Stormclan Members of StormClan: Temporary Forum?

TeamPeeta649 posted on Oct 20, 2016 at 04:16PM
This forum was created because Tanglebelly, Bluefire7777 and myself have been the only ones around for a little while now and we wanted a way to edit the forum and have someone in command. We can always go back to KatieK102's forum if she returns, but for now this is the working forum.
Also, I'd like to start listing mates along with descriptions, so if I've missed a pairing please let me know.

Leader
Falconstar (KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and paws, and forest green eyes (Apprentice: Bloodpaw)

Deputy
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes (Apprentice: Dapplepaw)

Medicine Cat
Merryberry (Bluefire7777) - light she-cat with large orange spots and bright green eyes

Warriors
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Brownnut (Bluefire7777) - large dark brown tom and brown eyes (Apprentice: Thunderpaw)
Sheepfluff (Bluefire7777) - fluffy white she-cat with big brown eyes Apprentice: Mousepaw)
Tigerfang (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white tail
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender, pretty gray tabby she-cat with with one white paw, tail tip and stormy blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Apprentice: Tanglepaw)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes {looks more like a she-cat} (Mate: Crowtail)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing) (Apprentice: Amberpaw)
Ivyfrost (KatieK102) a pale grey she-cat with wide green eyes and white paws (Apprentice: Foxpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes (Mate: Frecklenose)
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes (Mate: Flaxenrose)
Flaxenrose (Bluefire7777) - golden blonde she-cat with bright green eyes and white toes (Mate: Darkmist)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe)
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Apprentices
Foxpaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes
Amberpaw (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, amber eyes
Mousepaw (KatieK102) - brown tabby she-cat with hints of ginger dapples, white paws and chest, hazel eyes
Bloodpaw (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes
Thunderpaw (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Tanglepaw (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw
Dapplepaw (Bluefire7777)- black and golden tortoiseshell she-cat with a white chest and gold eyes

Queens
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Kits
Frecklenose's Litter
Blackkit (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Swampkit (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Sunflowerkit (smartone123) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Hushpool's Litter
Buckkit (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerkit (Bluefire7777) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Pantherkit (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes
Featherwing's Litter
Driftkit (Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudkit (Bluefire7777) - fluffy pure white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Briarkit (TeamPeeta649) - fluffy white she-cat with grey and black paws and green eyes
Pebblekit (TeamPeeta649) - small tan and white tom with blue eyes
Raindapple's litter
Flamekit (smartone123) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorykit (Bluefire7777) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Elders
Streamripple (Tanglebelly) - brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes

Current Season: Leaf-fall
last edited on Sep 25, 2018 at 03:04AM

Stormclan 3244 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 3244

over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*squirms but cant get him off and gives up* you win *pouts*
Smokekit

he called me fat..*pouts to her*
Skyheart

*laughs* you know i think Skyheart has taken over your mind.
Crowtail
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
*gets off him* It's okay. We've got plenty of time to practice and get better. -Treekit

You aren't fat at all. I honestly don't think there's a piece of fat on you. Why does it bother you? -Hushpool

*laughs* Maybe a little. But in the end I just want to look out for Scorchstar. -Blackpelt
because i dont like being called fat *whines to her and burries his head into her shoulder*
Skyheart

do you think ill get better?
Smokekit

*nods* understandable but you shouldn't mess with a tom he is already taken you know.
Crowtail
Of course! When we're apprentices we'll be the best! -Treekit

*rolls her eyes slightly and licks his head* I'm sure he didn't mean it. -Hushpool

I know I know. That's why I said I was planting the seed just IN CASE situations were to ever change. I wasn't saying he should drop everything and go running to Scorchstar. I'm not that much of a block head. -Blackpelt
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
He wasting herbs that's what he's doing you can't train with unsheathed claws it's a waste of Yellowblazes time! What happens when Leaf bare hits and our kits get sick or hurt and Yellowblaze can't cure them because he's wasting all the anti infection herbs on both of your stupid wounds in the name of training! *she seemed really upset she had seen Flaxenpaw litter all die because they didn't have herbs for them she would be devastated if the same happened to her kits* your a grown warrior Featherwing I shouldn't have to lecture you like one of my kits -Sheepfluff

