The Winx Club Roleplay: Cloudtower! Gym class. (all witches allowed)

pandawinx posted on Mar 20, 2011 at 08:36AM
Gym class is the room in which--- well gym class takes place.
Pyshimar Lopez (no.1 school girl crush in cloudtower) is the gym teacher, and while totally gorgeous for a teacher--- actually does his job pretty well. Do well in classes and you'll get cloud-tower coins, essential for earning cool ups.

What the rooms like- large but stuffy, the gym is filled with all sorts of odd equipment which none of the witches have heard of or know how to use. Mr. Lopez has a odd obsession with tigers and actually has a really cute (but totally vicious) pet tiger sir.Steal-lunch-a-lot, who is a cub who is well--- always stealing lunch. witches find Lord.-Steal-my-lunch one of the only cute things with fur---- if you exclude that fur coat on the high street!
Things to do-
1. Greet Mr.Lopez....and his adorable pet tiger. (warning- DO NOT FEED.)
2. attend his lesson, if your particularly good you'll get cobweb coins.
3. Do your homework. Seriously, Mr.Lopez hates it when people forget his homework- which is pretty hypocritical because he never used to do it when he was in school---- but you know.
4. Try out for the fear-leading squad. Kind of like the cloudtower version of cheerleaders.

enjoy!

(when Mr.Lopez brought a exotic pet tiger, he was not expecting this.) (below)
Gym class is the room in which--- well gym class takes place.
Pyshimar Lopez (no.1 school girl crush

The Winx Club 454 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 454

over a year ago pandawinx said…
Mr.Lopez: (passes a group of giggling sophomores, blushing and swooning over his open shirt as he walks into the gym and out via another door, he mumbles something to Sir.Steals-lunch-a-lot, who nods.) (Whispering) Be back in five.
Sir-steals-lunch-a-lot: (slowly walks over to the cloudtower freshman, who are cooing at him)
Sir-steals-lunch-a-lot: (Looks at Angel and Adina and Purrs softly) (walks up to all the cloudtower girls who pat him very much OTT and stroke his fur the wrong way) Meow.
over a year ago missdada15 said…
Tanya:*thinks-great..there leting a guy teach tennage girls gym,he is probably a fuc*** pervent,im like sooo not falling for him...Dont know what the big deal is..the tiger?I HATE animals*
last edited over a year ago
laugh
Sir-steal-lunch-a-lot: (low pitches grumble which sounds a lot like laughing)
Angel: (strokes the tiger) You don't like animals?
Tanya:No.I HATE them
hmmm
Angel: I love them. They know how to stay out of trouble, and they don't think about the past or the future. (tickles the back of sir-steal-lunch-a-lot) I wish i could be like that.....
Tanya:pff-can you get any lamer?
Angel: (puts right hand on hip and sits up straighter, suddenly annoyed) Can you get any colder? i mean considering you have the devil's fire and all.
Tanya:OMG your so funy i forgot too laugh,what a comidian!*sarcastic*
Mr.Lopez: (walks in) Ok class, before we start the lesson, i've been told to ask you to elect your dorm leaders. Fang dorm and skull dorm are the only one's who haven't elected. Don't vote for yourself. (passes slips to both dorms)
(Fang dorm has check list, saying "tick one only":
Adina, Angel, Chimera and Silvette.)
(Skull dorm has check list saying "tick one only:
October, Maldrine, Tanya and Nova.)

