Anime Six Wing RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Aug 23, 2015 at 11:51PM
In the year 2018, year has not changed much. However, one thing has occurred. After a meteor crashed in rural Japan, it was mistaken for just a simple meteor. However, what was inside was much worse. What was inside was a single parasitic alien known as Aleinatus Cerastae, also known as Alien Parasite. The single parasite was a female, who entered the body of a woman, and laid her eggs into the brain of a male host after seducing him. Weeks later, the Alien Parasites had spread to half of the country, hiding as humans, but hide they're true sights, as a deadly ruby colored beetle, who manipulated the body enough to mold it into any figure, making them a deadly foe. However, a group of fighters, who keep the parasite a secret, are doing they're best to fight off the parasite. These fighters are a part of a secret organization known as Six Wing.

Description

Six Wing members use over the top weapons (Examples: A revolver sword, a double sided scythe, or a canon rifle)
Some people who are infected with the parasite can control the parasite and use it for there own selfish needs (These will make you a villain, because even though the human controls the parasite, the parasite still feeds off what is morally right about the host)
Parasites can morph their victims body into any shapes (Examples: Legs can come from the head, arms can be turned into multiple knives, the tongue can strangle victims)
Parasites must eat at a certain period of time, which is midnight, otherwise, they will die
Parasites can infect humans, animals, and even plants

Rules

You can have more than one character, but only if you can handle it
If you are a Six Wing member, you must always fight parasites, no matter what. Never run
If you are a parasite, you must kill people and eat them.
If you are a human who is controlling a parasite, you are to be an antagonist to Six Wing, because unlike other parasites, humans who can control them know of Six Wings existence, and how much of a threat they are to them
Have fun

Anime 707 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 707

over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Six Wing Member: Isn't that the new Agent Theta?

Six Wing Member 2: Yeah. *They approached Shusaku* Uhm, Sir? Are you lost? Do you need help with anything?

*They stood before him respectfully, showing Shusaku that he technically outranked them in terms of Military Classing.*
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Shusaku: I'm just looking for Yusuke
Six Wing Member: Oh, you mean Agent Zeta? Last I saw him he was heading towards the mess hall, but that was a few minutes ago.

Six Wing Member 2: Actually just before we met up for our patrol I saw him leave the mess hall and go down the to the Agent's Quarters, He could either be in his room or at the Agent's Private Gym.
Shusaku: Thanks (Heads to the Quarters)
Yusuke: *He walked out in his weight training gear, a tank top, jersey shorts, a small towel and a few bottles of cold water, he saw Shusaku approaching* Oh, Hey, you're back!
Shusaku: Hello, Yusuke. Shyla told me she wanted me to train, so that's why I'm here
Yusuke: Ah, right, It's my turn to take over your training now. Hmm, well for now, join me, I'm going to the gym to train, we'll need to rent you some boxing gloves and you might want to get out of that heavy clothing, go put something like this on. *He used himself as an example, showing his tank top and jersey shorts* Then meet me back here. Go on!
Shusaku: Very well (Heads out for a bit)
Yusuke: *He sighed as he took a sip from his training water bottle* I'm not so sure how to train this guy... He's pretty mush a master at everything I've seen him do... What could I teach him that he wouldn't already be a pro at...? Damn, Parasite Hybrids are scarily strong... I'm sure glad he's on our side.

Eva: You can say that again.

Yusuke: Oh, hey Eva, how long have you been there?

Eva: Not long, I just got back from a mission in the Capital.

Yusuke: Cool. Tell me about it later, I have to help train Shusaku.

Eva: Agent Theta..? He's an Interesting one to say the least.

Yusuke: Yeah, no doubt. But I kind of feel bad for him, empathetic in a way.

Eva: Huh...? Why's that? *She cocked her head to the side, curiously stepping closer*

Yusuke: Well, he doesn't liek to show emotions, he's just like I was before I was a Six Wing Agent... Remember...?

Eva: Like it was Yesterday... *She frowned* But that's all in the past, I'm sure we can break through to Theta.

Yusuke: I'm not so sure about that. I didn't have a reason to have no emotion... HE DOES...

Eva: I'm still sure we can crack his shell and get him to open up to us. Just give him time.

Yusuke: Right...
Shusaku: (Walks back in, wearing training clothes) I'm back, Yusuke
Yusuke: Awesome. Let's go, you're probably not gonna need to warm up in the Gym so we'll skip that. I got an Idea. We're gonna use the Crash Course.

Eva: Oh... THIS I gotta see...! You know no one's ever beat your or You-Know-Who's time in that Hell Course!

