The Winx Club Roleplay: Cloudtower! Gym class. (all witches allowed)

pandawinx posted on Mar 20, 2011 at 08:36AM
Gym class is the room in which--- well gym class takes place.
Pyshimar Lopez (no.1 school girl crush in cloudtower) is the gym teacher, and while totally gorgeous for a teacher--- actually does his job pretty well. Do well in classes and you'll get cloud-tower coins, essential for earning cool ups.

What the rooms like- large but stuffy, the gym is filled with all sorts of odd equipment which none of the witches have heard of or know how to use. Mr. Lopez has a odd obsession with tigers and actually has a really cute (but totally vicious) pet tiger sir.Steal-lunch-a-lot, who is a cub who is well--- always stealing lunch. witches find Lord.-Steal-my-lunch one of the only cute things with fur---- if you exclude that fur coat on the high street!
Things to do-
1. Greet Mr.Lopez....and his adorable pet tiger. (warning- DO NOT FEED.)
2. attend his lesson, if your particularly good you'll get cobweb coins.
3. Do your homework. Seriously, Mr.Lopez hates it when people forget his homework- which is pretty hypocritical because he never used to do it when he was in school---- but you know.
4. Try out for the fear-leading squad. Kind of like the cloudtower version of cheerleaders.

enjoy!

(when Mr.Lopez brought a exotic pet tiger, he was not expecting this.) (below)
Gym class is the room in which--- well gym class takes place.
Pyshimar Lopez (no.1 school girl crush

The Winx Club 454 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 454

over a year ago missdada15 said…
Tanya:Helpd me??*laughes sarcasticly*HOW THE FU*K DID YOU HELP ME???
over a year ago winxlove2 said…
Chimera; amora will by sad!! Why don't you change your look become her friend and talk about tanya!!and try getting out!!
Tanya:*picks up a rock angrily and throws it into a windov near*Uhh..i fell better now*turns too Chimera*I dont care what here stupid fairy friends say!Because of you shes knows what hapend at the bar and may even...fu*king brake up!
Chimera:yeah yeah what ever!*wawes her hand and walk away*
Girl: Hillo!
Tanya:What do you want??!
Girl:I sold you and Amora and well I'm her friend so I wanna help ya!btw I don't think I'm that Grily allthou I'm a fairy!Btw I'm Raven!
Girl:I sold you and Amora and well I'm her friend so I wanna help ya!btw I don't think I'm that Grily
Tanya:*thinks a little*
1. can i trust you?
2prove it
3What do you have in mind?
Tanya:*thinks a little*
1. can i trust you?
2prove it
3What do you have in mind?
Raven:

1. Tot!
2.Prove what??
3.Well I cud tell Her that she over Reacts and that She cud Love ya more.Stop crying so much and...How to tell it??you cud um..Let her inside you??or something like that! well*flys up* do you agree or not??I need to do something else!
Tanya:*sighs*I guees iv got nothing too lose,just gain-but how thas halping me benifits you?
last edited over a year ago
Raven:that's my busyness!*wink and fly off*

WHIT AMORA:

Amora:*Crys and allready cryed out a LOT*
Raven:hey Amora!*flys there* Um...Tanya trouble??
Amora:yeah...why you're asking?
Raven:well...um...you see I had such relasion ship too!I was the bad girl and my friend is a goody goody! and well I got a weakness for something and one girl helped my out!and then well I got kinda crazy and not agen...um..you know Love when you...
Amora:fuck?
Raven:that's right!and well my girl got mad like you but then she realized! that she spends not much time whit my!meybe you just try loving her more!meybe loving her like she did whit that another girl!
Amora:*wipes the tears away*really?
Raven:yeah!um..well you think about it I should go!bey bey!*flys off to Tanya*Done!
Tanya;Really??*surprised*She really forgived me for what iv done??what did you tell her anyway
Raven:that's for my to know!soooo now I just take my part!*sucks a bit of Evil Tanya*ahh refreshing!btw you bight look at your clothies!*evil laught.Flys away*
amora:*walks there right after Raven left*hey Tanya...
Tanya:*turns around*Amora..um hay...im...*shrugs*you know..about the thing i did...ugh im as good at apologaising as Chimera is at smiling

(Whats with her closhin? xD)
(they are half black half pink xD)

Amora:*kisses her*
(hahaha!)

