Fairy Tail Ongoing Manga Discussions (spoilers included)

akina_blaze posted on Jun 07, 2011 at 07:29AM
are u guys reading the manga??? i can't believe Zeref's alive! i expected him to be the evil old man and all but i was shocked when i saw that the teenager was Zeref. i'm guessing that he bacame immortal at that age itself. at the looks of it he does'nt seem tooo evil now. i can't bear the suspense of Zeref's life in the past and about what will happen to him in the future. i don't want the magic council to arrest him,once everything is solved, for some reason. i was about to cry out when i say the way those creepy frogs were torturing Gerard/Jellal/Siegrain :( it's good that Erza defeated Azuma but the fight i wanna see is between Bluenote and Gildartz (i still can't believe the fact that he is Cana's father) any guesses who the boy (the one dressed in Natsu's clothes) at the end of chapter 234 was?? he too had a fairy tail stamp on his left shoulder.
are u guys reading the manga??? i can't believe Zeref's alive! i expected him to be the evil old man

Fairy Tail 367 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 351-367 of 367

over a year ago Black_kitty said…
hmmm
FLucy :( ... Team FT is going to the castle! And could FRogue be talking about Lucy who was singing in Charle's vision? o.O an every wicked chap.
over a year ago T_ballack said…
Guess I'm back, how u guys been
starprincess7 commented…
SHORTEST LINE. EVER. :D over a year ago
T_ballack commented…
lolz over a year ago
T_ballack commented…
i mean 9 days over a year ago
over a year ago starprincess7 said…
smile
Lucy's actions are strange, na ??? :)
over a year ago princess_lucy03 said…
I think the present dragons( Igneel Grandine & co.) would fight the past dragons.
over a year ago Nalu-love said…
big smile
The new chapter was excitingly awesome:D cant wait to see what happens next. I had a feeling that the dragons would come out the the door wow now they alot so far, i wonder how they gonna stop it.
The new chapter was excitingly awesome:D cant wait to see what happens next. I had a feeling that the
wink
This place seems to be going necro, and understandably so if i might add. Anyways, of recent it is obvious that the quality of Fairy Tail has been going down the drain, from the laxus fight or maybe from Gajeel achieving the ISD in a stupid manner. Anyways it makes it all so that one might think that it can't be saved any longer, this arc is what i'm talking about. But after giving it some thought, i found out that it can still turn out good, if mashima where to do something like what i'm gonna suggest but of course i know he isn't. Anyways but here is how i think this arc can be saved, with 1 epic battle.

It's gotta start with Future rogue handing Natsu his ass once again, maybe even easier this time, then some ANGEL (note this angel here is figuratively speaking, but anyone who can come up with the idea i'm about to elaborate on in the story is an angel, even if it were Minerva or zeref himself) comes up with an actual strategy.
Anyways, after getting beaten badly, this angel, lets use Levy, since she is smart enough, or if it isn't someone from Fairy Tail, then we can use Hibiki. Anyways so Hibiki comes up with a suggestion which is to face only one dragon. Mind you, before this, each dragon must have smoked their respective dragon slayers. So the 7 dragons slayers are then gathered together and given some extreme treatment, preferably not by wendy (as it would weaken her), now after been treated to top conditions, they tell F.Rogue that they are gonna face one dragon, and typical of any villian, he would be overconfident and laugh and order the dragons to stand down and orders mothergrea to kill them all except for rogue, and then prolly say somethin epic like YOU ARE GONNA WITNESS THE FRIGHTENING POWER YOU CANNOT HOPE TO UNDERSTAND, THE POWER OF A DRAGON. now this statement MUST be confirmed during the cause of the battle, and i mean the power must be truly frightening, anyways i'm just gonna ignore what should happen when F.rogue meets P. rogue, but its gonna be the usual, how did i become like this, and then it is ur destiny and stuff, anyways we are just gonna resolve that rogue declines a chance to join future rogue and chooses to oppose him. So the dragon they fight against can be any dragon except for Zilconis (I'll explain why later), anyways so any dragon, but preferably Mothergrea (or whatever it is called) the one rogue is riding.
