Stormclan Members of StormClan: Temporary Forum?

TeamPeeta649 posted on Oct 20, 2016 at 04:16PM
This forum was created because Tanglebelly, Bluefire7777 and myself have been the only ones around for a little while now and we wanted a way to edit the forum and have someone in command. We can always go back to KatieK102's forum if she returns, but for now this is the working forum.
Also, I'd like to start listing mates along with descriptions, so if I've missed a pairing please let me know.

Leader
Falconstar (KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and paws, and forest green eyes (Apprentice: Bloodpaw)

Deputy
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes (Apprentice: Dapplepaw)

Medicine Cat
Merryberry (Bluefire7777) - light she-cat with large orange spots and bright green eyes

Warriors
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Brownnut (Bluefire7777) - large dark brown tom and brown eyes (Apprentice: Thunderpaw)
Sheepfluff (Bluefire7777) - fluffy white she-cat with big brown eyes Apprentice: Mousepaw)
Tigerfang (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white tail
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender, pretty gray tabby she-cat with with one white paw, tail tip and stormy blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Apprentice: Tanglepaw)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes {looks more like a she-cat} (Mate: Crowtail)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing) (Apprentice: Amberpaw)
Ivyfrost (KatieK102) a pale grey she-cat with wide green eyes and white paws (Apprentice: Foxpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes (Mate: Frecklenose)
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes (Mate: Flaxenrose)
Flaxenrose (Bluefire7777) - golden blonde she-cat with bright green eyes and white toes (Mate: Darkmist)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe)
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Apprentices
Foxpaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes
Amberpaw (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, amber eyes
Mousepaw (KatieK102) - brown tabby she-cat with hints of ginger dapples, white paws and chest, hazel eyes
Bloodpaw (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes
Thunderpaw (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Tanglepaw (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw
Dapplepaw (Bluefire7777)- black and golden tortoiseshell she-cat with a white chest and gold eyes

Queens
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Kits
Frecklenose's Litter
Blackkit (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Swampkit (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Sunflowerkit (smartone123) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Hushpool's Litter
Buckkit (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerkit (Bluefire7777) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Pantherkit (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes
Featherwing's Litter
Driftkit (Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudkit (Bluefire7777) - fluffy pure white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Briarkit (TeamPeeta649) - fluffy white she-cat with grey and black paws and green eyes
Pebblekit (TeamPeeta649) - small tan and white tom with blue eyes
Raindapple's litter
Flamekit (smartone123) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorykit (Bluefire7777) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Elders
Streamripple (Tanglebelly) - brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes

Current Season: Leaf-fall
last edited on Sep 25, 2018 at 03:04AM

Stormclan 3244 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 3244

over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
Blue and white. Leaf bare is beautiful. -Darkpaw

Oh you have no idea. *smiles* The nursery can be packed at times. -Scorchstar
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Can't imagine used to one litter at a time -Sheepfluff

I like blue too *smiles* -Flaxenpaw
Wait until you see the lake in mid leaf-bare then. *moves and lays beside her* It'll be frozen over and surrounded by snow. It's stunning. Kind of like you. -Darkpaw

Oh there's usually at least two at a time. One litter in the nursery is rare. The most I've ever seen is four at once. -Scorchstar
Aw that's really sweet Darkpaw *smiles and looks down at the falls* I'm sure it's quite a sight down there -Flaxenpaw
*nods* It's really amazing. You'll have to see the forest covered in snow. I'm sure you'll love it. -Darkpaw
I've never really seen snow I was too young to remember it last -Flaxenpaw
If you love white you'll love the snow. *flicks her ear with his tail* We will have some trouble hunting though. We'll have to work extra hard together. *smiles* -Darkpaw
That's so many! -Sheepfluff

I'm sure though the cold might not be so fun -Flaxenpaw
*purrs and nods* Especially when you have queens that sometimes have six kits in a litter. -Scorchstar

*laughs a little* Not at all. *fluffs up his black and white fur* I'll keep you warm, buddy. *smiles and nudges her shoulder with his head* -Darkpaw
That's so many I hope I don't have six... -Sheepfluff

Thanks *purrs a bit* -Flaxenpaw
How many would you like? -Scorchstar

So, *lays her tail across her back* did I show you a good spot? *looks out at the trees and the lake* -Darkpaw
You did great I knew I picked a good tour guide *laughs a. It* -Flaxenpaw

Idk maybe 3 -Sheepfluff

I can't decide between sticking with 3 so we all get a kit to play or doubling it to six because I like so many names haha
Right! haha It took me a while to decide to settle on three for Feather and Crow's litter.

*nods* Three is typically the norm. -Scorchstar

*purrs and bumps their shoulders* At your service. -Darkpaw
My thing is Iike Freckle Merry and Flint and I've been saving Lake Rain or Apple for Featherwings daughter as possible names but Scorchstar should get a say too and I like Sweet but then that's an odd number in the nursery so one kit is gonna be left out then if I add another only two users get a third kit so now I'm just thinking the hell just have six cause I have a lot of name ideas. But is that overkill?

Yea I was a litter of three -Sheepfluff

*laughs again and bumps him back* -Flaxenpaw
I don't think so. I mean, Nightbreeze and one of my PantherClan cats had a litter of six. Plus, at some point in the future Hushpool is gonna have her own litter and I have no idea how many kits I'll give her.

