The Winx Club Roleplay: Cloudtower! Gym class. (all witches allowed)

pandawinx posted on Mar 20, 2011 at 08:36AM
Gym class is the room in which--- well gym class takes place.
Pyshimar Lopez (no.1 school girl crush in cloudtower) is the gym teacher, and while totally gorgeous for a teacher--- actually does his job pretty well. Do well in classes and you'll get cloud-tower coins, essential for earning cool ups.

What the rooms like- large but stuffy, the gym is filled with all sorts of odd equipment which none of the witches have heard of or know how to use. Mr. Lopez has a odd obsession with tigers and actually has a really cute (but totally vicious) pet tiger sir.Steal-lunch-a-lot, who is a cub who is well--- always stealing lunch. witches find Lord.-Steal-my-lunch one of the only cute things with fur---- if you exclude that fur coat on the high street!
Things to do-
1. Greet Mr.Lopez....and his adorable pet tiger. (warning- DO NOT FEED.)
2. attend his lesson, if your particularly good you'll get cobweb coins.
3. Do your homework. Seriously, Mr.Lopez hates it when people forget his homework- which is pretty hypocritical because he never used to do it when he was in school---- but you know.
4. Try out for the fear-leading squad. Kind of like the cloudtower version of cheerleaders.

enjoy!

(when Mr.Lopez brought a exotic pet tiger, he was not expecting this.) (below)
Gym class is the room in which--- well gym class takes place.
Pyshimar Lopez (no.1 school girl crush

The Winx Club 454 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 454

over a year ago pandawinx said…
smile
(Yeah. :) )
over a year ago winxlove2 said…
(lets GetBack To the Rlp)

Chimera:so we are finisht!Can WE go now?!?!
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
(Just because she's the witch o the future, doesn't mean that you can still grab nothing -____-
You know, I'll just stop arguing because I can't argue with the one who made their character eth the power to see the future. Apparently, that character gets their way anytime -__-)

Adina: *In Silverrette's mind* Afraid? Ha! You wish bitch! I've been threw worse hell in one day than you would in your whole lifetime! *Vanishes and re-appear behind her, grabbing her by the throat and sinking her claws into her neck causing blood to leak out.* Oo, I see you're a mortal. *Grins evilly* Excellent... *Voice is demonic. She throws Silverette to the ground and causes black hands from Hell to grab and hold her down and she can't move* Aw! Look how the tables haw turned! *Smirks and slaps Silverette across her face causing a deep gash*
Mr Lopez: Adina! That's enough!
Adina: *Hisses fangs elongated* Piss off!
Mr. Lopez: ADINA!
Adina: *Takes a deep breath* Fine... *Walks over*
Mr. Lopez: You have detention you know that?
Adina: *Rolls her eyes* Well Mr. Obvious speaks again!
Mr. Lopez: Want two days?
Adina: Do it. I dare you.
Mr. Lopez: Fine two days.
Adina: Pleasure doing business with you. *Smirks and walks off*
last edited over a year ago
Chimera;1 word LAME
over a year ago silverfairy said…
Silvette: You know..Adina...You've got pretty cool powers *gets up and coughs holding her throat* Sits on a chair and takes out a mirror and looks at her wound and winces* Um...that's gonna take some time to heal. *Wipes the blood of her wound* Um mr.Lopez, can i go wash my hand?
Adina: *Smirks* Thanks. And you're right about that. The wound I gave you is going to take a mortal like you, a while to heal it.
worried
Angel: (looking pretty terrified of all the violence going on) (whimpers quietly and looks at the floor)
Chimera:bored!!
over a year ago Elie_star said…
October: (holding out her hand to Chimera) Nice fight, Chimera. You've won this battle... but not the war! (winks and makes a little smile)
over a year ago silverfairy said…
Silvette: *thinks: didn't he hear me?I'll just go then *gets out of gym class and washes the blood of and comes back. The wound is there no more* Well, i'm a little impatient so i just time-travelled!
over a year ago missdada15 said…
Mr.Lopez:Angel,Tanya Chimera and Adina stay here the the rest of you can go or you can stay and practis

Tanya:The joy..
Chimera:*eating gum*
Mr.Lopez:*at Chimera*Get rid of the gum plz
Chimera:wants some?
Mr.Lopez:well okey!*takes the gum*tnx!
Chimera:*smiles*
Tanya:*wispers*Little teachers ass-licker
Chimera:*stands up*Lip-kisser dear lip-kisser*she was wispering to TAnya*
Tanya:Diskusting..

