The Winx Club Roleplay: Cloudtower! Gym class. (all witches allowed)

pandawinx posted on Mar 20, 2011 at 08:36AM
Gym class is the room in which--- well gym class takes place.
Pyshimar Lopez (no.1 school girl crush in cloudtower) is the gym teacher, and while totally gorgeous for a teacher--- actually does his job pretty well. Do well in classes and you'll get cloud-tower coins, essential for earning cool ups.

What the rooms like- large but stuffy, the gym is filled with all sorts of odd equipment which none of the witches have heard of or know how to use. Mr. Lopez has a odd obsession with tigers and actually has a really cute (but totally vicious) pet tiger sir.Steal-lunch-a-lot, who is a cub who is well--- always stealing lunch. witches find Lord.-Steal-my-lunch one of the only cute things with fur---- if you exclude that fur coat on the high street!
Things to do-
1. Greet Mr.Lopez....and his adorable pet tiger. (warning- DO NOT FEED.)
2. attend his lesson, if your particularly good you'll get cobweb coins.
3. Do your homework. Seriously, Mr.Lopez hates it when people forget his homework- which is pretty hypocritical because he never used to do it when he was in school---- but you know.
4. Try out for the fear-leading squad. Kind of like the cloudtower version of cheerleaders.

enjoy!

(when Mr.Lopez brought a exotic pet tiger, he was not expecting this.) (below)
Gym class is the room in which--- well gym class takes place.
Pyshimar Lopez (no.1 school girl crush

The Winx Club 454 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 454

over a year ago missdada15 said…
Amora:Ok..
over a year ago winxlove2 said…
Chimera:*Meditating in Alfeas Garden*
Amanda:Chimera!My friend!*hugs her*I just wannet to sa-
Chimera:Hukanico jelafito Benutaro Asomito!*Amandas,Witch 1 and witch 2 Powers Disapear*Never Even Dare to think of Getting my powers!
over a year ago pandawinx said…
(People are getting ready for the cloudtower "ball", see skull or fang dorm for more details!)
Angel: Oh crap....twenty four hours until ultimate hell.
Tanya:*roles her eys*do we have too go?
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Adina: Right. Do we HAVE to go?
Chimera:Adina,Tanya we can leave!*smiles evily*
Angel: Yes. The official threat was: "Go or go to Griffin's office."
Random witch: Please tell me your not going to dress like a fairy again....
Angel: (eyes widen) No! Of course not! I'M NOT A FAIRY.
Random witch 2: Your dressed like one right now! As usual! I mean, honestly, PINK?!?!! WITCHES DON'T WEAR PINK!
Angel: Ok, point taken, but i got the perfect goth outfit for the night! Not that i'll bother for that crap! (flicks fingers and goes into her dress for the ball.) Is this witchy enough for you.
Witch 1: (Shrugs) It's exceptable....
Witch 3: but slutty.
Angel: Fine, i'll wear leggings under it. Happy?
Witch: Yes, very much so. I wonder what the enemies who you claim to hate and claim to hate you- yet you hang out with them all the time--- are wearing to the disco?
Angel: I have a pretty good idea....Either they won't bother to make a effort, and with this ocassion i don't blame them, i don't see why i did, or....Depends on which one.
Angel: Yes. The official threat was: "Go or go to Griffin's office." 
Random witch: Please tell me yo
Chimera:as your room mate I can't let you suffer the pain of amberisment..you can come whit us...*makes 4 snakes apear and they look just like Tanya,Adina,Chimera and angel*happy??not lets get out of here!
Veevee: (walks through and looks at "Chimera", "Angel", "Adina" and "Tanya") Ah, thinking of skipping the disco?
Angel: CRAP! don't tell, please-- please.
Veevee: (shrugs) You can skip it if you like, i'll cover for all of you.
Angel: Really? But what about the teachers
Veevee: They've trusted me with the disco, they're all out on a proper night out, so i dediced to liven up the ball, if i really have to run it. (opens cuboard to reveal a whole cellar of wine coolers for the whole school) I've replaced the music, invited all the red-fountain boys and now you can all get drunk, and no one will ever know. But, you can skip if you like.
angry
(you really need to distroy the fun don't you PAnda?!>:( )

Chimera:
1. there is no fucking cute boy in RF!!
2.Drinking?Not my and Tanya cant!!
3.I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!*punches Veevee*upsy!*Disapears*
(What did i do? )
sad
Tanya:Oh come on!Cant you just make it for one day?Drinking and stuf..
Veevee: I'm sure there are drinks down town, why? Are you teetotal?
Tanya:Me??NO WAY!Chimeras mother put some fu*king curse on me so i cant drink...its fuc*ing annoing!
last edited over a year ago
Veevee: Why?
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Adina: Because she got "caught" by Lopez for "carrying" drugs. *Rolls eyes*
Veevee: I got to be honest, Pyshimar is a bitch--- anyway, i can cover for you, so feel free to skip the disco tomorrow.
(what did you do!?!?!?!?Are blind!?!?YOU ALLWAYS AND I MEAN ALLWAYS MAKE EVERYTHING BAD!!!!I MEAN WITCHY BAD!!!!!!!YOU ALLWAYS MAKE IT FIARISH!!!THIS IS A WITCH RLP!!!)