Sorry sheepfluff has a lot of feelings
last edited over a year ago
It's okay

*flattens his ears* I am a grown warrior. And you wouldn't understand what it's like to be a grown warrior too weak to even defend himself. I have kits and a mate too and I need to be able to protect them. To do that I need strength. If it means I have some cuts and bruises then fine. *gets to his paws* I don't need herbs. I'm fine without them. So don't worry, I won't be an inconvenience to anyone. *heads into camp* -Featherwing

Daddy? *runs to him* Daddy what happened?! Are you okay?! -Treekit
You deserve better then Skyheart Featherwing you're a good cat -Sheepfluff
*looks at her and shrugs slightly* He may be brutal, but his results are incredible. I'm in the best shape I've ever been in. I'm stronger and have more endurance than ever. Plus... I'm making my mate happy. -Featherwing
•follows after his brother• did you fight fox!? Looks like you got in a fight! •squeaks after him•
Smokekit

•nuzzles her• thanks you always make me feel better..•purrs•
Skyheart

•laughs• sometimes I forget that •looks over towards Featherwing seeing the cuts and brides and sighs•
Crowtail
Not again. *pads over to his brother* Featherwing maybe it's time to stop. -Blackpelt

*licks their heads* I'm all right. It's fine. *smiles at them reassuringly then looks at his brother* I'm almost to where I want to be. But not yet. -Featherwing

*purrs* I hope so. *licks his neck* -Hushpool
*looks at him not quite sure but gets distracted by Blackbelts tail*
Smokekit

*follows after him looking at his mate worriedly*
Crowtail

anyways i got yelled at for my abusive training methods.
Skyheart
*looks at Crowtail and sighs a little* I tried to get around it, but he threatened to stop training me. I'm sorry, love. -Featherwing

*looks up at his fathers in confusion* -Treekit

Hey! Treekit, Smokekit why don't you two come with me so we can play. *walks away, waving his tail* -Blackpelt

Okay! *nudges his brother a little then follows Blackpelt happily* -Treekit

By who? *looks confused* -Hushpool
Sheepfluff! *says quietly so he wouldn't wake Brownout*
Skyheart

*pads after Blackpelt trying to catch his tail*
Smokekit

*watches the kits then looks at him* Featherwing you can be coming back to the kits with cuts and bruises!
Crowtail
I know I know. *sighs* I know I didn't want to worry or scare them. I'll try to talk to him next time. *looks at himself* I don't think I'm quite at the point I should be. -Featherwing

*waves his tail for them* -Blackpelt

Not surprising. She and Fluffy have gotten a little buddy buddy since they've been in the nursery together. -Hushpool
*lays against her* well she needs to keep her nose to herself! not my fault he blacked out getting choked *mutters*
Skyheart

*reaches out trying to smack it*
Smokekit

and where do you think you should be? *looks at him over and purrs* i like what i see.
Crowtail
Really? *purrs slightly, his throat still very sore* You're not just saying that so I don't come back all bloody again are you? -Featherwing

*sits and purrs, moving his tail in circles* You will be fine warriors one day. -Blackpelt

*shakes her head a bit* Of course someone would black out if you choke them enough. -Hushpool
*purrs nuzzling him* makes me want to show you my dominance.
Crowtail

*stops and looks up at him* Treekit said we would be the best warriors!
Smokekit

well you never do!
Skyheart
*purrs* Save that for tomorrow. -Featherwing

Of course you will. You're strong. *smiles at them* -Blackpelt

I'm stronger. *laughs* -Hushpool
well now i know! *chuckles*
Skyheart

*Purrs loudly and crouches down at his brother wiggling his flank*
Smokekit

fine fine! *chuckles and nudges him and looks at his cheek* what happened there?
Crowtail
*puts a paw to his cheek then winces* Claws out during training. -Featherwing

