Fairy Tail Ongoing Manga Discussions (spoilers included)

akina_blaze posted on Jun 07, 2011 at 07:29AM
are u guys reading the manga??? i can't believe Zeref's alive! i expected him to be the evil old man and all but i was shocked when i saw that the teenager was Zeref. i'm guessing that he bacame immortal at that age itself. at the looks of it he does'nt seem tooo evil now. i can't bear the suspense of Zeref's life in the past and about what will happen to him in the future. i don't want the magic council to arrest him,once everything is solved, for some reason. i was about to cry out when i say the way those creepy frogs were torturing Gerard/Jellal/Siegrain :( it's good that Erza defeated Azuma but the fight i wanna see is between Bluenote and Gildartz (i still can't believe the fact that he is Cana's father) any guesses who the boy (the one dressed in Natsu's clothes) at the end of chapter 234 was?? he too had a fairy tail stamp on his left shoulder.
are u guys reading the manga??? i can't believe Zeref's alive! i expected him to be the evil old man

Fairy Tail 367 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 367

over a year ago starprincess7 said…
smile
Jura is quite strong, I agree. :) My Christmas was nice too, pjwowww. :) Anyway, what do you think the future arcs in FT will be about after the GMG ???? :)
over a year ago pjwoww said…
smile
I have no idea about future arcs it will be something about new characters I think
over a year ago T_ballack said…
I'm gone for one day and i get this much insults, geehee. @wolfmaster3000, seems to me like u are going with the same stupid assumption everyone is making that, Jura is a ten saint so he can't be touched yada yada blah blah, but sorry to burst ur bubble dude or girl but that is BULLSHIT. Master Jose was a ten saint and he pretty much gets one shotted by fairy law, and i don't think i need to remind u that laxus can perform a perfect fairy law as long as he considers u the enemy. Gajeel was terrified of what would have happened if laxus was around during the phantom lord arc, dobut me go read or watch the laxus vs Natsu and Gajeel fight. Second you say ogra-WHAT,
1. He is a god slayer - You don;t have any proof of this, even if i think he is one too,
2. You mention god slayers give dragon slayer problems, but let me tell you something mate, its not the magic but the user, you think if laxus had gone up against zancrow he wouldn;t have beat the shit out of him, Hell if not for hades's heart that allowed him to constantly regenerate or remain unharmed, laxus would have beaten him, Laxus One-shotted Natsu in their second fight, something which zancrow couldn't do, and don't tell me bullshit like thats was a filler, becasue even in fillers they use their actual powers, OGRA's MPF reading was 3825, you think he is up laxus with that, and i believe everyone used their strongest attacking magic as evidenced by Fairy Glitter and Rumbling Mount Fuji. so if ogra's highest attacking power is at 3825 or thereabout then how is he supposed to challenge laxus, Hades said so that Kid(Makarov) had someone else at this level apart from Gildarts, he was referring to laxus, While laxus is not as strong as gildarts he is much stronger than anyone in the GMG, i don''t think explaining why in these place will be okay as it is very long, but if u want to see my reason, go to the answer section and check my response to who can beat Jura legitimately. Don't talk bullshit without actual feats laxus has at least two attacks over town level destruction, you think ogra can tank those. Let me ask u a question, Erza vs Ogra who wins? (before u answer i hope u aren't one of those fan-boys or fan-girls that think erza is stronger than laxus, and natsu is the strongest in fairy tail, cos iif u are then u don;t know shit, so get off ur high horses - no insult intended just stating fact , try doing the same)
Now that said, no hard feelings, please join this club i created, link
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
No hes not Jura is the Stronger he's Stronger than Makarov as of right now Jura is the strongest Mage on the battle feild. as for Ogra's MPF reading it means nothing for all we know Ogra could of felt that he didn't need to unleash his full power as Sabertooth at that time hadn't been beaten yet. Jura>Laxus in every single possable way 3 months of training is nothing to the seven years Jura has done through missions traiing etc. Not to mention all of the Guild were more terrified of hearing Jura's name as a pose to Fairy tail even with there core members. Gajeel was not scared of Laxus at all Laxus wasn't even thought Jose only mentioned it would be good time to attack with the three strongest mages of fairy tail being absent. Your not stating any facts. if Ogra was to Erza it would be Ogra he has the Domaint power. Natsu vs Ogra I'd hope it'd be Ogra. Your also forgetting Ogra's proabily going to turn out to be a Lighting God slayer so he can eat Laxues Magic to give him power the same way Zancrow did to Natsu. Laxus does not have two "town level" Desteruction attacks he has one unless he's carrying thunder Palace around with him I doubt he'd unleash it. Laxues fairy Law might be strong but it's not Strong enough as Makarovs though I'm it's still to be taken into acount. Get your facts Straight bud.