Now, while the 7 dragon slayers fight mothergrea, the remaining guilds band together to both stop F.Rogue from interfering, since he's Pretty strong, it'll take a lot of people to fight him since the most of the strong people are injured, tired and weak from the GMG, while the remaining help in evacuating the city, and taking care of interference to the Dragon Slayers battle, namely the offshoots being released by mothergrea, Hibiki as a result of his archive magic will co-ordinate the battles, this is because the mages fighting the offshoots will bait them far away from the dragon slayer battle, while the mages fighting F.Rogue will also bait him far away from the Dragon Slayers battle, the only people to remain around the dragon slayer battle are mages with medical magic, both from the guilds and from the kingdom. With this mashima can concentrate on the fight and maybe name the first chapter DRAGON VS DRAGON SLAYER. Now this battle MUST be at least 9-10 chapters, that is in the least, it should reach almost, if not 20 max. Yeah you might say its too much but this is so as to concentrate on not just feats but to make up for the stupid fights we've been getting till now, with this we get to see not just natsu's move but all of Cobra's, Sting's, Rogue's, Gajeel's, Wendy's and Laxus's moves, and the 6 exceeds can be on standby, plus kinana can revert to cubelius to aid cobra's aerial movement, and (facepalm, as much as it pains me to say it) Nichiya can deputize for laxus's hopefully cool and badass future exceed. (I seriously hope that Frosch is able to do more than "Fro thinks so too") So this 20 chapters will concentrate on the dragon slayers moves having little effect at the beginning and they would get beaten for the most part, the medical mages on standby would keep healing up the Dragon slayers to reasonable extent and also providing them with their elements to eat(Note the purpose of this is to show that even with 7 DS, they cannot defeat a dragon without getting beat multipe times), the fight will explore the extent of each of the 7 dragon slayers ability plus giving us an insight as to how dragons use their techniques aside from their roars, we will also see the 2nd and 3rd gen slayers use their Dragon Force, plus Natsu can reproduce his LFD and Gajeel his ISD, plus unison raid, ad wendy's vernier, for amour, speed and attach power, and it will damage the dragon but just casually, Hiro must make the battle so that they are pushed to the edge such that they even start to come up with new techniques on the spot, meaning getting stronger through battle, and for the sake of the Fairy Tail theme, he can even throw in a Natsu don't give up speech, and to give things and even more awesome feel he can put in a tragic death scene, if i were to pick i'd say to Cobra, because we can put in an awesome reason why, PROTECTING KINANA (she would have been forced to change from cubelious into kinana, maybe after taking a serious hit, and while mothergrea is about to finish her off, Cobra Dashes in front with a technique of his own, this technique damages the dragon but it also leaves him taking the full brunt of the attack which must have been shown earlier to level an eighth or a sixth of the city, and then he does the typical last words before he dies), the Dragon slayers are spurred by anger and attack, especially natsu and Gajeel, but they still get beaten showing their anger doesn't improve their chance, then they come up with an idea of attacking where cobra had damaged the dragon and the concentrate on that spot and so on and so forth, anyways the dragon must still put up an incredible amount of resistance but in the end the Dragon slayers would end up killing the dragon, but it will be through MAXEDDD NEVER BEFORE SEEN UNBELIEVABLE DIFFICULTY. After this then the fight with F.Rogue is shown, this fight will be F.rogue going against various mages but because they are weakened he beats a reasonable amount of them, Hiro could choose one of either paths here,
1. He could cause rogue to be overcome by sheer number
