The Winx Club Roleplay: Cloudtower! Gym class. (all witches allowed)

pandawinx posted on Mar 20, 2011 at 08:36AM
Gym class is the room in which--- well gym class takes place.
Pyshimar Lopez (no.1 school girl crush in cloudtower) is the gym teacher, and while totally gorgeous for a teacher--- actually does his job pretty well. Do well in classes and you'll get cloud-tower coins, essential for earning cool ups.

What the rooms like- large but stuffy, the gym is filled with all sorts of odd equipment which none of the witches have heard of or know how to use. Mr. Lopez has a odd obsession with tigers and actually has a really cute (but totally vicious) pet tiger sir.Steal-lunch-a-lot, who is a cub who is well--- always stealing lunch. witches find Lord.-Steal-my-lunch one of the only cute things with fur---- if you exclude that fur coat on the high street!
Things to do-
1. Greet Mr.Lopez....and his adorable pet tiger. (warning- DO NOT FEED.)
2. attend his lesson, if your particularly good you'll get cobweb coins.
3. Do your homework. Seriously, Mr.Lopez hates it when people forget his homework- which is pretty hypocritical because he never used to do it when he was in school---- but you know.
4. Try out for the fear-leading squad. Kind of like the cloudtower version of cheerleaders.

enjoy!

(when Mr.Lopez brought a exotic pet tiger, he was not expecting this.) (below)
Gym class is the room in which--- well gym class takes place.
Pyshimar Lopez (no.1 school girl crush

The Winx Club 454 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 454

over a year ago missdada15 said…
(I ment Maldrine)

over a year ago pandawinx said…
Mr.Lopez: Silvette, I do recall your 15 minutes late? (Waits for explanation)
over a year ago Elie_star said…
cloudy
October: (Enters the gym calmly and sits down on a bench, combing her hair with a bone-comb)
over a year ago silverfairy said…
Silvette:*looks at october**mutters* so should have done that.*lying*Um.....My cat's...um...sick..and...
over a year ago winxlove2 said…
Chimera:sir she is leing! She was helping my! you see my snakes run away sometimes and Silvette here Look for my snake!Did you find her?*makes a snake apear in Silvettes Jacket*
Tanya:*smirks*Do you really think that the profesor is duum enough too belive you?and PS fiding a stupid snake is not an excuse for being late*Looks at Mr Lopez*Isnt that right Mr?
last edited over a year ago
Tanya:*Seds a mind mesigge to October*pick me for the doorm leater and you will be on my good side and nobody will be abel to hurt you cause i wont let them
Lopez:well I need to look at the Snake!*silvette takes it out*Well this is a Snake from A Hair!*puts it on Chimeras Head and the snake combinse whit Chimeras Hair Snakes*
Hai:oh hey Kui!
Kui:hey Hai!
Lopez:yeah....so did you chose your leaders allready???
Tanya:Mr Lopez!Your not being fair,if you dont punish Silvatte for her apsens i am going to have to tell Ms Griffin about it because i for once am aver of the scholle rules and i folow them..unlike some people*thinks-im such a great lier*
Mr.Lopez: (sighs) I'm sorry silvette. You've missed a quarter of the lesson, This is your first black mark. Get three in a lesson and you've got detention. Now---- (all the class is settled) This term in class we are doing combat. Now, how do your powers help you combat? your individual powers, how do they help you in battles?
Angel: Turning invisible can come in handy....also, morphing.
Mr.Lopez: and what exactly do you morph into?
Angel: Um---- i can morph into most animals really....
Mr.Lopez: What do you transform into the most though? Out of pure interest?
Angel: tiger.....
Mr.Lopez: (blinks, staring at angel) (pauses) Anyone else?
Tanya:*smiles evily because she got what she wanted*
cool
October: (thinks that the lesson sounds interesting and reaches mr Lopez) I like fight, mr. I'm quite good at hand-to-hand combat: I'm quick and agile.
Mr.Lopez: I see. well, you'll get a chance to demonstration that will your class-mates. (Pairs everyone up but the witches we role-play) Tanya your with Angel. Adina your with Silvette And that leaves Chimera and October. Remember there is a fine line between combating and attacking your partner. Make sure that line is visible to you. If you go too far, you shall be removed from the class and will have to attend detention. and i shall be very, very, cross with you. and you don't want to see me when I'm cross. It is a serious offense to assault anyone, so make sure you know to stop when you have to. Remember, defense and dodging is just as important as combating. Now: Go!

