Stormclan Members of StormClan: Temporary Forum?

TeamPeeta649 posted on Oct 20, 2016 at 04:16PM
This forum was created because Tanglebelly, Bluefire7777 and myself have been the only ones around for a little while now and we wanted a way to edit the forum and have someone in command. We can always go back to KatieK102's forum if she returns, but for now this is the working forum.
Also, I'd like to start listing mates along with descriptions, so if I've missed a pairing please let me know.

Leader
Falconstar (KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and paws, and forest green eyes (Apprentice: Bloodpaw)

Deputy
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes (Apprentice: Dapplepaw)

Medicine Cat
Merryberry (Bluefire7777) - light she-cat with large orange spots and bright green eyes

Warriors
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Brownnut (Bluefire7777) - large dark brown tom and brown eyes (Apprentice: Thunderpaw)
Sheepfluff (Bluefire7777) - fluffy white she-cat with big brown eyes Apprentice: Mousepaw)
Tigerfang (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white tail
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender, pretty gray tabby she-cat with with one white paw, tail tip and stormy blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Apprentice: Tanglepaw)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes {looks more like a she-cat} (Mate: Crowtail)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing) (Apprentice: Amberpaw)
Ivyfrost (KatieK102) a pale grey she-cat with wide green eyes and white paws (Apprentice: Foxpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes (Mate: Frecklenose)
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes (Mate: Flaxenrose)
Flaxenrose (Bluefire7777) - golden blonde she-cat with bright green eyes and white toes (Mate: Darkmist)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe)
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Apprentices
Foxpaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes
Amberpaw (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, amber eyes
Mousepaw (KatieK102) - brown tabby she-cat with hints of ginger dapples, white paws and chest, hazel eyes
Bloodpaw (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes
Thunderpaw (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Tanglepaw (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw
Dapplepaw (Bluefire7777)- black and golden tortoiseshell she-cat with a white chest and gold eyes

Queens
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Kits
Frecklenose's Litter
Blackkit (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Swampkit (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Sunflowerkit (smartone123) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Hushpool's Litter
Buckkit (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerkit (Bluefire7777) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Pantherkit (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes
Featherwing's Litter
Driftkit (Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudkit (Bluefire7777) - fluffy pure white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Briarkit (TeamPeeta649) - fluffy white she-cat with grey and black paws and green eyes
Pebblekit (TeamPeeta649) - small tan and white tom with blue eyes
Raindapple's litter
Flamekit (smartone123) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorykit (Bluefire7777) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Elders
Streamripple (Tanglebelly) - brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes

Current Season: Leaf-fall
last edited on Sep 25, 2018 at 03:04AM

Stormclan 3244 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 3244

over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
See you Uncle Blackpelt *laughs and chased after Smokekit too with treekit* -Rainkit
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
*runs after him* You better hope we don't catch you! I'm gonna tickle you until you beg for mercy! -Treekit

*gasps slightly and moans more* Not too hard this time. *pulls him closer* -Featherwing
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*grins thrusting him applying more pressure* Hey now its my turn to be the dominate one i get to do as i please! *bites his ear gently*
Crowtail

*yelps running faster* NOOOOOO
Smokekit
*laughs* I will! -Treekit

*cries out softly in pleasure* I-I know! -Featherwing
*sqeaks loudly running away*
Smokekit

*leans into him feeling himself inside him* hmmm tight like i like it *purrs*
Crowtail
*catches up and grabs him, pulling him back and picking him up* Got you! -Treekit

*purrs and licks his ear* I'll always give you exactly what you like. -Featherwing
*yelps* nooooo! dont tickle me please!
Smokekit

*purrs and puts more pressure on his neck* i know you will.
Crowtail
Say sorry! *chuckles and gets ready to tickle him* -Treekit

*groans and tilts his head back* -Featherwing
*Gives him another hard thrust moving his paws away from his neck and down his back feeling his muscular shoulders* hmmm i love it..*says nipping his neck and continuing his hard thrust*
Crowtail

