Anime Corpse Party Rp((Closed))Chapter 7 *The true horror begins*

ErzaScarletXX posted on Jun 04, 2016 at 09:38PM
For a all who doesn't know corpse party its about students doing a charm called Sachiko Forever After, after they do it they enter another dimension Heavenly Host Elementary, there are spirits named Sachiko Shinozaki, Yuki Kanno, Ryou Yoshizawa and Tokiko Tsuji oh don't let me forget Yoshikazu, these are the spirits they tries to kill you, yes your the survivor but if you die you will become a spirit and help the main spirits kill the humans, Corpse Party has all brutal deaths concluding gore.-------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
-------
Rules:
No Bullying
You can swear just not alot
Once you die no receiving yourself'
DON'T COMPLAIN YOU DIE
-----------------------------------------­
Spirits:
None
----------------------
Humans Female:
Maka Shauziya-Erza Scarlet
Takura Rose-Erza Scarlet
Suzumy Miyuz-Erza Scarlet
Mika Kuruzaki-Erza Scarlet((Dead))
Rosie Via-Erza Scarlet((Dead))
---------------------------------------
Humans Male:
Izumi Saku-Erza Scarlet
Yusuke Sakurada - Anifanfreak

----------------------------------
Needed to Join:
--------------------
Name:
--------
Grade:
--------
Sex:Male/Female
------------------------
Other:(Option)
-------------------
Bio:
----

[ Mature Content ]

Pairings:
Yusuke x Takura

Nariko x Maka

This describes all meaning of life xD
For a all who doesn't know corpse party its about students doing a charm called Sachiko Forever After
last edited on Jul 29, 2016 at 07:22AM

Anime 1417 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 1417

over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Yusuke: *He watched at the large man, the Principle charged towards them, faster than Nariko could run, they wouldn't make it. He sighed.* Nariko-kun... Just leave me, you have my notes, I'm no use like this. Protect Maka, find Takura, she's in the other wing in the East... *He pushes himself off of Nariko and Stands up slowly* Argh...! Now! GO! *He shoved Nariko towards Maka slamming the door behind him* I May be Weak and Dizzy... But I can still outsmart a lumbering bag of meat...! *He shouts* C'MON!!

*Nariko and Maka could only hear a loud bellow and felt the ground shake violently, as if the sledge hammer had come down on yet another of their friends, the wood began to creak and a loud cracking noise could be heard behind the door, the floor was gone, a large hole was left where Yoshikazu and Yusuke once were, all that was left was his pendant, just barely clinging to the edge of the wooden blades that protruded from the floor into a vast pit of darkness, inside the pendant was a small folded note, and in that was a picture, one of all of their friends, Yusuke was there, Between Nariko and Takura, smiling happily like nothing in the world could hurt him, innocently grinning without a care in the world, just happy to be alive and with his friends, a small scribble on the back was in his hand writing "My Best friend in the world Thank you, I love you all!" Next to it was a smiley face, and opposite of the folded picture was a smaller, pocket-sized picture of him and his younger siblings, he looked to be only about 10 at the time, innocently holding his big brother and big sisters hands as he swung gleefully on their arms*

(Don't consider Yusuke Dead, just make it as if Nariko and Maka believe him to be dead)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Nariko: (Slams on the door) Yusuke! Yusuke! (Looks down at the floor) Damn it!
(Not yet, Erza. Let's see how this one ends first)
over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
((k))
Maka:..

Maka slowly cries

Maka:why...why is this a cruel world

Maka slams her head on a wall before sobbing

Maka:I miss my oni-chan...I want to go home....I WANT TO FREAKING GO HOME
Nariko: We will make it home, Maka. I promise you that. You won't die. I won't let you. I promise
Maka:It can't be a promise...anyway we can die...

Maka hits her hand on the wall

Maka:ANY OF US CAN DIE LIKE ROSIE!
Nariko: But we won't die. I won't let anyone else die. Including you
Maka:...I don't deserve to live...I don't at all...
Nariko: (Grabs her arms and looks at her) Don't say that. You do deserve to live. You are going to live, Maka. I'll make sure of it. I'm not going to let you die
Maka:I don't want to live...

Maka digs her face in his chest crying

Maka:this place shouldn't exist, neither should I, I was born by mistake...
Nariko: No, you have a reason. You have a purpose. We all do. You need to live, Maka. You are going to live, no matter what happens, you will live. I won't let anything happen to you
Maka:...

Maka mumbles: why...but thank you...for everything...