@wolfmaster, first of all you didn't understand what i said, watch episode 48, when gajeel is translating natsu's hushed words he says (translating what natsu said)"I ain't gonna lose next time, i'll fight you anytime laxus" Lucy then said "but i thought he won", now hear this Gajeel says "I wouldn't call that winning either. He's a monster, ever since i was in the war with phantom, it gives me the chills". This clearly means that he was imagining what would have happened had laxus been around, you want further proof of Gajeel being scared of laxus's strength, watch episode 129, Laxus and Natsu have another fight after the time skip, Gajeel was watching, i want you to pick up on a lot of things in this episode. First Laxus one-shots natsu, (u say natsu versus ogra, you'd hope it be ogra meaning you are saying natsu has a chance, this is strange since erza is stronger than natsu ATM, but erza loses surely but natsu has a chance, how do you figure), anyways first thing about the episode, he one shots natsu, second i'd like you to observe Mirajane, Lisanna and Elfman's reaction. It is understandable for lisanna(she was not around for 2 years and probably came back and heard natsu beat laxus), but what of elfman and mira, shouldn't guildmates know their fellow strength, nobody says anything when Master, Erza and Gildarts (this one wasn't too serious)one shotted natsu, they all expected it because the knew the fighters respective strength but the surprise here clearly tells u they don't know his strength. Now if his guildmates don't really know his strength then how would the rest of the world know, all they know is Laxus is one of the strongest wizards in fairy tail so by powerscaling he must be a monster. Listen to the people who know his strength, Gajeel, Natsu, Freed (possibly the other rajinshu, master gildarts). The three i mentioned are the only ones to see him use, lightning magic, dragon slayer magic, dragon force and fairy law. Gajeel says he's a monster, Natsu says against hades "I am weaker than laxus so why did you give me ur magic power", Freed knows he is a BEAST, laxus's fight against hades, he didn't use up to half or a quater of his power because he didn't burst out dragon slayer magic, or dragon force, or fairy law and erza still commented that was laxus always this strong.
The third thing i want you to notice from this episode is Macao/Wakaba's comment, "The usual one-hit kill huh" this shows that he constantly one shots natsu, the fourth thing Gajeel's reaction to the fight, he ran away, what does that show BRAVERY (I think not). Hall of thunder is basically his magic inside a lacryma, he could have enough to put is magic into(but this is not the point, the point is he has this attack and it is a town level+ attack because the way Fairy tail is set up, Fiore is a continent, Magnolia, and every other place are countries, this means it is a country level + destruction attack). What do you mean his fairy law is not as strong as makarov's. The three great magics of fairy tail are such that, you haveto reach a level of magic before they can be activated properly, once that threshold is crossed the magic's result is the same regardless of the user, this is evidenced when bluenote tells cana she isn't strong enough (in fairy tail we know strength come first from magic power, then emotional situations like nakama power auguments that strength, emotion doesn't come first because if it does cana should have beaten freed), he tells her she isn't strong enough to perform the magic, then we later see that after the 3 months of practice she performs it perfectly, and it maxed and broke the MPF meaning that its power is most likely more than 9999, which clearly overwhelms jura's current level. Now laxus's fairy law reached the entire country of magnolia but because of plot and that he didn't consider them his enemy deep down they were unaffected, even after expending this much power and energy from the dragon force, fairy law, fighting mystogan, natsu, gajeel, erza a little, using thunder palace, he still has enough strength to overwhelm a mage of natsu's caliber, before gajeel took the last hit and plot no justu came into play, plus it should be noted that it looked like laxus's brain had short circuited so he was fighting with brute strength alone, and we know u fight better when using brawn alongside brain which he was using earlier, also note that a single dragon roar from laxus left natsu and gajeel unable to stand up because of the stun effect, this shows u how much his former roar packed. You say ogra might not have taken the MPF seriously at the point BULLSHIT. He is the one that immediately obliterates War Cry without hesitation, sting says he could have made it more interesting, he also sings Sabertooth is the strongest, this all tells you one thing, he is out to let everyone know that the sabertooth wizards are the strongest, now that said, performing in a competition where he knows there is a saint in Jura, does that personality tell you he would hold back, does it make any sense, when he knows to win he has to perform so well as to beat jura, so this renders your not going all out point kind of moot. If i agree with you that Jura is stronger than makarov (which i don't, i just want to prove a point to you with what you sai, so that u can eat your words) then that means when makarov said he'd be a match for Gildarts (which i also don't believe, this was just a powerscaling to let us know that he was really strong, after all the same was said for bryo and we all know how that ended), anyways if he'd be a match for gildarts then that means by ur standard Gildarts is stronger than makarov (which i agree), so why isn't Gildarts one of the saints?, does thsi mean there are wizards of saint level or higher which aren't saints, if this is true (which it has to be because they can't only be 10 people that strong in the whole world), if it is true then people with the name saints have people who are equal to or stronger than them that are not saints, does that not mean that saying he is stronger because he is a saint is bullshit. Laxus can perform elemental mimicry, becoming lightning to be impervious to attack, he did this against mystogan, (i suspect he doesn't do this because fairy tail like to equalize in other for it not to be as unfair a one piece), he traveled as fast as lightning to get to tenryu island in the first place and when he used it against hades, notice hades's eye movement, its like time paused while laxus was moving, because hades didn;'t blink or move he just kept looking at the same spot until laxus Kicked him in the back of the head,( i don;t think i need to explain what happened there, in other for us to see laxus time was slowed down and he was moving at a fast speed). You say people were more Terrified of hearing jura's name but of course, he has a big title on his head, fairy tail had been absent for 7 years (their core members), and every generally thought them to be shit, and like i said earlier almost everyone doesn't know laxus's full strength ans evidenced when he K.Oed raven tail. The other three members aside, are u gonna tell me that Alexei(Ivan) and Obra weren't strong. Obra easily cancelled a high level magic Urano metria(STrongest magic of the heavens as it is called) without breaking a sweat, Alexei apart from being Makarov's direct son (We know that children tend to inherit strength from their parents, Mavis says Cana's latent potential is monstrous , and we know this is because she is gildart's daughter but she hasn't really learnt to draw it out, are u going to tell me a wizard like ivan almost or over 40 hasn't learn't to draw out large amount of magic power he should have thanks to being makarov's son, plus he casted an illusion that fooled everyone. erza that should be immune, makarov - wizard saint, jura wizard saint, so he has to be very strong but laxus made him look weak). All these are facts. I want you to give me what u think is a top 5 ranking of sabertooth's 5 contestants.