2. He could bring out a one on one battle between F.Rogue and Jellal Fernandez, the second option in my opinion would be better this would allow mashima bring a much neater fight than the messy all vs one, with this he should also make it long like 5 chapters at least, we get to see just how powerful Jellal now is, and it also works in Hiro's favour since Jellal has been the one investigating the whole thing from the beginning so he can question F.rogue and Hiro can use that as a tool to help answer most of the questions for the audience, while his defeat his impending (note he would also have damaged Jellal extensively), Images of Jura and Kagura should been shown while they lead their respective guilds against mothergrea's offshoots, the images should be scattered around the major fights. F.rogue then looks around and realizes that even if he beats Jellal he's still gonna lose against the rest, so typical villain style, he attempts to renege his previous arrangement, but before he can order the other dragons to attack he feels Mothergrea get defeated and killed as a result of his controlling spell, and he orders the remaining Dragons on standby to attack but he doesn't get any response. Then there is a loud roar and the remaining 6 dragons are shown and immediately 3 dragons land in front of them, and leading the dragons is of course THE ONE AND ONLY IGNEEL, so igneel, grandine and metallicana make an appearance, it terrifies the 6 dragons since they recognize igneel, and he's supposedly a top dog, or maybe in this case a top dragon, then the dragons alert rogue through telepathy resulting from the controlling spell (we'll be told this telepathy is how F.rogue knew the names of dragons he had never met before including zilconis who couldn't have existed in his future). As the dragons are communicating, we see, THERE ARE MORE........................ and the connection stops because F.rogue is too weak to use the spell then the control over the dragons break, zilconis immediately retreats in the direction of the eclipse gate and with igneel in pursuit, and to escape he uses the brute strength of a dragon to open the gates and escapes through it, igneel then closes it, this way zilconis can go back in time and die in the cave like he is supposed to avoiding a Time Paradox and preserving the present (this is the reason zilconis could not be the dragon to be defeated), the remaining 5 dragons retreat from the city and into the horizons. F.Rogue seeing as he has lost everything, the fight, the dragons sees escape as the only way, plus Hiro has to make F.rogue escape or die, because the other option will be to be captured by the magic council and questioned hiro wouldn't want them obtaining future information, so rogue escaping is the best option because it can give rise to something more (i'll come back to that), anyways so rogue seeing that all is lost escapes using the consuming shadow he used on the Garou Knights (or something like that), he lets his shadow consume him and use a form of shadow travel or he can escape as a shadow like the one that controlled P.Rogue. The scene of the Dragon slayer vs Dragon battle will be shown, and we see Large, wide and very deep craters all over, most of the city is shown destroyed, and it is confirmed that a dragon has the capability to destroy a city on its own, most importantly the dragon slayers are shown collapsed all except Laxus, who also has grevious injuries, but by his sheer badassery, he remains conscious albeit seriously tired, the rest wendy, rogue, sting, gajeel and natsu are all unconscious and receiving treatment, and cobra's body is in kinana' s arms, Igneel watches Natsu from afar, and says WELL DONE NATSU, and takes off, laxus notices the dragon. When the Dragon slayers regain consciousness the mages are gathered round them, and they are bandaged here and there, injuries everywhere but the death kept to the barest minimum,Sabertooth get praised by the king for their 2 DS, Fairy Tail for their 4 DS, Mermaid heel, Quatro cerberus and Lamia Scale for their effort in evacuating citizens, defeating mothergrea's offshoots, defeating and Foiling F.Rogue's plans, the magic council is praised for bringing a dragon slayer and most importantly Blue pegasus is praised for hibiki Lates' strategy. Then there is a wave of sadness for cobra, he is buried and after the burial laxus calls all the Dragon Slayers and tells Natsu he saw a red dragon matching his description that might be igneel, natsu finally has confirmation that igneel is still alive and that there is still hope to find him, laxus then expalins that if the dragons could come here then they are staying away for a reason then. Natsu says something low, that sounds like No...... .......gh. when asked, he say NOT ENOUGH, that they are no where near