Pokémon Pokémon Adventure: Kanto! Legendary Saga!

Taika posted on Jan 24, 2014 at 10:39PM
3 months ago, Team Rocket made an attempt at taking over the pokemon league. However, due to the combined effort of several trainers, they were defeated. Afterwards, they began seeking power, this search leading to the Legendary Pokemon. With control over such power, there's no telling how much terror would befall the world. So in order to protect the world from such a fate, Professor Oak began tracking these legendaries down, in hopes of capturing them before team rocket.

Rules!

-No godmodding!

-No swearing/use of profanity

-No sexual themes

-Try to use proper grammer,and don't talk like you're texting on a cell phone.

Example:"r u ok?"

-No one line posts

Example:"Bob ate the burger"

-Kanto Pokemon only

Hmm,that should be about it....

(P.S-They invented Quotation marks," " for a reason you know.It's been a reoccuring problem with people not using them,and just saying things like,as i quote,but won't use their name,or Character's Name"~INSERT NAME~ said i know you can do it you just got to show you stength you know how weak they think you is and then smiled then said thank you for lunch then walk away with a smile."Unqoute.No quotation marks," " and it's hardly recognizable their talking,it.'s just more words! XP)

Character Criteria....

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Hometown:

Starter Pokemon:

Pokemon Team:

Okay then! A world of adventures and dreams await! Let's go!
last edited on Apr 03, 2015 at 02:18AM

Pokémon 2504 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 2504

over a year ago misshedgehog said…
Abagail: have you ever know what it like it like a roller coaster the up and downs there times im so happy but there times im crying my eyes out. who he even care if i did i wish i die i wish he havent brought me to the host then at least i wont be like this *crying*
over a year ago Nojida said…
"What you have discribed just now is called life" Magia says, her voice being kinda cold "One time you're so happy you want to jump, sometimes you're so sad you want to die. That's what life is, that's how it goes. Life's a game made for everyone, you can't stop living just because you don't like how its rules go. And in such a young age... It's like you're giving up right before the game has even started..." she says. She was glad they didn't have to talk about her love problems, but she wasn't so happy she had to talk about Abagail's. She has technically saying the same things, over and over again. Abagail was the one who refused to listen.
yumi walking around and see magia and Abagail and said

yumi: hi abby who your friend
last edited over a year ago
Magia looks up at the boy. She had no idea who he was, and why did he call Abagail 'Abby'? She simply stays silent, trying to hide a face of akwardness.
Abagail: magia this is yumi my twin

yumi: nice to meet you
(Oh wait, I just remembered. Wasn't Sam supposed to be dead?)
(i dont reminder i think that in the other pokemon rp)
(No, it was in this one, because I remember I was the one doing Red)
(then i'll replace sam with yumi i'll fix the post too)
"Oh, it's nice to meet you, too.." Magia says weakly. She kinda felt like a stranger now..
over a year ago Taika said…
"I didn't even get a say in that..."Matt said absent-mindedly,walking down the roads of pallet again.He had no family,so he had no need to buy any gifts,nor to receive any,so he could do what he wanted that day.He wasn't going to Leo's House.It's not that he didn't want to go,but he'd be a stranger to her family,of whomhe'd be celebrating with.He'd be intruding on their holidays,and he didn't want to do that.So,he was going to find Leo,and tell her he wasn't going.Simple as that.But now,he was nervous.What if she was upset at him for not going?What if she cried or something?What if she turned into an alien and blasted him away?Well,okay,that loast one wouldn't happen,and he doubted Leo of all people would cry,so he figured she might be upset.For some reason,the thought of her crying made him depressed.She was usually all happy,sometimes angry,but never,ever,crying.Straying off from his thoughts,he started to look at whatever stores he found,seeing if he might find her in one.
(Oho, those are some deep thoughts you make for Leo there, Matty-Boy >:3)

