Stormclan Members of StormClan: Temporary Forum?

TeamPeeta649 posted on Oct 20, 2016 at 04:16PM
This forum was created because Tanglebelly, Bluefire7777 and myself have been the only ones around for a little while now and we wanted a way to edit the forum and have someone in command. We can always go back to KatieK102's forum if she returns, but for now this is the working forum.
Also, I'd like to start listing mates along with descriptions, so if I've missed a pairing please let me know.

Leader
Falconstar (KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and paws, and forest green eyes (Apprentice: Bloodpaw)

Deputy
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes (Apprentice: Dapplepaw)

Medicine Cat
Merryberry (Bluefire7777) - light she-cat with large orange spots and bright green eyes

Warriors
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Brownnut (Bluefire7777) - large dark brown tom and brown eyes (Apprentice: Thunderpaw)
Sheepfluff (Bluefire7777) - fluffy white she-cat with big brown eyes Apprentice: Mousepaw)
Tigerfang (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white tail
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender, pretty gray tabby she-cat with with one white paw, tail tip and stormy blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Apprentice: Tanglepaw)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes {looks more like a she-cat} (Mate: Crowtail)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing) (Apprentice: Amberpaw)
Ivyfrost (KatieK102) a pale grey she-cat with wide green eyes and white paws (Apprentice: Foxpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes (Mate: Frecklenose)
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes (Mate: Flaxenrose)
Flaxenrose (Bluefire7777) - golden blonde she-cat with bright green eyes and white toes (Mate: Darkmist)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe)
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Apprentices
Foxpaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes
Amberpaw (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, amber eyes
Mousepaw (KatieK102) - brown tabby she-cat with hints of ginger dapples, white paws and chest, hazel eyes
Bloodpaw (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes
Thunderpaw (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Tanglepaw (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw
Dapplepaw (Bluefire7777)- black and golden tortoiseshell she-cat with a white chest and gold eyes

Queens
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Kits
Frecklenose's Litter
Blackkit (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Swampkit (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Sunflowerkit (smartone123) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Hushpool's Litter
Buckkit (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerkit (Bluefire7777) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Pantherkit (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes
Featherwing's Litter
Driftkit (Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudkit (Bluefire7777) - fluffy pure white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Briarkit (TeamPeeta649) - fluffy white she-cat with grey and black paws and green eyes
Pebblekit (TeamPeeta649) - small tan and white tom with blue eyes
Raindapple's litter
Flamekit (smartone123) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorykit (Bluefire7777) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Elders
Streamripple (Tanglebelly) - brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes

Current Season: Leaf-fall
last edited on Sep 25, 2018 at 03:04AM

Stormclan 3244 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 3244

over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Can a cat get any sleep after hunting all day? *grumbles from inside the den they were reinforcing at Blackpelt and Tigerfang* I don't really want to hear about your opinions on sexual dominance when I'm trying to nap -Brownnut

*wrestles with Treekit more* -Applekit

Alright you two *stands up and pulls the quarreling kits apart* that's enough battle for one day it's time for your naps *swishes her fluffy white tail herding all of them towards the nursery* -Sheepfluff
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
*turns to him* I'm just messing with him. -Blackpelt

Awwww okay. -Treekit

*heads in* -Wrenkit & -Frecklekit
Well keep it down a bit please *says as he curls up again into a brown ball and yawns going back to sleep* -Brownnut

I'll get you next time Treekit *playfully swishes her tail following her mother and siblings into the den* -Applekit
Will do. -Blackpelt

No way! -Treekit

Treekit come lay down. *purrs and wraps his tail around him* -Featherwing
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*holds in a laugh and continues his work* look what you did.
Tigerfang

*pads over to his brother* i think you would have won. *says happily*
Smokekit

*chuckles padding along* i guess I'm a bit crazy
Skyheart
*nudges him, speaking quieter* Not just me. -Blackpelt

A bit? *purrs* -Hushpool

*smiles wide* You really think so? -Treekit
yes a bit i like to think i have some sanity! *huffs*
Skyheart