an addition. I forgot to add that the 3 great magics of fairy tail require a threshold of magic power along with a certain level of emotional state. like fairy law requires you to consider someone an enemy deep down in ur heart before it works even if u cross that threshold of power, fairy glitter also requires you to have a certain emotional level, either the need to protect ur friends' lives like when cana used it in tenryu island or the need to protect your friends pride, like he used in the GMG, and the last one Fairy Shield, requires an oustanding level of friendship and bond along with magic power to turn the bond into a shield. This is what i think though.
smirk
oh and i like calling Fairy SPhere, fairy shield so bear with me
Okay here's the thing about Laxus vs Raven tail yes they lost but I think they lost on purpose I don't think Laxus had anything to do with it. As Obra had sent his imp thing off some where. your telling me you didn't find it odd that one of the strongest Dark guilds went so ..easily. & I've seen the Episode where Laxus "fights" Natsu & Gjeel too bad for you that's filler so I don't count it at all. & Laxus vs Hades , Hades hadn't been using his full power yet Laxus on the other hand was trying his hardest in that fight just because he wasn't using dragon slaying magic doesn't mean he wasn't trying + we already saw that Hades could counter fairy law. so no Laxus couldn't of won against Hades , Hades was a Monster & was beaten way to easyily for my liking. Now I didn't saw I'd hope Natsu would win against Ogra I think it'd be Ogra to win against Natsu we know nothing about Ogra's real power. You have your head so far up your ass it's not even funny. In fairy tail Guild yes Laxus is strong through out all of Fiore he's no where near Powerful. Laxus is only a S-class level Mage witch is strong. Jura is his Guilds Ace & again they said Jura is as strong as Gildarts now Meaning he'd eat Laxus plus there's his Magic witch is earth Magic Earth doesn't conduct lighting so already Laxus is at a disadvantage you can sit here and babble all you want about how great Laxus is & how strong he maybe but the fact of the matter is out of all the wizards in fairy tail he doesn't come close to most of them. Laxus will obviously win against Ogra for the soul fact that's how routine the fights are.
over a year ago Black_kitty said…
Untill Mashima-sensei says Jura or who ever is the strongest. We can only guess. @T_ballack (off topic) man you can type long replies.
The first post i put didn't go through huh. Well i basically said if u really believed that fairy tail lost on purpose the you are and idiot and i had lost the will to argue with you as it would only lead to more idiotic statements, but now that i've had time to rid myself of the BS you said, i suppose i could respond to your comments. Raven tail lost on purpose huh, so i guess obra remaining unconscious even after the fight had ended and he was being carried away was on purpose too, I mean of course Iwan wanted to go through all the trouble of putting everyone under an illusion in order to lose on purpose before getting what he was after, i mean the look of terror on his face and him begging laxus not to crush him, even going as far as to play the father card, i guess it was all on purpose. Now you say that episode was a filler, this is true but has there ever been any situation in fairy tail where a character's strength has been mistaken, (exclude the OVAs), tell me a situation you know in a filler where something like lucy beating erza or levy beating makarov, or jet and droy beating Natsu in a fight, give me just one situation like that in a filler, if u can't despite the amount of fairy tail filler episodes they are then your point about not taking a battle from a filler becomes rather moot. Hades wasn't fighing at fullpower, that is bullshit, the amaterasu spell and all is pretty much how he fights normally, you think it is until you bust out ur strongest move(like the book of zeref move before u fight serious), not using your usual magic is when u are not fighting at full power not when u are not using ur strongest magic. Anyways i pretty much agree with you that he would still have beaten laxus regardless of if he used Dragon slayer magic or not but this is subjective to the heart he was using, the heart granted him invulnerability so that no matter how much magic power was used against him he pretty much tanked it without taking damage or if he did take damage he got regenerated, the heart basically provided him with immortality as he aslo didn't age, when the heart was destroyed he became a normal wizard, with his monstrous amount of magic and all, because after the heart was destroyed he was still able to fight and still attempt to perfom grimoire law, so take away that heart and with his age and all he pretty much loses against laxus and
gildarts and maybe makarov, if u understand the mechanics behind the fight then u understand that he wasn't beaten too easily. When he lost his heart his limiteless durability and stamina pretty much came to an end. Now the Ogra issue you keep going on about, first at the beginning of this arc, they were all Sting and Rogue were the twin dragon slayers, the cornerstone of sabertooth, they killed a dragon blah blah yada yada, but then natsu soloed them mopping the floor with them, if its the truth that there were the strongest then natsu can beat every member of sabertooth since he beat sting+rogue, but then we hear minerva is now the strongest, (this one is confirmed by one of the members, the one that seems to have the best memory lol), Rufus says even the twin dragons don't hold a candle to her, this shows that there is significance in the position occupied by the twin dragons, probably second after minerva, but regardless of that. If minerva is the strongest in the guild then she is greater than Ogra, so if she gets taken out by kagura or erza singularly then ogra becomes less than erza who is less than laxus. So for Ogra to have any say then minerva has to be beaten by erza + kagura, if not then he gets fodderized if he gets anywhere near laxus. Next you mention this stuff about Jura being as strong as Gildarts, really, lets