Magia simply scraced her head. She didn't really know what to say.. Now that Abagail's sister is here, she was going to comfort her herself. She looks out of the window a bit, remembering how Leo just dragged her into the shop and left Matt in the park. How quilty can a person feel only in one day? She hated the fact that her mother was going to spend Christmas alone again, and the fact that Matt was going to spent them alone for the first time.. It wasn't her fault that he would, just that she couldn't help in any way... She looks out of the window again, to see a familiar kid's figure passing by. "Matt!" she exclaims, quickly running out of the shop.
Abagail watches magia leave

yumi hug Abagail
(You're point?*Narrows eyes at Nojida*)

Matt hears his name,and turns to see Magia,running out of a shop."Huh?Oh,what's up Magia."He said,as he stopped walking.He had wondered why the thought of aliens crossed his mind before,even more so,why someone crying would make him depressed.A little sad,sure,as crying alone mad him down for a while,especially if he couldn't help.But depressed?Over a single person crying?That was just weird.He figured that it'd be the same with anyone if they cried,due to something he did.If he saw Magia,Aaron,or anyone cry because of something he did,he'd feel way more upset than normal.However,he wouldn't be depressed.What would make one person different?If one person,who was your friend,cried,then what's the difference from another friend crying?My thoughts are confusing me today...must be the weather...Matt thought.Still though,there isn't a difference,is there?Whether or4 not their the same person,he'd feel the same if two of his friend cried.He'd feelb upset,but with one person in particular,he was depressed.hy though?Was his brin simply acting up from the cold weather,which wasn't really cold,or was his thoughts just that confusing?Why was he even thinking this much in the first place?He wasd going to tell Leo he couldn't go,and then he wound up to crying and depression.Honestly,he had no idea had no idea what was wrong with him.Did he hit his head or something?No no,that wasn't it.He sighed inwardly,and decided he'd dwell on it later.But it wouldn't go away,not even for a while.It was likee the thought demanded attention in his mind,and Matt had no choice but to comply.He himself was curious as to the answer of this mini-problem himself,but had no idea how to go about solving it.
yumi: i know your have been broken but please when you go to sleep tonight resist him abby if you dont you will follow the same path the other girls in our family and the curse will take you i dont want to kill my twin to free your soul got it?

Abagail: i'll try resisting him yumi........
(Nooothing, he just showed everything a boy thinks when he has a cruuuush *fangirl smiles at Taika*)

"Matt, hey" Magia says, stopping infront of Matt. Noticing his expression, she couldn't help but tilt her head a bit. He looked a bit confused... Correction, a lot confused, as if he just watched the third movie of The Hobbit. What was in his mind? "Um, are you okay? You look kinda..." she pauses for a second, as she wasn't so sure if the right word was 'confused', but she continued "...confused.. Did something happen?"
yumi: come on lets go sis

Abagail: yes yumi.....

*yumi and Abagail walk out and past magia and matt and yumi have a look a dread*
(WHAT!?You must be losing your marbles,Nojida,)

Matt snapped out of his thoughts to see Magia,now looking at him,then realized he'd been looking confused."Huh?OIh,i'm fine,just thinking about something.."
Abagail: hi matt this is yumi my twin

yumi: hey
(Well, if you tried to show something else, I have to say, you did not succeed at all)

"Are you sure?" Magia asks. Matt was lost in his thoughts a lot, but not always having that confused look, It must've been something important, and interesting "What were you thinking about?"
yumi: magia can we talk girl to girl

Abagail: yumi......
(Yeah yeah,whatever,Nojida XP)

"Huh?Uh,well,i was thinking that i couldn't stay with Leo's family,even though she commanded us to,because i'd be intruding on her family holdiay stuff...."He paused."then i ggot nervous about how she'd react.At first,i thought she might be a bit upset,then i thought she might cry,and then i thought she'd transform into an alien and bast me away.."He scratched his head."And then when i crossed out the alien thing,and i figured that i'd never seen Leo cry,since she's always happy about something.."He stopped again."But then i thought i'd get depressed if i ever saw her cry,and i didn't know why.I figured that anyone cryinng would make me upet,but it wouldn't depress me.Then i figured that it was because i'd be the one that made her upset.Making people cry makes me more upset than just seeing someone cry,,but it doesn't depress me..."He stopped again>"But after hat,i thought it was because she was a friend..but,even if i made you or Aaron upset,i'd be really upset about it,but even then,i wouldn't be depressed..."He crossed his arms."So i wondered whhat made her any different fom you guys,which is really my problem.."He finished,frowning.
over a year ago pipiqueen said…