*nods* yea you are the best fighter out of all of us!
Smokekit

*pads over to Treekit* you totally would have beat my sister!
Flintkit

*snorts* please me the deputy?
Tigerfang
I think you have a lot. -Hushpool

Yes you. *chuckles* You're not innocent. -Blackpelt

*bounces excitedly* Thanks guys! -Treekit
oh and how do you know that? *continues to build on the wall reaching up to a higher place flexing his broad shoulders*
Tigerfang

*pads into the nursery* i bet you become the best fighter in the clan!
Flintkit

*nods in agreement*
Smokekit
Please just cause he's the oldest doesn't mean he'll be the best *rolls her eyes* -Applekit

Technically I'm the oldest *smiles* -Rainkit
We're both toms here. Innocence is far and few between. *chuckles* -Blackpelt

*smiles at his sister* You'll be the strongest she-cat. *looks at his brother and Flintkit* The three of us will be the strongest together! -Treekit
*snickers* good! now what do you wanna do?
Skyheart

*nods* yea butttt....i dont know about him... *nods to Smokekit*
Flintkit

*huffs*
Smokekit

oh and are you going to tell me what you dirty things you have done? *laughs to himself*
Tigerfang
Hmmm eat? -Hushpool

Hey! My brother is just as strong! -Treekit

I don't think you wanna hear all that. *thinks about it and grins a little* -Blackpelt
oh really? are my ears to pure for your horrific stories?
Tigerfang

Thats sounds great giving you a good pounding makes me hungry *purrs*
Skyheart

*shrugs* i dont know Treekit he lost to Merrykit in a fight.
Flintkit

*cuffs him playfully* I bet. It's some intense exercise for sure. -Hushpool

No, I just don't know if a macho straight tom like you would want to hear about my love life with my mate. -Blackpelt

You got beat by Frecklekit! She actually pinned you. -Treekit
entertain me then you brute *laughs and tears at another stick*
Tigerfang

*chuckles and pads into camp* okay what is there to eat!
Skyheart

well she is tougher then him!
Flintkit
*shuffles through the pile* Mainly squirrels and birds. A few mice and voles. -Hushpool

*sits down and rummages through the sticks, fitting smaller ones into gaps* Well, in the beginning we didn't see eye to eye. I hadn't really come to terms with myself and he, in all honesty, was being a pest. He would try to get under my skin. Try to tease me, mentally and physically. *huffs* I have no idea at what point all that developed into me loving him. He put forth a friends with benefits type of offer while I was doing my best to make him love me back. I guess I just have a lot of charm because eventually he did. But the sex...better than anything I can describe. Better than anything I'm sure you could get from a she-cat. He's very intense and cute. -Blackpelt

Yea yea whatever. My brother is just as strong as everyone else. Underestimating him would be a mistake. *nudges his brother lightly* C'mon, Smokekit. Lets get some sleep. *pads over to the nest and curls up with Rainkit* -Treekit
last edited over a year ago
pick for us *purrs watching her*
Skyheart

oh really better then any she cat? i doubt that. *chuckles and thorntail a charmer?
Tigerfang

*follows after his brother looking a bit doubtful and curls up next to him* thanks Treekit..
Smokekit
*tosses a squirrel to him* Think fast! -Hushpool

He's more a tease than anything. But he definitely has charm in him. *scratches behind his ear* But trust me it's better. I've never been with a she-cat, but I know it's better. It's eat or be eaten in a relationship between toms and that in itself is exciting when you're trying to gain dominance. With a she-cat you both know the roles. There's nothing new about it. *shrugs* Not to offend anyone, but it seems boring if you ask me. -Blackpelt

You don't have to thank me. You're my brother, so of course I'll stand up for you. Besides, I know you'll be one of the strongest warriors in this clan. -Treekit
really you think so? *looks at him happily*
Smokekit

whaaa?! *yelps as it hits him in the face* Hushpool!
Skyheart

i mean i dont mean to burst your bubble but there are some relationships that the she cat is in charge and its not always one sided if you dont want it to be *nods to Skyheart and Hushpool* she seems to be in control there..but i guess i can see where you are coming from.
Tigerfang
*laughs* Come on, warrior. I said think fast. -Hushpool

