Pokémon Pokémon Adventure: Kanto! Legendary Saga!

Taika posted on Jan 24, 2014 at 10:39PM
3 months ago, Team Rocket made an attempt at taking over the pokemon league. However, due to the combined effort of several trainers, they were defeated. Afterwards, they began seeking power, this search leading to the Legendary Pokemon. With control over such power, there's no telling how much terror would befall the world. So in order to protect the world from such a fate, Professor Oak began tracking these legendaries down, in hopes of capturing them before team rocket.

Rules!

-No godmodding!

-No swearing/use of profanity

-No sexual themes

-Try to use proper grammer,and don't talk like you're texting on a cell phone.

Example:"r u ok?"

-No one line posts

Example:"Bob ate the burger"

-Kanto Pokemon only

Hmm,that should be about it....

(P.S-They invented Quotation marks," " for a reason you know.It's been a reoccuring problem with people not using them,and just saying things like,as i quote,but won't use their name,or Character's Name"~INSERT NAME~ said i know you can do it you just got to show you stength you know how weak they think you is and then smiled then said thank you for lunch then walk away with a smile."Unqoute.No quotation marks," " and it's hardly recognizable their talking,it.'s just more words! XP)

Character Criteria....

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Hometown:

Starter Pokemon:

Pokemon Team:

Okay then! A world of adventures and dreams await! Let's go!
last edited on Apr 03, 2015 at 02:18AM

Pokémon 2504 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 2504

over a year ago TAIKAMODO said…
"No,not Hydrophobia...but....we are in the middle of one of the feircest oceans in all of Kanto and behind us is a cave which is about to collapse....."Matt said nervously."But besides that,we're in Tempest Ocean,the only Ocean that is within 100 meters of Tempest mountain,where Zapdos is,and Tempest ocean is known for having constant water spouts,which are tornadoes that are a combinations of wind,and water....it looks fine now,but it could change in a matter of seconds..."
over a year ago Nojida said…
"Oh my..." Magia murmurs, looking at the oceans that were infront of them. The way Matt said it, it looked like they had to get out of there as fast as they could, before anything bad happens...
"Maybe i'm being Melodramatic here,but,it doesn't look good...."Matt trailed off,before he took a deep breath."Okay,the way i see it,the most immediate danger here is the cave,so,first,we need to get out of here...i can use Pidgeot to fly,but,do you guys have anything?"
over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
Niki: I've got Firelight. I can fly on him.

memyma
"Okay,anybody else got a ride?"Matt asked.He wasn't gonna get caught off guard.Not this time,never again.
over a year ago pipiqueen said…
Leo bit her lower lip."i...i..i think i left dragonite in my house....can't believe this.....right at the time of need....."She said face palming....
Matt shrugged."You can ride with me,and if Magia doesn't have a ride,she can ride with Niki."He explained.
"Well, fortunately, I have Togekiss with me" Magia says, relieved that she didn't leave Togekiss at the Pokemon Center today.
Leo blushed a bit..."if it's ...if it's okay with you..."She said...looking at the ground.......45vb v4 4 v
"Uh,no problems here.."He said,blushing slightly himself.

aadbnm,bta
"Awwwwww, you two are blushing again!" Magia says, getting into shipper mode again.
Leo gives Magia 'the look' ......"you seriously should be.......trying to find a pokemon to fly ....right now.."
erc5xd2345rcv3c
"But I just said that I had a Pokemon to fly" Magia says, blinking at Leo blankly.

gvyicdash!
last edited over a year ago
Leo shrugged...,"guess i wasn't listening....."she said trying to remember when Magia said that......

irijewjiei
Niki: So we're good to go? And what about Abagail?

popsicles!
"where is she by the way.....?"Leo asked looking around......mcmofdxxxssw
"I thought she was with us!" Vee exclaims.
"So she wasn't following?" Ruby asks looking at the cave with a worried expression.
"I had pidgeot use detect just now,and she's not in this cave.She got out already.But we can't spend anymore time here!We gotta go now!"Matt grabbed Leo's hand,turning red again,and pulled her on pidgeot."Everyone,get ready to fly!"
over a year ago misshedgehog said…
(what going on)
(Everyone's out of the cave and are about to leave the island or wherever they are, I didn't exactly get where we were XP)
"Aw, you turned red again!" Magia says with a giggle, taking out Togekiss' Pokeball and sending him out, then getting on his back, "Now you'll have to fly fast!" she says to the bird Pokemon, which replies with a nod.
(Niki calls out Firelight)
Niki: Okay, bud, let's fly!
(hops on Firelight's back as he prepares to take off)
obviously,leo turned red too...........but she puts that aside and says,"we better leave before it's...too late......"..............
"Okay,let's go!"He shouts as everyone takes off.