IM SORRY! *squeals*
Smokekit
Good. *smiles and sets him down* -Treekit

*moans louder and shivers at his touch, his muscles rippling* It feels so good! -Featherwing
*huffs* not fair..!
Smokekit

*thrust harder at his shivers feeling him down his back* the feel of you is amazing these muscles..!
Crowtail
*nudges him playfully* You poked me first! -Treekit

Y-You feel amazing too! *bites his shoulder lightly* Give me more! -Featherwing
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Hard to compete with long legs over here *shoves Treekit playfully* -Rainkit
*Leans into him hard thrusting as hard as he could and presses against him*
Crowtail

well...i thought id get away.
Smokekit
*cuffs Rainkit playfully* Ha ha ha. *purrs and looks at Smokekit* You almost did! -Treekit

*cries out to him loudly**a shiver went through him again as he felt himself getting closer to finishing* -Featherwing
*bites into his neck releasing in him finishing and pants*
Crowtail

*puffs his chest* yea i almost did!
Smokekit
The three of us are gonna be the fastest, strongest warriors in the clan! -Treekit

*moans and finishes with him* Oh Crowtail...*catches his breath* -Featherwing
*yawns awake from the nursery and looks around*
Flintkit

*lays ontop of him holding him close* hmmm?
Crowtail

*purrs* yea!
Smokekit
We'll be unbeatable! -Treekit

*sits at the entrance to the nursery watching the other kits play* -Wrenkit

I love you very very much. *licks his muzzle* -Featherwing
*sneaks up on his brother and pounces on him* whatcha looking at?
Flintkit

*purrs* good! *licks his cheek and gets up and looks down at himself and starts to groom himself clean*
Crowtail
*squeaks in surprise* Just watching them play. -Wrenkit

*sits up and washes himself, his hips aching* Hopefully I won't have training tomorrow, my hips are going to be killing me. -Featherwing
*chuckles* sorry love but you wanted it! But I'm sure Skyheart will let you off the hook.
Crowtail

*looks out of the nursery and sees the other kits and looks back at the nest* do you think we can play with them?
Flintkit

*Sits down and looks over at the nursery seeing the other kits*
Smokekit
I would think so. Want to ask them if we can play too? -Wrenkit

Whatcha looking at Smokekit? -Treekit

I know I know. *purrs and licks his neck* It was amazing. -Featherwing
the other kits are watching us *points with his paw*
Smokekit

*chuckles and nuzzles him* i think the kits are probably missing us by now
Crowtail

*nods* yea come on lets go ask!
Flintkit
*nods and heads over* Why don't you ask directly..-Wrenkit

Well now they're headed over here. Probably want to play. -Treekit

Let's head back. *purrs and gets slowly to his paws* -Featherwing
*nods and waits for him to stand* you okay?
Crowtail

i will! *pads over to them* hey can me and Wrenkit play with you guys?
Flintkit

*looks over at Treekit*
Smokekit
Of course. The more the merrier. *sits next to his brother* What do you guys want to play? -Treekit

Aching hips and a messed up shoulder, but I'm surprisingly all right. *smiles and licks his cheek before starting back towards camp* -Featherwing
*shrugs* wrenkit what do you wanna play?
Flintkit

*pads next to him* ahh i didn't do you in to hard did i?
Crowtail
Mmm how about hide and seek? -Wrenkit

I'm good with that. *looks at Smokekit* What do you think? -Treekit

Well you did do me hard, but it was amazing. *purrs and nudges him playfully* -Featherwing
*nods* i like hide n seek!
Flintkit

*nods* yea its fun!
Smokekit

*chuckles padding along* its a shame that we cant have kits out selfs you know...
Crowtail
All right I say Wrenkit counts first! -Treekit

I'm fine with that. I'll count to thirty. -Wrenkit

I know. But no matter what we have to do to get them, I love them as if they were our own. Besides, I'm the one spending all the time in the nursery with them so it feels like I might as well have birthed them myself. *purrs* No matter what I'm happy. I've got you, the kits and my brothers. What more could I need. -Featherwing
*purrs* you dont need anything else.
Crowtail