*laughs* Don't let him hear you say that, but I guess you're right. But you still know who ends up on top in the end. With toms, you may be surprised when you find out who is submissive when no one is looking. -Blackpelt

Of course! *smiles* You and I together will be the best there is! -Treekit
yea! the best! *purrs*
Smokekit

*chuckles* how do i not know you aren't the submissive one? *gets up and stretches*
Tigerfang

*grumbles and picks up the prey and pads away with it and lays down*
Skyheart

*pads into camp with some prey and drops it off*
Crowtail
*follows and lays beside him* Don't be grumpy. *purrs* -Hushpool

*laughs* I guess you don't. It's just my word. I wouldn't be afraid to admit if I was submissive though. -Blackpelt

*purrs and licks their heads* Sleep little ones. I'll be back. *heads over to Crowtail* Hello, love. -Featherwing
*nods to him purring* hey there how are the kits?
Crowtail

*nods and curls up snuggling agsint his siblings*
Smokekit

*gives her a look* next time ill throw it at you.
Skyheart

i dont know macho tom like you? *teases him*
Tigerfang
I'll be ready. *licks his cheek* -Hushpool

Hey it's not as bad as you might think. *chuckles and nudges him* -Blackpelt

Good. About to nap. *nuzzles under his chin* How are you? -Featherwing
*flicks his ears hearing Featherwing* NO YOU ARENT! *calls across from camp then takes a bite of the Squirrel*
Skyheart

*flicks his tail at Skyheart and purrs from his nuzzle* I'm fine just got done hunting.
Crowtail

*shrugs* guess ill never find out. *cuffs him and pads back to look at there work* this should be fine.
Tigerfang
I'm sure Scorchstar wouldn't mind letting you know once or twice. *laughs and looks at it* Should keep them warmer. Any little bit will help. -Blackpelt

*rolls his eyes and turns to Skyheart* I was talking about the kits! *leans his head on his shoulder* Tomorrow would you like to take a walk with me? -Featherwing

*purrs* Gonna take him training? -Hushpool
*nods* gotta get my anger out on someone dont i? *chuckles and nips her ear* throwing prey at me! come on!
Skyheart

*chuckles and nods* yea that would be great finally some alone time!
Crowtail

*flicks his ear* yea you keep reminding me. *nods* Yea if they complain we can work on it again
Tigerfang
*purrs and rubs against him* We can go wherever you want love. -Featherwing

*rolls her eyes in amusement* Not my fault you have no reflexes! -Hushpool

Cause it's fun. *pads back out of the den* I think it'll last them through leaf-bare. -Blackpelt
Gonna start up some plot drama haha

*after his nap he decides to head out on a walk himself leavig camp quietly he patrols the borders himself and finds a familiar scent* Tansy? -Brownnut

Oh Brown! *says her creamy tabby fur emerging from the clearing* Brother I've been looking for you I heard you had fleed to the forests... -Tansy

What are you doing Tansy? *narrows his eyes slightly* Where your flea bitten scrap of fur you can a mate? If he's here I swear I'll rip him to shreds this isnt the barn anymore I've got forest cats at my back and he doesnt frighten me. -Brownnut

He's not here I made sure he wasnt this was the only time I could get away...brother things have gotten bad in the neighborhood Rune has killed my kits training them into the ground...and forest cats who refuse to submit have dogs set on them and get torn to peices...there's no food and everyone is starving and fighting for what little there is...just last week Thistle was killed... *her eyes sadden speaking of her brother* -Tansy

Why does this concern me Tansy? *growls* your litter betrayed our family and joined the enmeny after Merry Sheep and I raised you...you chose those brutes and this is what you get! I'm sorry about your kits and I'm even more sorry for Thistle...but what do you want me to do to sister? -Brownnut
Uh oh now I'm scared O.O XD

*heads to the apprentice den* Flaxenpaw, we're going training. Darkpaw and Sunpaw, you can come too if you want. We're leaving now. *turns and waits for them at the entrace* -Scorchstar
*nods in agreement and stretchs* time for a cat nap!
Tigerfang