q34hw.f
(Firelight smiles as he flies)
Firelight: Feels good to be back in the air again.
"I know right?" Togekiss asks, taking a big breath as he flies.

cdebuofea!
Niki: So, where exactly are we headed to?

rainbow llamas
Matt stood up,stretching out his arms.."I love this fresh air!It feels like we haven't done anything exciting in so long,even when i was scared,i felt good!"Matt said,smiling a whole lot.
"Wow Matthew, you sure talk a lot, even in situations like this" Magia says with a snicker, "But Niki's right, where are we going?"
Matt glared at her for ruining his good feeling.He made a personal note to snap a picture of her with red."We could head over to where Zapdos is right now,or go back to pallet and rest a while,you guys's choice.
"Well..." Magia says, analyzing their options in her mind, "I say we go to where Zaptos is. I mean, if we go to Pallet Town now, we'll just be wasting time. Now that we finally know where one of the legendaries is, we shouldn't miss the chance to catch it"
"That makes sense...."Matt said,putting his hands behind his head.

hakhar
"Well then, do you know which way we should go to find Zaptos, Matthew?" Magia asks, slightly smirking.
"Stop calling me matthew!It's matt!"He shouted,throwing his hands in the air."I give up..."He groaned."But,it's right there,see?The large mountain?"
"The large mountain, yeah I see it" Magia says, while laughing at Matt's expected and hilarious reaction.
"what's wrong with mathew?"Leo asked unexpectedly..."i think it sounds better...and cuter...."
Matt turned red again,and was quiet for a little while.Then scratched his head."Y'know,her calling me matthew,and me retaliating,is kinda like a tradition,maybe a way to lighten the mood a little..."He started."So for now,i'l deal with it."He shot a death glared at magia.He was seriously gonna get her.
'i still think Mathew is cuter.."she added in a rather hushed tone.......
vtthckcvtgb
"I am soo shipping you guys~!" Magia says, trying hard not to giggle like a fangirl, but having that huge fangirl grin on her face.
"what an awsesome idea!"Leo said in a sarcastic manner..............
"Yeah,i'm honored.."matt added his two cents,his words even more sarcastic."But,you and red have kissed,hugged,and all kinds of stuff,so if we go by your rules,technically you and red would be '"Cannon",right?Since Cannon means true?"
"Cannonshipping? No.. I think that one already exists..." Magia says, scanning her memory to remember where she has heard a shipping named that, mostly trying to avoid to show that she was actually a bit embarrassed, "Eh, well. I'll search for it later. But you, Matthew, have already told Leo that you like her, so it's just a matter of time for you two to do the same things..."
"What...?"Leo practically screamed......it was because god's grace that she din't fall off pidgeot.......
Matt turned pale,and froze.He'd completely forgotten about that.He had said that,but he'd hoped everyone had forgotten it.So it's just a matter of time before you two do the same things...The words echoed in his head,and he nearly fainted.
"Whoa, I think Matt fell in a coma again" Magia says, although she knew that Matt had turned pale because of what she said. She was trying hard not to laugh at the two's reactions.
"don't laugh....magia!"leo said in a very faint voice which you could hardly hear.......
"Your right."He said lowly.You couldn't see his eyes,because he didn't have on his headband or weird hat thing,so his hair was loose."If she likes me,then you're probably right,but answer me this:Has she ever in her life,said she likes me?If so,tell me,'cause i can't remember."His voice was still low,but loud enough to hear."And until she says that she likes me,you have no evidence,do you?"
"Y'know, Matthew, some girls are just afraid to tell how they feel about someone" Magia says, "It's true, Leo hasn't said it yet, but I can't help it, seeing how she's always blushing around you" she says, having that soft shipper's smile.
"Still,not evidence 'till she says it out her own mouth...."Matt countered.

srthbgtfbs
Leo knew where this conversation was going.........she knew eventually all eyes were gonna fall on her....she needed to act quick,make a decision.....
"Wow, you sure don't get a shipper's mind, Matthew" Magia says sighing.

hgdsayu!