*Nods and runs off to hide*
Flintkit

*dashes off to hide also*
Smokekit
*runs away from Wrenkit and hides by the leader's den* -Treekit

*closes his eyes and counts* -Wrenkit

Exactly. And I don't want anything else. *purrs and rubs against him before padding into camp* I couldn't ask for a better life than I have right now. *licks his cheek* -Featherwing
*looks around and sneaks his way into the warriors den from an open crack and ends up near Hushpool and Skyheart*
Smokekit

*runs off and hides in the branches near the apprentices den*
Flintkit

*purrs padding into camp and looks around and sees Blackpelt* hey Blackpelt where are the kits?
Crowtail
Playing hide and seek with Flintkit and Wrenkit. -Blackpelt

I'm glad to hear that theyre making friends. *pads over and sits beside him* -Featherwing

Ready or not here I come! *walks around and sniffs, trying to pick up a scent**picks up his brother's the easiest and follows it toward him* -Wrenkit
*smells Hushpool and remembers she is the one who feeds them and starts to get hungry and pads over to her nervously*
Smokekit

*sits down purring* yea I'm happy about that to
Crowtail

*lays in his hiding spot*
Flintkit
*perks her ears at the sound of tiny paw steps**yawns and lifts her head, looking at Smokekit* Hungry? -Hushpool

*pounces on his brother* Got you, Flintkit! -Wrenkit
*squeaks not meaning to wake her up and nods shyly*
Smokekit

*squirms away from her movement and yawns* what is it now Hushpool*
Skyheart

*grumbles squirming under him* you are lucky i picked an easy spot!
Flintkit
Nothing, Skyheart. *motions with her tail to her stomach* It's all right, Smokekit. Go ahead. -Hushpool

That and I know your scent the best. *gets off him* Now to find the others. -Wrenkit
*grumbles and twitches his whiskers hearing her call Smokekit* why is that kit in here?
Skyheart

*starts to feed giving skyheart a nervous glance*
Smokekit

*huffs* yea we gotta find Treekit and Smokekit now!
Flintkit
*flicks Skyheart's head with her tail* He's hungry. Leave him be. -Hushpool

*sniffs around* Which one do you smell? -Wrenkit
its called the warriors den for a reason Hushpool...*lays his head back dont watching the kit*
Skyheart

*finishes feeding* he is scary...*says quietly to Hushpool*
Smokekit

*sniffs* i smell Treekit!
Flintkit
*purrs slightly in amusement* That's what he wants everyone to think. He's actually just a big kitten. *whispers* -Hushpool

Let's get him! *follows his scent toward the leader's den* -Wrenkit
r-really? *looks at her surprised*
Smokekit

*cuffs Hushpool* dont tell him that!
Skyheart

*follows after him* Treeeeekit we are coming to get you!
Flintkit
*laughs* It's true! -Hushpool

*holds back his laughter and hides behind some rocks* -Treekit
*twitches his ears annoyed and snarls at the kit*
Skyheart

*wides go wide in fear and faints*
Smokekit

*points towards where he thinks Treekit is with his paws*
Flintkit
Skyheart! *smacks him on the head* He's just a kit! *picks up Smokekit and carries him out to his parents* -Hushpool

*stalks over and jumps on Treekit* Got him! -Wrenkit
ow! *Rubs his head and gets up and follows her* well i didn't want him to think i was a big kitten!
Skyheart

*looks over at Hushpool as she comes out of the den* what happened?
Crowtail

*laughs when his brother jumps on him*
Flintkit
Skyheart was trying to be too scary. *sets him down at Featherwing's paws* -Hushpool

*rolls his eyes and licks Smokekit* As long as he's okay. -Featherwing

*walks out from behind the rocks with Wrenkit still attached to his back* Did you guys find Smokekit? -Treekit
*blinks his eyes open and looks around panicked seeing Skyheart and presses against Featherwing for protection*
Smokekit

*huffs and looks away*
Skyheart

*shakes his head* nope!
Flintkit