leo was busy with her bouquet of flowers .....she was thinking of the best person to give it to.....her "mom dad?or....or...someone else..?"she thought....."I GIVE UP...."she cries out loud."buying gifts certainly isn't easy......"she said out loud again....suddenly she realized she wasn't alone......a lot of people were around her and they were all staring at her......her face became red as a tomato....."hee....hee...excuse me...!"she stammered and made a dash out of the section................
"what was i thinking...?"she asks making her way to the counter..........there to her greatest surprise ,stood everyone!matt magia abigail......"guyz......hi there..!"she says going towards them.she notices abigails filled eyes....."probably silver again......."she thinks,she was used to abigails complaining about how silver leaves and stuff.....................................­...­...­.,a­nd then quite unusually, she notices the expression on matt's face...it wasn't often that she saw the look.......he was surely worried........"why do you look so gloomy now???"she asks tilting her head.....not quite realising that matt was upset about what to say to her.............

leo's winter coat!
leo's winter coat!
Nojida commented…
Pretty! X3 over a year ago
pipiqueen commented…
thnx!after all,who made it?XD!lol! over a year ago
(Matt got a crush on Leo! >X3)

"Um, Matt was just thinking about something.." Magia says, scraching her head a bit. Matt sure was talking a lot these days, and it was really hard to follow... He's one of those people who say what they feel outloud, after all. But what she did get out of all that was that he was feeling depressed watching Leo crying. He wouldn't feel the same if he saw any other of his friends cry, just Leo. That gave her a thought.... Could it be, that he actually had a crush on Leo? "That would be cute..." Magia thinks to herself, getting a small fangirl smile, the same she used on her friend, back in Unova, everytime he was mentioning the girl he liked.
(wowsers.........!isn't that cute?)

"what were you thinking matty boy.........?"she asks in her usual 'spill the beans' voice.......leaning forward................yeah,people did usually get annoyed by her 'spill the beans' way of talk....but she just liked knowing things.................

(It is, but Taika is trying to defend poor Matty-Boy! XP)

Magia covers her mouth to hide her sight giggle. She could answer the question for Matt, but then she would add a tiny bit more, and she wasn't sure if she wanted so much to do that. She could get to the main point, or tell Leo that Matt had a crush on her. Ehehehe....
((he is .........he is....nothing we could do about it.........)

"and why are you gigling?"leo asks turning to magia..........
(We'll make him say the truth.....by stealing his cupcakes! >X3)

"Who me?" Magia asks stopping her giggles, and changing them into a sheepish grin "No big reason!" she says, placing her hands into her pockets all innocently.
(yup..........mission steel matty cupcakes on!)

"i know that look..........."she says leaning forward....and nudging her ..........."like i say,spill the beans!"
(I'll get my TMNT smoke balls and rope and we'll sneak into Matty's house XP)

Magia stucks out her tonque childishly "No can do!" she peeks at Matt a little and smiles, he was the one who had to tell.
(cool!i'll get my water guns! so,where is matty's house,anyway?in pallette town?XD)

(you know what?we r kinda ....you know.......imagining things...???well, we can't be certain until matty returns whether matt does have a crush..............!)

"are we playing 'guess what i am thinking'game?"she asks closing her eyes and nodding side to side....
(That's the only thing we know XP)
(As outsiders, and girls, it is our right to imagine things. It doesn't matter if what we think is right or wrong, until someone comes in and proves the opposite)

Magia closes her eyes and nods as well "Go ahead and try to guess. I bet you won't manage to find out!" she says playfully. It was one of those times...that her mood changes in a flash..
(yup..........!)
(girls rock! 2 things we r good at :-love advice and imagining!XD)

"um.......matt....um........let's see....."she says accepting the challenge "um....how 'bout......matt want's to......go to a movie?"leo asks knowing that it is the most less probable thing..............
(Yeah girl! XD But Matty-Boy refuses to accept our love advices D:)

Magia almost bursts out laughing "N-nope!" she says, not managing to hide a snicker.
(uh-huh!......uh-huh......you've got a point there..........*listens intensly*..)

