Stormclan Members of StormClan: Temporary Forum?

TeamPeeta649 posted on Oct 20, 2016 at 04:16PM
This forum was created because Tanglebelly, Bluefire7777 and myself have been the only ones around for a little while now and we wanted a way to edit the forum and have someone in command. We can always go back to KatieK102's forum if she returns, but for now this is the working forum.
Also, I'd like to start listing mates along with descriptions, so if I've missed a pairing please let me know.

Leader
Falconstar (KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and paws, and forest green eyes (Apprentice: Bloodpaw)

Deputy
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes (Apprentice: Dapplepaw)

Medicine Cat
Merryberry (Bluefire7777) - light she-cat with large orange spots and bright green eyes

Warriors
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Brownnut (Bluefire7777) - large dark brown tom and brown eyes (Apprentice: Thunderpaw)
Sheepfluff (Bluefire7777) - fluffy white she-cat with big brown eyes Apprentice: Mousepaw)
Tigerfang (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white tail
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender, pretty gray tabby she-cat with with one white paw, tail tip and stormy blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Apprentice: Tanglepaw)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes {looks more like a she-cat} (Mate: Crowtail)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing) (Apprentice: Amberpaw)
Ivyfrost (KatieK102) a pale grey she-cat with wide green eyes and white paws (Apprentice: Foxpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes (Mate: Frecklenose)
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes (Mate: Flaxenrose)
Flaxenrose (Bluefire7777) - golden blonde she-cat with bright green eyes and white toes (Mate: Darkmist)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe)
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Apprentices
Foxpaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes
Amberpaw (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, amber eyes
Mousepaw (KatieK102) - brown tabby she-cat with hints of ginger dapples, white paws and chest, hazel eyes
Bloodpaw (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes
Thunderpaw (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Tanglepaw (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw
Dapplepaw (Bluefire7777)- black and golden tortoiseshell she-cat with a white chest and gold eyes

Queens
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Kits
Frecklenose's Litter
Blackkit (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Swampkit (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Sunflowerkit (smartone123) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Hushpool's Litter
Buckkit (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerkit (Bluefire7777) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Pantherkit (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes
Featherwing's Litter
Driftkit (Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudkit (Bluefire7777) - fluffy pure white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Briarkit (TeamPeeta649) - fluffy white she-cat with grey and black paws and green eyes
Pebblekit (TeamPeeta649) - small tan and white tom with blue eyes
Raindapple's litter
Flamekit (smartone123) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorykit (Bluefire7777) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Elders
Streamripple (Tanglebelly) - brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes

Current Season: Leaf-fall
last edited on Sep 25, 2018 at 03:04AM

Stormclan 3244 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 3244

over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*snorts* well sorry to burst your bubble Featherwing but we aren't she cats. *cuffs him gently*
Crowtail

*watches her* dont mess up *grins*
Skyheart

*sits to listen*
Tigerfang
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
*shushes him then goes back to focusing**lashes out her paw and snags a fish, clamping it in her jaws as it thrashes* -Hushpool

I know that much. *nudges him playfully* But if Hushpool says she's pregnant I believe it. -Featherwing
*purrs* do you think they will be as strange as them though? i mean they are half Hushpool.
Crowtail

*frowns* how did you see it?
Skyheart
*drops it on the ground away from the river* Their scales flash in the sunlight. You really have to focus to tell the difference between a fish and the sunlight on the water. -Hushpool

*shakes his head* Even if they come out that way I know we can raise them right. *purrs and laughs a little* -Featherwing
*scoffs and looks into the water* sounds like a lot of work to catch a fish
Skyheart

mhmm yea i bet we can *says with a yawn*
Crowtail
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
I just hope Sheepfluff is alright... *sighs* -Flaxenpaw

I was walking through the barn and I sensed another cat then I suddenly was attacked I dont remember much after honestly...I mightve gotten knocked out by then... -Sheepfluff
It is. *smirks* Finally found something big strong Skyheart can't do? -Hushpool

*licks his head* Let's go rest. -Featherwing
*puts his tail on her shoulder* Sunpaw and I will do whatever we can to help. -Darkpaw

*looks more worried* Sheepfluff why did you go? -Scorchstar
That night during the fire...we tried to get our mother to flee with us away...but she wouldn't she wouldn't go back to the forest she couldn't leave the barn her home even as it was engulfed by flames...we tried to get her to leave but it was too dangerous and we left her and ran...we left her to die...I had to know if she escaped cause she would still be there if she did and if she wasn't I would have at least known she met her fate...I just had to know one or the other...and when Brownnut refused to go back with me I decided to go myself after the ceremony cause I knew everyone would be busy and not notice... -Sheepfluff

