Fairy Tail Ongoing Manga Discussions (spoilers included)

akina_blaze posted on Jun 07, 2011 at 07:29AM
are u guys reading the manga??? i can't believe Zeref's alive! i expected him to be the evil old man and all but i was shocked when i saw that the teenager was Zeref. i'm guessing that he bacame immortal at that age itself. at the looks of it he does'nt seem tooo evil now. i can't bear the suspense of Zeref's life in the past and about what will happen to him in the future. i don't want the magic council to arrest him,once everything is solved, for some reason. i was about to cry out when i say the way those creepy frogs were torturing Gerard/Jellal/Siegrain :( it's good that Erza defeated Azuma but the fight i wanna see is between Bluenote and Gildartz (i still can't believe the fact that he is Cana's father) any guesses who the boy (the one dressed in Natsu's clothes) at the end of chapter 234 was?? he too had a fairy tail stamp on his left shoulder.
are u guys reading the manga??? i can't believe Zeref's alive! i expected him to be the evil old man

Fairy Tail 367 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 367

over a year ago starprincess7 said…
smile
Even I think Kagura hates Jellal for the tower if heaven thing. :) The masked girl may be Lucy, but even Lucy was there when they saw the masked girl at hell palace. :) I don't know.. :) Anyways, I think Fairy tail B knows that Mystogan is actually Jellal as the master already know, na ? :)
over a year ago pjwoww said…
smile
About masked girl it can be future Lucy who comes to past to change that terrible future.Yea really B team knows about Jellal.
Naruto and Bleach chapter comes 1 day earlier ,so probably tomorrow will be released FT chapter
smile
Ya, maybe. :YAY !! I can't wait for the new chapter !!!! :) I wonder what going on with Juvia vs. Shelia.............
sunny
This chapter was epic.....
Ok Kagura vs. Erza vs. Minerva.I love that Kagura and Erza for real are together vs. Minerva.
Juvia and Shelia is twiching cheeks to each other that's funny xD.And in the end of chapter we know that the mysterious girl is LUCY from future!!!!!!!!OMG OMG OMG So she was crying for Natsu,writing that letter for real I was shocked but this was wow.What about you? how is new chapter?
smile
I LOVED the new chapter !!!! The battle was so awesome ! Minerva was really rude to do such a thing. Poor Milliana...............Anyways, you were so right about Future Lucy is the masked girl. Nice :) She told sorry to Natsu, how sweet :3 <3 Juvia and Shelia were so cute. :) So the princess was talking about future Lucy as *that person* who told her about the world ending if the project fails. Anyways, what message do you think she has ????
over a year ago Black_kitty said…
worried
This week's chapter was awesome as always. To bad we'll have to wait for next year to read on. I agree with the Shelia, Juvia part. But what does Minerva really gain from angering both of them? Plus can someone please explain what First said about Minerva's magic, I didn't quite catch it.
over a year ago BakaOnibi said…
I'm disappointed, I really wanted to see Layla have some part in this, or at least someone other than Lucy. Fairy Tail is getting too predictable.
The fight was good, and Mavis seems to know about Minerva's magic so we should get an explanation on it soon enough. Poor Milliana.
Why are you disappointed about that?For real I think all truth about dragons and Layla will come out at the end of manga because it is the main ,,secret" about FT.
Yea really poor Miliana I hate Minerva.....About Minerva she can be Sabertooth's master ,so she can't be in GMG because Sabertooth can be disqualify
last edited over a year ago
smile
Ya, I think the dragons and Layla thing is the main secret too :) I wonder who Laxus will fight and Gajeel too. :)
smile
I think Gajeel will fight with Rogue and Laxus with Orga
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
I FUCKING CALLED IT !!! NOW were gonna have some DBZ shit go down This Future Lucy is going to pull some Future Trunks shit. I fucking new it !! & yeah WTF Mirevera's Magic being something Godly. I'm getting that feeling I did with Sting & rouge IDC if Mivera is defeated next chapter XD. I hate that bitch so fucking much. Although I think were about to see Kagura's Past.