not get to gildarts as he will crash jura to death, that guy tripped and crashed an entire village/town, cracking the ground and breaking houses and he wasn't even trying, someone that is frequently going on missions without staying in the guild how do you know that makarov has an exact read on his power. Hades, after fighting makarov and defeating him and also getting and idea of his strength he says no one in fairy tail can defeat bluenote, but gildarts comes in the fight bluenote notices that he is getting ovepowered and after the magic drain is released, bluenote says lets get serious and gildarts breaks his strongest magic and sends him flying, Bryo cracy had an absolute defense that could negate even gildarts magic and was said to have attacking magic that was one of the 5 strongest in the whole of Fiore(Fairy tail as a whole), gildarts still pulverized him and he admits that the distance between them is too great(though gildarts tried to console him later that it was nakama power). My point with this is that you can't take makarov's word that he'd be a match for gildarts when makarov might not know the actual read of his power and gildarts tend to crush people thought to be around his level or stronger than him. (Grimoire heart regarded makarov stronger than him since meldy'd list was base of strength from 2 downwards, as the first was a reserved spot. in the list makarov was second and gildarts third). My only regret is that if laxus and Ogra do fight, the fight might turn out longer to make things more interesting, instead of him getting fodderized with a few hits. The Jura fight will be a tough and difficult one, i which laxus uses his lightning and starts with dragon slayer magic,, he might even be required to bust out DF as we know how hiro does his things, he'd give Jura the upper hand initially then maybe after dragon force i brought out laxus wins. I've give n you so many reasons and feats but you seem to hard headed as you'd end up telling me BS like, Jura wins because someone says, back this up with things relate them powerscale whatever, don't just give me empty words like ogra is very powerful yet no proof.
smile
@Black_Kitty, sorry about that lol, typical fairy tail style, we overdo things, but this is cos i try to bring every fact i can gather along with several inferences and stuff.
Mopst of your facts are stupid. When Marco said "the useal one hit K.O" it's becuase in the past Natsu has Fought Laxus many times even said in the tower of heaven arc when he's sick with Entherion Happy's words "just like when he tried to eat Laxuses Lighting." After his little scuffle with erza when Laxus first shows up Laxues words "you want to fight me again ? you just lost to Erza." so that's what that meant. Everything your saying is just as Empy you have 1. No proof of Laxues power 2. nor do we know how strong Ogra is. Everything your saying is asumption a stupid one at that. no matter what I feed you or tell you. your to Opinated and narrow mind like everyone else. OH HE'S IN FAIRY TAIL HE HAS TO WIN NOPE CAN'T LOOSE HE'S A DRAGON SLAYER that's all your really saying. I have backed up everything i've said your too arrogant it's that simple. I'm done with this conversation
i was done from the moment u said raven tail lost on purpose
This is the biggest issue in this discussion..... To much text xD
smile
I guess, I have no idea what is going on, where is BakaOnibi ????? :)
smile
@starprincess7 Hi! I have no idea where is he somebody on his wall asked where was he BakaOnibi said he don't have much time for fanpop....
smile
Oh, I see, Thank you pjwowww !! :) Nice icon !!! I hope the next chapter will be nice cause i have waited for it too long !!! :)
big smile
Thanks starprincess7 love your new Lucy icon to <3
Yea can't wait for the next chapter :D
Because tehydid you are so wrong about everything. Ivan wanted to Laxus to join him from the start, Ivan wasn't scared he fucking called him out again after "loosing", it was Flare & Heibi that were knocked out not Obra because he talked to his Imp thing, Yup there's the Look of terror you were talking about I can. & there's him pulling the fahter card, The reason why he was Scared before was because Makrov knew what his Guild had been doing for the last 7 years.
Because tehydid you are so wrong about everything. Ivan wanted to Laxus to join him from the start, I
See look there he is again. I'm not denying Laxuses power I know he's strong he'd have to be as for me thinking Raven tail lost of purpose I have a really Long theory about that & everything going one
Thats the wrong image you got there mate, here's the beginning, he moves faster than iwan-kabo can see, (as Iwan is still pointing forwards and he is past him,). Seems like i can'tupload multiple pics. so i'm gonna do it one by one
Thats the wrong image you got there mate, here's the beginning, he moves faster than iwan-kabo can se
ANhe now, here is him taking out obra (Obra's expression hardly looks faked unless u say he got hit on purpose but like i said earlier, if Iwan's reactions weren't fast enough to locate laxus as he used lightning to increase his speed, then i doubt obra would have known either. P.S this is .not lightning body which is possibly faster but lets ignore all of that), and dodging the needle guy and flare
ANhe now, here is him taking out obra (Obra's expression hardly looks faked unless u say he got hit o
Here is laxus one-shotting the needle guy with a punch, and there he is using a dragon roar on flare without the usual prep all dragon slayers use, their ????ryuu no houkou, (be it rai, ten, testu, kar). And there is Iwan looking surprised, its not looking too good for something planned, don;t you think
Here is laxus one-shotting the needle guy with a punch, and there he is using a dragon roar on flare
worried
He is he sending Heidi on a mission to the stars, now there is Iwan's first look of terror, he is in shock that his "Elite force" were all one-shotted, now there is the second one, where he breaks into cold sweat and plays the father ard i was talking about. "W....Wait!!!, I'M your father" "We're family!!!! ARe you going to hit your own father". That there my friend is a look of pure terror.
