Fairy Tail Ongoing Manga Discussions (spoilers included)

akina_blaze posted on Jun 07, 2011 at 07:29AM
are u guys reading the manga??? i can't believe Zeref's alive! i expected him to be the evil old man and all but i was shocked when i saw that the teenager was Zeref. i'm guessing that he bacame immortal at that age itself. at the looks of it he does'nt seem tooo evil now. i can't bear the suspense of Zeref's life in the past and about what will happen to him in the future. i don't want the magic council to arrest him,once everything is solved, for some reason. i was about to cry out when i say the way those creepy frogs were torturing Gerard/Jellal/Siegrain :( it's good that Erza defeated Azuma but the fight i wanna see is between Bluenote and Gildartz (i still can't believe the fact that he is Cana's father) any guesses who the boy (the one dressed in Natsu's clothes) at the end of chapter 234 was?? he too had a fairy tail stamp on his left shoulder.
are u guys reading the manga??? i can't believe Zeref's alive! i expected him to be the evil old man

Fairy Tail 367 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 367

over a year ago starprincess7 said…
smile
You may be right. I remember in the Tenrou Island Arc Zeref said it. In the new chapter, we see Yukino use her keys. She seems quite powerful, no? :)
over a year ago Black_kitty said…
hmmm
Yeah Yukino is pretty strong. As for the rest I will leave it be for now. But I say pisces having two forms is way neat. I wonder if Mashima-sensei will give us their separate names soon??..mmm...doubt it ought.
over a year ago pjwoww said…
smile
About newest chapter 310
Love that chapter Yukino gate of pisces isnt fish its mother with son how she said.But still they are with
scales.Then Libra attack.Oh and aquarius.So everybody wons and Wendy ,Lili, Mirajane ,Natsu and of course Lucy with Yukino...
Dont you think it was to fast?I wanted more action scenes.And this time in the end wasnt writed next chapter name :(
over a year ago BakaOnibi said…
I agree with pjwoww, they all won their fights ridiculously easily. These were supposed to be Fiore's strongest knights and yet some young mages easily overpowered them. It has reached the point where no one can actually stand up to Fairy Tail, they are unbeatable. I wouldn't mind if they seemed to struggle a bit more and I wouldn't mind if they easily beat some people that they were at most considered a reasonable match for. But the Garou Knights were supposed to be professionals and shouldn't be defeated so pathetically. It seems that Mashima is trying to rush the manga along now, but seriously if you need to reach a plot point faster, don't put in such unneeded fights.

I expected Yukino to use Libra, the gravitational territory made it so obvious, but was not expecting Pisces to have two forms; and yes we should get separate names since Gemini is Gemi and Mini, I don't think Pisc ans Sces sound like good names, who knows what Mashima will decide to call them.

@pjwoww: The next chapter will be called "The Country, Until Tomorrow".
smile
I think, in the anime, the fights will be extended like how they extended the fight between Azuma and Erza.
Maybe they will do that to Gray vs. Rufus too. I really want to know more about the Ophiuchus Key though. It looked quite powerful.
Yeah, hopefully they do extend the fights, too many of them have been really short. But on the extension subject, how many episodes do you think Natsu and Gajeel vs Sting and Rogue would span?
smile
I know that more than one..... :)
@BakaOnibi thanks for chapter name :)
smile
Oh ya, that fight would be quite big, I'm really looking forward to it, not only that, I'm really interested in the Dragon Graveyard too. :)
smile
Yeah it was a bit rushed. But luckily we have anime staff like starprincess7 said. As for the length of FT DS vs ST DS battle definitely 2 maybe 3 episodes.
meh
Hi! I was reading fairy tail manga (again ) and notice this in chapter 300 I think Levy is with scars on her cheek and forehead?
Hi! I was reading fairy tail manga (again ) and notice this in chapter 300 I think Levy is with scars
smile
Ya, even I saw that pic, Levy seems to be really sad and she's writing a letter to Lucy as if Lucy had gone away some where. I wonder where the rest are that time........I think this pic was after the pic in which Jellal sees the mysterious girl's identity, na ?
big smile
@starprincess7 Yea its from that chapter :)