Me too. So were Blackpelt and Featherwing. Darkpaw and Sunpaw also had an adopted sister at one point. -Scorchstar

*uses his tail to tickle her flank* -Darkpaw
Really? -Sheepfluff

Stop! That tickles! *jumps away giggling playfully* -Flaxenpaw
*nods* It's unfortunate that we've lost so many cats in such a short amount of time. -Scorchstar

*gets up and crouches playfully* What tickles? This? *jumps at her and tickles her more* -Darkpaw
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
As you say love..•holds him down roughly giving him continuously hard thrust•
Crowtail

•snorts out a laugh• that's becuase you aren't s weird cat
Sunpaw
*purrs and moans loudly* S-So good...-Featherwing

*cuffs his ear lightly* If you fall in love you fall in love. Age is just a number. -Blackpelt
Yea...but with two litters coming it'll be busy again soon -Sheepfluff

*squeals and kicks and wiggles her way away and runs back down the hill laughing* -Flaxenpaw
I hope so. *smiles* A full clan is always the best. Everyone all together and interacting with one another. -Scorchstar

*chases after her* Oh c'mon, best friend! Tickles aren't so bad! *laughs and grabs at her tail* -Darkpaw
I can imagine...well I guess if you say three litters within the next year the clan will be pretty full -Sheepfluff

*squeals again and lashes her tail running through the forest back towards camp* -Flaxenpaw
And Juniperleaf will be having hers soon. -Scorchstar

Come back here! *purrs and chases after her* -Darkpaw
Packed nursery it will be its going to be a kitten boom *laughs* -Sheepfluff

Never! *laughs until she stumbles upon a small rat snake and leaps backward in surprise and fear* Darkpaw snake! *says frightened* -Flaxenpaw
Lots of playing and little sleep for anyone. *laughs* -Scorchstar

*pads up to the snake and pins it by the head* Don't worry, these aren't poisonous. -Darkpaw
I know I've seen them in the barn sometimes real big ones...even small snakes are still really scary... -Flaxenpaw

*groans* oh your right...you better take me on walks to get out of there once in awhile then -Sheepfluff
Of course. *smiles and licks her head* -Scorchstar

*kills it with his claws* Don't worry. I'll protect you. -Darkpaw
*smiles* thanks...you're real skilled with killing that...how did you know where to go? -Flaxenpaw

*smiles back at him* you better baby sit sometimes -Sheepfluff
Baby sit? I'll be there with them all the time! -Scorchstar

The easiest place is to get them through the head. Training teaches you how to defend yourself. -Darkpaw
Good I'm glad cause they'll probably outnumber me *laughs* -Sheepfluff

That could come in handy *laughs a bit* -Flaxenpaw
*laughs* I'll make sure they don't bully you. -Scorchstar

*licks her ear* You'll learn soon enough. And until then I'll keep you safe. -Darkpaw
•scoffs• well I guess I won't know till it happens then
Sunpaw

•purrs loudly nipping his neck• mhmmm nice and tight just like I like it.
Crowtail
How kind of you *smiles* should we bring the snake back to camp? -Flaxenpaw

I call in daddy and theyll all run and hide *laughs* -Sheepfluff
last edited over a year ago
*nods and looks over toward the medicine cat den* -Blackpelt

*rubs back against him* Do you really like it? -Featherwing
They better behave or I'll embarrass them in front of the whole clan. Hugging them and cuddling them. *laughs* -Scorchstar

*nods and picks it up* It won't give that much but it's some. -Darkpaw
Sounds like you *laughs* -Sheepfluff

Gotcha *nods and heads back to camp* -Flaxenpaw
They'll be smothered with love. *purrs* -Scorchstar

*follows her* -Darkpaw
I have no doubt *purrs* -Sheepfluff

*pads back into camp helping Darkpaw with placing the snake in the fresh kill pile* -Flaxenpaw
whatcha waiting for?
Sunpaw

*nods nuzzling his cheek and finishes with a hard thrust* i really do.
Crowtail
*smiles* I think we'll be good parents. -Scorchstar

Thanks for going out with me. *smiles* -Darkpaw

Scorchstar. I wanted to make sure he was okay. -Blackpelt

*moans and finishes with him* I love you. -Featherwing
why wouldn't he be?
Sunpaw

*purrs and lays his head on his chest* i know..
Crowtail
Because he's been so worried about everyone else. Who knows if he's been taking care of himself. -Blackpelt

*Purrs and licks his head* -Featherwing
*nips his tail* you worry about everyone else to much to you know
Sunpaw

*looks up at him* if we have more then 4 kits I'm going to lose it you know
Crowtail
*looks back at him* I do? -Blackpelt

*laughs a little* Why is that? -Featherwing
because i dont think i can handle that many paws! *laughs and gets up and starts to groom himself*
Crowtail

*looks at him dumbly* really?
Sunpaw
*shrugs* I just do what I think is normal. -Blackpelt

*sits up and tugs on his ear* Just more love to give. *purrs* -Featherwing
*sighs* fine guess i cant help you..*laughs*
Sunpaw

*lets out a loud purr* mhmm guess i can try.
Crowtail
*smiles and cuffs him lightly* -Blackpelt

*licks his muzzle* -Featherwing
so what do you think that brute of a tom you call mentor is going to teach you tomorrow?
Crowtail

so what are you going to do about it then?
Sunpaw
About what? -Blackpelt

Probably more sparing. -Featherwing