Takura seems panicked when saying that
last edited over a year ago
(Lol I know but who's kid is it? Is Yusuke supposed to be the father or what? How'd it happen?! I want details! *^*)

Yusuke: *He cocked his head to the side confused* Uhm... Alright...? No need to be so nervous. You look like you're ready to start sweating bullets.
(( shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just magical things xD ))

"well Onee-Chan's pre- Mmph!" Marine tried to say before takura tackles Marine to cover her mouth "DON'T SAY ANYTHING!" Takura said yelling a bit, "No yelling in the hospital!"The nurse said directly at Takura
(You're being a Wind, Erza... >.>)

Yusuke: *Even more confused he scratched his head* Pre...? I have no idea what you're talking about... C'mon, we're gonna get in even more trouble if we don't leave soon. I'll call Ririko-neesama to pick us up.
"Marine do you mean pregnant?"Sazumy said confusedly, Marine nodded, "wait..pregnant?.."Juliane said slowly getting tempered, (( :3 I eat too much suggar ))
Yusuke: Wait... What?! *He was flustered* How...?! I mean, we've never done... WHAT?!
"Don't ask, something happened, but the nurse made a mistake so yeah"Takura said, "WAIT TAKURA YOUR PREGNANT?!" Juliane yells at Takura
Yusuke: I... I can't believe it... *He stood up, a mixed expression of both shock and pain crossed his face, he shook his head and silently walked to the door* I can't believe it... How could you...? *He seemed hurt* I can't... *He walked out, and left the hospital*
"YUSUKE GET BACK HERE, DONT YOU JUST WALK OFF ECPECIALLY WHEN TAKURA IS PREGNANT" Sazumy follows after Yusuke screaming
Yusuke: *He stopped and he turned around, he looked at Sazumy furiously and he snapped at her* YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW SAZU! MY GIRLFRIEND IS PREGNANT FOR GOD KNOWS WHY CAUSE I'M SURE AS HELL NOT THE DAD!! SO WHO THE FUCK DID SHE DO IT WITH HUH?! HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY UNDERSTAND HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW?! I FEEL BETRAYED BY THE ONE PERSON I LOVE MOST IN THE WORLD!! HOW CAN I TRUST HER HUH?! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT ME TO JUST WALTZ BACK IN THERE LIKE NOTHING EVER HAPPENED HUH?! I'M NOT SOME GODDAMN PATRON SAINT YOU KNOW I'M A NORMAL HUMAN BEING WITH NORMAL FEELINGS AND NOW THOSE FEELINGS ARE TEARING ME FROM INSIDE KNOWING THAT TAKURA, THE GIRL I LOVE, BETRAYED MY TRUST SO SOON AFTER WE'D GOTTEN TOGETHER, SO FAR AS TO GET PREGNANT WITH ANOTHER GUYS CHILD!! WHY THE FUCK WOULD I GO BACK IN THERE?! GIVE ME ONE REASON!!

(Yeah, a bit of swearing but it works with the emotion and context)
"YUSUKE SHE GOT RAPED A FEW MONTHS BACK, SHE WAS SCARED TO TELL YOU, THE MAN GOT SHUT MY MAKA, YOU ARE THE FUCKING FATHER DIMWIT, ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO WALK OFF ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE COULD WHO KNOWS WHEN GO INTO LABOR, SHE WAY HER FUCKING STOMACH IS DECLINES THAT SHE COULD BE GIVING BIRTH ANY MOMENT" Sazumy screamed at Yusuke as she seemed worried about Takura, Takura walks out hearing them both yelling at each other as she teats unable to be seen behind a piller
last edited over a year ago
Yusuke: *He scoffed* Tch... I can't believe her... She didn't even trust me enough to tell me... WHAT DOEES THAT TELL YOU ABOUT US HUH?! She Couldn't even trust me wnough to TELL me about what happened... *He fell to his knees* I would have helped her... Goddamnit... She probably hates me now... She probably thinks I hate her... I wouldn't know how to approach her if I saw her again... *He buried his face into his hands* Sazu... Help me... What do I do...?! Please tell me how to fix this...! I went and FUCKED UP! How could she ever forgive me for this...?! *He wailed into his hands and legs as he was bent over into a ball on the floor, on his knees* I don't want to leave Takura but what right do I have to see her again?!
"Yusuke she was worried, she thought that you would hate her if you knew"Sazumy said before they heard sobbing behind a piller
Yusuke: *He saw her, peeking from around the corner or the pillar, he turned around, hiding his face* Damnit... That idiot... *He stood up, Ririko pulled up at the front of the hospital, he ran to the car and went around so that he was out of sight, the car door could be heard slamming shut and Yusuke's head could be seen through the window, when Ririko pulled away, he was still standing there, he rushed over to Takura, he was stuffing something in his jacket pocket* Hey... Let's get you back to your room... We can't leave yet. Not until our new family member is born, right? *He smiled at her, wiping the tears from his eyes* C'mon *He helped her stand up and returned to the room*
"If Maka was here she would've went off her nuts..." Sazumy said leaving the hospital
Yusuke: *He didn't look at her, but he had a small smile on his mouth* No kidding... She'd beat me so bad that I'D have to be admitted...! *He sniffled and held Takura closely as he helped her walk steadily*
Takura looks at Yusuke before looking down tearing still " I'm..sorry..for not..telling you,," Takura said in a upset voice
Yusuke: *He sighed* Well, I'm still kinda angry about that yeah, but it's because you scared me so much with that. You ought to know by now that you can trust me with anything. I love you Takura, nothing will change that, I promise you... *He kissed her and wiped away her tears, smiling and looking her in the eye* Alright...?
" alright,," Takura said before smiling
Yusuke: Good, let's get you back in bed... We don't want any surprises while you're out here...
Takura looks down a bit
Yusuke: *He lifted up her head* Hey... *He kissed her* I'm sorry, I love you Takura... I really do... And... I have a surprise for you after...
Takura looks at Yusuke slightly smiling "...."Takura stayed silent smiling but unsure if she should be happy or upset
Yusuke: I know I screwed up... I don't know how I'd be able to make proper amends, but I'll do anything I can.
"Nii-chan, you okay??"Marine said, Takura nodded looking at Marine
Yusuke: *He smiled at Marine* Hey, I'm not sure if you understood what was going on in there but I'm sorry for the Commotion. Let's go back in. Takura needs to stay here for a bit longer...
"Yusuke I'm fine"Takura said, "oh and Nii-chans pregnancy ends in a week or two!"Marine said