About chapter 311
Natsu ,Lucy,Mirajane and Wendy are going out from that place and then somebody stops and shows up that mysterious girl.Now I know that ,that she isnt princess.Ok we will know who she is at the next chapter I think :)
Then Juvia vs. Sheria .Why? I wanted Juvia vs. Minerva or more stronger opponent :(
Oh Erza vs. Kagura and Minerva.I didnt think that all three will fight.But I think it will be epic fight waiting for next chapter....What do you think who will win?(I think Erza)
I don't think we will find out who the girl is next chapter. Looking at the title "Threesomes", the next chapter will probably about the 3-way battle between Erza, Minerva and Kagura. Mashima will probably put off showing us who the girl is for a couple of chapters and put some focus back on the Grand Magic Games.
Your angry about Juvia vs Chelia? Who else is Chelia going to fight?

Ahh, Mavis was so adorable. And I suppose there are just somethings you can't predict.
big smile
Dont mind at all that about Juvia is just my opinion and it should be funny battle for Lyon xD
True, it would be funny, but I can't help thinking that Lyon will just stand there while Juvia knocks him out so quickly. It would be a disappointing "fight". Or maybe Lyon would reason with himself that he would have to defeat Juvia to win his bet.
smile
It was quite funny, Chelia thinks Juvia is Lyon's beloved and Juvia thinks Lucy is Gray's beloved. :D I really wanted to see more of Juvia vs. Chelia though.........But can't wait for Erza vs. Minerva vs. Kagura !!! :)
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
( Haven't been here in a while )

Okay let me adress somethings

1. WTF WAS THAT BULLSHIT FIGHT WE GOT those 5 people were feared through out Fiore have killed mages I'm sure are Stronger than Fairy tail AND THEY LOST that badly & So quickly like WHEN THE FUCK COULD MIRA EAT POSION !. What is she a Secert Dragon slayer , God Slayer Demon Slayer ? or is she jutst that OP, Lava guy is understandable he had 12 people to fight , Acid guy I don't give a fuck about how strong "Your will of Iron is" panther lily that's motha fuckin Acid you were up against. Wendy ate the flower ladies SLEEPING MAGIC Now last time I checked Wendy's Major flaw to her magic was the more Poluted the air the more she can't do anything or attack because she needs the air to be pure. STOP IGNORING YOUR WEAKNESSES MASHIMA. Blade guy who i'm assuming was the leader was another disappointment.

2. I'm looking forward to the match Between Kagura vs Miraveria vs Erza BUT rembering back to Gray vs Rufus that fucking one chapter Bullshit I'll give this fight a chapter maybe two & Erza will win by some "will of fairy tail" bullshit or "our bond with our Guild is too strong to be severed" Bullshit. Not oh crap there actually strong & I actually may loose instead it'll be "LOL I did nothing these past 7 years & our 3 months of training were wasted but i'm still stronger you. I just haven't tried yet."

Good things about this chapter

1. Kagura may unseath her sword

2. Finally get to see whose under the hood

3. I get to watch Mirevera get the shit kicked out of her XD ( so I hope ) & Figure out what the fuck her magic is
Wow, I'm feeling an intense rage from your words. Scary.

I completely agree with you about the Garou Knights losing too easily. There may be a good plt, but Fairy Tail is now ridiculously over-powered and it is ruining the series.
But to put up a fair argument, Mira has never been shown up against poison before, if Mashima wants to put in a way for her to win, the poison not affecting her is fair play. You made me laugh though, Poison Demon Slayer Mirajane. I don't remember anything about purity of the air for Wendy's magic. Sky Dragon Slayer magic focuses on healing so anything that would cause an adverse effect on her body, I believe she would have someway to counter it. Although it did seem too easy for her.
The fights I have a problem with are Natsu's and Pantherlily's. Even though I am against Natsu having the longest fights, his opponent this time didn't even use any magic, I am completely disappointed. And for Pantherlily, he was clearly at a disadvantage. His Musica sword should not be able to cut through acid, its ability is changing size.

