Anime Corpse Party Rp((Closed))Chapter 7 *The true horror begins*

ErzaScarletXX posted on Jun 04, 2016 at 09:38PM
For a all who doesn't know corpse party its about students doing a charm called Sachiko Forever After, after they do it they enter another dimension Heavenly Host Elementary, there are spirits named Sachiko Shinozaki, Yuki Kanno, Ryou Yoshizawa and Tokiko Tsuji oh don't let me forget Yoshikazu, these are the spirits they tries to kill you, yes your the survivor but if you die you will become a spirit and help the main spirits kill the humans, Corpse Party has all brutal deaths concluding gore.-------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
-------
Rules:
No Bullying
You can swear just not alot
Once you die no receiving yourself'
DON'T COMPLAIN YOU DIE
-----------------------------------------­
Spirits:
None
----------------------
Humans Female:
Maka Shauziya-Erza Scarlet
Takura Rose-Erza Scarlet
Suzumy Miyuz-Erza Scarlet
Mika Kuruzaki-Erza Scarlet((Dead))
Rosie Via-Erza Scarlet((Dead))
---------------------------------------
Humans Male:
Izumi Saku-Erza Scarlet
Yusuke Sakurada - Anifanfreak

----------------------------------
Needed to Join:
--------------------
Name:
--------
Grade:
--------
Sex:Male/Female
------------------------
Other:(Option)
-------------------
Bio:
----

[ Mature Content ]

Pairings:
Yusuke x Takura

Nariko x Maka

This describes all meaning of life xD
For a all who doesn't know corpse party its about students doing a charm called Sachiko Forever After
last edited on Jul 29, 2016 at 07:22AM

Anime 1417 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 1417

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Nariko: You two still have your scraps of paper from the ritual, right?
over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
Sazumy and Izumi nod before they hold it up

Sazumy:yeah we do
Nariko: Good. Then we should be okay
Maka looks at Nariko then at everyone else

Maka: we got to go...

Maka walks to the door opening it again to a huge hall with doors everywhere
Nariko: (Follows)
Maka opens a door seeing it with a pile of quilts and some quilts on the ground in a picky fashion Maka walks in and stands on one crouches to see if theres anything there, Sachiko appears freezing everyone

Sachiko:Hello again
Nariko: You again! (Rushes in front of Maka, standing between her and Sachiko to protect her, also making sure she wouldn't possess Maka)
Sachiko teleports Maka to another area in the room freezing everyone in the room but her self

Sachiko:Dear dear...I heard you wanted to get out of here, well there is a way but how..
Nariko: MAKA!
Gtg))
(Okay :P)
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Yusuke: *Struggling to move, he managed to pull out his piece* With this, Sachiko... This is how we escape...

???: But first... *He walks in from behind the others, unaffected by the spell Sachiko laid out beforehand since he arrived later than the others* We need to do something for you, don't we, Sachiko-chan...? Your mother... She's the reason you're doing this, not because of what Yoshizawa did to you and your friends... You just wanted your mother, but she never did come, did she...? You don't our mother chose to abandon you when you needed her most. I found out what happened, Sachiko-chan, would you like to know...? *He held up a small red purse, it was none other than Sachiko's mother's, he pulled out a small note* This was a drawing you made for her, she wrote on it explaining that she was going to be late, she was going to have it delivered to you by your Principle, Yoshikazu, but in that moment He approached her and she fell down a flight of stairs to her death, you never found this out because that's when he nabbed you and killed you so you'd keep quiet, and so no one would testify against him once the body was discovered but he ultimately jumped to his death. *He walked to Sachiko and gave her the Purse* Now Sachiko-chan, It's time to stop this maddness. *Before she could react he was already walking away* You doubted your mothers love but what you didn't know was that, no matter how long she had to be separated from you she never once put you out of her mind, you were her last thoughts, She came to me, asking to stop her "Beloved Sachiko" from hurting innocent people because she feels that it is her fault that you're lashing out like this... Sachiko-chan, your mother still loves you, even from beyond the grave, she'll always love you. Now please, stop doing this, we can help you, you have a choice here Sachiko-chan... *He pulled out his scrap of the doll that he shared with Ririko* We'll find you out there and give you a proper burial, we'll come by to say Hi often, I promise. You're not alone Sachiko-chan, no matter how alone you feel, we'll be there for you, just please, release us so we can help you.