Tanya:*too Angel*Any last words before you lose?*smirks*
smirk
Angel: Just that i'll find you defeat hilarious
Tanya:*gets angry*Ok then..fire blast*blasts Angel into a wall*
laugh
Angel: (turns invisible)
Tanya: (keeps firing but misses)
Angel: (walks up behind her still invisible) (taps her on the shoulder)
Tanya: (turns around)
Angel: (slaps her in the face, laughing)
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Adina: *Rolls her eyes at Angel* How childish. *Turns to Silvette* Time to have fun! *Disappears and makes little vampire deamons come out of the ground and attack Silvette*
(1. Why can't ya let her pass?!?!!
2.Tanya isin't the coolest one around here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHE IS NOT LIKE ICY!!!!!!
3. the rlp is getting a bit bored! Why should everything go so easy?!?!?!I had suck a great idea about silvette passing but no had to make it easy as peii!!!You now what?? I HATE PEIS!!!!!!!!!)

Chimera:lets get it finist allready!
Silvette: *fights the vampire demons and throws them away* Well, well that's all you've got?*runs in the speed of light and pushes adina from behind*Take that*throws some kind of white ball at her and adina becomes older*Um...that's gonna ware of soon, don't worry!
smirk
Adina: *Snarls and immortality does it thing and she's back to normal* You'll pay for that you little bitch! *Vanishes and re-appears behind her and shoves her too the ground and causing horrible nightmares and memory flashes to appear in her mind* Having fun? *Snikers and vanishes again and re-appears shoving her with superhuman strength into the wall* Oopsie! *Vanishes and can't be detected*
smirk
Silvette:*gets up and massages her head* Sorry dear but i can see what you'll do next! And that's not happening!*Turns around and get's hold of Adina*.Take that and that and that!*Throws Silver rays at Adina making her weak*
(OOC: OK, first of all is Adina vanishes. Which means that means she goes "Poof!" Can't be seen! You can't just turn around and find her plus grab her, when she's hasn't even materialized yet -_____-
Goodness. Change your posts of learn how to read)
October: Are you ready, Chimera? I'm not as good ad our mates. (She creates a big black sphere and throws it to Chimera)
(Winxlove2-

1.When i want things my way i write a story,a RP is not just about one person and if you want too really get into your character you have to think like him/her-tanya doesnt like Chimera because she told Ms.Griffin that she was drunf and befor that even atackd her when she wasnt even invold in

2.Tanya is not the coolest one shes acually the moust hated one,she just thinks shes cool because shes a complite narccist.She was a bit popular at first because she new some seniors but it didnt last long cause she calld all of them losers when they wanted to fight Angel if you noticed one of the witches acually calld her pathetic..someone that has a great reputacion isnt calld pathetic.

She is defenetly not Icy!Icy is more mature,more outgoing,doesnt fake the victim too get out of trubble,she has2 friends(orsisters)witch arealways around her and she doesnt drink of cours

3.If your in a RP you have too know that not everything is gonna go the way you plan because there more then seven ppl here theres not just you but as i said you can always make it work(You can still make Mr.Lopez pass Silvia,you can go and convis him after the class or something like that ,ther is always a way

and i dont think the RP is boring at all and i dont think anyone els does)

Tanya:*gets even more angry*Im goona kill you for this!*kepes atacking Angel but she always turns invisable*

Mr.Lopez:*to Tanya*Did you listen what i said?Kepp atacking and youll lose sometimes defenc is is the anwser too winnig battle

Tanya:Defenc is for the week!The real Strong cold-blooeded witches only atack!

Angel:*Teleports too Tanya and slaps her again*

Tanya:IM GETTING SICK OF THIS!!!DEVILS FIRE!!*becomes forming a big dark fire shaped like a devil*

Mr.Lopez:I said not too go too far!If you dont stop right now..

