Anime Corpse Party Rp((Closed))Chapter 7 *The true horror begins*

ErzaScarletXX posted on Jun 04, 2016 at 09:38PM
For a all who doesn't know corpse party its about students doing a charm called Sachiko Forever After, after they do it they enter another dimension Heavenly Host Elementary, there are spirits named Sachiko Shinozaki, Yuki Kanno, Ryou Yoshizawa and Tokiko Tsuji oh don't let me forget Yoshikazu, these are the spirits they tries to kill you, yes your the survivor but if you die you will become a spirit and help the main spirits kill the humans, Corpse Party has all brutal deaths concluding gore.-------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
-------
Rules:
No Bullying
You can swear just not alot
Once you die no receiving yourself'
DON'T COMPLAIN YOU DIE
-----------------------------------------­
Spirits:
None
----------------------
Humans Female:
Maka Shauziya-Erza Scarlet
Takura Rose-Erza Scarlet
Suzumy Miyuz-Erza Scarlet
Mika Kuruzaki-Erza Scarlet((Dead))
Rosie Via-Erza Scarlet((Dead))
---------------------------------------
Humans Male:
Izumi Saku-Erza Scarlet
Yusuke Sakurada - Anifanfreak

----------------------------------
Needed to Join:
--------------------
Name:
--------
Grade:
--------
Sex:Male/Female
------------------------
Other:(Option)
-------------------
Bio:
----

[ Mature Content ]

Pairings:
Yusuke x Takura

Nariko x Maka

This describes all meaning of life xD
For a all who doesn't know corpse party its about students doing a charm called Sachiko Forever After
last edited on Jul 29, 2016 at 07:22AM

Anime 1417 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 1417

over a year ago anifanfreak said…
(Just so you know, with Japanese Aneki is used for older sisters, and Aniki is used for older brothers (Both within the real family, but people typically call them Onee-san or Onii-san where Onee-san is used for sister and Onii-san is used for brother, not sure if yo realized it but Marine has been calling Takura "Big Brother"... Sorry I SPEAK japanese so it hurts me to see that continuity error... >.<)

Yusuke: Then we'll be out by the end of the month. I Guess I really ought to step up my game at work, I need to be able to feed another mouth!
ErzaScarletXX commented…
Marine can't tell genders '^^ she takes place of my sister who calls me a boy irl over a year ago
over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
"I do continue telling her I'm onii-san at home, she continues calling me a brother.."Takura said sighing
(( aye ani, wanna do this roleplay like Yusuke's imagination or dream? but it ends sometime, and the real horror begins?? or something like that??))
(Up to you.)

Yusuke: *He chuckled a bit* I guess there isn't much you can do about that then is there? I mean, family is family...
((also by the thing about the sibling can't tell genders, my sister can't at all, she doesn't even know if she should call herself a girl or boy, but ye this rp is Yusuke's imagination/Dream but the real horror begins soon! in chapter 7 :D ))

" Yeah..." Takura said smiling more and more cheerful
Chapter 6 ended

Chapter 7 - The true horror begins

(( okay just in chapter 7 just say the happiness faded away till when they were in school doing the charm, like Yusuke knew it was going to happen :D ))
(( can someone reply to this roleplay?? ))
(Sorry it slipped my mind with everything else going on... Also does that mean Rosie and Mika aren't dead yet or nah they dead af?)

Yusuke: Hmm... *He walked out of his house and locked the door* I'm off! *he looked back at the sky* Seems gloomy today... I have a bad feeling about this... *He walked over to the school, arriving before time as usual, all throughout the day he couldn't shake this heavy feeling that something was off, he went to the club room after school as he usually did, when no one showed up he decided to text Maka*

Text: Hey, You all busy? I already know you guys have plans but do you have room for one more?

Yusuke: *He sent the text* Hmm... Maybe I shouldn't have done that... Wait... Wasn't Maka away on a trip or something...? Argh... I can't remember... What the hell's wrong with me today? My memory's getting hazy... *He shook his head and ran his hand down his face, he slapped his cheeks to wake himself up, startling some freshmen that were passing by* Ah, sorry... *He bowed slightly and kept walking* Tch... Today's been really weird, I better go home...

