Stormclan Members of StormClan: Temporary Forum?

TeamPeeta649 posted on Oct 20, 2016 at 04:16PM
This forum was created because Tanglebelly, Bluefire7777 and myself have been the only ones around for a little while now and we wanted a way to edit the forum and have someone in command. We can always go back to KatieK102's forum if she returns, but for now this is the working forum.
Also, I'd like to start listing mates along with descriptions, so if I've missed a pairing please let me know.

Leader
Falconstar (KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and paws, and forest green eyes (Apprentice: Bloodpaw)

Deputy
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes (Apprentice: Dapplepaw)

Medicine Cat
Merryberry (Bluefire7777) - light she-cat with large orange spots and bright green eyes

Warriors
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Brownnut (Bluefire7777) - large dark brown tom and brown eyes (Apprentice: Thunderpaw)
Sheepfluff (Bluefire7777) - fluffy white she-cat with big brown eyes Apprentice: Mousepaw)
Tigerfang (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white tail
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender, pretty gray tabby she-cat with with one white paw, tail tip and stormy blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Apprentice: Tanglepaw)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes {looks more like a she-cat} (Mate: Crowtail)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing) (Apprentice: Amberpaw)
Ivyfrost (KatieK102) a pale grey she-cat with wide green eyes and white paws (Apprentice: Foxpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes (Mate: Frecklenose)
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes (Mate: Flaxenrose)
Flaxenrose (Bluefire7777) - golden blonde she-cat with bright green eyes and white toes (Mate: Darkmist)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe)
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Apprentices
Foxpaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes
Amberpaw (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, amber eyes
Mousepaw (KatieK102) - brown tabby she-cat with hints of ginger dapples, white paws and chest, hazel eyes
Bloodpaw (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes
Thunderpaw (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Tanglepaw (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw
Dapplepaw (Bluefire7777)- black and golden tortoiseshell she-cat with a white chest and gold eyes

Queens
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Kits
Frecklenose's Litter
Blackkit (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Swampkit (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Sunflowerkit (smartone123) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Hushpool's Litter
Buckkit (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerkit (Bluefire7777) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Pantherkit (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes
Featherwing's Litter
Driftkit (Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudkit (Bluefire7777) - fluffy pure white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Briarkit (TeamPeeta649) - fluffy white she-cat with grey and black paws and green eyes
Pebblekit (TeamPeeta649) - small tan and white tom with blue eyes
Raindapple's litter
Flamekit (smartone123) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorykit (Bluefire7777) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Elders
Streamripple (Tanglebelly) - brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes

Current Season: Leaf-fall
last edited on Sep 25, 2018 at 03:04AM

Stormclan 3244 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 3244

over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
I agree...what's your favorite season? -Flaxenpaw

*nuzzles his cheek sweetly* Thank you my dearest friend... -Sheepfluff

*smiles at his sister he knew Scorchstar would be kind to his sister help her in her time of need* -Brownnut
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
*smiles* Right now. -Darkpaw

I will always be here for you. -Scorchstar
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*nips her* dont be so angry with me!
Skyheart

I'm fine..you?
Sunpaw

good cause I'm not doing it *laughs*
Crowtail
Okay I guess. -Blackpelt

*purrs* Sorry. -Hushpool

*nips him playfully* -Featherwing
Leaf fall? I like late new leaf myself with all the flowers *smiles* but leaf fall is pretty too changing leaves and all -Flaxenpaw

*smiles* thank you Scorchstar...I'll always be here for you too... *she was sweet to him and supportive* -Sheepfluff
That's why I like it. I just think it's so beautiful with the colors. And it's the start to leaf bare. The snow reminds me of my mother...-Darkpaw

*Touches his nose to her shoulder* Thank you. I'm lucky to have an amazing friend like you. -Scorchstar
What was her name? -Flaxenpaw
*smiles* well if I'm having kittens we'll have to brainstorm names sometime *laughs a little bit surprised at her own words kittens* -Sheepfluff
Diamondleaf...-Darkpaw

If you wouldn't mind...if you do end up having a she-cat I'd like to name her after my sister. -Scorchstar
That's really pretty...my mothers name was Star...what's your fathers name? -Flaxenpaw

What was your sisters name? -Sheepfluff
last edited over a year ago
Tanglestar. He was leader...*shudders as he remembers watching his father loss his last life* -Darkpaw

Sweetkit. -Scorchstar
I remember that now...I'd like to name one of the girls Merry after my sister as well if it fits anyway... -Sheepfluff

I'm sorry to hear that...at least you knew your father though... -Flaxenpaw
last edited over a year ago
*lays his head down on his paws*
Skyheart

what do you mean i guess? *sits down infront of him*
Sunpaw

*hisses playfully* watch it.
Crowtail
You didn't know yours? -Darkpaw

Absolutely. -Scorchstar

*settles down to sleep* -Hushpool

Just some... struggles. -Blackpelt

*bites his paw lightly* Make me. -Featherwing
No Brownnut said he died when I was very young -Flaxenpaw
I also liked the name Freckle *smiles a bit* -Sheepfluff
*growls playfully at him and nips his ear* dont make me make you.
Crowtail

*snuggles close to her*
Skyheart

wanna tell me?
Sunpaw
That's adorable. *smiles* -Scorchstar

I'm really sorry. -Darkpaw
*looks at him and smiles a little* I just miss Thorntail. -Blackpelt