Yusuke: Yes, Sachiko. What my brother says is true, I couldn't ever, in good conscience not help someone who's in as much need as you are, You just need people you can trust, who you can love again. Let us be those people. We'll be like your family, you may even see your Mother again. *He smiled kindly, but it wasn't forced, it was sincere, he meant every word, despite being scared out of his mind that Sachiko wouldn't care and would just Kill them all right then and there*
Sachiko tears up slightly

Sachiko:THIS ISN'T TRUE!

Maka:SACHIKO YOU IDIOT IT IS

Sachiko:...

Sachiko turns normal from when she was alive before she falls to her knee's crying

Yuki:Onee-Chan~ so glad I go to see you again

Yuki appears so does the other children

Yuki:for our happiness we will send you back but a new Sachiko will be created

Yuki opens her hand before sending them all back
Nariko: (His eyes open and sees that they are in the school) A-are we back?
Yusuke: I-I think we are, Nariklo-kun! We're home! *He teared up*

Ririko: Yes. YES! We escaped! *She jumped around ecstatically laughing* Yay!

Kaito: Before we celebrate we have to get the injured some Medical attention. Yusuke, Takura-chan, and Maka-chan all need to be tended to immediately.

Ririko: Err. Right. I'll go get my car since the house is close, you guys stay in the parking lot, it'll take me five minutes to get there and back, then we have an almost ten minute ride to the Hospital. Thank god Mom got me an SUV for my twentieth. *She ran out, they saw her dashing down the stairs and out the front gates of Kisaragi, down the street towards Yusuke's house*

Kaito: Yeah, she got me that old Pickup I wanted, she's the best. *He smiled* I'm glad you're all safe... And look... *He pointed to Maka's hand where the Paper Doll was, completely whole again with a heart over the left of the chest and a note on the back in childrens hand writing "Thank You, Onee-chan"* Looks Like Yuki-chan was happy in the end, and so was Sachiko-chan.

Yusuke: *He felt faint so he sat down on one of the desks* Ugh... My head is killing me... I guess I've been running on fumes the entire time... *His stomach growled loudly, filling the tense air with a bit of comedic relief* Oh, uhm... Hahaha... *He blushed a bit out of embarrassment*

Kaito: Haha, ya hungry kiddo?

Yusuke: Yeah. *He smiled a bit knowing that he was just hungry and tired, if not a small concussion but he already knew that he wasn't going to fall asleep any time soon since he was still filled with adrenaline* I can't wait to get home and eat. But first, my head huh...?

Kaito: Yeah, your head. *He turned to Sazumy with a sigh* Sazucchin (Sazumy) I can't see anywhere you may be injured so if you are you should tell me, You too Izumi, Rika's Car can only hold so many people, I'll get my truck if I need to.
Nariko: (Looks out the window) Thank god it's over
Yusuke: *He sighed* You can say that again... *He stood up and walked over to the window, it was closed but he could still feel how cold it was, he looked at the clock on the wall above the teachers desk, it read 8:10 P.M.* Wait... We were in there for at LEAST twelve hours! Maybe even longer! How has it been only 40 minutes here? *He flashed back to what Ririko said* Ririko-oneesan said that she'd been in there for only a few days... But you two went missing over two months ago... Wait...! *He went to the bulletin board just outside the classroom* OH MY GOD!! GUYS!! ITS BEEN FOUR DAYS!! LOOK! *He pointed to a small poster with all of their faces on it, Rosie, Takura, Taki, Izumi, Yusuke, Nariko, Sazumy and Maka, it was captioned "Student's Missing since XX/XX/20XX (Four days since whenever this shitstorm of nightmares started for them lol) Please notify police of any information regarding the disappearence of these students, Thank you"* Have we really been gone for that long...?! *He shook his head* No...! We'll hash this out later, I think I hear Ririko-Oneesan pulling into the school lot. We have to go guys. *He walked out with the others, the injured gathered into Ririko's car*
Maka sits in the corner crying in joy

Maka:were finally back..

Takura walks behind Yusuke poking his head

Takura:boo

Maka mumbles:thank you little sister...I will forget you..

Yuki's voice:Neither will I onee-chan
last edited over a year ago
Nariko: (Walks over to Maka) Thank god your alive, Maka (Smiles to her, for the first time)
Maka smiles while her tears run down her face

Sazumy writes a note and gives it to Nariko

Note:KISS HER ALREADY .-------------------------.
Yusuke: Ow... Hey! Takura~! Stop that! *He spoke in a playful yet still pained voice*

Ririko: Guys we're almost there. Once we get parked we have to rush you guys in ASAP, understand?