Yusuke: Yeah, but I wanna see it...! Is it possible, with all of Shusaku's strength he could do it... Easily probably...!

Eva: Hmm... Okay, I'll go gather the others, this is gonna be an Event!

Yusuke: Haha, try not to make Shusaku nervous with so many pairs of eyes! *He pat Shusaku's shoulder jokingly*

Eva: *She chuckled* Oh, yeah, whatever Yusuke. Good Luck Theta. You're gonna need it.

Yusuke: Let's go, follow me. This will test you to the limit. Sure as hell did for me...!
Shusaku: What should I expect from this test?
Yusuke: That's th thing... I don't know what the Gauntlet will give you. It's totally random, there's over fourty-five billion variations that this test can cover. All I know is that it will push you to your limits, at least it'll try its damndest to. So, good luck. Tere's no difficulty setting so you can't do anything easier than what the program thinks you should be able to do. Just go into that booth over there and fill out the questionaire inside, answer truthfully, don't worry either, the two most private things you'll have to share is your age and your Name.
(Sorry. Thought this died out again. Very sorry)

Shusaku: Alright (Walks in to get started)

Manfred: (On phone) Yes...... The parasite is among the Japanese Six Wing...... It's a horrible thing to believe, I understand......... Yes........ I'll make sure to eliminate the threat as soon as possible............... What?...... Don't eliminate him....................................... Ah (Grins) I see what you mean. Thank you, sir. I'll make sure to do my best to capture him (Hangs up)
over a year ago horofox said…
Name- Violet Sugarblossom

Age- 17

Personality- Stuck up, thinks highly of herself, polite,emotion less, Short tempered

Appearance- Pic

Occupation- Freely kills parasites for fun

Weapons- Sword and gun rifle
last edited over a year ago
Name- Violet Sugarblossom 

Age- 17

Personality- Stuck up, thinks highly of herself, polite,emot
(Thanks for joining. I just wonder how she'll be when she meets my character.... what with him being a.... half parasite XD)
( Oh my lol! XD )
(Yep. Maybe they'll meet soon)

Shusaku: (Continues writing out his name)
Violet- * Kills parasites * Im not really bored anymore. Now I'm just glad I get to kill for fun. * Sits down and sighs * Man I need some action or something
Shusaku: (Keeps writing out his form)
Violet- * Sees Shusaku * Hey you. * Holds sword to his neck *
Shusaku: ..... Can I help you? (While she has the sword at him, he keeps writing)
Violet- I smell parasite on you. Why? I mean if you even know what they are or youre a parasite. * Holds it closer to his neck *
Shusaku: I've been killing Parasites all day. Maybe the smell's just gotten onto me. I'm guessing you're new too, seeing as how you're pulling a weapon out on your teammates
Violet- I don't have teammates and I'm not new. I've been killing parasites all my life for fun. So I'm not gonna be fooled by a parasite dressed as a human. * Slashes sword at him *
Shusaku: (Takes out his chainsaw sword and blocks her slash) Does this look like a parasite weapon to you?
Violet- I guess not. So who are you?
Shusaku: Just a member of Six Wing, like everyone else here
Violet- Are you lying? Or do you think I'm stupid?
last edited over a year ago
Shusaku: (Shows his ID with the SIx Wing emblem on it) Is this enough to prove myself
Violet- Fine * Puts sword away * Whos everyone else?
Shusaku: There all members of this place as well. You'll have to talk to them to know them
Violet- Fine idiot you were right. Now have you seen any parasites
Shusaku: None here. They send a signal to you when you're needed to hunt down one in the area
Violet- And youre name is what?
Shusaku: It's Shusaku.
Violet- Oh ok Shusaku. I'm Violet
Shusaku: Pleased to meet you, I suppose.
Violet- How do you join youre stupid whatever thing...?
Shusaku: It isn't a club you join so easily. The organization decides whether you join or not
Violet- Then I have to kill you to prove it? * Holds up rifle *
Shusaku: No! Is everything murder with you? You have to pass some tests in order to join
Violet- Will I get extra points if I kill you? * Holds gun to his head *
Shusaku: A human? No. Are you done yet?
Violet- I guess. But I guess I didnt scare you? * Tilts head * Where do I take the test.
Shusaku: Right here. I'm sure they'll pin you up against someone else
Violet- Am I supposed to fight them then? * Pulls out rifle again *
Shusaku: Yes, but no weapons. You'll have to fight them in hand-to-hand combat
Violet- I can do that. Can I kill them?
Shusaku: Do you really think you're supposed to kill them?