*growls* you know i have reflexes! *takes another bite*
Skyheart

yea when we both have free time.
Crowtail
I'll get someone to look after the kits and tomorrow we can spend a lot of time just you and me. *touches noses with him* -Featherwing

I know I know! I'm just teasing you. -Hushpool

Sweet dreams. *pads off to the fresh kill pile* -Blackpelt
Please bring your forest clan cats to save us...they're the only ones strong enough to fight Rune and with you...you're the oldest son Brown our grandfather was Baulder...your the true king not Rune... -Tansy

No Tansy...this is my home now, StormClan, Sheepfluff has six beautiful kits now that I have to help raise I have to teach them how to hunt and fight with the rest of the clan...its so peaceful here perfect to raise them...I won't endanger the clan by telling them to fight in a war that is not their own...besides Star had many kits I'm not the only male there's still Muttzeren, Tooth, and Adder why can't they be your savior Tansy? -Brownnut

Because they're just as evil now...except for Muttzeren but he has to pretend to be one of them to survive...please Brown with leaf-bare coming its only going to get worse... -Tansy
Okay Scorchstar *says shaking out her fur after sunning herself* -Flaxepaw
Dun dun duuuuun!

*pads over* What training? -Darkpaw

Battle training. *heads out of camp* -Scorchstar
*pads after his brother*
Sunpaw

*nods* Sounds like a plan! *looks over towards Skyheart then back at him* are you two training today?
Crowtail

*huffs and pouts like a kit* big bully! *says with a mouthful*
Skyheart
Guess so. I hope my pads don't bleed this time! -Featherwing

I love you though. *purrs and nuzzles him* -Hushpool
I can't go back Tansy...you should come here though...stay with us... -Brown

No I can't go Brown...there's a lot of good cats back there I can't leave behind if you can believe that...even Rora...have you forgotten about her? -Tansy

*his eyes soften a bit for his childhood friend even love if he had the chance* Rora...was long ago Tansy...I have to think of my new family here...goodbye sister...I really do wish you best of luck... *says as he turns around painfully and walks away from his sister* -Brown
*lets out a small purr* i wub you to! *swallows and grins at her* ugh its about time i take that runt of a tom out for training.
Skyheart

*laughs* hey maybe he might just beat you up and get it over with *nuzzles him* good luck.
Crowtail
*heads out running into Brownnut* Brownnut, if you're not too busy mind giving me a paw training these apprentices? -Scorchstar

*looks at Flaxenpaw* So are you excited about training? -Darkpaw
*purrs and licks his muzzle* Thank you, love. *gets up and stretches* -Featherwing

Don't break him. *flicks his ear with her tail* -Hushpool
*looks up clearly distracted* what? Oh yea sure Scorchstar -Brownnut

Im not a big fan of battle training honestly... -Flaxenpaw
*nods and walks with him* Are you all right? You look a little shaken up. -Scorchstar

*puts his tail on her shoulder* Don't worry. It's just a precaution. You need to know how to defend yourself, even though you'll likely never use the training. -Darkpaw
•pads after them looking around the forest•
Sunpaw

No promises •gets up and nuzzles her cheek• Fluffy training now!
Skyheart

•purrs• cacth you later •flicks his tail towards Skyheart• don't let him you know..
Crowtail
I'll do my best. *looks at him nervously then heads to the entrance* -Featherwing

*licks his forehead then heads into the warriors den* -Hushpool
*watches him go and sighs and pads over towards the nursery*
Crowtail

*starts to pad off to there training spot*
Skyheart
I know I get told that everytime we train I'm just not ver good at it Sunpaw and you are so much better at fighting than me -Flaxenpaw

Yea just was lost in thought for a bit -Brownnut
*lays down beside his siblings* -Treekit

*follows Skyheart* What's for today? -Featherwing

You sure you're okay to help with training? -Scorchstar

We can help you. *smiles* -Darkpaw
*flicks his tail* going to test you in a real fight. *says blandly*
Skyheart

*pads over to the nest and lays down*
Crowtail