Anime Corpse Party Rp((Closed))Chapter 7 *The true horror begins*

ErzaScarletXX posted on Jun 04, 2016 at 09:38PM
For a all who doesn't know corpse party its about students doing a charm called Sachiko Forever After, after they do it they enter another dimension Heavenly Host Elementary, there are spirits named Sachiko Shinozaki, Yuki Kanno, Ryou Yoshizawa and Tokiko Tsuji oh don't let me forget Yoshikazu, these are the spirits they tries to kill you, yes your the survivor but if you die you will become a spirit and help the main spirits kill the humans, Corpse Party has all brutal deaths concluding gore.-------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
-------
Rules:
No Bullying
You can swear just not alot
Once you die no receiving yourself'
DON'T COMPLAIN YOU DIE
-----------------------------------------­
Spirits:
None
----------------------
Humans Female:
Maka Shauziya-Erza Scarlet
Takura Rose-Erza Scarlet
Suzumy Miyuz-Erza Scarlet
Mika Kuruzaki-Erza Scarlet((Dead))
Rosie Via-Erza Scarlet((Dead))
---------------------------------------
Humans Male:
Izumi Saku-Erza Scarlet
Yusuke Sakurada - Anifanfreak

----------------------------------
Needed to Join:
--------------------
Name:
--------
Grade:
--------
Sex:Male/Female
------------------------
Other:(Option)
-------------------
Bio:
----

[ Mature Content ]

Pairings:
Yusuke x Takura

Nariko x Maka

This describes all meaning of life xD
For a all who doesn't know corpse party its about students doing a charm called Sachiko Forever After
last edited on Jul 29, 2016 at 07:22AM

