Anime Corpse Party Rp((Closed))Chapter 7 *The true horror begins*

ErzaScarletXX posted on Jun 04, 2016 at 09:38PM
For a all who doesn't know corpse party its about students doing a charm called Sachiko Forever After, after they do it they enter another dimension Heavenly Host Elementary, there are spirits named Sachiko Shinozaki, Yuki Kanno, Ryou Yoshizawa and Tokiko Tsuji oh don't let me forget Yoshikazu, these are the spirits they tries to kill you, yes your the survivor but if you die you will become a spirit and help the main spirits kill the humans, Corpse Party has all brutal deaths concluding gore.-------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
-------
Rules:
No Bullying
You can swear just not alot
Once you die no receiving yourself'
DON'T COMPLAIN YOU DIE
-----------------------------------------­
Spirits:
None
----------------------
Humans Female:
Maka Shauziya-Erza Scarlet
Takura Rose-Erza Scarlet
Suzumy Miyuz-Erza Scarlet
Mika Kuruzaki-Erza Scarlet((Dead))
Rosie Via-Erza Scarlet((Dead))
---------------------------------------
Humans Male:
Izumi Saku-Erza Scarlet
Yusuke Sakurada - Anifanfreak

----------------------------------
Needed to Join:
--------------------
Name:
--------
Grade:
--------
Sex:Male/Female
------------------------
Other:(Option)
-------------------
Bio:
----

[ Mature Content ]

Pairings:
Yusuke x Takura

Nariko x Maka

This describes all meaning of life xD
For a all who doesn't know corpse party its about students doing a charm called Sachiko Forever After
last edited on Jul 29, 2016 at 07:22AM