Chimera:no Tanya Even for a day! no need to cover for my!I will come!
Tanya:Pleze Chimera,ill do anything..really*angry*oh come on!
chimera:enything??*smiles evily*
Tanya:What do you want in return?Yes!anything!
Chimera:oh yeah!*wispers to Tanya:dance Strip to Mr.Lopez and Pyshima*
Chimera:oh yeah!*wispers to Tanya:dance Strip to Mr.Lopez and Pyshima*
Tanya:*swolovs*...Then youll have sighn the devils promise that youll uncurse me if i do it*gets a list of deef promise to Chimera too sighn it*
Tanya:*swolovs*...Then youll have sighn the devils promise that youll uncurse me if i do it*gets a list of deef promise to Chimera too sighn it*
Chimera:nope!*smiles evily*I can just Make the Curse disapear for 1 week!
Tanya:*sighs and looks down*ok ill do it..but everyone els has too go out
Chimera:sure!*pushes them out and makes Mr.Lopez and Pysimar apear*here!Dance!*makes a pole apear*
Chimera:sure!*pushes them out and makes Mr.Lopez and Pysimar apear*here!Dance!*makes a pole apear*
Tanya:*looks at Chimera unsurly*..do i have too do it totally..naked?
Chimera:you can leave your Pantys on but the Braw and another clothies must by off!*smiles evily*
Tanya:*undreses and starts dancing on the pole*
Lopez:uu!*gives some cash*hot!
Tanya:*takes the monny*(to Chimera)Can i stop now?
Lopez:pleaz don't!*smiles*
Chimera:no can do!Continue!
Tanya:*sighs and continues*
Lopez;oh yeah!*gives more cash*
Griffin:*cnocks the door*LET MY IN!
chimera;*makes the pole and the boys dispaear and Tanyas clothies apeaR*come in!*unlocks the door*
sad
(Winxlove2, i am well aware this is a witch rp. however, A) you weren't forced to go to the party. B) it isn't a "fairy" party. C) Veevee is a fairy, what would you expect? D) Again, you are always roleplaying other peoples characters and insulting people's taste and saying we should "piss off" or that i "make this roleplay stupid", but when i try and do my own characters or change things, you get super crazy, even though you do it much more than me! this roleplays about more than person you know, and you always imply i'm a b*tch when i don't do things your way. What exactly do i always do wrong as you frequently point out? AND PYSHIMAR LOPEZ IS NOT YOUR CHARACTER. make your own characters, but can you stop changing their personalities, plot and everything just to fit in with yours! make your own! You can't just get annoyed when i use a character subtly but then use everyone's elses. Please, just stop doing that. we've had this convo before.
(how meny More Times will I need to Tell you?!!? TEACHERS ARE FREE CHATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no one Cares if in another place he/she is Persoinal!!!!God!!!LEARN!!!and as Tanya or Aurie they tell you are'hard to get ancion in!" person!!!)
(lol stop figting xD )

TAnya:Is something wrong ms.Grifin?
Griffin: yes!I sensed Light magic here!
ChimerA:Light Magic?!*laughts*that's stupid!
Griffin:I know!*walks out*
Tanya.what was that all about.The curses gonne now..right
Chimera:yeah here have it!*gives a snake to Tanya*Lose it and your curse will never by deleted!*smirks*
Chimera:yeah here have it!*gives a snake to Tanya*Lose it and your curse will never by deleted!*smirks*
Tanya:Dont worry*puts the snake around her neck*i wont lose it,so want too go and have some fun with me at the bar Chimera?Before the disco --if well go anyway-or are you abstinant?*smirks*
Chimera:lets get out of this place!*they teleport to the best bar in earth*Here they can't track us!whoohoo!*starts dancing*
Chimera:lets get out of this place!*they teleport to the best bar in earth*Here they can't track us!whoohoo!*starts dancing*
Tanya:*Sits at the counter and hints the waitres too come closer*

Waitres:What would you like?

Tanya:For a start ill just have 5 botles of vodka,4 litters of beer and 2 bottle of red vine*smiles*

Waitres:*wids her eys*How old are you?

Tanya:21*gives her her fake ID*
Chimera:*kissing whit some boys*Hey Tanya I will by somewhere around!*she and about 5 boys go out*
Tanya:You have fun*drinks a bottle of vodka that the waiters gave her*and soo will i