strong enough to be actual dragon slayers, that from that fight they have a long way to go, and they needed to get stronger of they were to become worthy of the name Dragon Slayer, and to face acnologia and reunite with their parents, Each Dragon Slayer then vows to get stronger. While all this action was going on Lucy can be reading her book/Journal, or was it singing according to carla, or crying, anyways which ever she feels up to, she can do. The city is shown to be completely destroyed except for a few buildings, the Daimatou Enbu which i belive is the stadium is destroyed also a few mountains are shown to have been broken by the dragons' attack. Somewhere Far off, F.Rogue is shown walking off in anger and then darkness consumes him and the shadow of a man is shown, and in the last panel, The smiling face of master Zero is shown (GIHIHIHIHIHI, what i wouldn't give for that), and with that an announcement of a new arc. The purpose of rogue's capture is to have the dark side have advantageous information about the future, the reason master zero is the one i pick, is because he is the only opponent is all of fairy tail that has been able to beat natsu at his strongest in Dragon Force, Jellal couldn't manage it, Hades couldn;t manage it against a weaker LFD, so him getting stronger after escaping like Jellal, and amassing stronger minions and with information from the future provides for a pretty good later arc with thr possibility of helping Natsu and company improve and also improving the power level of fairy tail, also the 5 dragons escaping, provides various other possibilities, with being free from the mind control, we can find out which are human factor and non human factor, which means Hiro could make as many as 4 new dragon slayers which would mean 4 human faction dragons, or he could 3 or 2 or 1 which ever suits him, which could make for another good arc, plus there is going to be at least 1 of the 5 dragons that is non-human faction, which would provide as an excellent guage for natsu, he's not just gonna kill acnologia, Hiro is gonna have to make us see that he can kill a dragon himself before that fight, and one of the 5 escaped dragons would be perfect for this, which makes for another good arc, plus the saint of ishval thing, either 1 at a time, like he did with jose and jellal, and there is the tartaros guild, so going with this, Hiro could have material for as many as 7 or more arcs, ALL HE HAS TO DO IS MAKE SURE HE DOESN'T CLOSE THE STORY BY MAKING THE SEVEN DRAGONS GET DEFEATED, i mean if the wendy now can defeat a dragon on her own the that is the end. NOW I'M 100% SURE THIS IS NOT GONNA HAPPEN, BUT ONE CAN DREAM CANT HE.
starprincess7 commented…
That could be nice. :) over a year ago
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
HEY been a while Everyone !!!! Ballack let's not forget Wendy has help now & help on the way , She has Mirajane & Laxus is going to help her. As in this chapter they did say yes Wendy is a dragon slayer but she's still young. ( I was planning on doing a Fanfiction of this arc with my characters that I've made ) Any who. I also find the Plot to be lacking and that Hiro is focusing too much on the Slap stick , NatsuXLucy and Showing off his characters more than the plot. Like the chapter before this one was Fucking Slap Stick and NatsuXLucy every god damn panel. I agree on that Hiro could Savage Fairy tail if he gives it more of a Serious tone however A good Majority of the Aduince that FT has attracted with the Slap Stick and Romance would be like "WTF" as to where we would be like FINALLY STORY AND EXPLINATIONS. I'm not going to say I want to know Natsu's Strategy but it would of been nice if he gave a hint or something. As he seems to have no Problem Telling us what Future Rouge is up to. & what I mean by Slap Stick moments is Lucy randomly Becoming Naked because apparently Dragon's Eat people Naked , Natsu being Flung but in a Comdiac Fashion into Naked Lucy. All unnecessary in my Opinion. But I do think A good Majority of us are right in terms that Acnolgia is going to appear and More than likely be the one to Defeat Future rouge. But I THINK Past Acnolgia ( Human form) passed through the gate. Igneel and his Army of Dragons are going to show up and Current Aconolgia (Dragon form) is going to show up. Than we'll have some Epic battles on our hands Along with some heart filled Reunions ( Dragon Slayers to there Parents ). I think this Arc is going to End with Igneel & Natsu having there Rematch as Such Igneel well Praise and Tell Natsu how Proud he is of his Son. Than It'll be like any other Fairy tail Arc ending in witch it will end with FT being number 1. & a huge Party between Dragon & Human Some more Shipping of Couples. Etc