Yusuke: Yeah, we understand Ririko-oneesan.
Takura: aww

Takura said dat in a sadish tone of voice
Nariko: (Can't think of anything to say, but sits there, enjoying being around Maka in safety)
Sazumy:NARIKO LIIISTEN READ THE PAPER .-.

Maka draws
Nariko: (Rolls his eyes to Sazumy, but with a joyful look in his eyes)
Sazumy: DO IT, JUST DO IT ALREADY

Maka:do what???

Maka tilts her head
Nariko: Oh, worry it about later, Maka. (Smiles to her)
Maka's head tilt

Sazumy:WHY CAN'T YOU DO IT ALREADY

Maka:SAZU-CHAN SHUT UP

Sazumy:O.okay...
Nariko: (sits down, sighing)
(Can we time skip the Hospital visit and continue from when they get out? Cuz doing a whole hospital visit in an RP would be boring, they're bad enough in real life...)

Ririko: We're here. C'mon guys.

Yusuke: *He gets out of the car, holding Takura's hand as they all walk into the hospital together*
(Glad you agree :D)
Someone sits in the waiting room as this person notices the students this person gets up

??: ....

Maka:...

she walks up to Maka and the others before she grabs Maka

Maka:oh crap...

and it's Maka's mother Tiyoko

Maka:..

Tiyoko:...
Nariko: (Sits in the chair, quietly)
Tiyoko hugs Maka

Maka:DON'T HUG ME MOTHER >~<

Tiyoto:to bad .-.
Nariko: (Looks the other way)
Tiyoko lets go of Maka, Maka walks towards Nariko

Maka:Nariko-Kun are you okay?
Nariko: Yes. I'm happy that you and the others are alive... but those who didn't...... I just wish they were with us
Maka kisses his forehead

Maka:they are here with us...we may not see them but where ever any of us go they're there with us no matter what, the ones that died are in your heart, in everyone's heart

she places her hand on his chest where his heart is

Maka:if you don't forget them, they will stay..
Nariko: You're right, Maka (Smiles to her)
Yusuke: *He was signing in when he suddenly collapsed* Ah...?! Oh... *He blacked out and hit the floor, hard*

Receptionist: Someone get one of the doctors here! NOW!!

Yusuke: *He was unconscious and his head was bleeding again, it was spilling out onto the floor causing a small puddle to form*

Doctor: We need to get him to ER Immediately...! *He pulled Yusuke onto a Gurney and moved the others out of the way* please, move, we have to prep him for immedate surgery or else he may not make it, we have to close this head wound as soon as possible, he's going into shock due to blood loss so please stay here.

Ririko: Oh, god what?! Yukki! No!

Kaito: *He held Ririko back* Leave the professionals to it Rika. Mom sould be here any minute, we need to fill her in on what just happened. *He looked at Takura* Are you... Are you okay Takura-chan?

Ririko: *She went to the chairs and sat down, just a few seats away from Nariko*
Nariko: W-what just happened to him? He was fine a minute ago.
Takura:...

Takura's eye socket bleeds down her face again but she ignores it before she sits on a chair tilting her head like a doll

Maka: what the hell?
Doctor: *Different from the doctor that wheeled Yusuke off on a stretcher approached them* Your friend, He's suffered a rupture in a blood vessel critically close to his brain, it's a slim chance that he'll survive, 35% we're guessing, We're preparing him to go into emergency surgery now but first we have to ask, how did something like this happen to all of you? How are you all so beat up, and how two of you have literally lost an eye each, *He looked at Maka and Takura* What happened to you kids? *He shook his head* You know what, forget it, I don't want to bring back memories of things that I shouldn't anyway, you two should come with us, we need to get your injuries patched up before they get any worse. *He signaled to Takura and Maka again, he walked into the main hall* Let's get going. No time to lose.
Nariko: (Looks at the floor, now worried)
Tiyoko walks to the doctor

Tiyoko: sir please...

Tiyoko is known as the mother of Yuki and Maka

Maka:....

Takura:Okay...
Nariko: (Gives Maka a worried look, but tries not to be worried for her)
Tiyoko walks to Nariko

Tiyoko:I guess your the boy my daughter has been talking about alot heh...

Tiyoko looks down

Maka:..
Nariko: I guess so
Tiyoko:but what happend...
Nariko: I.... I'm not even sure myself