Pokémon Pokémon Adventure: Kanto! Legendary Saga!

Taika posted on Jan 24, 2014 at 10:39PM
3 months ago, Team Rocket made an attempt at taking over the pokemon league. However, due to the combined effort of several trainers, they were defeated. Afterwards, they began seeking power, this search leading to the Legendary Pokemon. With control over such power, there's no telling how much terror would befall the world. So in order to protect the world from such a fate, Professor Oak began tracking these legendaries down, in hopes of capturing them before team rocket.

Rules!

-No godmodding!

-No swearing/use of profanity

-No sexual themes

-Try to use proper grammer,and don't talk like you're texting on a cell phone.

Example:"r u ok?"

-No one line posts

Example:"Bob ate the burger"

-Kanto Pokemon only

Hmm,that should be about it....

(P.S-They invented Quotation marks," " for a reason you know.It's been a reoccuring problem with people not using them,and just saying things like,as i quote,but won't use their name,or Character's Name"~INSERT NAME~ said i know you can do it you just got to show you stength you know how weak they think you is and then smiled then said thank you for lunch then walk away with a smile."Unqoute.No quotation marks," " and it's hardly recognizable their talking,it.'s just more words! XP)

Character Criteria....

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Hometown:

Starter Pokemon:

Pokemon Team:

Okay then! A world of adventures and dreams await! Let's go!
last edited on Apr 03, 2015 at 02:18AM

Pokémon 2504 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 2504

over a year ago Nojida said…
(Yep, I always win! XD)

Magia sighs. She was feeling bored, and guilty again. She looks down, then turns to Matt "I think I'm going to find a caller..." she says, and looks at the road again "Leo will be fine, she's alway happy, so I'm sure she won't be upset for long.. She's not one of those people who keep being mad, or sad" she says, mostly trying to comfort herself. Then a thought striked her head "No....not a caller!" she exclaims, then runs off. It was Christmas! It doesn't matter if she wasn't in Unova, she had friends here too!
Nojida commented…
g2g over a year ago
over a year ago misshedgehog said…
Abagail see magia and walk up to her and said

Abagail: magia *magia notice Abagail need outfit it a all black dress that look like it cost alot of money and a blue rose in hair*

*yumi follows Abagail*
over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
(Finally! I thought I'd never get to come on Fanpop! XP Anyhoo, I'm glad you decided to start anyway. I didn't want to hold you guys up.)
(can you use silver dragon)
(Sure, what should I do?)
(find Abagail)
yumi walking with her twin sister Abagail
(Sure. Is Abagail away from the others? Sorry, I'm always clueless when I first get here XP)
(she only with yumi her twin)
(Silver is walking around, near where Abagail and Yumi are)
Abagail sniffing a lovely blue rose

yumi: please Abagail he will take you away please resist him if you dont you never wake up you know how to free a soul once you become a still doll its death....thought we never try the other way
Abagail: but he show me love yeah he the reason only 5% girls in our family tree but he cares for me he show me love unlike silver...........
(Silver overhears them talking)
yumi: he made other girls in our family still dolls we had to kill them to save there soul i dont wanna kill my own twin sister Abagail!

Abagail: but yumi he so nice to me last night we dance in a great big dance hall i worn the most beautiful ball gown it was made from silk he even gave me a blue rose witch you destroy.........
Silver thinking: What are they talking about?
(I. Studied. 4. Hours. Straight.)

Magia meanwhile was in a gift shop, looking through the many objects in there "I knew I saw this store before! There is one like this in Unova too, they have everything you need for Christmas!" she says to herself picking up everything she saw and examining it, while the people around her are staring at her a bit confused.
(Yikes on bikes)
(Christmas! Yay!)
yumi: im only looking out for you i dont want to lose you

Abagail: at least he nice to me and his name is hisoka yumi he said he waited 1,000 years for me to come back to him and he treat me nice he never runs from me or hush me or gives me glares unlike silver who always mean to me
(Yep, and now I feel dead.)
(Christmas! And now I'm in the mood for it, so I'm going to add him!)

