The Winx Club Roleplay: Cloudtower! Gym class. (all witches allowed)

pandawinx posted on Mar 20, 2011 at 08:36AM
Gym class is the room in which--- well gym class takes place.
Pyshimar Lopez (no.1 school girl crush in cloudtower) is the gym teacher, and while totally gorgeous for a teacher--- actually does his job pretty well. Do well in classes and you'll get cloud-tower coins, essential for earning cool ups.

What the rooms like- large but stuffy, the gym is filled with all sorts of odd equipment which none of the witches have heard of or know how to use. Mr. Lopez has a odd obsession with tigers and actually has a really cute (but totally vicious) pet tiger sir.Steal-lunch-a-lot, who is a cub who is well--- always stealing lunch. witches find Lord.-Steal-my-lunch one of the only cute things with fur---- if you exclude that fur coat on the high street!
Things to do-
1. Greet Mr.Lopez....and his adorable pet tiger. (warning- DO NOT FEED.)
2. attend his lesson, if your particularly good you'll get cobweb coins.
3. Do your homework. Seriously, Mr.Lopez hates it when people forget his homework- which is pretty hypocritical because he never used to do it when he was in school---- but you know.
4. Try out for the fear-leading squad. Kind of like the cloudtower version of cheerleaders.

enjoy!

(when Mr.Lopez brought a exotic pet tiger, he was not expecting this.) (below)
Gym class is the room in which--- well gym class takes place.
Pyshimar Lopez (no.1 school girl crush

The Winx Club 454 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 454

over a year ago winxlove2 said…
Waitres:you Feel Okey??
over a year ago missdada15 said…
Tanya:I fell just fine*drinks another bottle of vodka then drinks the beer*soo...you wan-wanna have a little fun?*flirts with the waitres*
last edited over a year ago
WAitres: We can't!
Tanya:And whys that?*drinks up the vine and smirks*
Tanya:And whys that*drinks up the vine and smirks*

Some girl*sits next too her and lights up a cigaret*Ill have fun with you hun*winks*you dont have oyfriend or a girlfriend do you?

Tanya:Of course not!I do-dont remember having any*laughes drankly and taung kisses the girl*(Thinks-i wonder what Chimera is doing)
Chimera:*killing those boys*here!*the snakes run off her*have your dinner!*evil laught*
The boys:screme in fear

Manwille:

*Tanya and the girl go to the bathroom then the girl comes out smilin*

The girl:Your good*smokes a cigaret again and goes out*

Tanya:*gooes back too her seat and drinks more*
Chimera:*comes back*I'm full!you are too!*takes her hand and they teleport out*
Tanya:Uhh..that wa-was like*triing too stand normaly but is too drunk*fun*fals down then stands up again and starts laughing*
Chimera:oh god*rule eyes*Tanya Where is my snake?!
TuttovTanya:WHa-waht snake?I was having like fun with some hot blond.I do-dont know witch snake..i fell sick*throwsupp
Chimera:*turns Tanya Not DrunK*WHERE.IS.MY.SNAKE!??!
Tanya:*needs some seconds too figur out where she is and where she was*I think i left it in the bathroom when i was having...Omg....i cheated on Amora!Fu*k!
Chimera:*chokes her*WHERE.IS.MY.SNAKE?!?
Tanya:I hold you i left it in the bar toilet!
Chimera:*grabs her hand and they walk to the bafroom*Hei!*no answer*she's not here!!
Tanya:Well i dont know where els she could be!I remember i took her With me here and then left her somwhere around while i fu*kd in the toilet...fu*k forget the snake ,what if Amora finds out about this???!
Chimera:Do you remember what I sed?1? If you lose the snake you will by cursed for Ever!so you lost it!HEre!*kisses her*The curse is forever whit you!!And She was my BEstfriend so I made the curse bigger!ah!!*smashes the Mirrow*
Tanya:*angry*It was just a stupid snake!!!How can a snake posibly be your friend??!And ill undo the curse myself!
Chimera:*slaps Tanya*Snakes undustand my!not like HUmans!!*crys a bit*oh god!*wipes the tears away*relax,Deap brefs*breaves heavily*oh god...*fall down*
Tanya:Chimera...?(thinks-what am i gonna do?I dont have any powers??)*picks her up and carries her to the hospital*

Tanya:*talks too the doctor*Is she gonna be OK?

Doctor:yes.She's all fine.but you must find her snake or she will dei!