Anime 1417 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 1417

over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
"But..she may..kill us.." Takura said before she wiped her teats
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Yusuke: Then don't come, but this is important to me... I'd prefer it if you kept yourself out of harms way anyway... *He stood gripping the hairbrush, the side of it had letters etched into it, spelling out "SACHIKO" he swung his head back and downed some pills, he then tossed the bottle with the remaining painkillers to Takura* Take 'em they'll ease the pain. *He walked to the door and looked back with a smile as he exited*
" w-wait! I want to come! " Takura said after she took the painkillers
Yusuke: *He stepped back in and held out his hand* Then hurry. *He smiled at her, as if he came to an epiphany* Let's go. I think this may just work, if not it'll put my mind at ease...
Takura grabbed his hand getting up
Yusuke: *He held her hand and supported her with his shoulder so she wouldn't hurt as much while she walked* Sorry, this might get us killed or be our saving grace... I don't think Sachiko is actually the one who puts the curse on people. I'll explain in due time but please trust me. It may very well be our last hope...
"if it isn't her, then who?.."Takura asked
Yusuke: Think, Sachiko is just a little girl, it's likely that she's just scared and is lashing out in the only way she knows. I mean someone is breaking into her home, if you can really even call it that but for years this was the only place she's known, since 1953 this was where she's been. She's just a little kid. But the real one pulling the strings isn't someone we've seen as of yet... The one who left this to my grandmother. *He held up the hair brush* My great aunt, Yoshie Shinozaki. I remember, my grandmother used to watch Sachiko when she was just a tyke. That's why Sachiko never gone after me specifically. She's technically my cousin. Apparently, I mean if I'm remembering my family tree correctly...
"but she goes after your friends more..."Takura mentioned
Yusuke: Well yeah, she probably sees me as something of a younger brother of sorts, she's doing her best to try to protect me since she isn't familiar to outside people, apparently Yoshie-san didn't let her be very social, she was the typical overprotective mother-type of person. Sachiko hurts others who aren't family because she just doesn't see it as wrong, she sees it as protecting her family. The other ghosts don't care about me though since I'm not actually related to any of the others but you were related to your own younger sister which is why she didn't attack you beyond the first time we came to this world. Starting to make sense?
"a bit.."Takura said
Yusuke: Right. Anyway, we should keep moving. We need to find Sachiko...
"Yeah.."Takura said
Yusuke: We... I think we have to go down. I think I should go on my own from here on out. I need you to get everyone else together. Can I trust you to do that or do you insist on coming with me still...?
" I still insist of coming with you.." Takura said
Yusuke: Right. *He smiled* Guess it's now or never... *He took a deep breath and turned to Takura, he pulled her head towards him and he smooched her forehead* There. Good luck charm... *He smiled*
Takura smiled
Yusuke: *He ran his thumb over his cheek* Okay. Now let's go... *He walked to the Janitors closet and past Naho and Kou's corpses, he bowed his head in respect* Sorry... *He headed down the ladder at the back of the closet* I knew it. It was here...
"..I..have a bad feeling some reason..like right now, Sachiko is close..but..she'll mostly attack someone who isn't her family...I can tell that she'll attack me..like some stranger.." Takura said as she was shivering some reason.
Yusuke: Who said you weren't family...? *He raised his left arm and held out the small black box he had in his back pocket since the beginning* I think this will say more than enough... *He had a ring on his finger on the hand he held the box with* Don't you?
"..."Takura froze in complete silence
Yusuke: *He put the box in Takura's hand* I think you know what this entails... No? *He smiled* We're short on time but this is the last hurrah. I thought that we might as well go out with a bang, don't you agree? *He turned around again, leaving his back to her for the moment* We'll head in once you're ready, I have the feeling that behind the next set of doors is our final boss in this stupid school.
"...."Takura was struck in silence still as she held onto the box tightly then smiles, "let's go..."
Yusuke: Yeah... *He took up her free hand with his and he pushed open the doors at the end of the corridor*
" but, hopefully we can get out of here..with our friends once again.." Takura said doing a quiet giggle, " but, we'll need to stay away from the other spirits..except Sachiko" Takura said
Yusuke: No kidding. They're still out after us.
" mhm.." Takura looked at the ceiling slightly
Yusuke: *He winced gripping his arm* Damn... It's starting to hurt again...
" maybe we should stop for a minute or two.." Takura suggested
Yusuke: *He nodded through the pain* Yeah, okay. Let's see if there are any outcoves in the walls or any rooms in here... *He felt along the wall for doors as well as leaned against it to support the weight he couldn't support on his own* Shit...
Takura looked worried, " how bad is it hurting?.." Takura asked
Yusuke: Quite a bit actually. But we can't afford to stop... We have to keep pressing forward or we might die before we ever get to Yoshie-san. THAT'S not something I want to happen.
"let's try and see if we can go a little further , if it starts hurting we'll take another break.."Takura said
ANIII))
Oml, it's been a year nearly.))
Yusuke: Well... We don't have much time to spare now... Taking another break might not be possible if we wanna get outta this, literal, hellhole... *He rubbed his arm, trying to soothe the pain a bit but it didn't work very well, fortunately it didn't aggravate the wounds further, so he continued to massage his battered arm*
"Just..Lean onto me okay..I just want you..to be safe and make it out..Even if I don't" She muttered quietly. "Let's just find..Any others and make it out before..It's too late.." She responded taking a deep breath fixing up her bright red hair.
Yusuke: If we manage this, everyone trapped here, no matter where, should be safely returned to reality... And, Takura... If one of us doesn't make it out of here... It's gonna be me... I'm already Injured... Possibly beyond repair in some areas... So you need to get out while you're still going strong... At least... Stronger than I am right now... *He chuckled wryly*
"I don't want to be alone..Honestly I despise everyone else..I may seem to get along with them, you wouldn't believe how many years I got bullied just by Rose..Saz and the other girls just for being so silent..I hate them honestly" She said holding back tears she felt. "I wouldn't live if you died..I'm already depressed as it is..No one knows about it except for you..And I would lie saying if I didn't cut myself at least once or twice.." She responded.

"Just you're the one who keeps me stable from just yelling at them..Being hated by everyone else around me..Half of my family obviously had enough of me..So why do I bother living? Ever since you came I erased them thoughts from my mind..Because If I did end my life I wouldn't be this close to you. And I really..really love you..with all of my heart and I wouldn't stand to be without you being here with me.." By now she was letting her tears out not hiding them no more quietly sobbing.