I know...thank you guys really... -Flaxenpaw
You don't have to thank us. It's what good friends do. No thanks needed. *smiles at her kindly* -Darkpaw

*settles down in front of her* Sheepfluff...you've told me a little about your mother, but I still don't know much. With her being the way you described her why would you go back for her? Why would you risk your own safety for someone who never put yours as a priority? -Scorchstar
She was still my mother...she fed me and taught me to hunt and gave me life...she may not have loved us very much but she respected our lives...until she started losing her mind anyway...she was still a cat she loved and felt like we did she wasn't just a monster and she didn't deserve to die like one burned away and forgotten like a bad dream... -Sheepfluff
*smiles back a little sweetly* -Flaxenpaw
*nods in agreement* better not be trying to do anything sneaky *purrs and gets up*
crowtaill

*lets out a whine* i can do it! *glares at the water waiting*
Skyheart

*nods* yea what ever you need we can help out
Sunpaw
Me never. *purrs in amusement* -Featherwing

*watches him* -Hushpool

*looks and his brother, smile and nods* -Darkpaw

*looks at her sadly* I understand. -Scorchstar
Her name was Star by the way...cause she was golden like a star...she was so beautiful but the world ruined her...and I feel guilty that I was apart of it even though it's not my fault...I know it isn't...but I just thought going back for one last goodbye to pay respects...it just didn't go as planned...I guess that place really is haunted for all of us... -Sheepfluff

*nudges his sister* that's enough Fluffs...don't think of it right now...try and get some rest you're safe now... *licks her head gently and signals both Tigerfang and Scorchstar to leave* -Brownnut
oh really never? *laughs and leans against him*
Crowtail

*narrows his eyes and slaps the water getting nothing* Dang it!
Skyheart

*nods and pads out*
Tigerfang

*cuffs his brother* come on lets show her something fun to do
Sunpaw
*nods and heads out* -Scorchstar
*purrs and nuzzles him* Yep. -Featherwing

Almost. -Hushpool

*nods happily* What should we do? -Darkpaw
this is stupid i dont wanna fish *growls in frustration*
Skyheart

not going to give me another back rub are you? *purrs entering the den*
Crowtail
*Shrugs* you are the one with the plans *grins* you think of something fun!
Sunpaw
*licks his cheek* It's okay. -Hushpool

If you want I will. *lays in their next and brushes his flank with his tail* -Featherwing
*shuffles his paws* Umm...well...-Darkpaw
JUST a back rub! *lays down and puts his head on his paws*
Crowtail

*huffs* stupid fish *swats at the water*
Skyheart

come on something fun you can do it!
Sunpaw
*nips at his whiskers* Relax, handsome. -Hushpool

Promise. *rubs up and down his back* -Featherwing

A walk through the forest? -Darkpaw
*purrs loudly and looks over at Blackpelt* hey!
Crowtail

*mutters and flinches* i am relax...
Skyheart

*nods* see that sounds fun *circles his brother playfully*
Sunpaw
*looks at him in confusion* Why did you flinch? -Hushpool

*keeps rubbing him* -Featherwing

*yawns and looks up from his nest* What? *rubs an eye with a paw* -Blackpelt

I have good ideas sometimes. *laughs a little* -Darkpaw
what cha doing? *purrs and the rubs*
Crowtail

thought you were going to bite my nose off. *mutters* but you didn't
Skyheart

*sits besides him* yea sometimes *leans in to whisper something to him* you need to work on talking to she cats.
Sunpaw
*licks his neck slowly* I would neeever. -Hushpool

Sleeping. *rolls his eyes* Did you wake me up just for this? -Blackpelt

For what? *licks Crowtail's cheek as he rubs his back* -Featherwing

*blushes dark red* W-What do you mean? -Darkpaw
*purrs* well i wanted a talking buddy while i got a nice rub down.
Crowtail

*snickers* please remember training?
Sunpaw

*starts to purr loudly* well i can never tell
Skyheart
*nips at his chin* I like to keep you guessing. -Hushpool

Well what did you wanna talk about? -Blackpelt

*blushes even darker and looks flustered* T-That was an accident! -Darkpaw
gah! you are such a tease! *pulls away*
Skyheart

mmmcmmmm lets talk about your love life *grins*
Crowtail

uh huh really? *chuckles to him*
Sunpaw
C'mon love. You haven't done it with me in so long. Just be gentle. -Hushpool

*scoffs* Okay suuuure. *says sarcastically* -Blackpelt

*Rubs Crowtail's flanks and back* -Featherwing

Of course! *stares at his paws* I'm an idiot aren't I? -Darkpaw
yup *nudges him* but think if you play it out well it might spark!
Sunpaw