(I'm kind of steering this towards a copy scenario to the first time they preformed the ritual, he was at home Maka Texted him to get to the shool and he arrived shortly before they did the Sachiko Charm)
(( nah dey dead ))

Maka texts Yusuke "come on! hurry to the classroom! Takura is loosing her patience fast D': " Maka texted before looking at Takura tapping her fingers on the desk
Yusuke: *He had a chill down his spine* Well... I can't say I didn't expect something like this but... How did I expect it...? *He texted back*

Text: Yeah, yeah, I got it. I'm heading over how, I had to make bento for lunch tomorrow. I'm gonna be stuck in a Student Council meeting for a while after school and I'd rather not be starving.

Yusuke: *He walked over to the school in his casual clothes, his jacket, jeans, and a thin dark blue shirt. He walked into the class and rubbed his neck* Yo. What did you guys want? Do you realize how late it is?
last edited over a year ago
"Sazumy wanted to do decorating for tomorrow since it'll be Halloween and all, also she wants to tell some stories and a charm"Takura said sitting on the desk tapping
Yusuke: *He rubbed his head* Wait, a Charm...? Hmm... *He shook his head* Yeah, whatever, I guess that'd be okay. A lot of the people in our class have been slacking off so we never actually came up with anything to display for Halloween so we rushed to throw together a Maid Cafe... Talk about Cliche. What about the rest of you?
" But let's do the charm, to test it out of course, cause one they do it there's a pressure plate they step on the tell Takura to get ready and dress as Sachiko Shinozaki!"Sazumy said
Yusuke: Oh, you mean that girl from that dumb urban legend? Heavenly Host Elementary or something like that? I'd rather not, you guys know how much the supernatural creeps me out. I'll just watch if it's okay with you. I'm probably the most superstitious person here.
Maka walks up to Yusuke looking up at him since she is nearly as short as Sazumy doing her puppy eyes since it mostly works, "plleeease Yusuke-Kun!"Maka said still doing the puppy eyes
Yusuke: Urk... *He sighed and dropped his head down scratching it* Fine fine. Just this once... *He though to himself* Wait, wait! This has DEFINITELY happened before, It may not be exact but I remember this...! I wanna say stop but I can't speak! My body's just moving on its own!!
"what are you talking about?"Takura asked Yusuke
Yusuke: Uhm... N-Nothing. *He mumbled to himself* Don't worry it's nothing, Takura-san. Please don't pay it any attention.
Takura tilts her head in confusion, "oh guys I better get something!"Takura said (( this is when she scared them all from the beginning :D ))
(Lol I can't remember jack crap from the beginning XD)

Yusuke: Hmm? What is it? *He looked at her with a slight wisp of suspiscion on his voice* *He thought to himself* She has something that scares us... I think... But... What is it...? Wait... How do I know all of this...? This is the first time all of this has happened right...? I know what is is... But I DON'T know what it is either...! Better not be something freaky I don't want Sazumy to be getting all fired up because of anything... You know how she gets...
Takura runs out of the room (( time skip till Takura scares dem?? ))
(Alright)

