Pokémon Pokémon Adventure: Kanto! Legendary Saga!

Taika posted on Jan 24, 2014 at 10:39PM
3 months ago, Team Rocket made an attempt at taking over the pokemon league. However, due to the combined effort of several trainers, they were defeated. Afterwards, they began seeking power, this search leading to the Legendary Pokemon. With control over such power, there's no telling how much terror would befall the world. So in order to protect the world from such a fate, Professor Oak began tracking these legendaries down, in hopes of capturing them before team rocket.

Rules!

-No godmodding!

-No swearing/use of profanity

-No sexual themes

-Try to use proper grammer,and don't talk like you're texting on a cell phone.

Example:"r u ok?"

-No one line posts

Example:"Bob ate the burger"

-Kanto Pokemon only

Hmm,that should be about it....

(P.S-They invented Quotation marks," " for a reason you know.It's been a reoccuring problem with people not using them,and just saying things like,as i quote,but won't use their name,or Character's Name"~INSERT NAME~ said i know you can do it you just got to show you stength you know how weak they think you is and then smiled then said thank you for lunch then walk away with a smile."Unqoute.No quotation marks," " and it's hardly recognizable their talking,it.'s just more words! XP)

Character Criteria....

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Hometown:

Starter Pokemon:

Pokemon Team:

Okay then! A world of adventures and dreams await! Let's go!
last edited on Apr 03, 2015 at 02:18AM

Pokémon 2504 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 2504

over a year ago Nojida said…
Magia hesitates for a bit, then sighs "Alright, I'll stay to talk with you" she says. Now that she thinks about it, Abagail seems to know about love problems better than her, so she might know the answer to why Magia has been feeling strange around Red lately... But, judging from Abagail's mood, she probably didn't want to talk about these things right now...
over a year ago misshedgehog said…
Abagail: yumi can you leave so me and magia can talk?
yumi: ok abby
*yumi leaves the room*
Abagail: magia if you and me are so trouble in love why dont we move away we can move to the city and start over.....
"Well, actually.." Magia says "My hometown is in Unova, which means I was going to go back there anyway. But I'm not going ot do that yet, because we're still waiting for Prof Oak to locate the legendaries so we can capture them, before Team Rocket does" she finishes. She didn't exactly understand what Abagail meant, but she knew they couldn't leave Pallet yet.
Abagail: when you going back to unova can you take me with you?
"Huh?" Magia asks a bit confused "Why would you want to go to Unova with me?"

gyiho;vfws!
Abagail: to start over to live a new life maybe meet new people and maybe even my true love a love that isnt using me to save his own butt so matt wont kill him he dont love me he pretends to love me it more of im only keep you around so i dont die
"I think I can see what you mean.." Magia says. She didn't really disagree with Abagail, a new beggining is always a bit nice, and a few times, the only choise "Alright, when I go back to Unova, I'll take you with me! But I'm not planning to stay there for long"
Abagail: were you go i go ok?
*hug magia*
"Gotcha!" Magia says hugging Abagail back, a friendly smile on her face.

veaguod!
Abagail: what do you think of silver love i think its fake when i was in the hostpital and it was they day he brought me there once the doctor said im going to ok he leave me alone and wont he cheek up on me scent i almost die again due to silver im sad and mad i think love is fake it like a drug you think it good for you but it not?
"I don't know, I honestly don't" Magia says, looking down "I don't have much experience with such things, even if I do have someone at the moment. The truth is," she looks up at Abagail "I'm having my own love problems right now, so I'm not sure if I can solve yours..."
Abagail: maybe we can help eachother
"You probably don't want my help" Magia says, placing her hands in her jacket's pockets "I'm useless in this kind of situations"
Abagail: but i do want your help
"Really now?" Magia asks a bit surprised "Well I guess I could do my best, even if I'm useless at love problems.."
last edited over a year ago
Abagail: i'll even help you
over a year ago Taika said…
"Can i help too?I may not be 'in love' with anyone,or have any problems,but maybe an outside opinion could help!"Matt said,appearing from nowhere.He had woken up,and found Abagail's house.When he was walking towards it,her sister said Magia was there too,and they were talking about their problems."Besides,neither of you is exactly in a good mood,so your judgement isn't at 100% right now anyway!"
Abagail: ok matt you can help