"how 'bout........i know !he wants a chocolate!maybe snickers...or mars...or anything....."leo says laughing too........
(Next time we see him, we're gonna trap him and force him to listen! *poses dramatically under dramatic spottlight*)

"Nope!" Magia says, now laughing "No, no aaaaand nope!" she says with her playfull tone.
(*poses by your side as music starts* ofcourse!there's no escape from us ....now.......*evil laugh*)

"i know this is right.............."leo suddenly says brightening up...."matt....has a secret crush!"she says grinning
(Wait what kind of music started playing? XP)

"Ding ding ding! You got it!" Magia cheers clapping. That and, well, she'll leave the rest for later...
(something like so magic-y and evil-y??? )

"yay!"leo cheers too"who is it?"she asked..........
(Ooh, right! Fear us, Matty-Boy!)

"Weeeeeell...." Magia says peeking at Matt, who didn't seem to want to answer "...Let's leave that for later! He was actually thinking about something else too, and so have I, so I think it's the best to let you know the other one first" she says, tryingto keep on her playfull tone.
(i know !karoake of disney's 'arabian nights'!would be perfecto.....)

"okay............what's the first one?"leo asks..............

(Ooom, never heard of it XP)

"Well.." Magia starts "We find it really sweet that you invited us to your house for Christmas, but we won't feel good, being in there... We might feel like strangers, so that's why we kinda want to pass..." she says, not being nervous. She knew the alien thingy wasn't true, but she wouldn't bet on it at the moment...
(well, hear it now!)

"well, i know you'll feel the way...it's natural....but....christmas is somehing that is supposed to be spent with people......... rather than yourself........"leo says trying to hide her disappointment "but ...i guess you could have it your way......though,it would be nice if you could join....."she says not sure how to make it clear that it wouldn't be a bother.........
(Watching that video feels kinda strange ^^')

Magia looks down, trying to find something to say "Um.. I'm sorry, Leo.. It's just that....we don't want to be in your way, while you are celebrating with your family... No offence..." she scraches her head a bit.. She knew Leo was upset now, and she was as well... But it would just feel strange celebrating with their friend's family.....and not their own...
((it is supposed to be creepy....XP)

"oh well!"leo says forcing a smile....."it is your wish!and don't think that i am upset or anything.........,like i said,it's your choice.....but don't say i didn't ask........."she says trying not to sound too upset.......
(No, not creepy.. Just strange.. ^^')

"I'd never say you didn't ask!" Magia says smiling "It's really kind of you, and I appreciate it that you're trying to help, in any way you can!" she says, and claps her hands "But enough for that! You were buying presents, weren't you? Need any help?"
(um.....doesn't strange and creepy mean the same...?well,almost?)

"nope!"she says"i could manage it myself!she says ,walking off...."catch ya later.....matt,magia!"
(No, not really XP Strange could be anything that seems weird while creepy could be anything weird and scary)

"Um, see ya.." Magia says waving, confused. Was Leo upset of them, and didn't want their company now? "Baka baka baka!" Magia thinks to herself, knocking her head. Now she was feeling quilty again...
(alrightX3 ....i give up.....creepy and strange isn't the same..............!0

leo goes back to the bouquet..... do whatever you want..... she thinks......i don't really care........though she did care...........she lifts the bouquet ,asks for it to be packed and goes out of the store...........she goes directly to the big tree under which she was reading fullmetal alchemist...........
and thinks maybe i should not have even asked......... she thinks maybe they found it upsetting too............silly me,i do things on instincts and it turns out all awkward............. .
pipiqueen commented…
g2g!see ya tmrw! over a year ago