Pokémon Pokémon Adventure: Kanto! Legendary Saga!

Taika posted on Jan 24, 2014 at 10:39PM
3 months ago, Team Rocket made an attempt at taking over the pokemon league. However, due to the combined effort of several trainers, they were defeated. Afterwards, they began seeking power, this search leading to the Legendary Pokemon. With control over such power, there's no telling how much terror would befall the world. So in order to protect the world from such a fate, Professor Oak began tracking these legendaries down, in hopes of capturing them before team rocket.

Rules!

-No godmodding!

-No swearing/use of profanity

-No sexual themes

-Try to use proper grammer,and don't talk like you're texting on a cell phone.

Example:"r u ok?"

-No one line posts

Example:"Bob ate the burger"

-Kanto Pokemon only

Hmm,that should be about it....

(P.S-They invented Quotation marks," " for a reason you know.It's been a reoccuring problem with people not using them,and just saying things like,as i quote,but won't use their name,or Character's Name"~INSERT NAME~ said i know you can do it you just got to show you stength you know how weak they think you is and then smiled then said thank you for lunch then walk away with a smile."Unqoute.No quotation marks," " and it's hardly recognizable their talking,it.'s just more words! XP)

Character Criteria....

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Hometown:

Starter Pokemon:

Pokemon Team:

Okay then! A world of adventures and dreams await! Let's go!
last edited on Apr 03, 2015 at 02:18AM

Pokémon 2504 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 2504

over a year ago Nojida said…
(*Smacks you* You think too big of yourself! XD)

"Please, it's not just some random memory I'm going to keep" Magia says, taking out an album "It's for my album! I have been taking photos throughtout my entire journey in Kanto, and your confession is going in it" she smiles a bit "Because a journey is always fun, and I have to keep every single memory of it!"
Nojida commented…
Gah, typed together! XP over a year ago
over a year ago pipiqueen said…
(yeah!mr.heads on the cloud!)

(would you just kill me?for the past couple of hours,the comments are getting all messed up!)

(i'm blank!B(...........)
last edited over a year ago
"Sorry, museum's over!" Magia says, hiding her camera into her bag. The previous picture was the one of Matt and Leo, but she still didn't want to show it. As well as some other pictures she had before that...

(g2g for lunch)
(my brains gonna explode!i'm trying to study this sanskrit poem...for like hours(there's a test tmrw,and i'll probably be heartbroken if i don't get above 95 %,gotta study!)....and i'm not done,thnx to this rp!so gotta go too!)

"whatever!"leo says shrugging..."i gotta figure this note out!"she says thinkin over and over!"got it!"she yells and runs off at top speed!
over a year ago Taika said…
Matt runs too."What re you talking about?He asked her while running.
(*Singsong* Blank, blank, blaaaaank~)
(I,Taikamodo the great,the ultimate hero,is here!)
(If you are the ultimate hero, then find a way to make me not being blank XP)
(seriously,u shouldn't b praising urself soo much,taika.........!!XD)

"me?i am searching for a key!"leo says "later!"she heads towards what appears to be a small lake!"why din't i notice this before?"she says as she makes her way to the little lake which seem to be filled with life......................
(You know what? Taika is not the ultimate hero XP)
(Now, since Magia's busy trying to figure out her feelings, I'm gonna use a different character!)

Meanwhile, a girl with black hair and blue eyes was watching Leo from somewhere. (I'm honestly not in the mood to discribe her XP)
(i know that!taika is not the ultimate hero!!!)

"why do i feel like i am being watched?"leo says staring around!but she just ignores the feeling and just continue siting at the bank.....................
pipiqueen commented…
g2g for dinner!hopefully,i'll be back bfore bed! over a year ago
(We shall destroy! XD)

"Pirates..." The girl says to herself, still watching Leo. She wasn't sure why, but she kinda felt that this needed to be reported.
(Taikamodo The Great has returned!)

Matt found Leo,after seeing the Small Lake."What's this place?"Matt asked,wondering how come Pallet was only this big when he was looking around.
(we sure shall.....................................­oh please taika,give us a break!!!)

leo was about to reply when she spotted a child watching her..."who is that?"she asks herself as she goes nearer to the girl......
(Where is Taikamodo going anyway? XP)

"Dang it, I've been spotted!" the girl thinks to herself, and quickly hides somewhere else, as fast as a Purrloin. She wasn't sure why, but didn't really want to be seen that moment, even though she had no idea what those people were doing. She was just curious, maybe.
(gooooneee!!!!! *pleased grin*)

leo sighs"i am not going to harm you....i was just looking for something....."leo says shrugging...." please come out.............."she says .........suddenly something flew above them..it was orange and red............"i knew it.....!!just like it was inscribed..."leo whispers............
(*Sneakers, then gets a smirk* Saaay, now that Matty-boy likes Leo, will she get the same feelings as well?)