*sticks his nose up in the air* i would love to but you might have kits inside you and i dont want them touching me!
Skyheart

*lets out a loud purr* so tell me what have you been doing to get that stress out?
Crowtail
*rolls her eyes* It doesn't work that way. -Hushpool

Warrior duties. -Blackpelt

*looks surprised* Really?-Featherwing

Yea. Not like i have much choice. -Blackpelt

*looks unsure* I just...I have no idea what to say...or do...-Darkpaw
first off dont just blurt things out.. *chuckles*
Sunpaw

you dont know that!
Skyheart

*frowns* but when you have to well you know what do you do?
Crowtail
I do because I'm not a mouse-brain. *purrs in amusement* -Hushpool

Ignore it and keep myself busy with other things. -Blackpelt

*laughs a little* That's hard enough. -Darkpaw
yea i know *cuffs him*
Sunpaw

really? *leans his head back* my neck is stiff. *whines*
Crowtail

and that is suppose to inspire me to mount you? *snickers*
Skyheart
You know you like it when I'm fiesty. *smirks and tugs on his scruff*-Hushpool

*moves his paws up to his neck and rubs, licking the back of his head* -Featherwing

Yes really. -Blackpelt

*smiles at his brother* I don't think I'll ever get the hang of talking to others. Especially she-cats. -Darkpaw
w-well yea! *squirms*
Skyheart

*purrs* have you ever had your brother give you a nice rub down? gosh its amazing!
Crowtail

I'm sure you will get the hang of it!
Sunpaw
*winds around him* You seem...tense. *nips at his shoulders* -Hushpool

No. I've never asked my brother to do that for me. -Blackpelt

*licks Crowtail's neck* Thank you, love. *purrs and rubs around his neck and his chest* -Featherwing

I doubt it. You're definitely better at that. A natural. -Darkpaw
•laughs• please I'm far from that.
Sunpaw

You are missing out! •flexes his claws• hey I said just a back rub you oof stop teasing me!
Crowtail

I'm tense becuase you are being a fox right now! •shivers and nips her ear•
Skyheart
*bites his scruff* Wanna say that again? -Hushpool

Oh I'm sorry. *purrs and goes back to rubbing like he was before* -Featherwing

Yea, I don't need that from my brother. -Blackpelt

No! You really are! You have so much confidence! -Darkpaw
•pouts• I do not.
Sunpaw

•laughs and stretches again• I don't know he is gentle with his paws..could relieve some of that stress
Crowtail

F-fox? •looked a little nervous as he said it•
Skyheart
*shoves him over on his back and moves over him* Now, I'm gonna have to tease you. *rubs her body down on his* -Hushpool

Its not stress! *sighs and presses his face in the moss, drinking in Thorntail's fading scent* I want to touch my mate. -Blackpelt

That's tension. *gets up and pads over to his brother, pawing his back and shoulders* I can feel your knots! -Featherwing

*sits beside him* Really? You seem like it. -Darkpaw
•frowns as he stops and goes over to blackpelt and lays his head on his paws watching•
Crowtail

•growls lightly and squirms• come on you tease s-stop!
Skyheart

•nods• I'm thinking ahead that's all
Sunpaw
Should we go for a walk then? *smiles at the boys talking* -Flaxen
*after Sheepfluff went back to sleep he pads out of the medicine den and over to Scorchstar* I need to ask something really big of you...if certain circumstances were to happen... -Brownnut
Too late for that. *licks his neck and down his chest* -Hushpool

Hold on. *pushes on a spot on his brother's back* -Featherwing

*gasps a sigh of relief when his back cracks* Great StarClan that does feel better! -Blackpelt

*laughs* You're starting to sound like an elder. *rubs his brother's back* -Featherwing

*turns back to Flaxenpaw and nods, his face still red* Of course. *gets up and heads for the entrance* -Darkpaw

Of course, Brownnut. Anything at all. -Scorchstar
I know your fond of my sister and I know she's really fond of you... *sighs* Look if she ends up pregnant with kits from this...please can you pretend to be the father. *looks at him seriously* I know you don't swing that way but I don't want the clan to pity my sister forever because she was raped and had to give birth to bastard kits...we grew up as bastards and want my nieces and nephews to have a better life than we did. I'm not sure if she is pregnant and if she isn't that's great we can move on...but if she is...it would mean the world to me and her if those kits would have a respected tom as a father figure. I really just don't want the clan to think that my sister and her kits are freaks products of misfortune. I want those kits to believe they belong here... -Brownnut
last edited over a year ago
Where are we going on our walk? -Flaxenpaw