T_ballack commented…
Welcome back mate over a year ago
Okay Folks what do you think of This weeks Chapter. But that I mean GRAY'S DEATH WTF
starprincess7 commented…
I hope he doesn't die. :( over a year ago
over a year ago Vavalicious said…
Oh come on, I wanted Gray to appear in the latest chapter, but not like this! Dammit Juvia, why didn't you listen and pay attention? :'( I still love you though and Gray. Just please don't let Gray die, but he got it hit in the head :(
Omg I just remembered something, Juvia’s body is made of water and those shots would have just harmlessly passed through her…. Now officially done. Why did you have to be the hero Gray. :'(
princess_lucy03 commented…
Many ask that question to Gray... over a year ago
pjwoww commented…
Like I said on the wall Juvia's body is made of water but she wouldn't able to take shots which has MAGIC over a year ago
T_ballack commented…
Juvia does possess an elemental body that renders most physical attacks useless, only special attacks or attacks that directly interfere with her magic have been able to hurt her, like gray freezing her water, laxus electrocuting her water, and meldy falls under special attacks, her blades don't attack your body, they directly attack ur sense of pain, so true most attacks are useless against juvia, but hiro doesn't tell us the limit of this ability, like say makarov attacked juvia, would he be unable to beat her???. Anyways i think the reason gray shoved her away was, he couldn't take the chance that it might or might not hurt her, since he didn't know exactly what the attack was, plus it could have also been a preflexive action, a guild mate is about to be attack, so he had to help. something like that, so it could have been either of the 2 or even both. over a year ago
Here's are a few theories going around. The first one seems possible, I didn't think of that.

1. Lucy is actually reading the diary of her future self, and this is what actually happened, but she will prevent it before it is too late.

2. Ultear is looking for redemption, she will use her magic and bring Gray back somehow.

3. Wendy or Chelia can actually save Gray, I know, this sounds lame, so I vote for 1.

What do you think?

The last two theories I thought of, but the first wow.
Nalu-love commented…
no too bad and it might be possible as well over a year ago
over a year ago pjwoww said…
meh
So sad chapter I was crying a bit after that but Hro Mashima saaid on his twiter (I will add picture)
So we can hope something good :))) MAYBE
So sad chapter I was crying a bit after that but Hro Mashima saaid on his twiter (I will add picture)
if a Favourite dies Naturally you'd Resent but Understand the Depth it adds to the story. Ace is the prime Example I Absloutely hated the fact that Ace Died in One Piece in fact it's proabily my favourite / Most saddest anime death. BUT in the Long run because of Ace dieing & the Impact it had on Luffy look at how Strong He's become. I watch/ Read his Manga to see it to the end I don't like just dropping a seris. Fairy tail Unlike Naruto & Bleach still has it's moments where I'm Surprised. Yes I complained that Gray died but I also under stood in the long run if he stayed dead & say Natsu found out He'd Push his Boundaries and Proabily beat Future Rouge to A near death Experience & have Lucy or some one calm him down. OR Lyon & Juvia would of went on a Rage. In order for you're Story / Characters to Build you need let old one's Die Main or not. It's Good Story Telling & teaches you Alot. FMAB is proabily one of the best of that Through deaths of Hughes & other soldiers got to See Just how much Edward & Alphonse really Valued Life. On the opposite of that You have People Like Natsu & Naruto who haven't really exprinced a Huge heart ache that's made want to Get stronger As they quite literailly have everything handed to them.A potentail Crisis come's up Fairy tail Wins La di da Natsu doesn't learn anything or gain Strength just get's to act Spoiled. Same with Naruto Sasuke's back with the Village he pretty well see his dad any time he wants through Edo Tensei hasn't really learned anything.