Again agreeing with you, I'm expecting a disappointment of a fight from this as well. Two chapters at most I give it. Unless Mashima decides to cut away from the fight and focus attention on something else, while showing one or two panels of their fight in the middle chapters.

Yeah, we will probably see the "cataclysm" that is caused by unsheathing Archenemy. Don't expect much, probably a super powerful attack which Erza will simply shrug off.
Ah, the hooded girl. Maybe. I can see the team just talking to her and not finding out her identity until much later.
Down with Minerva!
Actually it sais on Wendy's Wiki articile & along with her. She can't eat Poluted air it's posinoining your self. Again Mira Randomly eating Posion is way out of a Demons Spectrum. SHE ATE POSION with no side affects I hope she coughs up blood or something later. I am interested in the way this is all going to go from here on out. Really have high hopes for this three way brawl.
smile
The battle will be interesting !!! :) I really can't wait for it, and the princess also said that if the eclipse project fails the country will be destroyed the next day, so we may see more about it too. I'm not sure, but what do you'll think ??? :)
Hmm, Fairy Tail Wikia says that Carla said she can't heal as well in polluted air. Just to be sure I followed through their source, and can't find the quote. FTWikia says Chapter 136, Page 10; I searched the whole chapter of several translations, here's what I got:

Natsu: "...What does she eat?"
Carla: "Air"
Natsu: "Is it tasty?"
Carla: "Who knows"
Gray: "...Isn't that just like breathing?"

The conversation is pretty much the same in every translation I can find, just a few slight word changes. But I don't have my hands on Kodansha's official translation yet, so maybe they added that in.

I still stand firm on poisons that harm humans may not affect demons, and some demons may also consume them. For something that she has never gone up against in a series, you can't just say she is weak against it.

So what? Eclipse Project 2 is going to fail and Mercurius collapses?
What does she mean by the country will be destroyed? Will Acnologia come along and go all out, since he was just playing around when he destroyed Tenrou Island I wonder what he can do when he gets serious.
smile
My opinions from what town can be destroyed
1.Town can be destroyed from acnologia.
2.Then Lucy and Yukino will open the gate(if it will happen) the town can be destroyed from huge amount of magical power.
I don't know how you think but then I was reading discussion about Mirajane then she "eats" poison for me that scene was very cool (I really liked it ).
In talks with Acnologia we all know it's going to happen Acnologia & Zeref Vs everyone witch will be pretty epic in my Opinion because I want to see Zeref go all out. I also hope we get more of a Story on Kagura too I'd like to see how she comes into play with the whole tower of heaven thing.
smile
Yeah, i want to know about Kagura too :) I heard this crazy rumour on the internet that Zeref is a dragon slayer and Acnologia is his dragon. What do you all think ??????
(Mira pic unrelated :) )
Yeah, i want to know about Kagura too :) I heard this crazy rumour on the internet that Zeref is a dr
No if you read the Chapter when there all in the Dragon graveyard and that big nosed guy appears (the one who should of died in the lava) he explains that Acnologia was a Dragon slayer who killed so much Dragons Good or evil during the Dragon war 400 years ago that his body begun to mutate & Zeref was the one who turned him into a Dragon. Witch I would like to see the 400 years ago war between Dragons & humans because I think we'd see Ancestors of the current Dragons & some kick ass new elements
smile
Guess that rumour is just a rumour. :) I would also like to know more of that Jade dragon too, he seemed nice. :) What about you all ??? :)
smile
I agree with wolfmaster3000 about that Zeref and Acnologia theory.
Jade is funny dragon I want to know more about him and in theme what kind of dragon he is (I am talking about that Igneel is fire dragon and etc. :)
I agree with wolfmaster3000 that what both Arcadios and Zirconis said is true, it seems like an obvious set up for a new arc. I am also interested in seeing some more dragon slayer abilities, I just wonder how many more there can be. How many dragons are there? Do they all have their own individual types? Probably not, which mean Natsu may meet several other Fire Dragon Slayers.
I believe Zirconis will have something to do with Jade stones, and possibly able to eat some other kinds of stones.
smile
Oh my god, Zirconis is the Jade dragon, Arcadios wears a jade amulet to protect himself and Princess Hisui's name means Jade !!! :) What a similarity !!! :)
smile
Oh really I didn't notice :)
hmmm Interesting Starprincess I didn't catch that , & I doubt they will repeat Dragon slayer elements as we still have alot to go through , Ice, Lava, Nature , Spirit, Steel maybe even Earth & Sand , Water tons of elements Wood would be cool too. I've made three Fanfiction Dragon slayers myself but what I'm really interested in is the sudden apperance of God Slayers if you ask me they should of left it at Zancrow because he was just fucking awesome. Now we have Wind & Lighting (Ogara). Please don't say "No we don't know if Ogra's a lighting God slayer". All of the things we know about God Slayer are pretty well around Ogra witch I want to get to him vs Laxus really fast XD.
Yes I realised it between Zirconis and the princess, but didn;t make the connection with Arcadios' amulet.