((I sorta based Takura off myself and my depression ;3;
(aww. nu cri gurl. *pet pet*)

Yusuke: *He chuckled weakly, trying to break the tension* So I guess being the big hero who makes the ultimate sacrifice for the sake of his friends survival, eh? *He smiled at her, he wrung his arm around a few times trying to make sure it didn't hurt to much* Huh. I guess my blood dried enough so that I'm not bleeding any more... And most of the pain has dulled. Must be the adrenaline. *He moved around, testing what areas hurt the most so he knew what not to strain, he barely winced at most things now. The only things that hurt too much to move was his neck, when it was turned to the left too far, and his left leg* I think I'll be good to walk on my own for now. I'm just gonna have a noticeable limp. It shouldn't be too much farther down the hall, I think...
She nodded slightly wiping the tears that ad slowly ran down her cheeks "A..alright" she responded by now she wiped her eyes taking a deep breath "If you need help with anything just..ask me alright.." She said bringing out a calm gentle smile from a upsetting found. "Just..hopefully we or no one else dies..even if I hate everyone else..They're human just like us..Even the spirits here.." By now she was feeling a slight bit happier than before before she quietly giggled.

She had thoughts go through her head which could later twist on her which could make this whole situation 10x worse..But who knows if a spirit is lingering around them every second thinking about when it'll do it's attack..Honestly she always thought killing herself will help everyone around her so that don't need to deal with her bullshit. She looked around silently..Maybe his spirit will cause a upcoming death of hers...TO BE CONTINUED MND NKDS XDD kill me

New chapter starting :'D

Chapter.. was it 8? xd I can't be bothered checking..Nvm yep it is :D

Do you want a opening AnI-KuN

I need to die xd I'm killing myself with laughter ;3;
(Aiya.)

Yusuke: *He smiled when he was her perking up* Well, I guess now's as good a time as any to make our wedding plans, yeah? *A soft rumbling emanated through the entirety of the realm* Or... Not...? *He ducked behind a nearby pillar pulling Takura with him* What the hell...? I didn't think the other spirits could come this far... We're too far in Sachiko's personal territory... HER realm...

*A young woman, seemingly in her mid-twenties or so shambled past, she was luminous and translucent, she was mumbling incoherently to herself*

Yusuke: I don't recognize that spirit... Must be a teacher who died here...?
"A teacher?..But not really any other spirit..should be here but Sachiko..Or her three little friends.." Takura responded looking around hoping the spirit was a friendly one which won't hurt them "Hopefully..she'll just ignore us..If she's hostile that is..".

(Ima be Sachiko for a sec

Next thing she new Sachiko was lurking around some other corner staring right at the two with a murderous smirk among her face gripping onto her blood covered scissors as if she didn't see the older spirit.
Yusuke: I'd rather not find out. *A shrill, cold feeling crept up his spine, he noticed the glint off of Sachiko's dull scissors* FUCK. *He whispered, concerned* Takura... We need to go... Now... She's here. *He grabbed her hand and quickly, but quietly ran down the hall, where a large double door, left slightly ajar awaited them* Go! *He pushed her ahead and followed closely behind, they crashed through the door and Yusuke Slammed it shut behind them*

*A voice, frail, desperate, dying, echoed quietly in the dark room*

???: Sa...chi... w...whe...re... ar...e...y...ou...?

*The young woman who was wandering the hall before appeared. Illuminating the room, very slightly with her presence*

Yusuke: *He was afraid of what the spirit would do if it noticed them but it was too late* Huh...?

???: *She was staring at him, a few tears streaked down, methodically, like they were on a never ending timer* Fa...m...il..y...Is... Imp...or...tan...t...

Yusuke: *He was confused at first, then he felt a warm sensation fill the room, the spirits presence felt inviting, no malice, no hate, no sorrow* What...? *He pulled out the hairbrush, it was warm to the touch* What's going on...?!
Sachiko didn't end up following just yet, staying in that exact spot not moving before disappearing off somewhere else to torment others.

Takura stared at the female spirit letting go of his hand walking towards the young female spirit carefully just in case she'll turn hostile on Takura, she continued till she was only a step away from the female ghost "Hello?.." She quietly said hoping the spirit would try to communicate with them.
???: ...Sa...ve...He...r... *The spirit kept muttering those words over and over, on her face there were now obvious dark streaks running down, from her eyes to her neck, which seemed oddly misshapen*

Yusuke: *He approached carefully as well, once he got about as close as Takura he held out his hand, with the hairbrush in it* Th-This... This is yours... Isn't it...? Well... Maybe not anymore... But it WAS... This brush... You gave it to her.

