Anime Corpse Party Rp((Closed))Chapter 7 *The true horror begins*

ErzaScarletXX posted on Jun 04, 2016 at 09:38PM
For a all who doesn't know corpse party its about students doing a charm called Sachiko Forever After, after they do it they enter another dimension Heavenly Host Elementary, there are spirits named Sachiko Shinozaki, Yuki Kanno, Ryou Yoshizawa and Tokiko Tsuji oh don't let me forget Yoshikazu, these are the spirits they tries to kill you, yes your the survivor but if you die you will become a spirit and help the main spirits kill the humans, Corpse Party has all brutal deaths concluding gore.-------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
-------
Rules:
No Bullying
You can swear just not alot
Once you die no receiving yourself'
DON'T COMPLAIN YOU DIE
-----------------------------------------­
Spirits:
None
----------------------
Humans Female:
Maka Shauziya-Erza Scarlet
Takura Rose-Erza Scarlet
Suzumy Miyuz-Erza Scarlet
Mika Kuruzaki-Erza Scarlet((Dead))
Rosie Via-Erza Scarlet((Dead))
---------------------------------------
Humans Male:
Izumi Saku-Erza Scarlet
Yusuke Sakurada - Anifanfreak

----------------------------------
Needed to Join:
--------------------
Name:
--------
Grade:
--------
Sex:Male/Female
------------------------
Other:(Option)
-------------------
Bio:
----

[ Mature Content ]

Pairings:
Yusuke x Takura

Nariko x Maka

This describes all meaning of life xD
For a all who doesn't know corpse party its about students doing a charm called Sachiko Forever After
last edited on Jul 29, 2016 at 07:22AM

Anime 1417 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 1417

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Nariko: (Jumps into the way, the scissors stabbing through his left hand, making him groan in extreme pain) Like hell you are
over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
Sachiko leaves Maka's body allowing Maka wide eyed

Maka:....
Nariko: (Falls onto the ground, looking at his bleeding hand) Maka, are you okay
Maka:..

Sachiko laughs

Sachiko: she won't be for long

Sachiko grabs the scissors stabbing Maka in the neck

Maka:......nng...
Nariko: MAKA!
Maka collapses to the floor
Nariko: (Rushes to her and lifts her up) Maka! Please! You can't die!
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
???: *A little girls voice comes through to Nariko* Please, bring her to the Infirmary... We can help... Onii-chan And Yuka can help... *The voice faded as Sachiko was thrown back violently, away from Nariko and Maka*

*An Apparition appeared before them in a white collared chirt, a tie and long black slacks, he had short black hair and he looked back, seeing them with the corner of his eye he smiled gently and disappeared*

---------------------------MEANWHILE-----­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

Yusuke: *He was in a state of shock, rocking his head back and forth, tears streaming down his face* I'm so sorry everyone... I'm sorry! *He was so far gone that he couldn't hear Takura nor did he notice when she came up right next to him*
Nariko: (Lifts Maka up, not caring about the blood getting on him, and rushes to the infirmary) You won't die, Maka. I promised you that you wouldn't, and I don't break promises
Takura shakes Yusuke

Takura:YUSUKE?!
-------------------------
Maka:Don't worry about me...it's my turn to die...everyone dies at some point...
Nariko: Maybe, but your not dying now (Runs to the infirmary) I won't let you die. I promised that I'd tell you about these bruises, and I'm going to make sure you are there to hear it. I'm not gonna lose someone else to this school
last edited over a year ago
Maka closes her eyes a bit just to rest her eyes smiling slightly

Maka mumbles:Thank you once again...
Nariko: (Gives her a comforting look, and rests Maka on a bed in the infirmary)
Maka looks at the ceiling

Maka mumbles:how can I actually say thank you....I owe him something for everything he has done...

Maka sighs slighty
Nariko: (Waits for the spirits to help, while he looks for bandages)
Maka sits up and gets off the bed weakly

Maka:...
Nariko: Maka, you need to rest, okay
Maka walks to the closet type of thing opening finding bandages

Maka:..My little sister used to go here..

((Maka's real name is Maka Kanno but she got adopted by a different family))
Nariko: You mean she used to go to this very school?
Maka:Yes.....but she died here...