He is he sending Heidi on a mission to the stars, now there is Iwan's first look of terror, he is in
I assume this is what you were talking about when u said only heidi and flare were knocked unconscious, but you''ll need to see the scans after this
I assume this is what you were talking about when u said only heidi and flare were knocked unconsciou
AH, pardon me, i accidentally skipped the good part. Here is Laxus crushing Iwan-Kabo
AH, pardon me, i accidentally skipped the good part. Here is Laxus crushing Iwan-Kabo
If i'm not mistaken, here is the calling out you were on about, but you know something, bad guys do this alot, after losing they try and say something that unwinds you, that makes them feel better
If i'm not mistaken, here is the calling out you were on about, but you know something, bad guys do t
Here we can see that flare and heidi have regained consciousness (that is if they had lost it before), notice that the needle guy might or might not have been conscious, and obra is clearly unconscious, the thing that startles the guard is that there is movement inside his ody which turns out to be the black imp escaping. Further proof. " After the spectators discover that Raven Tail played a dirty game, the members of Custody Enforcement Unit arrest Raven Tail and an unconscious Obra. As he is picked up, the black creature from inside him comes out, saying that it will meet Fairy Tail again." gotten from fairy tail wiki link. Confirm it yourself. I hardly think that any of these scans suggest that raven tail lost on purpose.
Here we can see that flare and heidi have regained consciousness (that is if they had lost it before)
Like I said I have a really long theory on what's going on right now. raven tail Lost on purpose, Ivan might be many things but an idoit I don't think he is, I think he may of underestimated his sons power as the last time he saw his son he was a at least 15 that's how old he looked in the flash back. I think that Black thing is going to come back & bite them in the ass in the long run. I also think the other Dark guild we haven't seen yet will be coming out to play soon Tarterus.
yah i know, thats why i said fairy tail can't end at the GMG arc. To be honest this is the first arc that seems to be continuing the real plot, apart from the tenryuu arc that tells us that the original plot isn't forgotten, by throwing us a dragon shaped cookie. But what I'm afraid of is that it was said that Grimoire heart was the strongest of the balam alliance. II think it was levy that said so, i;m not sure, omething about what is the strongest dark guild of the balam alliance doing on tenryuu island, i just hope tartarus isn't a weak guild or at least (they could say, they are so secretive people didn;t know their real strength so they are stronger than grimoire heart, because if they are not, then u would have to agree with me that time skip fairy tail would crush them, that is if crime socerier doesn't get to them first). I'm thinking an arc where fairy tail combine with crime socerie to fight tartarus. Plus i have always said i don't think grimoire heart is done, yes they only have kain and rose but i think zeref might have taken over as master, its a possibility. But they say he has woken up, but doesn't seem to have done anything in 7 years.
that's why I'm thinking Raven tail lost on purpose, What I think is Raven tail had to of known fairy tail would be no easy feat to crush but we Know Ivan is a sore loser / greedy / thick headed. Now I think Ivan leaving all other options went to tarterus and formed some kind of plot / scheme, Tarterus fronted some members Raven tail looks good it becomes Legal. Now I also think Tarterus would be after this Lumen Histore. But something tells me for that they need Zerf so Bound by common Interest Raven tail goes into the GMG and tests out fairy tails new strength / all the other guilds. While that imp guy runs off to a hidden tarterus member. or raven tail is meeting up with the Locked up tarterus members in the Dungeon they were dragged off too. Now all Ivan has to is wait until Zeref shows up than the two Dark guilds attack as one. & i'm sure there will be a couple of minor Dark Guilds.
you got a plot going on there dude, but the thing is Raven Tail didn't kill anyone they just cheated so they got suspended from the games, they aren't in prison or anything, the flare girl came to apologize to lucy and confirmed that they were just questioned and released. But i don't think anyone would be "NEEDING" zeref for use or anything, he has woken up remember and in the last 7 years has probably acquired his full powers, so anyone seeking zeref must be either to kill him or be one of his lackeys. Plus i'm not sure i still buy that arcadeous wants to kill zeref, i mean why call him lord Zeref, plus his expressions and actions throughout the GMG don't seem to match his intention of "Saving the world and killing zeref".
wink
And here I thought wolfmaster3000 was done with the discussion.*sigh* Oh well. To get the stream flowing again here a few topics:

Who is the other person from the future. (The princess said THEY know the results...)
Sting's plan
How Erza vs Kagura will end up
The princess boldness for using the 12 Zodiac keys (what happend to celestial wizard part?)
Gajeel vs Rogue
and of course Laxus vs Orga (aka DS vs GS)

Enjoy
smile
About chapter 313
Ok for real Hiro Mashima trolled us like always.I thought that future Lucy will say something about what is happening and etc. But she didn't say anything.....Like I said Gajeel vs. Rogue and Laxus vs. Orga and then I thought maybe Sting will fight Jura?