"All of the things we know..."? All we know is that their magic is black. Zancrow and Chelia each have a single spell that references a God. Since you asked me not to say it, I have to take my rage out on something else, your spelling:
a lot* appearance* should have* lightning* which*

Nature? What do you count for that? So many things occur in nature: animals, plants and rocks as a generalisation.
Spirit? I assume you mean this as in ghost-like entities. Would this be like Bickslow and Nab's magic, using souls.
I agree they should not have introduced any more God Slayers. Why can't Mashima let some of the Lost Magics remain lost?

Fair enough, we probably won't get repeat Dragon Slayers, but half of my question was are all of the Dragons unique. Is Igneel the only Fire Dragon? If so, what elements were his parents or are all dragons immortal? But then being immortal and killed by Acnologia, there would never be another Jade Dragon.
Oh I think we have alot of the same element of Dragon I doubt Igneel is the only fire Dragon he might be for all we know. I hope we see some of the other Dragons not nesscairly Slayers. Take what Rage ? it's like Tobi being Obitio everyone knew Mashima just has to have Ogra say "Lighting Gods insert name" & From Laxus Even Natsu we've seen they don't have to use Dragon slayer magic they can learn other magics.I actually wanted Mashima to touch on the 6 other Lost magics he introduced mostly Arc of Embodiment that's my favorite one.
smile
My favorite Lost magic thing is Arc of Time, it's so very awesome and so is the person who uses it too !! :)
Which is your favorite lost magic ????? :)
Don't worry my rage is gone, I finished my essay.
My point was even if each Dragon only taught a single person their magic, what if another Fire Dragon taught someone else.
Okay, now I'm getting annoyed again. "Tobi"?, "Obitio"? Huh? What do you mean?

Yeah, everything is pointing to a Lightning God Slayer reveal. Personally I don't like this kind of thing though, when an author (in this case, mangaka) makes something so obvious for so long, that every fan practically knows it is going to happen; then it happens. If I became an author, I would take many opportunities to throw in my reader's face, "Ha you were wrong!", but that's just me.