I for one would love to know Kagura's past. I also want to see this battle in the anime. I hope they make it amazingly. :)
smile
For really Kagura now is one of ma fav characters.So I want to know her fast because it is going to be interesting and I want to see all GMG battles in anime it's so epic...I want to see Erza vs. 100 monsters and of course Natsu and Gajeel vs. Sting and Rogue and this battle between womens.What battle do you everybody want to see?
smile
I want to see Wendy vs. Shelia, then The Naval Battle, Pandemonium, Kagura vs. Yukino, Cana in MPF and of course The 4 dragon slayers. :) I really hope they animate it well. Oh, I also want to see them in the Hell Palace fighting the Garou nights too. :)
In terms of Anime I want to see Natsu attack Sabertooth , I'm gonna watch Elfman fight Berchuerass and of course the Dragon slayers. & Wendy vs Shelia. oh and Mira vs Jenny
smile
Who is Berchuerass ??????
hmmm
Maybe Bacchus?
smile
Oh, i see. Silly me. :) Anyways, what message do you think Future Lucy has for them ????? :)
big smile
If you've ever watched Dragon ball Z you know where it's headed witch in Dragon ball Z a character came to the past and told everyone what was going to happen & Corrected & made Alternate reality. So I think it's going to go along those lines. The way this Arc is headed I can't help but feel this is the last Arc of Fairy tail as everything is coming full circle. Witch is good to stop it before it get's to stupid. if that is the case I hope he does like Kishi & does like a Fairy tail new beginings or something or even a prequel that explains more on Pureheito & Makarov.
smile
Future Lucy say that the this country future depends of somebody's unbelievable outcome.I think she will say what to do that that terrible future won't happen.Wolfmaster3000 I don't think that this is the last arc.After this arc can be some of them.Why? Because in my opinion in this arc can't be everything clear this will be to much for this arc. Oh really if its happen I agree with you wolfmaster3000 Hiro can do new beginning of FT it can be like in DBZ,DBGT Goku is main character and in FT Natsu is the main character but it can be something about his childrens and etc.
It's not too much , The Dragon Feast is happening right now so were going to find out why the Dragon slayers are Dragon slayer , Future Lucy is here to save the day i'm sure. That "Outcome" is proabily Lucy or Natsu Related or Both. Were going to find out the truth about Zeref & the Black Dragon ( IDK how to spell his name ) . So yeah no loose ends as far as i'm concerned
smile
Maybe, after this arc, there may be a few arcs just to finish or like complete it well. In this arc we may come to know a few secrets like the unknown age of Dragon Slayers and all, but maybe there are a few more secrets to unfold in the later arcs. :)
smile
I agree with starprincess7 about that :)
smile
Thanks pjwowww. :) Anyways, what do you expect the outcome to be in the GMG ???? :)
smile
For real I don't know.Maybe Erza or Laxus or other member will be the last survivor of Fairy Tail team and he or she will win show them how strong is Fairy Tail.
smile
That would be Awesome !!! :) I wonder Minerva's power should actually be called......................
smile
I think we will know in next chapters :) And Merry Christmas !!!!!!!!
big smile
Same to You !!! :) Have you seen this picture ? In this Lisanna ha long hair. Surprising na ? :)
Same to You !!! :)  Have you seen this picture ? In this Lisanna ha long hair. Surprising na ? :)
smile
Ya I saw but I didn't notice :) She looks so beautiful in long hair it's interesting why animators didn't draw her with long hair in anime @-@ I really wanted to see her with long hair in anime
surprise
I think they didn't do it cause they thought she would look like Mira or something, so they didn't to keep her a little different. Anyways, Jellal was chasing the hooded girl a few chapters back. Does that mean that future Lucy has something to do with Zeref ??????
over a year ago T_ballack said…
Umm....guys the stuff about Gray and rufus's magic being short was obvious, i knew it was gonna happen because in the first place rufus was never a match for Gray. the proof is that apart from Minerva being the strongest in Sabertooth, Sting and rogue come in behind her, then rufus or ogra. The instance Natsu beat sting and rogue together, you know that gray should have killed rufus. Their battle wasn't a one on one initially so they didn't really face off Gray has always, always been at par with natsu at base form because of their rivalry (Natsu could only ever win if he had something that could move him to Dragon force), so both of them underwent second origin, and since second origin doesn't move natsu to to DF, you can assume they are both around the same level again. Plus there is a limit to how fast a magic can work, especially ones that rely on copying, like kakashi couldn't copy itachi's hand seal. and from the very first gray battle (lullaby arc) we know that gray was abnormally fast at maker alchemy, so in the end he couldn't keep up, plus his fire could never burn Gray because gray is so used to withstanding dragon fire that burns and destroys any kind of fire, which is why he said i've memorized stronger fire. Finishing rufus with one move wasn't so weird either because it was implied that rufus was a long ranger (specialized in ranged attack, like an archer), so there is every likelyhood that he has to tanking feats(lacks durability because he isn't used to being hit), plus gray's ICE BRINGER is his second or third most potent move excluding iced shell, it has been shown to defeat really strong opponents because it lacks destructive power but has precision and attacks ur vitals.
