Pokémon Pokémon Adventure: Kanto! Legendary Saga!

Taika posted on Jan 24, 2014 at 10:39PM
3 months ago, Team Rocket made an attempt at taking over the pokemon league. However, due to the combined effort of several trainers, they were defeated. Afterwards, they began seeking power, this search leading to the Legendary Pokemon. With control over such power, there's no telling how much terror would befall the world. So in order to protect the world from such a fate, Professor Oak began tracking these legendaries down, in hopes of capturing them before team rocket.

Rules!

-No godmodding!

-No swearing/use of profanity

-No sexual themes

-Try to use proper grammer,and don't talk like you're texting on a cell phone.

Example:"r u ok?"

-No one line posts

Example:"Bob ate the burger"

-Kanto Pokemon only

Hmm,that should be about it....

(P.S-They invented Quotation marks," " for a reason you know.It's been a reoccuring problem with people not using them,and just saying things like,as i quote,but won't use their name,or Character's Name"~INSERT NAME~ said i know you can do it you just got to show you stength you know how weak they think you is and then smiled then said thank you for lunch then walk away with a smile."Unqoute.No quotation marks," " and it's hardly recognizable their talking,it.'s just more words! XP)

Character Criteria....

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Hometown:

Starter Pokemon:

Pokemon Team:

Okay then! A world of adventures and dreams await! Let's go!
last edited on Apr 03, 2015 at 02:18AM

Pokémon 2504 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 2504

over a year ago pipiqueen said…
(so now i am lost.....)
over a year ago TAIKAMODO said…
"Y'know,dark caves are very common for some reason....i always wondered why...but,i never got around to finding out....but maybe i can in this cave,after we find Abigail.."Matt said absent-minded like,putting one of his hands behind his head,the other holding his flashlight.
over a year ago Nojida said…
"Well then, let's hurry up and find her!" Magia says, looking at the spots the flashlight was lightening up, as she couldn't really see anything else because of the darkness.
"Yeah...wait,watch out!Pitfall there!"Matt exclaimed,jumping over one of them.

jalodjko[jekf[kofnjndcm,n[
"Woah!" Magia exclaims, also jumping over it, "Wow, guess we have to be more careful than I imagined..."
"It is a dark cave full of pits,can never be too careful there..."Matt said,jumping over another one."I mean,who knows how deep these holes are?"
(Oh yeah, forgot the walls were crashing down XP)
Suddenly, sounds could be heard from not very far away, "Hum? What was that now?" Magia asks, looking at the direction the sounds were coming from.
"Matt's eyes widened."We need to move!Now!"Matt exclaimed,grabbing magia by the arm and running for his life.
"Woah!" Magia exclaims as she's being dragged. Seeing the walls crashing down, her eyes widen as well, and starts running almost as fast as Matt.
"uh......excuse me ....seems like you forgot someone......."Leo said in a frightened tone running behind them..........
"Leo!" Magia exclaims, looking back at their friend, but then quickly looks down at the ground and jumps over a pitfall, "Phew... That was close..!"
"too close...",Leo exclaimed trembling...........rcytnkim3
"We gotta find a way to get out of here, or we'll be crashed!" Magia exclaims. She knew the others were aware of it, but just thought she should point it out.
"true....but any idea where an exit might be?"Leo asked raising her eyebrow.........
"Well..." Magia says, not really knowing where the exit was, "I..If there isn't an exit, then we should just make one!"
"good idea..."Leo said ,"do you have a pokemon that can drill...?"Leo asked....
"Well, Ruby can use Horn Drill..." Magia says, reaching for Ruby's Pokeball, only to realize that it was gone, "Wha-?!"
"no....not now.....",Leo said searching for her pokeball,which had a sandshrew..........
"Got anything, Leo?" Magia asks desperately, also trying to remember when and how Ruby managed to break out of her Pokeball and run away unnoticed.
"gotta be somewhere....",Leo said ....searching frantically.....,"i...i...i think i lost my pokeball...."she said swallowing............
"Wha-?!" Magia exclaims shocked, "At a time like this..?!" she says, avoiding some rocks that were falling from the ceiling.
"yes.....i know!it's stupid..."Leo said...