Maybe if they go back in time, but I please Mashima, stop with the lost magics. You named them "lost" for a reason.
Arc of Embodiment was my favourite. Creating anything from imagination, it's like another Molding magic. Imaginary Make.
last edited over a year ago
I like Mind Make myself XD but yeah Arc of Emodiment would SO BE MY MAGIC. Obitio being Tobi is a Naruto thing that pissed me off greatly but anyways xD, I hope fairy tail suprises me with tonights battle
smile
I really can't wait for Erza, Kagura and Minerva to fight !!! :) I hope it will be really exciting, I mean like the match should get disturbed or something instead of just Erza winning easily. That would be fun !! I also want to know more of Minerva's power. :)
smile
I can't wait for that fight to!But I don't think that will easy fight and Erza won't win that easily like Gray or ,,Lucy's rescue team".....In my opinion Minerva's power is something with time like then Sting and Rogue lose and Sabertooth master gets angry he killed Lecter but in the newest chapters Minerva said that she with her magic sent Lecter in another place ,so her magic can be something with dimensions and time.....About Obito I was thinking from the start that Tobi is Obito,so I really liked it when I heard that :)
smile
Can someone please tell me this Tobi Obito thing. I don't really get it. :)
^Some Naruto reference, but yeah I don't really understand it so explain it please.
First I think starprincess7 and BakaOnibi you don't read manga Naruto?(That's nothing bad but I am just asking) I don't really know what Obito has to FT but then I was reading this discussion I catched that wolfmaster3000 was talking about Obito xD I don't know why...Ok of course I will explain.
In Naruto all this newest arc the main bad guy was Tobi guy with mask.Some months nobody knows who he is he has sharingan(those red eyes) that sharingan had just Uchicha clan members but they were all killed by the main character Sasuke brother Itachi.So that Obito is Uchicha clan member.But all of them were killed except Sasuke.So he must be killed but he wasn't.For really in Naruto some series ago some special episodes was about Kakashi(Naruto's first master) and his friend and about Naruto father.Obito from enemies atack was dead.
In the newest chapters we know that Obito isn't dead he is alife and he is that bad guy Tobi (with mask)!So I think I don't explain all details so that Tobi=Obito is bad because he want to take revenge of Kakashi because Kakashi ,,killed" I don't know why Obito's love Rin.So all three of them were a team.So that's all.If you don't understand something ask I will answer :)
I think I understand what it has with FT.In Naruto we didn't know Tobi's=Obito's true identity and now we don't know that mysterious girl true identity....
last edited over a year ago
cool
Short and Sweet. Good job pjwowww. Couldn't have done it better.
smile
Oh I see, Thank you soooo much pjwowww !!! :) Anyways, What are you all looking for in Erza vs. Kagura vs. Minerva ??? :)
smile
Thanks very much for compliments >.<
I want to chapter 312 come out already!I don't like that the trollmashima did that :(
And in the fight I really like that name threesomes I really want to Erza and Kagura to take together and be a team and fight with Minerva.But it won't happen because Kagura is mad at Erza because she was ,,hiding" Jellal,so I think Kagura and Minerva will be against Erza but Minerva will deceive and eliminate Kagura and then the fight will be Minerva vs. Erza.
smile
Your welcome !!! Yeah, nice idea !!! :) I wonder why she hates Jellal.........................
tongue
in Regards to Ogra not being a GodSlayer I'd stand up and clap because it'd such an awesome twist. I've been wondering what Mirvera's Magic is myself I thought it was Plasma based as Lucy said it felt warm. But Mirevera displayed A sort of teleportation when Lector died (though it's very possable she's lying to sting ). & a magnetic like porperty as she was able to pull Lucy back from the edge of the water ring. Now thinks her Magic is a Lost Magic XD XD. Kagura too I want to see her actual Magic she's only really used skill as a pose to Magic witch is cool but I wanna see her sword XD
smile
Yeah, Minerva's power is quite interesting. Do any of you all have any suggestions as to why Kagura hates Jellal ?????? :)
smile
In internet I have read so funny suggestions...Like Kagura hates Jellal because he and her was a couple...
But I think is something with Tower of Heaven.Kagura's family was taked away from her and she was alone,so in this case she want to take revenge from Jellal.
smile
Yeah, maybe you're right. :) I really cannot wait for the next chapter. Who do you think the masked girl is ?
big smile
Do you remember that forum what I made about that mysterious girl?So in that forum my opinion was that that masked girl is future Lucy...What do you think?And you didn't say why Kagura hates Jellal whatdo you think?And third question I don't know about that did B Fairy Tail team know that Mystogan for real is Jellal?