smile
Ok I don't want Rufus to be killed @_@.....That fight Rufus vs. Gray was epic I just have agree with you with almost all of your opinions :)
starprincess7 do you remember one magic?Plus the darkness that Jellal feels, didn't Hades say that the one magic was in the darkness? maybe she found it there in ,,one magic".So one of opinions why Lucy can have energy a bit similar with Zeref..What you guys think?
oh and ogra vs laxus might not be much of a fight, truth be told with their difference in magic power, Laxus one-shots him, but for the sake of a better fight it might be prolonged. we have a read on Ogra with his mpf reading 3825 or there about, we know that jura about doubled his score, and if laxus has improved from the 3 year training then jura had better know he has the fight of his life coming with him losing, because in my opininon Laxus is stronger than Jellal who is stronger than Jura, i'm beginning to think that laxus might be stronger than Makarov, which would place him at second strongest in the guild. How many people can you seriously say can one-shot natsu, Master, Gildarts and Laxus, erza wouldn't be able to anymore, but i can put it past her as her armadula fairy is an island buster. Laxus uses fairy law, which takes abnormally crazy magic, he beat the shit out of natsu and gajeel together, not for the sake of plot or if laxus was bloodlusted, he'd have killed them both, this dude has an attack that can reduce natsu to ash (if gajeel hadn't carried natsu away) and we know that reducing natsu to ash is pretty difficult since Jella hit natsu with 8 - metoer strength attack and he tanked it, and still stood up although he was woozy. the way i see it Laxus One-shots ogra whether he's a God-slayer or not, and Gives jura one hell of a fight before beating him, plus if he enters Dragon force then things become crazy. Without magic power laxus can tank a crazy attack from hades and after the fight he only had a bandage on his head, not much injury. and Minerva is going to have to do better than that to beat erza, only a building range explosion, REALLY?, its a wonder erza has a scratch, i don;t know much about kagura but she's hinted to be extremely powerful too, we know for a fact that Pre Time- Skip erza tanked jupiter which is around a town level attack, and still stood up to beat aria and fight phantom master. plus against Azuma whether fairy tail was helping her or not, she still withstood two or three probably island busters(since they were the condensed magic of everyone from fairy tail, and we know that Gildarts could potentially be a life wiper or higher, also the tree had to have a crazy amount of magic to keep everyone from dying), and she withstood them without armor(one can argue that azuma couldn't use the magic well though, cos i'm sure if Gildarts punched erza, she'd break).
Anyways, my point this was pre time skip and thanks to second origin, she has probably improved, so Minerva is gonna have to try a lot harder to do her in, nothing to be gained from making erza mad, just a whole lot of pain.
smile
@ T_ballack, ya Laxus may be quite strong as you suggested.
@pjwowww You maybe right, Lucy's mother knew about the 'one magic' so maybe her magic might be something related to Zeref or may become so after the eclipse project. :)
IMO, the eclipse plan is a real dangerous idea. Its impossible to succeed and it'd be plain stupid if they did, cos no-one messes with time and leaves without scratches. The would is too interconnected by chain reactions, so there is almost no stand alone event in this world, that i take a step today might affect the lives of millions of people whether i know or nor, so going back in time to kill zeref is too major, it would destroy the timeline we know, plus the mimistry that i know, how they hell can they take zeref at full power, i mean these guy strongest warriors can't take natsu or even lucy how can they take zeref or dragon slayer acknologia, unless they enlist help from the guilds and saints, they aren't beating zeref, plus its still one of the most stupid ideas in the world. As for whether this is the last arc, not possible, there is too much to happen for it to be the last arc, Kagura facing gerrad, we learning about lumen historie, natsu becoming S class, the dragons making their move, tartarus making their move, Gildarts coming back to be master, each dragon slayer meeting their dragon, fighting acknologia, Layla's past, whether present zeref makes a move or not (I'm thinking he might be the new master of grimoire hearts, when they were telling makarov about "that guild" i thought they were referring to Grimoire hearts and zeref being the leader, but it seems it might have been sabertooth they were on about). Anyways there is just too much to happen to fit into one arc, this arc is just ur typical fairy tail save the world or save the country arc, like lullaby, tower of heaven, edolas, phantom lord abyss break, laxus thunder palace. There is still a lot to go. besides which manga have u ever heard that ended its first arc after a time skip, if anything timeskips usually signify halfway points.
smile
Ya, the manga doesn't end after this as in the FT wikia, there is a confirmed rumor that there will be atleast 3 arcs after the GMG. Yay !!!! :)
COOL. cos I didn't think it should end, cos that will be real bad
big smile
If Eclipse plan will be succesful it will change past but and present...