"Even if I don't go home for Christmas, I can always send the present to my mom" Magia says to herself, looking through some presents. "I think this one will do" a boy says, standing next to her and pointing at a little snowman toy. "Oh yeah, this looks great!" Magia says picking it up, then realises who was standing next to her and quickly turns to face him "But how would you know?" she asks. Red smiles "I've met your mom. You two look alike, so I figured she would like the same things you do" he replies. Magia looks back at the toy for a second, then smiles at Red "Ehe, you're right!" "I always am" he says smiling.
(Meanwhile, Niki is checking out of the store next door)
Cashier: That'll be $35.
Niki: Here you go.
(gives cashier the money and leaves, then looks around before taking a diamond necklace out of her bag)
Niki: I know she's going to love it.
"So what are you going to buy?" Magia asks. Red looks away a bit, blushing "Actually, I was thinking if you could help me buy something for my sister.. I mean, you're both girls, so she must like what you like" he says. Magia noticed the nervous tone he was trying to hide as he talked, but she didn't pay much attention to it "Okay" Red mentally let out a sigh of relief "Alright, let's go!" he says dragging Magia out of the shop. "Woah! Right now? Wait!" Magia exclaims as she's being dragged.
Abagail: silver never loved me he always hurt my heart atleast hisoka treat me nice and lovingly sorry sis if i do become a still doll *walk off*
yumi: if i ever meat this silver guy hes going to pay if my sister turn into the still doll i'll show him what he done to her
(Niki sees Red dragging Magia out of the nearby shop)
Niki: Oh, boy. (comes up to them) Need some help there?
"Niki!" Magia says relieved "Yeah, a bit". Red suddenly realises what he was doing and quickly stops dragging Magia "Y'know, if you didn't like that, you should've said so" "I wasn't given the chance, was I?" Magia asks, stucking out her tonque playfully.
Niki: (laughs) So, are you two going Christmas shopping, too?
"Yep!" Magia replies smiling "I might not be going home to celebrate this year, but I can still send the presents!" she says and notices Niki's bags (If she had any XP) "So what did you buy?"
Niki: So far, just a couple things. Like this. (holds up necklace) It's for Francine, so don't tell her.
"Heard that, Magia?" Red asks teasingly. "I wasn't going to tell!" Magai exclaims, blushing a bit, but shakes it off and turns to the necklace "It is pretty!"
Abagail sits under the tree that not far from silver and goes to sleep

yumi walk off looking for her sister
Niki: I agree, and I think she'll really like it. (puts it back in her bag)

(Can't you be Silver like you did before, Misshedgehog? I'm a little rusty, and honestly have no idea what to do)
(i cant i can only use too people at a time plus here my ideal silver will save Abagail from hisoka and im also hisoka but i only use him when Abagail sleeps)
last edited over a year ago
"Any idea what she might get you for Christmas?" Magia asks curiously
(Okay, then)
Niki: If I know her, something fashionable.
(Y'know, I don't think it's that easy for DragonAura. I mean, Silver's not her character, and playing a role without knowing it well is hard. Plus if it is a dramatic story then it'll be more difficult.)
"Fashionable, huh?" Magia asks thinking "I wonder if that would be a good present for Leo... Or should I send it to grandma? Oh, gosh, I think I suck at these... Where's Claire when you actually need her anyway?"

(And here's something random XP)
A girl with dark blue hair suddenly sneazes "Gah... Oh, someone must be thinking about me..." she says to herself and thinks for a bit "Nah.." and returns to her paperwork.
(i know but i have trouble useing more then two character due to my really bad menory)

*in Abagail dream*
Abagail walking down a hall in a castle the it look very nice then she enter one room and see hisoka and smiles as she run to and hug him

Abagail: on hisoka it seen noone under stands like everyone want me to be sad stuck on a self like a doll
hisoka: i'll never treat you like that you belong here after all

*in the real world*
yumi finds her sister and try to wake her up but cant then yumi start to cry
(It's fine, I can do it if she needs me to.)
Niki: Well, I'd better go find her. If I'm not there to keep her in check, she'll keep shopping forever! Do you guys want to come?
(I admire you, RP Master *bows*)
"Sure!" Magia says "I might find something to buy there as well" she turns to Red "What about you?". Red puts his hands in his pockets and smiles "Sure, why not? I might find something for.....my sister there, too" "Alright then it's settled! Let's go look for Francine!" Magia says happily
(i do need you too sorry for my bad menory)

yumi crying and saying why did he take you why didnt you resist him why didnt you become a still doll *then her sadness turn her anger and sad i will find silver and show him what hes done *yumi start looking for silver*
(RP Master? I dunno about that... ^^' But I need to practice playing different roles if I want to be an author)
Niki: She said she'd be at the local mall. (Let's just say there's a mall XP)
last edited over a year ago
yumi see silver and grab him by him collar and said you brat have you any ideal what you done to her *yumi have blonde hair and green eyes*
Silver: What are you talking about?!
yumi: come with me then you know you brat
(I wish you the best of luck! *thumbs up*)
"If I remember correctly, the mall is that way, right?" Magia asks pointing at a road, full of people carrying bags.
Niki: Yes, let's go.
(Niki makes her way through the crowd, muttering, "Excuse me, pardon me")

(Silver reluctantly follows Yumi)
yumi lead him to a tree were Abagail is under it the light snow fall made it look so beautiful like Abagail is sleeping but she can not wake up from her dream

yumi with tears in her eyes: look what you done to my sister
Silver: What? I didn't do this!
"Come on!" Magia says, taking Red's hand and following Niki into the crowd, with Red apologising at the people they were bumping on now and then.
(Niki stops at the entrance and turns around)
Niki: Here we are.
(goes inside)
yumi: yes you did there a reason we have very little females in our family it cause by a curse we call it the broken heart curse if a female have her heart broken so badly the dream man name hisoka will visit them in there dreams the more they spend time with him the harder it is to wake up now my sister will never wake up it all your fault
"Finally!" Red mutters relieved as they follow Niki in, with Magia still holding his hand.
(Niki heads for Francine's favorite clothes store)

Silver: This isn't my fault! How was I supposed to know about all this?
yumi: she loved you so much with all her heart now her blood is on your hands there only two cures to free the one is death and we never try the other way due they dont want to help free the girl