???: *She made a motion as if she were nodding, her face was now clearly visible, her face looked emotionless, her short hair was fluttering back and forth as she swayed, levitating lightly. Her eyes seemed like they were glued shut, worn and baggy, It was like all she'd ever done was cry.* Sh...e...s...sca...r...ed...Sh...es...h...­ur.­..t­...­

Yusuke: *He shook his head* No... She's not scared. Not any more. She's gone... *He looked up at her* Your daughter is gone...

*The room lit up a bit more a single lamp at the far wall began to glow and fill the room with light. It was an Infirmary, but it looked nearly barren, two shaggy curtains and a single be, with a metallic desk in the far corner*

Yusuke: Yoshie-san.

Yoshie: *She landed and stood before them, her neck made sharp cracking sounds and it straightened out, she still kept her eyes closed though.* Yoshie... Hmm... That is my name... But...

Yusuke: But...?

Yoshie: *Bypassing Takura and approaching Yusuke, her expression changed from blank to displeased* How could you know my name? My Daughter...? About THAT... *She looked at the brush*

Yusuke: It's like you always said to my Father. You don't forget about Family. Ever. *He smiled warmly offering the brush to her*

Yoshie: Father...? Family...? Who... Who are you...?! *She recoiled*

Yusuke: Sakurada Yuuno and Tsukunoshi's Son.

Yoshie: Sakurada...? Wait..! Tsukunoshi?! Little Tsuki?! *She seemed to be returning to a more normal, willful state, as if Sachiko's control wasn't able to affect her* B-But that's impossible! Yuuki and Tsuki are still infants!

Yusuke: They're over 50 years old now... It's no longer 1953... It's been decades... Since your death... Since Sachiko-san's death...

Yoshie: D...Decades...?! Oh... My... *She recoiled further to the back, the wooden floorboards began crumbling and snapping. The ground, quaking beneath them*

Yusuke: I'm sorry. You've suffered, so many years... Not realizing just how much time had passed. Yoshie-san... *He laid a hand on her shoulder, gently stroking it to comfort her while she quivered in a ball, clutching her hair with her face buried in her knees*

Yoshie: *She was startled* Y... You can... You can touch me...? But... How?

Yusuke: The lines between all of the worlds are beginning to blur. However... Sachiko-san... Keeps the world of the living connected to Heavenly Host... But that's not it... She keeps the multitudes of Failed Worlds scattered... That's why the worlds are parallel but never crossing. They're all different... There are too many to count... But... There's only ONE of each person... Not Spirits... But there can only be ONE true Sachiko... Her Body... Where she was laid to rest... That's where we need to be...

Yoshie: The Basement... That's where that MONSTER Yoshikazu took my Sachi... Where he... Silenced her... *She sobbed silently*

Yusuke: *He knelt down in front of her and hugged her*

Yoshie: *She gasped and looked up, her eyes still most;y shut but beginning to open up. Tears flowing from her eyes* Wh-What...?

Yusuke: Auntie... Sachiko Loved you... More than anyone... My grandmother had stories about how she'd always talk about "What Mommy was Doing." And "How Mommy can heal anyone's wound!" You were her life... As she was yours... But... I don't want you to forget... *He backed up to look her in the eyes* All of us, your family... Loved you too! *He smiled*

*The shaking stopped abruptly*

Yoshie: *She opened her eyes completely and they went wide, color returned to her face and body. She smiled happily and more tears flowed from them, they looked full of hope. And now, Full of life* Thank you... Yusuke-kun... You're the best Great Nephew an Auntie could hope for... I love you too... And next time you see your Father... Tell him that Auntie Yoshi loves him... Very much... And that she Misses him.

Yusuke: *He grinned* He already knows...

Yoshie: Hee hee! *She giggled happily* Thank you. *The warmth of the brush began to intensify and spread to the atmosphere* It's been a long time since I've felt like this... And I'm sure Sachi is the same way... You two...