Yay Ft will continue!!!
it might probably be something like going back in time just to witness events almost like showing us the readers a flashback/recap, and probably being unable to do anything, heck maybe that's why Zeref Know natsu (Time is so complicated in a way that, even if they go back in time and do something, nothing will change because the present they are in - the one we know - is as a result of some wizards coming from the future 400 years ago). cAn you undertand my point, that them going to the past as already occured in the past 400 years ago where some wizards came 400 years from the future, this will render the trip almost useless in terms of stopping zeref becoming immortal and stuff but it will only serve to increase their knowledge of what happened in the past and maybe help them figure out what to do in the future. Does anyone understan this logic i'm trying to propose
wink
Yea I am thinking almost the same way >.<And I understand your logic
smile
I understand. :) Anyway, I couldn't wish for a better present of FT than it is now !!!! :)
yeah, none of us could, except maybe if rogue joined fairy tail formed a team with gajeel, lily and levy, and gildarts decided to finally sit at home and took cana for a 4 months super special training, and she came back as strong or even stronger than erza. Cos quite frankly while i don't like to class people with respect to their parents but its still a little disappointing that she is the daughter of gildarts and isn't any strong, but at least now we know she has a very high latent potential, so she'd better learn some magic as she can't be going around using Fairy Glitter every other day.
big smile
Cana for the strongest !!! ;D
lol, she'd best get stronger for real, not just a super power than saves her everytime
smile
I think she trained in her card magic while she went training with Elfman, Mira-san and Lisanna, so maybe we haven't yet seen her full magic power. :)
smile
I want to Cana show her true powers.What do you think what Erza and Kagura will do about Milliana?
smile
As in the previouse chapter they showed that both Erza and Kagura got angry at Milliana being trapped by Minerva, so maybe they will fight back more seriously.This is is also what Minerva wanted them to do.
But it was a really mean way to do so. :( Poor Milliana. I think they will team up and try to defeat Minerva. :)
meh
ALright I've never hated anyone as much as you T_Balack

1. Rufus vs gray YOUR FUCKING STUPID and need to be shot Rufuses magic was Superior IN EVERY SINGLE WAY POSSABLE. Oh your making this I can erase it nice fucking try but Sting & rouge ADMIT around the beging of the tournement there not behind Mivera. LAXUS ONE SHOTTING OGRA are you that retarded Ogra's a fucking God Slayer so we can assume SO FAR nun of the people Dragons have been able to keep up with them. Wendy was getting the shit kicked out of her by Shelia's Wind god slayer magic. As for Natsu vs Zancrow it was a bullshit win Zancrow had the upper hand so much that Natsu was terrified of him. Until he nullified his magic & did a bullshit move. That's Fairy tail has been doing lately is bull shit wins so fairy tail can become on top. if this is what he wanted to do from the begining why even bother making them the last Guild in the first place. why even bother having Sabertooth as number one. so far this arc has yet to have a point.

2. WHY YOU NO POST NEW CHAPTER TODAY !!!! -_-

3. Hope everyone had a merry christmas & is enjoying the holidays =)
Hi wolfmaster3000.Where have you been? Everyone made mistakes T_Balack is new to this club I think so he just don't know about FT as much as you.Like in ma country is saying when you talk to much then you bet nonsense...About new chapter this week won't be released chapter 313 I don't know why maybe holidays??? I am so sad about that :(. I had good Christmas I get some presents yay holiday I love that name still one week is waiting >.<What about you?
oh I've been at work -_- / Holidays / No his Theories are Solid it would be reason able for Laxus to one shot some of the other mages but Jura & Orgra i've stated why for Ogra. Jura is as strong as Gildarts right now don't believe go watch him fight Jella Makarovs words "he must as strong as Gildarts now" or something along those lines. Plus Jura is one of the 10 wizards saints. witch well makes him strong enough as it is.