Chimera:yeah I will*rule eyes*lets get out of here Tanya....*They walk out*he was right...if you don't find Hei I will dei...Tnx for worring about my*trys to smiles but fails*sorry I don't smile much
Tanya:Its ok...*looks at her*why didnt you tell me that youl die if i lose it?And...am...well about the think i said im uh am you know..i didnt know snakes meant that much too you
Chimera:*wispers to her self*becouse you're dum...*normal*sorry but I just don't like Humans.they are All Just Jurks and Asses!!
Tanya:*angrily*I have acilent hearing you know-and just so you know that my IQ is over 140-and yes humans are asses but were not really humans were witches
Chimera:Still you all have Human bodys,solds,Auras ect!I don't!
Tanya:*shrugs*i guees so..
Chimera:lets just find hei
Tanya:If i had my powers i could track her down-but i dont,and you too week at the moment*thinks a little and sighs*I could tell Amora too help but then shes gonna be asking me questions and naggg:Where were you?What were you doing?Who were you with?*roles her eys*i dont know
Chimera:*makes Amora apear*she lost my snake.If I don't get it back soon I gonna dei!You're a fairy of love so you help everybody! Help us!*whit really seriese voice*
Amora:Oh...a*confused for a sec but then gets a vision*I know where she is?Your looking for hei..

Tanya:Yea...we are

Amora:*nods*It doesnt look good...
Chimera:where is she?!*all scared*
Amora:Im afraid the compony witch is experamating with animals got her...*angrily*these basterds...*looks up*we have to save her before something goes wrong

Tanya:*sighs*Lets go then
Chimera:we are not going!We Are...oh god I can't bilieve I'm saying this...Here amora!*lends half of the power to Amora.She transforms into Bilievix*Now transform your wings to speedix!*she does*lets go!
*they fly to the compeny*

Tanya:*watches the saintistc*We cant just rush in...we have too wait till the coust gets clear

Amora:I dont think there gonna stop worrking till*looks at her clock*nine..

Tanya:*sighs*Well,we cant wait till then...*gets a knife out of her pockit*

Amora:A knife?Really???Wer not going too kill them!
Chimera:you aren't!I am!*walks in*Let Hei go!
Saintists 1:What??*turns around*Who are you?And who is Hei?
Saintists 1:What??*turns around*Who are you?And who is Hei?
Chimera:*punches her to a wall*WHERE.IS.MY.SNAKE!??!
Saintists 1:We have a a few snakes her,and i ashore you there ligali aproved her so it belongs too us

Amora:No it doesnt!You people are monsters!You USE animals as a your saince project!

Sciantist 2:*walks in*I heard noice...*looks at them*is there a problem

Chimera:*her tounge turns Likes snakes.Same to her Theet*TAKE MY TO THE SNAKES!
Sciantist 1: o o okay!here!*points to a door*
Chimera:*lets her go and walks to the door.opens it sees Hei there.A bit hurT*ah!*fals down from pain that Hei is feeling*
Tanya:...the fu*k did you do?

Saintict:We just test a new sample of lipcstic on her so it wont be harmfull too humans

Amora:Thats terable!You..you*starts crying*Your evil!

Tanya:*roles her eys*Shes gonna survaive anyway,you dont ALWAYS have too cry

Amora:*ignores her and helps Chimera up*Lets go..

Tanya:*croses her arms jelusly*How nice...*fake smiles*
Chimera:I can walk myself!*stands up.takes Hei*I love yoU!*kisses the snake and the snake goes to her hair*
Sciantists 2:EW!
sciantists 1:that's just Freaky!
Chimera:*Tanya and amora go out*bey bey!*makes a litlle bubble apear and throws it to the lab.it burns it down whit all the ppl inside*
Amora:*looks down*I kninda fell sorry for them

Tanya:Pff

Amora:Dont you have no empathy at all??And what hapend with the snake ,how did you guey lose it anyway?

Tanya:...*doesnt look her in the eys*We...am...she runaway*looks at Chimera*Isnt that right?(Into Chimeras mind-just say yes)
Chimera;she goed to a bar to get drunk and then she fucked whit another girl and she waas drunk too
Amora:What?*nods*thats not true*looks at Tanya*its not true right?

Tanya:*looking down*Of course not..

Amora:Look me in the eys

Tanya:....

Amora:*starts slightly crying then turns away and goes*

Tanya:Amora...i can explain

Amora:Dont!Youv done enough!*runs away*Dont sppek too me for some time..
Chimera:And I feel happy as allw-I mean as amber folison!
Chimera;she's really goth and evil!!
Tanya:You...*to Chimera angrily*I hope you fuc*ing dei!I hope your whole fu*king family deis!I hope that anyone thats ever been just a bit close too you fu*king dies even your stupid little snake!This was the first and the LAST time i ever helpd you...you...
Chimera;

1.I killed my famaly
2.it was your foult!
3. You do know I olny helped you!!??!