Hi Black_kitty! Hmmmm.... I notice that princess said they know results maybe Natsu came with Lucy???Or it can be something with Layla(Lucy's mother)...
Kagura is so angry :( I don't like it...But I think Erza really can win :)
About princess maybe she thought that this isn't left any time for waiting Lucy and Yukino open the gate and I think if Lucy will go to the past (only one human can go like I understand) and change it or maybe again keys should be using ,so Yukino will give Lucy all keys.
There was discussion in this discussion about is Orga god slayer yes he is and I thought that he is GS.Ah....In that tune Laxus looks so cool in this chapter
if Hiro Mashima really wanted to surprise his aduience he'd do a reality switch so we'd be in the future now & not know it & see the defeat of fairy tail. the reason I say that is because everything so far has been hinting that fairy tail didn't win the GMG. It's quite a suspenseul chapter you have Ogra declare he's a godslayer and have Laxus call him out. Rouge finally finds Gajeel. Kagura starting to get seriouis & of course the future Lucy. of witch this chapter sucked because it revealed nothing but merly set us up for some decent fights that I can't wait to see
You guys get that lucy was and is never gonna say anything about the GMG, because it basically takes away the point of u watching the fights, if u already know who wins, but then again i might be wrong. Plus the whole hype/prep with kagura is getting annoying, its not like when she pulls out the scabbard it isn't still gonna be a close fight with erza, so she should hurry up and pull it out, and if she does pull it out then she has to beat erza because if she doesn't then it sort of undermines the whole she does this and that without pulling the scabbard, if scabbard = close fight with erza and no scabbard = close fight with erza. but then again it might just be that erza is just that strong after all the BEAST that is erza (whatever it is they were going on about) still accomplished quite the feat by tanking an explosion of all magic power on tenryuu island, and this included the likes of monsters like Gildarts, makarov, mira, plus good level powers like natsu, gray, freed, bixslow, cana, gajeel (this has to equal an island +, to possibly country level durability feat by the OBD standard). and she tanked it 2 or 3 times i'm not exactly sure, plus she did this without any armour or her best the herculean armor. Though it could be argued that azuma couldn't use it well, plus there is the rubbish about the magic pushing her on and stuff. Anyways my point is it wouldn't surprise me if she did beat kagura with the full scabbard on and still went on to defeat minerva, cos erza and durability seem to be best of friends. Anyways i'll be praying for rogue. So the big question or only question to me is WHO FACES JURA? Sting? i don't think so. he might have beat his master, while i agree that he was stronger than the master, he had a preemptive attack on his side, which made it easier to defeat the master, plus Jura is not gonna be leaving himself open anytime soon.
@Black_Kitty , about 1. the person who came with lucy, the only signs we've got point to Levy,, she actually says Lu-chan help me, so maybe Levy and Lucy.
2. How Erza and kagura ends up, there are different possibilities but one thing is probably sure, a fight that involves going down memory lane, cos kagura is already hinting and confronting erza about Jellal, so i believe we're gonna have a long possibly annoying chat about what is and what not, i'd prefer if Hiro summarized it like he did with yukinos' a few pages nothing more, but this one seems more major and stuff, which is why in my opinion this should have been one of the later fights, kick us off with gajeel v rogue, then laxus vs ogra.
3. I'm not bothering myself with the eclipse plan and princess thingy, in my opinion they are all stupid messing with time, it never really solves anything only manages to complicate things, only experts mess with time and i doubt the princess is anything near an expert with time plus i can't help but smell a double cross along the way, plus it is foolish to think u can change the past without majorly affecting the present, so like i said before unless the present timeline we are in is caused by some wizards going 400years to the past all along (in which case going to the past just serves to fufill what was meant to happen to maintain the present timeline), if not this then they are royally screwed especially going 400 years back. See how complicated that explanation is, that's what happens when you mess with something called TIME
4. ah, gajeel versus rogue, somehow i don't see rogue fighting at least not alone, he and sting know natsu and gajeel are stronger than them, since sting says its a good thing natsu's not here, means he's probably still a little traumatized from the defeat, and rogue doesn't seem to have undergone the power of emotion thing sting seems to have going for him now, so unless something happened behind the scene like minerva also threatening frosche then its only logical, same fight, same result /outcome, he loses badly.
5.Sting's plan, "sighs" we still don't know the extent to which this power of emotion takes him, somehow i seem him planning a preemptive on Minerva doublecrossing her and forcing her to release lector, but this seems to contradict his last statement "Absolute victory", somehow i still see him either going for minerva or joining up with Rogue to fight Gajeel. cos gettng in the way of erza and minerva, will result in as zoro says You-S-L-A-S-H-E-D.
6. Ah, the main thing i was arguing with @wolfmaster, but it seems i have my opinion and he has his and we obviously don't agree with each other on that matter. so i think i've already made my opinion's clear, but now that we have one more piece of information, i would just like to say one thing. You guys realize that god-Slaying magic is a hyperbole right, since there are no actual gods in fairy tail as opposed to Dragon slaying magic, when it has been proven that dragons not only exist but are one of if not the strongest beings in the verse,a nd this is a magic that allows one to slay such a power. I just want you to think and consider that.