Maka tears more
Nariko: You're welcome. We need to get going now. This red journal is the best we got to understand this place and we need to use it. If anything else comes up, then we'll write it down. We need to keep moving for now
Maka nods

Maka:Yeah...
Nariko: Come on (Grabs her hand in a comforting way and walks down the hall)
Maka wipes her tears with her other hand

Maka:I hope there's a way out...
Nariko: There's a way in, right? If there's a way in, there must be a way out. We just need to find it
Maka:yeah...Nariko I need to find a bathroom....

((one question why df did Maka become Yuka a bit? xD))
Nariko: Can't you hold it?
Maka shakes her head

Maka: no...
Nariko: You'll just have to go in a corner
Maka: I can try to hold it...idk for how long though
Nariko: Alright. But if you can't hold it, you'll just have to go in a corner. We can't afford to be separated now
Maka:yeah..
Nariko: (Continues walking)
Maka: where can everyone be...
((btw theres 5 chapters))
(Okay :P)
Nariko: They must be somewhere here. We all must have ended up at a different point in this place
Maka:different dimensions..
Nariko: Dimensions? That could be true. By this point, I'll believe anything
Maka:it's true...I was in a separate dimension hours ago...
Nariko: Really. Maybe that explains how Yusuke appeared in the library (Writes this information in the journal)
Maka:hm

Maka walks in the hall accidentally stepping in guts as she looks up she sees it all over the wall but she sees a id saying Mayu Suzumoto
Nariko: Oh god (Can't look at the sight) Who was here last time that had to endure this?

(Gonna go to bed for a bit. Later)
((bye))
Maka grabs the id reading it

Maka:Mayu Suzumoto...
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
*One floor below, the pit was totally dark and with no illumination nothing could be seen either way*

Yusuke: Ugh... *He sat up rubbing his head, he looked around* HOLY SHIT!! *He yelled, he was that Yoshikazu's head was completely Obliterated by the hammer which had fallen directly on his head* Damn dude...

Yoshikazu: *His body began to twitch as the hand gripped the handle*

Yusuke: Oh, dude, what the actual fu-- Oh Crap! He's still alive?! *He coughed violently as he was out of breath, he scrambled away, fueled solely with adrenaline he ignored his headache and began to regain his strength he barged through the classroom door and down the hall, limping, grabbing at his side* Gotta get away! *He was panting hard but managed to slip away* Sh-Shit... *He was breathing hard, wheezing and panting* Crap... *He fell over but got up quickly and scurried into an abandoned classroom where he found another Body and next to it a Key, scratched into the head it said "Principles Office"* Hmm... Yuka Mochida... *He read off of the Elementary School ID card in the corpse's hand, her eye's were still wide open and her body had not yet begun to decay as heavily as the others, despite it being cut open* You deserve a proper burial... You all do... *He shut Yuka's eyes with his hand and picked her up, struggling as his side began to throb* H-Haha... Even though you're pretty light I guess I'm still not at 100% huh...? *He pulled her body away from the desks and began to shuffle towards a small patch of papers, he laid her body there, leaving her hands on her stomach, or rather what was left of it, her face was peaceful, if not sad* Wait... Mochida... Now why does that sound familiar... Doesn't she have an Older brother...? *He pulled out Satoshi's card, he scraped off the crusty blood to reveal the name "Mochida". This was the guy who always came by to pick up his younger sister...! Yuka! Ririko worked with her! Oh... I'm so Sorry Yuka-chan... I'm so unbelievably sorry, Yuka-chan, Satoshi-san...! *He buried his face into his hands and silently wept* Rosie... Yuka-chan... Ririko... Satoshi-kun... I'm sorry...!
Maka:I miss Rosie-Chan..
----------------------------------
Takura walks around seeing Yusuke again she holds onto her left eye as it bleeds

Takura:Yusuke!

Takura runs over to him
Nariko: I do too. But there's nothing we can do but try to survive
Maka:Yeah,,,
Nariko: (Continues walking down the hall, still holding Maka's hand in a comforting way)
They hear screams, Maka quickly makes him let go and she covers her ears

Nariko: (Covers his ears)

Maka slowly smiles while technically being possessed when they saw Sachiko, she laughs slightly
Nariko: Maka?
Maka looks at Nariko with a creepy smile((ima go to bed night/morning sleep))
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Goodnight over a year ago
Nariko: M-Maka? What's wrong?
Maka grips onto a loose floor board((or bored xD))

Maka:Nothing...

Maka keeps smiling
Nariko: You were crying before, and scared, but not your smiling. Something doesn't seem right. You're not usually so easy to pass off fear
Maka:Have you even thought this may not be maka?

Maka/Sachiko keep smiling before she lets go of the wood and grabs scissors
Nariko: (His eyes widen) Who are you!? Get out of her, damn it!
Maka:Let's say it's a surprise "Nariko-San"

Maka smiles more lifting the scissors up and she aims it at her neck

Maka:Say goodbye to the real Maka