Maka looks down grabbing her old id from her skirt as it said
-----------------------------
Id:

Name:Maka Kanno

Grade:9th

Id pic:

((before she got adopted))
Maka:Yes.....but she died here...

Maka looks down grabbing her old id from her skirt as it said
-
Nariko: I'm sorry to hear that
Maka:My little sisters name was Yuki Kann- she was...a victim in the murdering here...it says in the journal...

Maka keeps holding her old id but Nariko was able to see Maka's old name on the id
Nariko: Oh... sorry to hear that (Reads her old name and memorizes it)
Maka puts her id back in her pocket

Maka:the old days just starting highschool hoping to start a family...but I guess that dream is broken.........
Nariko: I promise, you'll still be able to. You are going to make it through this Maka. I promise (Lifts her chin up so he can look into her eyes)
Maka :Promises here can't be promised....but it can be likely to get through this...
Nariko: Then I will make it likely, Maka
Maka smiles from a frown she just had

Maka: anyways we should find everyone and get out of here before anyone else dies...
((Chapter 2 ended, chapter 3 started, sorry no opening~))

Chapter 3:
Nariko: Your right. (Takes the rest of the bandages and puts them in his pocket)
Maka:the sooner we find them the sooner we can get out of here, and I can't hold et >~<

Maka puts her knees together needing to pee

Maka:but I can't go in the corner...
Nariko: You have to. If we separate here, we could die. I'm sorry, but you have to
Maka:Well we could look for a bathroom..one shouldn't be to far
Nariko: Fine. But we can't be separated. (Walks down the hall, looking for a bathroom)
Maka:...

Maka holds onto her neck

Maka:....
*A cold wind blew through the hall, stopping Nariko and Maka dead in their tracks, two undistinguashable figures appeared before them and began to mumble*

???: *A young girls voice could be heard* Yuki-chan's older sister...? Yuki-chan is a good girl... She didn't deserve to suffer the way that That mean old man made her, the way Sachiko-san made her...

???: Yes... *This voice was deeper, male* No one should suffer this hellish place... Noteven Sachiko... I Just wish I could have helped her... We can't move on here and I don't want to see another soul have to suffer here, I was too late to save either of your friends but I will try to save you... *A light blue hand appeared over Maka's hands where she held her neck* I'm not a strong person, but take what strength I have...

???: Yuka too! *Another smaller hand reached out, a bright blue light was seen, shining fiercely and somehow, Maka's wound began to close on it's own, leaving a scar where it used to be* Goodbye, Onee-chan...

???: You won't see us again, but thank Yusuke if you ever see him again, he's been a terrific friend and a great help... We miss him dearly!

???: Please take care of Yusuke-Nii-chan... Okay?

???: Thank you for being there for him. Good bye.

*The voices faded as the hands began to dissipare, before they completely disappeared a Young Girl in a short blue Dress could be seen holding an older boys hand, they were both waving, smiling warmly at Maka and Nariko*

------------MEANWHILE----------

Yusuke: *He snapped out of the morbid state he was wallowing in and quickly turned to look at Takura* T-Takura... *His face scrunched up and he pulled her in close wailing loudly into her shoulder to muffle his screams of pain and pure agony* I can't take much more of this!!
A voice of a woman appears through the halls

???:The one who suffers the most, sees the most due to the charm and killing sensei was a bad idea loving everyone was unable to come true, my friends dying, spirits here are controlled one way, that way is unable to be told, don't care to each other to much, your friends I still need to visit, my friends died so will yours your futures is unable to be told, the first blog allowing it on Naho's blog of the charm and never came back....

Maka:wait....That's...

The spirit appears allowing it to be Mayu Suzumoto
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­
Takura:It's okay Yusuke-kun, this pain will last a while but not to long...

Takura pats his head and back reveling her missing left eye bleeding due to it getting stabbed out
------------------
Screams echoed the halls

Taki:GET AWAY!

Taki runs off from a spirit name Ryou Yoshizawa chases her stabbing her in the back her screams filled the school in terror, she trips cover her foot allowing Ryou to stab her in her neck

Taki:Gah!