Yusuke: *He sighed*
(( I'm baack from camp :D )) blah blah blah Sazumy finished saying the story before someone knocks on the door as the lights went out scaring some of them, "hello....is anyone...there? ** giggle **"the person/Takura said peaking in with a black hair wig and a ripped red dress on here, the hair dangles over her eyes only able to see her mouth smiling creepily trying not to snicker
Yusuke: Urk...! *He recoiled backwards and stepped closer to the others* Wh-What the hell is this...? This is friggin' creepy... Erm... *He looked at the others*
"eh?!"Sazumy seemed frighted before stumbling back before the "person"started to laugh, not a creepy laugh, a laugh of when something was funny, the voice of the person changed from high pitched to Takura's voice laughing nonstop turning the lights back on
Yusuke: O-Oi! Takura?! Is that YOU?! Jeez! *He walked over to her, he took off the wig and pet her head* You scared us, jeez, this place is creepy enough as is! You nearly gave me a Heart Attack! Besides, look at Sazu, she's about ready to piss herself cause of that.
Sazumy bursts out laughing before actually falling, as Takura sticks her tongue out cutely doing her mad face, " she was laughing!" Takura said kinda yelling but quietly
Yusuke: *Caught off guard by Takura's face he backed up and looked away blushing slightly* Erm... Well... Whatever, so long as nothing bad happened cause of it. *He was scratching his cheek with one finger*
Takura looks at Yusuke slightly confused, "whats wrong?"Takura asked, Sazumy gets up and walks to Yusuke placing her hand on his shoulder, "so..you like Taku-Chan correct?"Sazumy said
Yusuke: O-Oi! Don't go blurting out weird things! *He became flustered* That's not to sat that I don't like her, but not in the way you're obviously teasing! Jeez! Now I'm all embarrassed and crap thanks to you Sazu!
Takura looks down slightly before walking in and sitting, "...."Takura said silent after she heard Yusuke
Yusuke: *He pet Takura's head* Hey, don't let what that moron did let you down. Don't worry, I'm never gonna not like you, you've been my best friend since I moved to this place. I love you like family at this point, so please don't be sad, okay?
Maka sighs, "jeez, you really are a idiot, you can't even tell that she l- "Maka attempts to finish before Sazumy covers her mouth, "let him uncover that information himself "Sazumy said, ".."Takura stayed silent, which is sending something different that made her upset from the scene, not what Sazumy said to Yusuke, it was something else
Yusuke: Anyway. To cheer you up we can go and get some ice cream afterwards, just the two of us. I have something I wanna talk to you about anyway... *He looked down at his pocket and felt it, there was a small object in it, it was a curvy cube kind of shape* And a present I wanna give you. *He smiled at her*
"okay.."Takura said
Yusuke: *He cleared his throat nervously* A-Anyway. Is this all you guys dragged me out here for? It's cold out and I don't have me jacket on me cause I thought this'd be quick. You got anything else planned or can I go?
(( I'm actually way to lazy to even re-act all the pages of deeeath ))
" well" Sazumy said
Yusuke: *He glanced over at her* Hmm? Still got something planned?
" we were going to do the sachiko forever after charm, buut" Sazumy starts to say
Yusuke: "Buut" what? *He was looking at her, eager to leave*
"I have a feeling we shouldn't do it...like it happened before.."Sazumy said
Yusuke: *He chuckled nervously* Wait, how could we have done this before? I don't think we have, right? But you know, as much as I hate to admit it, I feel the same way, it's like this isn't the first, perhaps even the second time we've done that ritual. It gives me the chills, but seriously, that's probably just the mentality the people who came up with it had in mind, it's supposed to freak you out. Right? *He tried to reason out the uneasy churning in his stomach*
"but...something is weird..Rose..and Mika...they went missing..no one else..but us..know about them"Takura added to say before holding up the class roll which doesn't have their names
Yusuke: Well... D-Didn't they transfer out...? Wait... No... The others would still know about them, we've all been in the same school since elementary...! There's no way that everyone could have forgotten them... Rose-chan... Mikkan... How is is that we're the only ones who know about them... Who remember them...? Wait... The charm... Again, what was the legend behind it? That Sachiko girls backstory, and Heavenly Host's past...? The story of the penalty game that people play when they mess up the ritual on the school grounds...?
Takura looks at Yusuke actually wearing a eye batch as blood was leaking from edges, " Sachiko was killed...by her principal...I feel like, we felt what she felt...pain..anger..sadness...everything..­.no­t happiness...she lost her mother...but...how...can everyone forget Rose and Mika...they were popular weren't they...I don't remember how they look...but...I remember them still...they..were never sad..through the toughest times..we were as well...sensei...doesn't even remember them...did something happen...that we forgot of...heavenly host elementary...my eye...Roses and Mika's disappearance..it...starts to add up, we were there...Mika...Rose..gone...killed...cryin­g..­scr­eam­ing­..t­hey protected us...sacrificed them selves for us..Sachiko...Yuki...Ryou..Tokiko..they all died..they killed our happiness..Yoshikazu..Sachiko's minion..that sledge hammer..I saw it all...they killed them...they didn't leave..they're stuck in that dimension...killing..students..Yuka..Satos­hi.­.Se­iko­..d­ied­..b­eca­use that place...Mika and Rose..died...because of the spirits...my eye..gone...because of them...a little girl laughing...enjoying the pain...screams..throughout the halls...the rooms..the school"Takura said slightly tearing, but it was a blood red
Yusuke: T-Takura...? Hey, your eye... *He stepped forward but stopped feeling a chill run up his spine and a sharp pain begin to cumulate at the back of his head, he felt at it and when he looked at his hand it was soaked with blood* Yoshi... Kazu... I remember... The bastard... Got me... And Rosie-chan... Right in front of my eyes... *He teared up* Mikkan... She was there with them... Damn it... Wasn't it over... Didn't we help Sachiko...? Sachiko's mother, we reunited them... Didn't we...? She... She was still angry... Why...? *He fell down, the blood from his head pooling around him, the next thing he knew he woke up in the infirmary, but his surroundings were unfamiliar and frighteningly familiar at the same time, his head had been bandaged as it had once been, right before they escaped the School* Urk... *he rubbed hsi head as it was aching, a pounding headache was all he could focus on for just a moment, he gathered his bearings and looked around, no one was to be seen and it was eerily quiet* Takura...? Sazu? Izumi? Everyone? Hello? *He clenched his fist and gritted his teeth* Damnit... We got split up again... Huh... Again? *He came to the sudden realization of where he was* Wait... I'm back... At that school... *He looked around the dark brown, decrepit room, realizing what this place meant to him, he looked at the door and sure enough, the hole where Rosie had been smashed and Yoshikazu and he were dragged down into, where he got injured* Oh, no... Not this place... DAMNIT ALL!! Damn it all to hell...! *He clenched his fist so hard that his nails dug into his hand causing it to tear skin and bleed* Fuck... *The pain in his head had gone down and he felt like he had energy, as if he'd actually gotten rest, he tore off the bedsheets that he lay under and jumped off the bed, he ran to the door and jumped over the dark hole at the doorway, he looked both ways assessing where the others could have been split off to* Damn it... This place looks different than it did the last time... What the hell is this? Some kind of trick...? *He calmly throught to himself a way to get to the others before anything else* A few would have been split into the opposite wing... and a few in here... So who would be split off in this wing...? Sazu...? Izumi... Or Takura...? Doesn't matter I just need to find them. Who it is doesn't matter if I can't find them...
Takura looked around, "w-what..the hell..."Takura felt wear her missing eye was, "it's not gone...did time reverse.."Takura said before hearing a scream of someone, frightened, she stumbled back.