Do it. *smirks and cuffs him lightly* -Featherwing
It's okay I never knew him didn't feel like too much of a loss...plus I had Brownnut he's my half brother but sometimes he feels like a dad the way he acts *laughs a bit* -Flaxenpaw

Any ideas for toms or I guess I better have a bunch of she-cats *laughs* -Sheepfluff
guess we are taking this out of camp *sighs and gets up and grabs him by the scoff* lets go.
Crowtail

*frowns* you cant let the past hold you back you know..
Sunpaw
He seems like he'd be a good dad. *smiles* -Darkpaw

*nudges her playfully* Rockkit? That was my brother. -Scorchstar
But I don't know what's happened to him. -Blackpelt

*Blinks in surprise* Okay. -Featherwing
*shrugs* but you cant let that hold you up for whats happening now if he shows up he shows up if he doesnt he doesnt .
Sunpaw

I'm going to make you scream for me to stop *grins and laughs wickedly*
Crowtail
If you wanted though Rock isn't a very good name in all honesty *chuckles a bit* no offense to your brother I'm sure he was a lovely cat -Sheepfluff

Yea *laughs a bit* -Flaxenpaw
*shrugs* Not like there is anyone for me to love now. Besides, Thorntail is the love of my life. -Blackpelt

*blushes a little and heads out* -Featherwing
Hey be nice! *purrs* -Scorchstar

Overprotective? *purrs* -Darkpaw
Very *smiles* but it's kinda nice means he cares -Flaxenpaw

How about Wren? Or maybe Flint -Sheepfluff
doesnt mean you have to walk around all sad though *bats his muzzle playfully*
Sunpaw

*pads out with him* its my turn to show you how its done *laughs* plus this is the first time i get you to myself in awhile!
Crowtail
*nods* I totally understand that. -Darkpaw

Flintkit sounds nice. -Scorchstar

*Nods and smiles a little* You're right. -Blackpelt

True. *purrs* -Featherwing
Maybe if we're lucky he'll be orange like you...*smiles* -Sheepfluff

My mother didn't care much so it was nice to have him... -Flaxenpaw
*pads through the forest looking around* now lets see where to make you mine.
Crowtail

*puffs his chest out* good!
Sunpaaw
And handsome like me too. *chuckles* -Scorchstar

I'm really sorry Flaxenpaw. -Darkpaw

*smiles and noogies him* -Blackpelt

*heads off toward the river* Here. -Featherwing
*squirms* hey!
Sunpaw

*stops and looks around before pinning him down roughly* here?
Crowtail
*laughs and and stops* Just messing with you. -Blackpelt

*blushes and nods* -Featherwing
you know that feisty side of you really got me going..*rubs against him and tugs on his neck*
Crowtail

*paws his head to groom himself* messing up my fur *mutters* mom always wanted me to keep it nice and groomed for the she cats.
Sunpaw
*purrs* She always wanted her kits to find love and happiness. -Blackpelt

*shivers at the attention on his neck* Really now? *tugs on his ear, pawing his chest* -Featherwing
having you on top of me? *purrs* it really did almost made one of my fantasies *chuckles and nips his neck again* you were just trying to feel me out weren't you? *gives him a hard thrust*
Crowtail

*sighs* yea if only it was that easy..
Sunpaw
Trust me, I know. But why do you say that? -Blackpelt

*moans and grips his back* I wanted to do it! But almost? *Raises an eyebrow at him* -Featherwing
*leans his muzzle next to his ear and tugs it* put a little more muscle on and then you would have completed it..*growls lightly giving him another hard thrust*
Crowtail

*shuffles his paws* well Darkpaw is chasing a she cat and well I'm not...
Sunpaw
Do you like anyone? -Blackpelt

*moans more and tugs on his ear* When I do have more muscle I swear I'm going to pound you into the ground. *groans softly* -Featherwing
*shrugs* not really there aren't many she cats my age..
Sunpaw

*gives hims give another hard thrust* ill believe it when it happens *purrs leaning into him* but for now you are mine.
Crowtail
It's okay I've got Sheepfluff and Brownnut there all I need for family anyway *smiles she was sweet and innocent unaware of the cruel place she loved her siblings did a good job of protecting her* -Flaxenpaw

So full of yourself *nips his ear playfully* -Sheepfluff
*nudges him playfully* Nothing wrong with going for someone a little older. *chuckles* This probably doesn't make me look the best, but Thorntail had a little more than a moon of apprenticeship left when I started having feelings for him and I was a warrior. -Blackpelt

*bites onto his shoulder lightly* H-Harder...-Featherwing

*nods* My brothers, and even Scorchstar, are my family and I love them to death. -Darkpaw

It's just a joke. *cuffs her ear playfully* But they probably will all possess your beauty. -Scorchstar
See sometimes siblings are enough *smiles* -Flaxenpaw

They'll all be giant balls of fluff then *laughs* -Sheepfluff
*nods* And friends. *smiles at her* -Darkpaw

But cute ones. *chuckles**glances out of the den and looks around the camp* It's so peaceful. The perfect environment to raise kits. -Scorchstar
Think so? *smiles* -Sheepfluff
Best friends *smiles* -Flaxenpaw
So, best friend, what's your favorite color? -Darkpaw

*nods* Absolutely. And if you do end up having kits they'll have friends their age. Hushpool will be having -Featherwing and Crowtail's kits just before. -Scorchstar
I like pink and white *smiles* you? -Flaxenpaw

That will be good for them to have playmates though it sounds like a crowded nursery *laughs* -Sheepfluff