*purrs happily and crouches* -Treekit

*nudges him lightly* Duh. -Hushpool
he got you pretty good *licks his cheek and sighs* Listen Featherwing I'm not telling you to stop training..but I'm perfectly fine with the way you are sure you aren't perfect but thats not an issue for me..
Crowtail

*pounces at his brother trying to pin him down*
Smokekit

*cuffs her gently* what cha mean duh?
Skyheart
Well I want to be perfect for you. I'll talk to Skyheart about going easy on the sparing, but I'm not ready to stop training just yet. -Featherwing

*rolls with him* I'll get you! *laughs* -Treekit

You should know I can take more than fluffy. *tugs his ear* -Hushpool
*gives him a worried look but nods* okay..
Crowtail

*purrs at the tug* hmm i dont know that Fluffy sure can take it you and i both know that.
Skyheart

*struggles rolling with him* Nuh uh! I'm gunna win this time!
Smokekit
*licks his face and smiles* Don't worry. I'll be okay and become better for you. -Featherwing

No way! I will! -Treekit

That's very true. I haven't gotten to watch in a while though so my mind is a little fuzzy on it. *purrs* -Hushpool
i know you will I'm just worried that Skyheart will take advantages of you...
Crowtail

*squirms withering around with him*
Smokekit

hmmmm maybe ill have a little fun with hi next time and then invite you to watch *chuckles and nips her neck*
Skyheart
He hadn't done anything like that for a while. *huffs* I really hope it doesn't come to that. As if the intense training wasn't bad enough. -Featherwing

*breaks away and crouches playfully* -Treekit

I'd appreciate that. *purrs and tugs his neck* -Hushpool
yea...*licks his cheek* though I'm sure Hushpool is plotting something like she always his! I'm honestly surprised she hasn't given birth to a litter of Skyhearts kits!
Crowtail

*rolls himself up and crouches down panting*
Smokekit

*grins and wraps his paws around her neck* no problem you naughty cat
Skheart
*shivers slightly* She honestly scares me with that evil mind of hers. But you're right, I have no idea how they aren't parents. -Featherwing

*circles him* Okay mighty Smokekit, the mighty Treekit is here to take you down! -Treekit

*licks his muzzle* It's interesting seeing you dominate someone so submissive like that. -Hushpool
*lets out a small growl* you will never take me down!
Smokekit

its not like its much of a challenge you know *laughs* just touch him in the right spot and he's done
Skyheart

*nods in agreement and looks over at the kits happily*
Crowtail
*purrs* Even will all the hoops we had to jump through with Skyheart and hushpool I'm so glad we did it. The kits are so amazing. -Featherwing

We shall see! *jumps on him* -Treekit

Oh really? He seemed pretty resistant most of the times you've done it. -Hushpool
thats because he is so loyal to his mate! *huffs* dont get me wrong its not a bad thing but loosen up sometimes!
Skyheart

*yelps and starts to roll with him again*
Smokekit

*nods in agreement* they mean to world to us *purrs watching the two toms* do you think they wonder why they not have a mother to feed them...
Crowtail
I know Smokekit was confused to day he was born...he kept asking for mommy but accepted when I said I was his mommy. But I don't know about Treekit and Rainkit. -Featherwing

*cuffs him playfully* -Treekit

*laughs* are you talking about sexually or actually physically? -Hushpool
*thinks* Both!
Skyheart

*tries ducking from his blows and somehow pins him and looks surprised*
Smokekit

*nods* i see..Smokekit hasn't been the most confident of the three either but Treekit is helping him with that
Crowtail
I'm happy that they're working together so well. *purrs and leans his head on his shoulder* -Featherwing