Tanya:i love you Amora..*thinks-um...did i just say that before her hading too say that first??*looks at her close*(Thinks-pink?I HATE pink!...but its gorgues on Amora..)
WHIT RAVEN:

Raven:here!*gives her the money*happy now??
Chimera:yes...*whit snake voice*

RAven:okey can I leave?
Chimera:yes!
Tanya:*makes up and makes out with Amora*It wont hapen ever again

Amora:I belive that*smiles and they go to CT*

Tanya:Where are you going...?

Amora:I dont want too slep alone tonight*holds her hand*

Tanya:Oh...ok*smiles*
Chimera:*walking around CT*wow*rule eyes*
Amora:Oh hay Chimy!*waves*Im gonna be at your scholle tonight
Chimera:DO NOT DARE CaLLING My THAT AGEN!!!!!!!!!!
Amora:Ok*gigels*
Chimera:*toches her neck*giggle agen and you will feel it badly!btw you can go to my room no one will by there today!
Amora:Sure,ill come but i promesd Tanya im gonna slepover ar her bed*smiles again*
Chimera:you can allways bring her bed hEAR!DON't you wanna some privacy???*smirks.walks away*
Amora:*thinks a littel*Maybe...
ChimerA;bey bey
Amora:Bay,see you later!*waves*
Amora;shall we go??
Tanya:I dont think i trust you with Chimera..

Amora:*looks up*You dont trust me?

Tanya:I trust you..but i dont trust her

Amora:Its gonna be fine*smiles,kises her and throws her on the bad*

(20 min later)

Amora:See you tomorow my love*send her a kiss*Good night!*mind moves the extra bad into Chimeras room*

Tanya:Good night*smirks*
Chimera:*Walking around the ct*
Chimera: tis is so boring!
Amora:Are you always bored?*at Chimeras back*
Chimera;nah...I some times kill,fuck,kill,laught evily, ect.
Amora:I nevr do any of thet...i just gigel,make love insted of evil laughing and fu*king as you all it*looks around*Wanna do something?Tanya got sleping already.Do you like icecreme?
Chimera;nah! I look blood taste.icecream!
Amora:*smiles*Yea,the sweet,cold,refreshinf icecreme!
Chimera:lets go shall we?*they leave*
Amora:mmmm*looks at her icecreme*Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream!my FAVORIT!*eats it all in a second and starts of another one*Soo*looks at Chimera*are you gonna pass your first semester?Am gonna pass with a B+,yeeey!
Chimera: A+...my Fav are Blood taste!*licks it*
Amora:Your that good at scholle?Cool!I wish i had soch good grads too...and Tanya,is she gonna pass the semester?Anyaway i moved a bad too your beadroom so im gonna slepover at yours i hope you didnt change your mind cause i really want too get to know you better.We havent really talkd much*continues eating*
Chimera:I don't talk much! and yeah what ever I'm not sleeping there tonight
Amora:YOur not really that social are you?*smiles sweetly*I dont mind,hay are you gonna sing up for Miss Magix?Its in 2 days.I dont think if i should enter yet..
Chimera:I will...lots of money,fame
Amora:yea,i know*thinks*I think im gonna enter too and if i win first,sacend or third price and get money i will give it too the orfenage those kids need it more then i do-i am the princess of Peacex*gigels*
Chimera:there's no point of Donating to litlle children, it's their foult they fucked their lives
Amora:How can you say that!Its not their folt that they dont have any parants!
Chimera: I was throwed away too...and I lived!now I'm Fucking hott,rich and powerfull! And look where are you!you're just rich! and I wud call you poor becouse you have no soul!*ecsidently blow up a pet shop*