@pjwoww, I strongly doubt it is layla who comes with lucy because, they come from the future of the present timeline, this means that even in their future unless something extremely radical has happened then layla is still dead and it can't be her, also u mentioned natsu, i also highly doubt its natsu, unless an event in the future had happened such that it has scarred natsu and created a massive personality change, then i don't see it being him either, cos natsu is not the stealthiest or most quite person in the world, had he come with personality like his, he would have made himself known.
Sorry i gave my trademark novel-long answer
big smile
In this fight it's really a matter of skill as we saw if Mirevera hadn't pulled a switch a roo she would of gotten a mouth full of Sccabred plus i'm doubting Mirevera's power she sais she's so strong blah blah. But she didn't want to fight Kagura & Erza at the same time so for some one so powerful I'm doubting her power. I'm really doubting the whole Sabertooth thing so far they've done nothing for the "world's strongest Guild", yes we all know Fairy tail will always come out on top but seriouisly Sabertooth is dropping like flyies you don't get the title of number one by sitting there with your thumb up your ass all day. But eh who know's these next fights may prove me wrong but doubt ful i'm gonna play innocent bystander for now.
you know strongest just means you are stronger than everybody around. Sabretooth were strongest because they proved stronger than guilds like mermaid heel (whose only real power Kagura was said not to fight seriously at any of the previous GMG), blue pegasus (whom till today i still don't understand if ichiya is supposed to be a really good fighter, but he did one shot bacchus so who knows), Fairy tail reserves (who probably had max as their strongest fighter, but he did seem to be able to keep up with pre-time skip base natsu, while he might have lost in the end even without the raienryuu he still kept up quite well), Lamia scale (without their main power in Jura and Leon), Quatro Puppy (enough said), and other possibly lower guilds maybe like twilight ogre, guilds like raven tail were never there nor the full fairy tail, so their strongest might just have meant stongest of the bunch, Afterall that a team is the strongest now doesn't mean it was stronger than the strongest a couple of years ago, it could just mean that the standard for power-level had dropped over time. Just like claymore, i don't know if u ever saw it that Alicia was the number one in clare's generation doesn't mean she doesn't still lose badly to the number 1 of Irene's generation, when u consider it, she did lose to the number 2 of Irene's generation and very badly at that, but i digress. Anyways i hope u see the point i'm trying to make. My hope is just that its Laxus who fights Jura
tongue
Ok the other person can't be Levy. My reason why write a letter to someone if you are going with them.
A memory of why Kagura sworn to kill Jellal with the sword first "battle" is very likely, but only near the end of their longish talk fight.(I think)
Mmm... answering my question of Sting's plans. Ok he can possibly hijack a match. A bit cowardly I most say, but Sting will do pretty much anything to get Lector back. So he might help Rogue (Rogue won't be pleased ought) or finish of Gajeel. Erza and Kagura aren't part of his plans seeing as Minevra did pull him out from a fight between them. Jura... let's leave him out for now. So the next option is Lyon or Gray. Lyon will want to fight Gray, the reason is obivious. Laxus and Orga...mmm...pass, but while at them- GS vs DS ~ why!? *sigh* now we only need an iron/steel/metal GS. Juvia and Chelia would make good prey. And for my lost scenerio that I can think of at the moment. Sting will sit back and just finish people the last people standing when their magic is running low.
Gajeel vs Rogue. I already mentioned that Sting could interfer. Rogue wining on his own seems slim. @T_ballack without your long replies it wouldn't be the same.
lol, and i was gonna make it shorter this time lol, anyways, for some reasons i think sting sitting back until magic is getting low is the most unlikely scenario, because, i get the feeling if he does that, Jura comes and takes him out and also him sitting back and waiting seems to contradict the fact that it looks like he was about to take action. Lol, like i said, i'd be praying that rogue doesn't bite it. I mean his strength is still the same as the initial battle and as Gajeel mentioned, he isn't as kind as Natsu, plus his magic kinda hurts more lol. I petty rogue. Ah Lyon and Gray, i don't know if they'd be so inclined to show a gray fight especially after he just had one with Rufus. Hey anyone ever considered acnologia coming back? lol, it'd be epic not just because it will one-shot everyone again lol, but because this time Sting and Rogue would understand what a DRAGON should be.Anyone ever considered how they defeated Vicelogia nd Skyadrum, I mean WTH, how'd they defeat dragons with that level of power, seems insane lol.
in regards to To how sting & rouge killed there parents , I don't think it was them persay it might of been the two Sencario's i've acculmated is there Dragons couldn't bare to hurt there childern and let Sting & Rouge kill them. or as Sting & rouge are with the magic council, Council members along with Sting & rouge killed there parents in order for them to unlock "Dragon force". But I think that is what Rouge is going to tell us
The council members thing seems far-fetched as remember lector saying no one will believe me when i said you killed a dragon, plus that seemed to be the first time lector was meeting Sting, and he said something like I saw your fight earlier, could that mean that Lector had seen Sting kill the dragon or just some random fight to show he was strong but if it was a random fight, how did lector know sting killed a dragon if that was their first meeting. Also the main question i had when i heard they were dragon slayers is, How did they get dragon's to train them, why did 2 dragons come back when all dragons had disappeared 7/7/777. Plus i don'think its possible they killed their dragon before 7/7/777 because that would be around 14 years ago, them killing their dragons at 3-4 yrs old seems far fetched, plus the said we used to look up to Gajeel and Natsu, meaning they hadn't killed their dragon at least before 7 years ago, because if they had, i doubt they would be looking up to two dragon slayers who hadn't killed theirs. What i think is that Vicelogia and Skyadrum faked their death, probably to allow Sting and Rogue go. So in the end the never really killed a dragon. Anyways i just hope Gajeel doesn't break rogue, as i want him joining Fairy Tail, he certainly has the frame of mind, while i don't especially care whether Sting joins or not, but here is to both of them joining FT and looking for their dragons together, plus we now have 5-6 dragon slayers if u choose to count laxus or not. Plus Sting and Rogue to become fanboys of Natsu and Gajeel lol. It seems possible for Rogue anyways.