Angel: (ticks "Silvette".)
Angel: (Stares at Tanya for a second but then goes back to listening to mr.Lopez.)
Tanya:(ticks Maldrene)*wispers to Maldereneand Noa*You betterpickme-or els..
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Adina: *Chuckles at Tanya's comment about Lopez* What a sick perve. Does he just expect every girl here to fall for him because he has his shirt open? Bitch please. Anyways, what about this dorm leader thing? I hardly know anyone from my dorm that well.. Eh, I guess I'll pick Chimera. Better than Angel that's for sure... *Ticks Chimera*
Angel: (trying not to laugh) (to Adina and Tanya) (whispering) He's wearing a ring. He's married.
Adina: And he's flirting with teens like this? *Grimaces* What a sick little bastard!
Angel: (shrugs) I don't really know much about him, i don't really like him that much though.......Loads of girls here seem to though. I like his pet tiger though.
Adina: *Rolls eyes* Those girls are just too ignorant to see that this man is married. I don't care too much for cats, I prefer dogs. *Smirks* You know what would be bad though? If he just walked right into our conversation. Scare me, and you're in for a world of hurt.
Tanya:*looks at Adina and Angel,thinks-I knew Adina couldent be that cool,she was probably just fakeing being on my said anyway-so what
benefit did she get out of me anywey?It must be something..*
Adina: *Hears Tanya's thoughts* Bitch. I never fake, just because I'm talking to Angel doesn't mean that I like her. *Claws start to grow* Calm down... Fuck, it's almost going to be two times in a row... I swear, if I don't do anything to get this anger out, somebody will get hurt and that's a promise...
Tanya*looks at Adina*are you alright?not that i care or anything..
Adina: *Looks at Tanya* If you don't care, than why did you ask? *Tail flicks impatiently, and eyes start going black*
Tanya:*crosses her arms*No reason*thinks-why the f*** did i ask anyway,i dont need her to be on my good side,the only person i need is me and the only person someone can trust is only himself anyway?*
Adina: Make up your mind. You ask how I am, and then don't care about me. Contradicting your thoughts... *Hears her thoughts* Not entirely true. When your moments away from death, you'll need the help of someone the most then. I don't think she understands that though... She seems way too full of herself.
Tanya:*angry*Stop reading my mind!its personal,stop protending that you care what i think,i know you want something from me-i dont know yet what but i will find out-Mind your own bussines Adina!
Adina: *Snarls* I don't want any shit from you Tanya! What do you of all people have that I could want? Uh-- Let me think... Nothing! I really don't give a fuck what happens to anybody in this room for all I care, and you're telling me to mind my own buisness? You little fucking hypocrite! You need to mind your own damn buisness! And it's not my fault you're always thinking about me! If you could read my thoughts, I really wouldn't give a shit! Because I already have a father that does plenty of that at home for me! He knows everything about me! I can't keep one secret! If I do, we end of fighting again! So don't tell me what to do Tanya, because I have about HAD IT with your bitchy attitude! *Vanishes before her demon could have done something really bad*
Tanya:*is shockd and a bit hurt by her comment but doesnt evin blink*whatever
over a year ago winxlove2 said…
(gosh girls...it toot my 30 mins to read all that!!!!)

Chimera:*votes for Adine*(in adinas mind:you now I have a posion that can make you Stop transforming when you get mad :D)
Angel: (to tanya quietly...) Um--- I'm sorry i upset your friend. Adina, her name was? (blushing and thinks- Maybe I'm not a witch after all.) Look, about your jeans, i apologize, but i don't apoligize for anything else. (thinks- THINK WITCH DAMN IT, THINK WITCH.) So....Anyone trying out for the fear-leading squad? (winces.)
Chimera:bin there,done that,left that!
Tanya:It doesnt matter...
Chimera:P.S.:I don't dance!!
Angel: Oh right. (To self- You know, that Lopez pedo, i swear i recognise him from somewhere....)
Chimera:(in angels mind:meybe in your Dirty Dreams!)*laughts*
Angel: He is like, thirty!
Chimera:nope!He is Just 25!It's Just Griffins Spell to make him look older :P
Angel: (shakes head) I know someone who's thirty and--
Mr.Lopez: Girls! You've been chatting in the corner for 15 minutes now, everyone else is doing star jumps now!
Angel: (stares at the rest of the class who are now doing exercises) Um...Do i know you from somewhere?
Mr.Lopez: No, you do not. Now for heavens sake girls, join the class---- didn't you listen to a thing going on?
Chimera:hey teach!wanna a drink1*gives him a drink and he drinks it*
Chimera:do I still need to do that jumping???
Adina: *Back to Chimera* Sorry, but I don't think anything will get rid of it. Trust me, I've tried but once I think I've gotten rid of it, it somehow comes back... Thanks for the suggestion though. Oh, just tell that perve of a teacher that I won't be coming back to class...*
hmmm
Mr.Lopez: Adina, i'ld appreciate if you didn't use words like that in my class.
blush
OOC: Adina's not in class Phoebe. She left after Tanya pissed her off. Sorry for the confusion.
Chimera:(back:oky!oh and You can call My Chima Or era :D
Adina: *Back: Thanks. Well, I really don't have a nice nickname for people to call me by... So-- You can just call me Adina.*
Chimera:(back:your Van Helsing huh??So what About AdiVaHel:D or JustAdi/Va/Hel :D I am ChimaGgordXD some friends I mean Ex-friends caled my ChimaDinile!they never talkt agen!well they never did enything agen!I was sitting in jail for that!!ahh...Good times...)
Adina: *Back: Ha! Well, I guess Adina D.H would be a cool name... Eh. You call call me that.*
over a year ago AgyJude said…
Maldrine: (ticks Tanya) T o tanya: Well, i didn't pick you coz i was scared. You're the only one i know!
over a year ago silverfairy said…
cloudy
Silvette: *comes in late and sees Mr.lopes and stops* *Thinks*: Uh Oh....Trouble!
chimera:(in Silvatte mind:your not :P just pick my and no problem for you being late!)
over a year ago silverfairy said…
silvette: *in chimera's mind* How can ticking you save me? And what's with "tickng"?
Chimera;(back:we must chose a leader!chose my or your dead!)
Tanya:*to Maldine*What ever makes you slepp at night
(whos Maldine??)

Chimera:so what do we do now??