(g2g 4 lunch!brb!)
"Well, we gotta find a way to get out of here, but I don't think any of the Pokemon I have with me can help us..." Magia says looking at the ceiling, which was crashing down.

(Okie dokie)
"oh..."Leo said sighing...suddenly she spots a red thing in the distance...,"could that be..?"She exclaimed running towards it..........

(you forgot lokie!)
(Sorry for now replying sooner, I was working on a Jelsa fanfic ;3)

"What?" Magia asks curiously, running after Leo.

(Oh, okie dokie lokie! XP)
last edited over a year ago
(it's okay....and all the best!)

"my pokeball!"leo replies picking it up and releasing sandshrew.....,"yes....now,drill through right there..."Leo said pointing to a wall!

(goody!XP)
(It's actually published, I finished it a few moments ago XP)

"Wait, I have to find Vee and Ruby first!" Magia says, remembering that both Vee and Ruby were missing.
(great!hope it gets a lot of good reviews....)

"oh my!now where did those two run off to?"Leo asked...."and ,we don't have much time......"leo said pointing to the ground which seemed to be trembling............
(Yeah, we all do, except for my brother who couldn't care less XP)

"I can't believe it, why are they always running off like that..?" Magia says, mostly to herself, looking as worried as ever.
(that is to be,after all,expected!)

"well,there's no time to waste talking....let's just find them and get outta here!"Leo said.......moving backwards as the floor began to crack..............
(Yep!)

"Oh my!" Magia exclaims, looking down at the ground which had started to crack.
"Here we come, heroes to the rescue!!" Ruby suddenly said, in Pokemon language, running over to everyone, Vee sitting on her back.
"vee,ruby?"Leo said,"boy,i have never been more glad to see you.......let's just get out of here..."
rgg44evfesw
"C'mon, let's dig this wall up!" Ruby says to Leo's Sandshrew, getting redy to use Horn Drill on the wall.
"you got it!"Shandshrew replies getting it's claws ready....,"and charge....."Shandrew said running forward............
"Fire!!" Ruby exclaims running as well while Vee jumps off her back and stands next to Magia.
They both hit the wall and dust covers the whole place......when it is cleared......a big hole seem to have appeared in the wall!
"It worked..."Leo exclaimed!
(srry!network errors!)
"That's good but...." Magia says as the tunnel the two Pokemon created also starts crashing down, "It won't be safe to go through that.."
(It's alright)
"Huh?"Leo asked....rmb ohbj6
(Typos XD)
(ikr?it changes the whole sentence!)
(Yeah, I hate them!)
"I think we should make a hole on the ceiling instead, but I'm not sure if it's evetually going to fall on us or not..." Magia says looking up at the ceiling.
"You know,I know what we could do,it'd by us some time too!"He reached for a Poke'ball.He hadn't just lazed around those three months,he'd been filling up the poke'dex."Okay,Geodude,rockslide!&quo­t;G­eod­ude emerged,and used rockslide,stopping any rocks from coming towards them."Okay,now we got some time to think about this.If we make a tunnel up,we could risk it falling down on us.Make it down,and more rocks will fall down on us...but i can tell we're right near the side of the cave,where this wall here,separates us from the outside...."He returned Geodude."So the best option,is to drill a hole through this side opening."Matt explained.
"Alright..." Magia says, again being impressed by how quickly Matt thought this whole thing out. This was no time to be impressed, she thought, so she quickly turned to Ruby, "You heard him! Let's drill a hole right there!" she says, pointing at the wall Matt had told them, "Use Horn Drill!" she commands, and Ruby blasts off towards the wall using Horn Drill.
(srry again.......but,i g2g....bed time....)

"Snadshrew!"<Leo said,"Help out as well!"

gwfvaqwt
"Once the wall bursted open,matt looked out,to see if it was safe.He was panicked to see the ocean."Don't tell me this is where i think it is..."he said,nervously.
"Where are we now?" Magia asks, looking at the ocean. Then, she looked at Matt and noticed his expression, "Matt, you okay?"
over a year ago misshedgehog said…
(what happen)
"let me guess,you have hydrophobia....",Leo said seeing matt's bewilderment..............h53ev 6tyy
over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
(Niki emerges from behind them)
Niki: Phew! I'm here!
"niki?hey......glad you made it......"Leo said seeing niki.......