Anime 1417 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 1417

over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
Rosie shakes her head before flinching from a scream, that sounded a lot like like Takura
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Yusuke: *His face immediately became serious, he looked at Rosie* No time to waste... C'mon... *He patted her back to help her move forward as they took off down the hall, following the source of the scream* You've got better ears than I do, any Idea where it might have come from?
" um..down the hall..to the right' Rosie said looking at Yusuke
Yusuuke: Thanks... When we get to the room or whetever it may be don't get close if there is any danger that we can see, stick back, but make sure to check your surroundings at least every five to ten seconds lest something sneak up behind you. Now... Get down in case Yoshikazu or any of the other spirits are around, they can't sense presences like those stupid b-horror movies but they are ridiculously persceptive... So try not to breathe too loudly or move around too much unless I say so... *He chuckled* I guess that seemingly worthless military mini-boot camp my uncle put me through was worth it after all... *They approached the corner of a small hallway intersection down the hall was Takura, at least it seemed to be from the silhouette* Stay. Down... *He crept along the wall and whispered softly but intensely* Takura...! Takura...! TAKURA...! If you can hear me answer...! C'mon, is that you?
last edited over a year ago
Takura looks at Yusuke with one eye visible, the other eye she was covering, the blood leaked from the gaps of her fingers, it seems she had a stab in the stomach she done a walk that looked like she was limping to them, she sprained her ankle when running before, " Y..usuke-K-kun..." Takura said tripping
Yusuke: *He caught her and dragged her back around the corner and let her sit down with her back against the wall* Takura... *He hugged her gently* Thank god you're still alive... *He sighed in relief and tore his shirt jacket a bit and wrapped the make-shift bandage around her stab wound, he then tore yet another part of his shirt jacket off and wrapped it around her head and covered her eye* Let's go get your wounds sanitized so they don't get infected. Don't worry the spirits can't enter there. that got proven by Yoshikazu... He keeps avoiding it, so does Sachiko. C'mon, we've got to go to the infirmary... *He helped her up*
Takura shakes her head, "a infernal black mist...it's in there...it chokes...anyone in there.."Takura said worriedly like she doesn't want to go in the infirmary
Yusuke: *He looked at her* Okay, I understand. We'll go to the Janitors Room. The Spirits avoid that area too, except one... I haven't seen or heard from that one in a long time so she may be gone from there and wandering about the school with another of our friends for now.
"okay...but I encountered that spirit in there..."Takura said, "when we see a spirit, we run for it..Yusuke, stay close to Taku-Chan"Rosie said smiling even through all the hell
Yusuke: You can count on me. *He nodded* I won't let anything get to her. *He smiled back gently*
"I'll be the one sacrificing my self if we meet a spirit..."Rosie said
Yusuke: No, there will be no sacrifices necessary. I won't let ANYONE die on my watch... I Swear... *Recollecting the memory of Rosie getting smashed by Yoshikazu* Anyone... *He grit his teeth*
"Yusuke...this scene may change...unlike how we seen them die...I may die...or Maka...maybe Sazumy or even Izumi...maybe yourself...if that happens..then just forget it"Takura said
Yusuke: *He looked at her with a Stern look in his eye* ANYONE, Takura... I MEAN it... *He slid open the door and it seemed empty, just an old television in the corner alongside a few dusty cleaning supplies*
Takura looked at Yusuke but turns around and walks off, "Yusuke, you know how she'll act.."Rosie said
Yusuke: Takura! Come back here! Please! *He sat down, unable to move, he was already exhausted, he held his head as if he were in pain* Damnit... I overdid it... Crap... *He tried to stand but stumbled* Damnit! Takura... C'mon... I'm trying my best here... Please...
Rosie looks at Yusuke then Takura "Taku-Chan! don't forget what happened in the future..."Rosie said like she was hiding something, like she knew what happened with Takura and Yusuke as she mumbles : you two would've had a beautiful daughter...her hair would be a red color, I saw the whole thing..I never left.."Rosie mumbled quietly, yet she was heard
Yusuke: Rosie... Stop... Please... *He caught her arm* I think... I think Takura's already given up on me... *He sighed and pulled out the small box from his pocket* She's through with me Rosie, it's done.
"She's not...we need to get her now...I saw what will happen if she did this...she'll end up leaving you forever...by death"Rosie said warning Yusuke
Yusuke: *He grit his teeth* Then there's no time to waste... *He tried to get up but his knees were already weak and he was trembling, he fell to his knees and he drooped his head* Crap... I'm too tired... My body's giving out... But I said that I ain't gonna let anyone die... And I ain't gonna go back on my word at this...!! *He yelled out loudly as he stood up, he stomped his legs to stop the shaking and he clenched his fists, he stuffed the small black box back into his pocket* Rosie-chan. Let's go. *He looked back at her, he was still obviously tired physically but his eyes flickered with determination and confidence* We're gonna get Takura back! *He smiled*
Rosie smiles slightly but tiredly, "let's go...we don't want Taku-Chan to die"Rosie said starting to run after Takura
Yusuke: Right. *He ran alongside Rosie down the hall in the direction that they saw Takura walk off*
Takura stopped after hearing their footsteps, she looked behind herself
Yusuke: Takura?! Where are you?! *He called out while they ran*
Rosie looks at Takura and stops, " she's there...but a presence is near..." Rosie said
Yusuke: *He looked back at Rosie* What do you mean?
" We need to...get her now!..a spirit..." Rosie said as a spirit appeared behind Takura, the girl spirit had long draping black hair and a red ripped dress
Yusuke: *Seeing the girl and Takura he growled* SACHIKO!! *He passed her by and picked up Takura* Hey, hope you don't mind me sweeping you off your feet Hime-sama *He said elegantly, trying to lighten the mood* We're leaving now. *He pushed Rosie in front of his to get her away from Sachiko, but he stopped, he turned around, putting Takura down behind him* Sachiko-chan. I'm sorry. *He bowed and turned back around and picked Takura up again and they ran*
Sachiko looks at them starting to do a light giggle, " this won't be over...you will all die.." Sachiko said, well slightly attempted