Tanya:Fine!!!*the fire disapers*Fire illusion!*makes Angel think that theres a big fire around her so she cant move or see*Invisable burning flesh!*causes Angel a lot off pain,she is burnd really bad but she doesnt see that,nobody cant*
Tanya:*thinks-what the teacher doesnt see-wont hurt him*
(gosh so pathecick....)

Chimera:um..Tanya?Teachers can't see it but my eyes can!um...brb October!*break What ever was around her.runs near Angel and lets Teacher see what Tanya did*
Lopez:Miss tanya!!!I told you NOT to get to far!!look what you did!!
Chimera:Hui go!*ones of her snakes go and bite Angel*Don't worry it will heal ya up!*hui goes back to her*now back to the batle!*flys near October*think a bu they see you!*meny snakes grab October and bite her*go!*snakes disapear*gas of sleep!*makes October faint*
Tanya:*looks at what shes done-shit..*I..i didnt know it was t-that bad i sweer..
(Dear lovebatlor,Silvette is a witch of time and she can see the future. So she saw were Adina would come from next and attack her and she could use magic to grab hold of her....it's fantasy...anything can happen...so i think you're the one who is to change you reply and not me.And one more thing...i did read the conversations clearly before answering and i think you should read it more clearly next time...i don't come here and answer just like that! No hard feeling!)
Silvette: Come one adina! Too scared to fight me? Show yourselves and fight like a real witch!

Lopez: I warn you once! you are in bigger Ditension then anothers are!
Tanya:Fine..whatever
Lopez:oh I like bad detesions! you will clean all the Baffrooms and Toilets in cloudTower!
Tanya:What?!I never clend anything!*thinks-and the aword to the bigest lier in the world goes to me*
Lopez:get out of school or clean!
Tanya:*sighs*Yes Mr..
Chimera:(thinks:AWESOME!!!)
Tanya:*thinks-smile as you can b*tch but i will have the last laugh*
chimera:(in Tanyas Mind:yeah?well I don't laught!So yes your LAught will by the Last!The Last you hear after you scream in those Bafrooms!!I have hurt that Troles come and Do Shit There!)
Tanya:*in Chimeras mind*Fu*k off!
chimera:(back:not gonna happen!)
Angel: (snarls at Tanya)
Tanya: That's it! (goes for angel)
Angel: (goes for tanya)
Mr.Lopez: (quietly but scarily) End this now.
Angel and tanya: (carries on)
Mr.Lopez: (still calm expression) very well. (transforms into a giant tiger, with glowing eyes and a scar down his right eye) (Roars)
Angel and tanya: (suddenly terrified) (stops)
Mr.Lopez: (transforms back into human form) (Calm expression) I did tell you, you do not want to see me mad. You have both crossed a line. and there-fore forget the first punishment- you're both excluded from the lesson. I am not having any of my students put in danger. understand?
(you now you can't play not your OCs???I thot you are one of the first one who started Winx rlps :D)

Chimera:oh well...Guess the class is over!
wink
("(you now you can't play not your OCs???I thot you are one of the first one who started Winx rlps :D) " I am playing the RP. please explain.)
Tanya:You meen IM gonna e stuck with HER?!
smirk
October: (she fainted after Chimera's attack and now she's regaining consciousness) You'll pay for this, Chimera! Dead Silence! (Chimera will be silent for a minute more or less) Now you won't sum on your snake's team! (grins)
Pyshimar: Yes. For the rest of the lesson.
Chimera:(in October Mind:oh really???I might Lost my Voice for a seck but you can't stop my mind!)*makes a huge HeadEche In octobers head but lets it go.her voice apear agen*it's over October!If we fight then not here!
(well Panda you can't Rlp Not your Own Chaters XD like you can't write Words that Chimera,Tanya,October ect.Say!But you can Say something like this"*thinks*,*shots a fire beam*" well you can't Talk whit not your chater :) )
wink
(Well, you do it all the time with my characters such as Mr.Lopez and Ms.Medusa, if no one minds then it'll be ok to so long as the creators of the characters are fine with it- i'm fine with you using mine! ;) )
(yeah XD and there Are Some Chaters CAld"Free Ocs" You now Like Ms.Medusa :) She isin't enyoones Oc! Look At TGG there All the boys Are The Free Chaters,Enemys ect. :))