The girl looks up to see something orange and red. She keeps staring at it curiously, trying to figure out what it was.
(you are sooo gonna pay for asking that question!!!*evil me spirit exorcist is released*)

"moltress....."leo whispers making sure to keep her voice low.................."it is the time.......when the great moltress appears at this lake.....and ....and.....the doorway finally opens!" (i sure am making a lot of theories!but.............your still gonna pay *evil me spirit exorcit grins,eeeevil grin*)
(*Bursts out laughing so loud my mom throws hot soup in my face XD*)

"Molrtes!" The girl exclaims, but quickly covers her mouth. She had heard a lot about Molrtes, both from Ms Fennel, and some people from Kalos.
(*evil me spirit exorcit....advances towards you......*)

moltres...the doorway....but she still needed to wait till midnight................."that's moltress alright..."she says staring at the sky........"5 hrs till midnight.........!"
(Hehe... *uses RP powers and disappears*)

"Midnight?" The girls asks under her breath. Speaking about that...."Yaaaawn...." she makes a huge yawn. She has simply exhausted...
(*uses evil powers and locates you*you can run,but i'll find you........)

"yup!"leo says"is your house nearby...?"she asks
(Not if I drop this conversation! XD)

The girl yawns again "This is Kanto, right?" she asks rubbing her eye "Well, Prof Fennel's lab is in Unova, so..." she yawns "..not really"
Nojida commented…
Wow, I typed 'running' XP over a year ago
pipiqueen commented…
XD (though i don't quite get what you mean........) over a year ago
(go ahead!that's what i wanted in the first place!)
"you sure are sleepy.........!"leo says...."i'll come with you to...um...wheever you stay....!"
"I don't really stay anywhere" The girl says forcing a smile, then shakes her head "And, no worries, I'll be fine! Anyway, I'm sorry I hid like that before, I just felt awkward" she laughs nervously, scraching the back of her head.
"that's alright!"leo says"soo.....how do you expect to survive the night...?"leo asks frowning......
"Oh that's not hard" The girl says "I'm either going to sleep in a Center, or just sleep in the forest" she says with a childish smile.
"then you'd rather go to the centre ..."leo says..."by the way,i am leo!and you are?"
"My name's Irene!" The girl replies smiling "It's great to meet you, Leo"
"great to meet you too!"leo says smiling back....."i am going to the pokemon centre right now.......ofcourse,i can't wait here by myself for 5 hrs.......you coming?"
"Sure!" Irene says with a smile "Besides, maybe I will find my reports in that Center..." she thinks to herself
"right-o!"leo says as she looks one last time at the sky for any sign of moltres.she then makes her way back to the pokemon centre,setting a memo at 12 'o' clock exact..........i am gonna find it....she thinks to herself.....................
Irene had followed Leo to the Pokemon Center, and was now asking Nurse Joy tons of unnecessary questions, like: "How do your hair stick like that?" "Why does every Nurse Joy look the same?" "How many pairs of the same shoes do you have?" "How does the Poketransfer in Kanto work?" and many more other, random and senseless questions.
leo sweatdrops at irene..."i am sorry,nurse joy!"leo says as she drags irene away......

pipiqueen commented…
g2g!see ya tmrw!!!!^-^ over a year ago
Nojida commented…
Bye! over a year ago
"Whoa!" Irene exclaims as she's being dragged. She still had a lot of qustions to ask... It wasn't everyday she'd get to visit a Pokemon Center it Kanto!
over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
Dazzle: (scoffs) You always insist you're helping, but all you do in the end is bring nightmares. Abagail, don't trust him.
(Hmm.... Now that I brought Irene in this, I dunno...)
(I'm just going to do something random, which'll hopefully go from where I left off)
Francine: You're going to love what I got you, Niki!
(And I'm gonna watch *Watches you*)
(*sweatdrop* Okay, then)
Niki: So where should we go next?
Francine: I think you know where.
(Francine leads Niki to their favorite store)
(Hmm... I wonder, should I do something random as well? Hmm...)
(Your call)
(Niki and Francine look around inside, not noticing a girl standing nearby with light brown pigtails and a red shirt)
over a year ago misshedgehog said…
Abagail: but he my friend why are you picking on us kids
Dazzle: My brother is a lot of things, but no matter what he pretends, he is not your friend.
Abagail: he is so my friend the only one i can trust big bullies
Silver: Abagail, I don't understand what's going on, but...I never meant to hurt you. I'm sorry that you got caught up in all this.
Abagail: why should i listen to bullys that pick on kids
Dazzle: It's your choice whether you want to listen or not, but Silver's words are true.
Abagail: hurt to many times *Abagail starting sounding like her normal voice*
Silver: I don't know what else to say, except that I'm sorry.