Takura looked at Yusuke, " why?..risking your life...just for m-" Takura was cut off after seeing Sachiko chasing them, at that moment Rosie tripped causing Yusuke behind her to trip, a loose wood plank was as the ground as Sachiko slowly catches up to them, the red liquid was dripping from her scissors, hoping it was only fake, but the red liquid was blood red
Yusuke: *He picked Takura and Rosie up and turned around to face Sachiko, he smiled confidently* Hurry it up and go you two, I'll find you later, don't split up whatever you do. As for why I'm doing this, I guess this is why... *He took the small black box from his pocket and tossed it to her* Take it, I meant to give it to you later anyway... *He ripped up the wooden board from the ground and weighted it over his shoulder* Go on, I got this. I know how she works. Besides, I can see her eyeing me, it's me she wants cause I got out of here once before and I know her truth. *He looked back then turned his attention back to Sachiko* C'mon then Sachiko-chan. You gonna be satisfied knowing it was only Yoshikazu that got a hit in on me?
"Yusuke...no...either way...they can kill you..."Takura said grabbing his arm as she did warn him
Yusuke: I know, I've seen it happen. I'd rather make sure you guys make it out of here this time. So go. *He smiled back at her and gripped the wooden board as Sachiko neared them*
"you're not going..nor dying..not on my watch that is.."Takura said gripping onto Yusuke's arm and immedietly starts to run forcing him to come along
Yusuke: Damnit you! *He groaned and turned himself around* I can run on my own! *He took back his arm and ran alongside the girls* She won't stop chasing us you know. She's a stubborn one.
"she only wants to get the past back, she wants Rosie dead..then she'll free us..."Takura said
Yusuke: She wants a fake past, a past that shouldn't have been.
"it has to..if you want to get out of this hell hole...but yet...this all may be a dream..something like this may have never happened.."Takura said
Yusuke: And that's why, if this is a dream, it's MY dream, I'll craft and shape it to the ending I want, not the one Sachiko wants. If I can I'll help everyone, even Sachiko. Even Yoshikazu.
"..if this is your dream..then make this all okay..like it used to be, but with Rosie"Takura said smiling
Yusuke: I will Takura, I'll bring everything back to normal, bring Rosie back to the real world with us but... I should have said it a long time ago. It's not Rosie-chan that I'm in love with. *He smiled back at her*
Takura smiles slightly, "but..to fix this...we need everyone..don't ask how I know this...but he said on a blog...of this curse.."Takura said
Yusuke: "He"? "Blog"? Wait, are you saying someone's survived this before? And there's even a blog about it?
Takura nodded, "his name was Tsuki Yamashi...he was only 13...he saw his sister die...but to admit...I've been through this more then once...but I didn't want to make Sazu-chan upset if I said no..so went though this again..like my old school.."Takura said
Yusuke: You too...? I don't know for sure how many times but this isn't my first time here either... I can't explain it but it was like a dream, but it wasn't a dream at all... Maka and Nariko left overseas, we were going to... *He shook his head* Never mind.
"..right now...we need to get out of here.."Takura said
Yusuke: Believe me, nothing would make me happier... Well, not nothing but that's a topic for another time. For now we have to find out what to do to break this accursed cycle once and for all, you're our most reliable source of information right now, can you tell me everything you know? It might give me just what I need to figure out how to get us out of this mess.
" we're better off asking Rosie-Chan, she probably knows more.." Takura said
Yusuke: Okay let's go find her then. Any Idea where she may have run off to?
"not the slightest" Takura said
Yusuke: Damn. Well for now... *He looked behind them* Looks like we lost Sachiko-chan... If only for a moment. *He sighed and scanned the room* Now, Rosie-chan ran of on her own but she probably would have found somewhere to hide safe from the spirits so it had to have been somewhere that was cramped. Right? We'll just have to keep a look out but be quiet so we don't attract any unwanted attention.