Witch 1:*hears the conversasion*Your the one too talk!Gary says you slept with him for 2 liters of Vodka!*laughes*

Tanya:*shocked*WHAT?!I did not!

Witch 2:He isnt the only one who brags around that he laid you,you know

Tanya:But..but thats not true!I havent sleped with anybody im a virgin-i thi-know i am-now stop geting on my nervs or els!

Witch 1:Sure you are a virgin*sarcastic*we belive you

Witch 2:I think she was 2 drunk too rememer!*laughes laudly*Thats so Precios!

Tanya:Fu*k,If you dont shut up..

Mr.Lopez:Now girls you heard what i said,only Angel,Tanya Chimera and Adina have too stay here so if you ladis would just leve the gym..

(they leve)

Witch 2:*wispers to witch 2*Do you think she fol for that*gigls*

witch 1:Probaly..but i didnt made up everithing..Gary did say that

witch 2:Who cares!Shes gonna think that she was fu** with every guy in this dimencion isnt that great!*laughes*
Chimera:*wispers to Witch 2:but I did fuck whit mr.Lopez*
Witch 2:what?>?!?O_O
Adina: *Hears what Chimera said* In Chimera's mind: Did you seriously fuck that ass napkin?! Or, are you just fucking with them?
Chimera:(back:maybe,meybe not!hey I lost my virginity when I was 12!!Sex is one of the best fealings eva!!
Adina: *Snickers* Back: You can say that again... But really? Him? That's just...Ew.
Chimera:(back:afourse not!!I was mesing whit them! I Fucked whit dra-I mean draunus!A horty model!)
Adina: Draunus? Wait-- Who were you going to say first? Tell me now Chimera! I won't tell anyone! I promise!
Tanya:*thinks-I didnt slep with soo many guys..specully not for alcohil!..did i?!*

Chimera:(back:it's noone really!Don't wrory!)*a bit nervuse*gt run!*runs away*
Mr.Lopez:Miss Chimera,get back here this instant!

Tanya:Why did she rush out like that?

Adina: *Shrugs* She was talking about-- Something and then she-- Wait a tick... Oh that little SLUT! *Snarls, eyes black and vanishes appearing infront of Chimera. Grabs her and slams her against the wall* You little whore you better tell me the truth right now! The guy wasn't named "Draunus", right? No, I think you slept with my father... *Transform into vampire* Bitch tell me the truth right now or I'll kill you! *Sinks claws into Chinera's neck*
Mr.Lopez:*sighs*
Chimera:yes yes it was!!just let my go and I will tell you everything!*she does*listen!it was my 16000 Birthday!I was at a club and got drunk!your father camme in and he was drunk too!We got togetter a bit and then well...We had sex!But don't worry you father doesen't remember my even a bit!
Adina: *Snarls* YOU DISGUSTING, VILE, SLUT! *Starts swearing like mad in Romanian* EUGH! *Takes a deep breath and untransforms* I can't believe that... You're such a... Nevermind... Just leave me alone Chimera... *Walks off*
Chimera:you wanet the truef!I told you it!*heals up and walks to the class*Adina will not come soon!
(14 days later, in the middle of a sophmore gym lesson)
Angel: (burst in without knocking) (to Mr.Lopez) Your a rapist!
(long, very awkward silence)

Adina: *Bursts out laughing* About time someone said that!
Tanya:I knew it
Sophmore witch: It was kind of obvious.
Chimera:*laughts*
worried
Mr.Lopez:Angel..i dont know what your..tallking about*laughes aquardly*
Angel: WIKIPEDIA DOESN'T LIE.
Mr.Lopez: Yes it does, quite regularly.
Angel: Ok, fair enough, but i also have criminal records to back it up! And ms.Cooper.
Veevee: Yep, it's true. I've known him for for 22 years.
smile
Chimera;how do you know that??
Tanya:Well they were friends,they known each other like 4-ever
Chimera:oh sorry! And yes Wiki Does Lei! Alot!
Chimera:oh sorry! And yes Wiki Does Lei! Alot!
Tanya:yea,it does thats why i trust only books
Chimera:okeey so he like fucked veevee or something??
Chimera:okeey so he like fucked veevee or something??
Tanya:I think they were lovers too.Yes
Chimera:wur you drunk like Tanya was??
Tanya:HEY!
Chimera:what??I must tell the Truef to Teachers!
Tanya:Its not like i drink that much..