Good job Smokekit! -Treekit

*laughs* I thought you liked him tight. I gotta say, his body recovery is pretty impressive. -Hushpool
i just hope they can keep that up till they die old. *laughs and looks at him fondly*
Crowtail

*purrs wickedly* oh yea he is as tight as can be almost as good as you *nips her whiskers* but nothing can beat you.
Skyheart

*gets off him and puffs his chest out proudly* thanks!
Smokekit
*nuzzles his cheek* I can't wait to see them all grow up and have families. Raising their kits together. -Featherwing

*sits up* How did you get me so fast?! -Treekit

Well thank you, love. *tugs on his ear again* maybe I'll have to lend a paw again like I did once before. -Hushpool
*purrs* i agree with you *looks around* while the kits are playing with your brother what do you want to do?
Crowtial

*shrugs* im not sure..
Smokekit

ohh? how?
Skyheart
We could go on that walk now if you'd like. *licks his cheek and tugs lightly at his ear* -Featherwing

That was really good though! -Treekit

"smiles and pads over* Well done, boys. -Blackpelt

*smirks* Share with him a the secrets of how to really get you going maybe. -Hushpool
*grins* oh that sounds like a good idea its been awhile hasn't it?
Crowtail

*shuffles his paws awkwardly* yea but i dont know how i pinned you
Smokekit

*laughs* but if you do that then he won't be walking for awhile..
Skyheart
Mhmm. *tugs a little harder* And I'm going first. This time I'm not going to hold back either. -Featherwing

It usually takes some time to get the steps to a move memorized. -Blackpelt

*shrugs slightly* That's not my problem. I haven't gotten to see you not hold back on him yet and I'm impatient for it. -Hushpool
•starts to pad out• we will see about that you oof •purrs•
Crowtail

•nods• why is that uncle blackpelt?
Smokekit

Hmm I hate having you waiting to..what should we do about that?
Skyheart
*follows him* What? Don't think I'll make good on that promise I made to pound you into the ground? *purrs and nudges his shoulder* -Featherwing

Well, when you start training there are a lot of moves you'll have to memorize and taking all the information in at once can sometimes get confusing. But with lots of hard work and practice you can do it. -Blackpelt

Maybe get your paws on him as soon as possible. *purrs in amusement and licks his cheek* -Hushpool
Hmm soon as possible? How soon would that be? •nips her•
Skyheart

•looks doubtful• I don't know..sounds hard •looks at treekit•
Smoke kit

•laughs• no no I know you will but you just finished up training so I figured you would be tired
Crowtail
Not tired enough to keep me off you. *pulls on his ear again* -Featherwing

It is very difficult. But I know you can do it. Especially with you working together. -Blackpelt

*smiles and nods* Yea Smokekit! Nothing can stop us if we work together! -Treekit

Maybe tomorrow. I think you did enough to him today. *purrs* -Hushpool
*chuckles* fine fine when ever you want me to ill do it *licks her cheek* cause you know ill do anything for you
Skyheart

*purrs and nods* yea! Nothing can stop us!
Smokekit

*curls his tail happily* oh boy I'm excited now then!
Crowtail
Come on! Let's have a race! *Runs around his excitedly* -Treekit

Come here. *nudges him deeper into the trees* I'll let you decide one thing. How do you want it? On your stomach or your back? -Featherwing

And I'd do anything for you. I love you, Skyheart. -Hushpool
*blushes a little* surprise me!
Crowtail

*nods and runs with him* okay!
Smokekit

*purr yawning and lays his head down*
Skyheart
*stops by the medicine cat den* To the leaders den and back! -Treekit

*moves him down on his stomach then climbs on top of him**licks the back of his head and tugs on his ear* -Featherwing

*licks his head soothingly* Rest my dear. -Hushpool
okay! *crouches down*
Smokekit

*purrs* come on you oof give me a good one.
Crowtail

*purrs softly* i will..
Skyheart
*peeks out of the nursery padding over to Blackpelt* what are my brothers up to now? -Rainkit