Taki pukes blood allowing it to drip from her mouth
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­
Takura:Yusuke-kun I'm sure we will get out okay...hopefully everyone is alive still...

Takura keeps patting him to comfort him
Nariko: Does this mean that Yusuke is still alive then?
Yusuke: T-Takura... Your eye... *He looked up, his hand was shaky as he moved her hair away from her missing eye, he rubbed her face next to her eye* I'm so sorry... I'm the one who let myself be separated from you even when I said that was the last thing that was supposed to happen... I can't even protect the ones I love... It's Onee-san and Nii-san all over again... *Tears still streaming down his face* Why... Why is this happening to us...? We don't deserve this... No one does, not even the one causing it... We have to help Sachiko to forgive whoever wronged her... It's... It's the only way... I can't stand seeing anyone get hurt... *His face was pure red from the strain of crying, his eyes were bloodshot and his face was soaked with salty water* I especially don't want to see you get hurt... *He took off his jacket and tore the sleeve off and then tore it in half leaving it just one large piece of fabric* Here... *He was still hiccuping a bit but he managed to calm down, somehow, just Takura's presence put his mind, and heart at ease, he felt safer and stronger with her around* This will help, I'll patch you up, okay...? *He went around back of her and wrapped the cloth around her missing eye* You know... If it's any consolation, you're still really cute. and the eye-patch, even though it's kind of ghetto is badass, and really hot, kinda. *He blushed a bit as he tried to comfort her on the fact that she lost her eye, he wasn't surprised any more by anything, ghosts, Monsters, and Rosie, he couldn't be fazed by anything he saw any more* Rosie... She's... She's dead... Yoshikazu smashed her with a massive hammer thing... *He began to explain everything then they heard a faint scream* That sounded like Taki, like she was right next to us, but nowhere near us... What is going on with this place...?! *Then it came to him* She's in a different dimension...! She must actually be close by! We can't help her but we can HEAR her! and that means that the realities are starting to converge into one, it's destablizing as we speak! *He tried to get up but couldn't stand on his own spaghetti legs* Haha... I Guess I'm all out of it... Aren't I...? *He looked over at Yuka's body* Good bye, Yuka-chan... *He leaned over and kissed her forehead before pushing her body under an assembly of desks* I'll see you in the next life... You and Satoshi... *He tried to stand up again but fell back down to his knees* Takura... Please, help me...? We need to go somewhere... *He held up the Key to the Principles office* We're going to finish what Satoshi-kun and Yuka-chan started!! *His eyes burned with conviction*
Takura nods

Takura:um I actually need to tell you something about Taki....that scream of her means she died....I saw it...Ryou....killed her

???:Yusuke-Kun, Takura-Chan everything will be fine...everyone else our friends will be fine, I may be dead but I'm sure the others will live, not everyone can die Yusuke-Kun you should finished what started and get out

A voice of Rosie spoke as she appeared

Takura:Rosie....she really did die
-----------------------------------------­---­--
Maka:he should be alive...we need to look for everyone after looking for a bathroom

Maka keeps walking down the halls before seeing Taki's corpse she covers her mouth before screaming:TAKI!

Maka:she died aswell....no...
Nariko: (Sees Taki's corpse, unable to look at it in fear)
Maka:why taki....why even anyone

Maka tears up slowly

Maka:first Rosie now Taki? why does this place exist....why does everyone die here...
Nariko: I don't know. Perhaps the spirits are hateful and angry. I can't blame them. Their lives were taken from them, when they never deserved it. But all we can do now, Maka, is survive.
Maka:Yuki my sister could come after us, even if she is my younger sister it doesn't mean she wouldn't come after me or you......

Maka looks down
Nariko: I know she won't. Maybe she isn't upset. Maybe she doesn't feel angry with anyone... We can't stay here for long. We should get going, Maka (Extends his hand to help her up)
Maka she grabs his hand getting up

Maka:why is life so cruel??
Nariko: I don't know, Maka. I wish I knew. Come on, we should go (Holds onto her hand and starts walking)
Maka:Okay....
Nariko: (As he holds her hand, the wound from his hand begins to bleed, and drips from his hand and gets on Maka's hand)
Maka looks at the blood
Maka:.......