Yusuke: Oh, right. I should introduce you. This is Rose, Takura. My girlfr-- Er... Fiance... *He blushed a bit*

Yoshie: *She was taken by surprise* You're so young though! Are you sure Marriage is a good idea right now? I mean, I'm not opposed but, the two of you might not be ready. It's a VERY big stepping stone in life. Especially the girl. *She looked over at Takura*

Yusuke: I- We're sure. *He looked at Takura, backing towards her and taking her hand*

Yoshie: Well... *She huffed* You'd better take responsibility if you end up making a mistake in bed.

Yusuke: *His face became flushed and he went silent*

Yoshie: *She shrugged her shoulders and turned back to Takura* Your Eye...
After hearing Yoshie say the whole "Mistake" thing she had a faint pink blush appear before Yoshie mentioned about her missing eye "My eye?..It's a..long story..I rather not talk about it.." She muttered taking a deep breath before bowing "But it's nice to meet you ma'am". She looked around before looking back at Yoshie "I'm sorry..But we really should go if we want to make it out and not end up like some of our..friends" She said looking up at the roof, "This school is really messed up..Who honestly knows when Sachi-chan will turn her back on you Yusuke and..hurt you..Or kill you.." She muttered randomly

(Ima make Takura possessed by some random spirit 030 Probs even Tokiko or even idk ;3;

"It's so stupid honestly..Why did we do this..It's Sazu's fault, she had to go and find this charm and tell us about it..She's a fucking idiot, we do we need to suffer.." She said loudly
Yusuke: Perhaps. I won't take away the blame from Suzu, or Sachiko-san. But, we can't just ignore the problem at hand. We need to take responsibility as well, and find out way out of this hellscape.

Yoshie: But you may not survive your ordeal... *She waved her hand over Yusuke's injured arm and his wounds began closing on their own*

Yusuke: What the hell?!

Yoshie: This is not your typical reality, Yusuke-kun. Time here... It's different, fundamentally different from the real world, YOUR world...

Yusuke: Er... I wont pretend to understand what you said, but I wont question it, I've already got enough on my plate.

Yoshie: *She continued to heal his wounds then moved on to Takura, closing the gashes and cuts on her body, virtually painless she finished by waving her hand in front of Takura's Missing Eye* You should be able to see out of that eye again. Though... It WILL take a long time to recover your vision completely in it. It could be days, months, or even years. But at least you have it back.

Yusuke: Holy shit. That's incredible Yoshie-san!

Yoshie: Well, I AM a nurse after all! Healing peoples bodies is my specialty.

Yusuke: True. I don't think we can thank you enough though.

Yoshie: If you can save my Sachi, then I will be in your debt.

Yusuke: Well, you're her mother, and she does all of this because she thinks it's what YOU want... You could--!

Yoshie: I can't. I heal physical injuries. My beloved daughter, is suffering from an injured heart. Her spirit was shattered, her innocence stolen. Her life, smothered.

Yusuke: But then how?!

Yoshie: Remember? You don't forget family. But... You can't remember family if you don't remember WHAT family is... Family is not just your blood relatives. Family are the people that you love, and you want to protect, that you want in your life, forever.

Yusuke: Then, what are WE supposed to do?

Yoshie: Make my Sachi Remember, just what a family exactly is.
She looked back at them with the one eye she could see out of "We should really go..But thank you so much..Miss" She said bowing quickly to show her gratitude before looking at Yusuke "Come on" She said before looking back at Yoshie "We'll hopefully meet you again" She again said something. She grabbed her paper from her id "Before we go, is this all we need to make it out if we well survive? After helping Sachiko-chan?"
Yoshie: Yes... However... That paper doll isn't a charm. It's a curse. Those scraps represent my little Sachi's innocence, they ARE her... You'll need to piece her back together. Each piece is a different space, one Red Sachiko per scrap. That's why you can't escape her. Each of those scraps, when put together only make one Sachi though. MY Sachi...

Yusuke: I see... Thank you Yoshie-san. We have to go though. We and our friends are all only going to get in more danger the longer we idle. *He took Takura's hand, his body still ached but his bleeding and wounds had healed over, to an extent* C'mon.

Yoshie: Good luck, Yusuke-kun... Takura-kun... I'm counting on you, Sachi is counting on you. EVERYONE trapped here are counting on you.