yumi: i'll go make us tea
*yumi goes and me tea*
over a year ago Taika said…
"Yay!"Matt cheered."But,what are your problems exactly?"He asked.He wanted to help,but,he needed to know what he was helping with first.
Abagail: love i think silver is just useing to make sure you dont kill him think about he only there if im hurt or near death
(The great Ellie, A.K.A. Nojida, is back!)
(yay)
Magia stays silent. She wasn't sure how to answer a question like that, so she hoped Matt was.
Abagail: i feel so mad i dont like it anymore if silver want to wast his life away fine by me but do not drag me down too i got dreams that i want to come true
"Then maybe you can do that" Magia says "Stop thinking about Silver if he's bothering you so much. If you feel that you don't like him anymore, then just move on" she says, now kinda knowing what to say "Besides, you're still a teenager. You have your whole life ahead of you"
Abagail: true but it feel like my mind and heart are at war with each other one saying get a grip girl unless your dying to cry your eyes out but my heart saying none of it true silver loves you maybe he shy with girls or not use to being loved maybe he was abuse as a kid
"Well, the heart doesn't really have an opinion" Magia says "The mind is the one controlling it, what you think your heart says is your mind's deepest thoughts. You only have to figure out what you think about Silver and your mind will stop that war inside you" she finishes.
Abagail: i dont even know what to do anymore...i have such a headace
*Abagail rub her head*
"Maybe you should think less about it" Magia suggests

guivfyidx!
Abagail: maybe.. what love trouble are you having magia?
*still rubbing her head*
"Well I guess it's not really different from yours.." Magia says, scraching her head and looking down.
Abagail: red better not be hurting you like how silver does with me. men there all pigs but there are only a few out there who are not pigs like matt and neal there nice boys
"Neal?" Magia asks, titling her head. She doesn't remember meeting a boy named Neal...
Abagail: hes a boy i met in the dream were he seem very nice
yumi: maybe neal your soulmate some say when ever you seen a person and they help you or make you happy its fate way saying meet your future love

Abagail: yumi......
(Now that seems like an interesting twist XD)
"Huh...?" Magia asks in total confusment.

gvyi;lavcaewd! (Curse the one liners!)
yumi: have you ever seen a boy in your dream and he make you so happy but when you wake up you feel sad intill you find him in the awake world
"Wait.." Magia says trying to catch up "Do you mean a random boy that you have never seen before, or a boy you have already met, and you're just dreaming about him?"
yumi: its always diffent

Abagail: i met him in my dreams he had a gasly with him
"Then I guess I haven't met him.." Magia says, scraching her head "But maybe I have, can you tell me how he was like?"
Abagail: he seem kind and sweet i guess he into dreams worlds and i guess he likes ghost pokemon *Abagail tell magia what neal look like*
"Hmmm...." Magia says thinking "A friend of mine has told me about a boy like that, too.. I wonder if he's the same one you saw" she says.
Abagail: i hope i can meet him again
yumi: if he is your soul mate but if you want i can tell you a little about your future by using my cards
"Is it possible to see the future by using cards?" Magia asks, titling her head. She had heard of something like that, but never really believed it as true
yumi: not everything only bits of it like how many kids you will have or i can show you how i do it *yumi pull out a deck of cards*
"Okay" Magia says, watching her curiously.

guovcVFG!
*yumi lay 15 cards face down so noone can see it picture*
yumi: magia pick out 5 cards then hand them to me
"Uh, okay" Magia says. She stares at the cards for a second, then picks out 5 random and hands them to Yumi
(what do you want the cards to say)
(Let's see.. Maybe something like: 'You'll have two kids and marry someone from the past'. How dramatic that sounded XP)
(ok)
yumi: you will have two kids and marry someone from the past
*yumi reset the cards for Abagail*