"Yusuke! where are you going?"Roses voice was heard behind him, "you need to rest!"Roses voice was heard again
Yusuke: *He didn't look back* Rosie-chan... Don't do that. BEsides, I'm not the one who needs rest, that would be you Rosie-chan... *Tears were streaming from his eyes* You were always a good friend to me... You were kind, caring, understanding, you were too good for words y'know... Please, don't make me see whshikazu turned you into... I wouldn't be able to bear it... *He gripped his fists harder and harder to the point where he was shaking* I'm sorry, Rosie-chan... I'm sorry I couldn't save you... But know that I won't fail to save everyone else... Please forgive me... This is goodbye... Rosie-chan... *He ran off down the hall, away from the Infirmary and Rosie's voice*
"wait, Yusuke!"Rosie yelled chasing after him (( Yusuke just saved Rosie from her death btw :D ))
(Oi... That seems a bit convenient, doesn't it? Well, no matter, I'll play along... Man... Switching my System Setting and Keyboard every time I RP here... My arms are starting to hurt...)

Yusuke: *Realizing the realness and solidity to Rosie's voice, he turned to see her actually following him, he smiled wiping tears from his eyes and he ran back at her picking her up and hugging her tightly* Rosie-chan! It's really you, I'm so glad...! *Uselessly, he let tears flow again, laughing and smiling happily, being able to actually touch her and confirm that she was a real, living being* Sorry... I really thought you died... I saw you get smashed by Yoshikazu's Hammer, how did you survive...? It looks like your head is still injured... Was the blow just not fatal...? *He put her down and felt her head* And it feels like you've got a bump... *He inspected her head carefully, as if he were a concerned older brother* Were you trapped in here the whole time...? And where did you go? *He turned from a concerned sibling to a doting parent with his barrage of questions* You know what... Never mind... I'm just glad that you're safe and sound... At any rate... We have to find the others and get out of here... We failed Sachiko-chan once, I don't plan on screwing up yet again. Especially not after I got one of my precious friends... *He smiled gently but filled with confidence as he pet her head* Out of everyone You're the only one I've found, that means Takura, Izumi-kun, and Sazu are all still missing and somewhere in the school. Do you have any Idea where they'd be?