smile
I dont know Rogue will join a guild but I want.In FT guild if Rogue and Sting will join will be to much dragon slayers...What you guys think about Minerva's magic is that something with lost magic?
lol, i had it figured when i saw it the first time, but that was months ago, will go read everywhere she has shown her powers in other to remember, but i do know she has space manipulation.
After reading the episodes involving her again, there are different possibilities.
1. She has spatial manipulation. Think of it like a piece of paper, one end is America and the other end is say Australia, now to move from america to australia, you've got to travel right (walking from one end of the paper to another), now imagine compressing this paper until both ends meet, to go from america to australia, this time you'd have to take just one step, it'll be like teleportation, so those wave like things in her hand compresses space, which is how, Happy is captured at the door then "poof" in minerva's arms, juvia is inside the water then "poof" she's outside (plus ogra says with her power she could have expelled everyone from the water from the beginning), lucy is heading out of the water sphere then "poof" she's back in minerva's arms, also how she suddenly appears in the kagura vs erza battle, and finally how kagura runs at minerve then "poof" ends up with erza. This is probably what happens to natsu's raienryuu, it got sent from minerva and her dad to somewhere else, thats why the explosion destroys the building but not the target (P.s i think minerva's dad would have died with that hit lol). Now the mystery is the heat she uses on lucy, i think she can use fire/heat magic (there are people capable of using more than one types of magic, like Gildarts, makarov, laxus, brain/zero, erza, Jellal, hades, ultear, mystogan, e.t.c), if she uses some kind of heat spell then she uses it in the wave space and sends it to lucy, plus we know that the last of her magic is a lost magic, those ones that require hand seals and incantation like laxus's Raging bolt, Makarov's three pillars of defense or hades' 100 level amaterau spell. Either she uses heat spell and a sort of lead/metal magic against lucy, or something more radical like, she as ABSOLUTE CONTROL of the space she manipulates, like inside the wavy stuff, she can do anything, this will explain how she can produce heat in it,(against lucy), can produce a heavy lead like substance in it(against lucy), can absorb magic power in it (against milliana). These two are possible options or something very crazy like fairy tail likes to do. Like Meldy, the girl could create swords from emotion, she basically fought with emotions lol, also cana's cards magic can bring out a life human lol.
eh on the whole rouge thing they could of killed there Dragons and still admired Natsu & Gajeel. & it was String telling lector he killed a Dragon not him watching Sting. witch is why he was made fun of Dragons are rare as we know. all the people you listed use diffrent magic but Mievera seems to be using the same magic with aiffrent affects and Mavis seems to know what it is & i'm sure it's a lost magic.
true, they could have killed the dragon and still admired natsu, but if that was the case then are you suggesting Sting killed Vicelogia when he was 3? cos he didn't look more than 10 when he was talking with lector, plus he mentioned the famous mage salamander, meaning it was before tenryuujima island event, so he must have killed his dragon 7 years ago before the were said to disappear, hell it is more logical to think he killed it before all dragons disappeared, because it would be awfully coincedental if he killed Vicelogia on 7/7/777, so you are suggesting he killed the dragon before 3 then, remember when wendy was left behind by grandine, thats how sting would have been, u think he would have been capable to taking care of himself much less kill a DRAGON. Your only way out here is that Vicelogia and Skyadrum ignored the disappearance thing and stayed behind. Anyways until it is shown in scans, i'll still maintain they did not kill a dragon, something might have happened to make them think so but they definitely did not, i mean lullaby monster leveled a mountain with a hit, and we know that lullaby creator Zeref was shitting his pants when he sensed acnologia coming, so agreed acnologia might be stronger than other dragons but still the level of power sting and rogue have now, which i think would have improved since the supposedly killed a dragon is not sufficient to actually kill one based off what we've seen and heard about dragons so far. Not even if they combined, they couldn't do it with that power. Anyways, you are right about the sting x lector thing, i seem to have confused the 2 flashbacks, i remember now though. Minerva had been using magic in front of the first Mavis, since she entered the GMG even during th fight but the first never said anything about her magic being a lost magic. The only she confirmed was a lost magic was the last spell she did IH RAGDO (lol, or el dorado). Notice the scan below, MAvis is clearly talking about the speel she did, not her overall magic. While her magic is most likely to be a lost magic, its not what mavis was talking about, she was referring only to the spell and it is still not officially confirmed that it is a lost magic. And like i said if u read my previous post, i'm ony speculating the possible options and i also gave two options of it been only 1 type of magic, read the post and u see it.
true, they could have killed the dragon and still admired natsu, but if that was the case then are yo
Yea really Mavis was talking about one spell and it's not comfirmed about lost magic but this an ancient spell so it can be something from lost magic.
last edited over a year ago