@wolfmaster3000, here's the mistake you are making, though its true that ace dying motivated luffy to want to become stronger, but you will also agree that his crew being thrashed easily and him watching them disappear almost to the point of his psychosis also did that, i think the main reason Ace was killed, was because right from the beginning of the war, it was obvious that the marines were gonna win, i mean that because the plot might become somehow if the whitebeards won, and the marines were destroyed, Oda needed to allow the marines win, so there is still a force to go against pirates in general, now the major significance of Ace's death, WAS NOT to make luffy stronger, but to show exactly how difficult the top of the world was, to show that it wasn't just going to be posible for anyone to waltz in, take a prisoner that important when the marines are using every force they possess, both physical and mental, from this we can understand that Oda is trying to say even a great pirate (densetsu kaizoku senjo Shirohige :)), a lengendary pirate like whitebeard failed in his quest to save one of him most important men, against the entire force of the navy, when luffy wages a final war on the marines, it will be referenced. So Ace death was a show of power for the marines by Oda, Whitebeard's death was to signal a new era, so Gray's death wouldn't add any depth to the story since his death wouldn't directly affect the story, through it will affect some characters, but not enough as to add them depth, except maybe Juvia will be scarred for life and while she'd remain on the good side, she'd abandon all of her stupid antics, so that is character change leading to depth, but anyone else, then no way. Deaths that can give the story depth, would be makarov, cos his death would affect all of fairy tail guild and herald a change in leadership and a change however little in leadership method and style, hereby adding more depth to the story, and heralding a new age in Fairy Tail.
over a year ago Black_kitty said…
hmmm
Back on the forum! Ok I'm gonna ask if anybody noticed the similarities both last week(ch334) and this week's (ch335) chaptercover?
ImHereKBye commented…
Well I went between the two and all I have to say is their both talking about life.. Eh I have homework I'm gonna comeback later and see what everyone ellse said. :/ over a year ago
Black_kitty commented…
Kinda yes but not about life but charaters that carry some weight in FT you are gonna die a significant death. I can't really explain Gray's but yeah. over a year ago
Black_kitty commented…
The "you" after FT should be - who. My bad. over a year ago
what i'm saying though is that in order for a Good Solid story to Blossom. Is you need to have one or two charcter's die. I mean Ultear's death Helped but didn't reedem anything about her. & it's as you say if Makarov was to die a good chunk of FT would be pissed & heart broken though I think if Makarov is too die it should be by a bad guy trying to get back at Laxus for something as Makarov's Death would heavily effect Laxus the most. Actually Side note ......Ivan Killing Makarov in front of Laxus or something would be cool ANYWAYS. The character's that would been affected by gray's death would of been Juvia mostly yes but Also Natsu. I'm sure hiro would of had it some way that Natsu get's wind of his best friend dieing. I mean look at how he is because of Future Lucy dieing. Lyon too would of been some what affected but no change ( maybe a Ice make move to Honor gray. like Ice make Snow Dragon cannon or something .) Also the fact that gray, Marco & Droy. Would of made Fairy tail alogn with the other Guilds realise. YOU CAN"T WIN A WAR AGAINST FUCKING DRAGONS WITHOUT SOME HEAVY LOSSES !!!!!. ( Sorry that wasn't intended to be rude just urks me ). It bug's me to all hell that both Naruto & Fairy tail are in a War and next to no one has died ( well if you read Naruto you know whose died ). But it's not all that much. IDK maybe Hiro will decide to start picking off some other characters. who know's
over a year ago Nalu-love said…
big smile
>.< 338- I loved how everyone looked espcially natsu when he was dressed as the king lol everyone was having a great time hmmf i wish i could join in. i like how kagura called erza sis, sting being nice to yukino and how they wanna change sabertooth, lol i loved the lil funny juivia moment as well:D that's right juvia never give up but i also wished jellal, mostly ultear was here to enjoy this. 339- The door to hades tartaros? hmm wonder what that could be and is hades still alive plus did he form a new guild. aww ultear-chan left a letter thats good though at least now they know and omg she never died but she only became old wow that's good though at least we know she's still here ne and gray found out it was her, yeah it is like mother like daughter. Every person lives the time that has been given to them...that is life...
340-aww how nice for them to have such a welcom from the town and their guild is fixed again. wow zeref was watching the tournament the whole time. it will be a one-side annihilation, i cant allow anyone to be kept alive: zeref. Fairy tail will stop you and you will be the one annihilated: mavis. The despair that should have passed, the curtain opens on the second arc. Omg soo excited>.<the new chaps was great and gehee^^ guess fairy tail wont be finishing anytime soon for those who was worried. Next week we'll have 3 more chaps againg:D Awesome. 341- The morning of a new adventure. 342- The world sheaken. 343- treasure Hunters. I'll be looking forward to it.