Anime Six Wing RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Aug 23, 2015 at 11:51PM
In the year 2018, year has not changed much. However, one thing has occurred. After a meteor crashed in rural Japan, it was mistaken for just a simple meteor. However, what was inside was much worse. What was inside was a single parasitic alien known as Aleinatus Cerastae, also known as Alien Parasite. The single parasite was a female, who entered the body of a woman, and laid her eggs into the brain of a male host after seducing him. Weeks later, the Alien Parasites had spread to half of the country, hiding as humans, but hide they're true sights, as a deadly ruby colored beetle, who manipulated the body enough to mold it into any figure, making them a deadly foe. However, a group of fighters, who keep the parasite a secret, are doing they're best to fight off the parasite. These fighters are a part of a secret organization known as Six Wing.

Description

Six Wing members use over the top weapons (Examples: A revolver sword, a double sided scythe, or a canon rifle)
Some people who are infected with the parasite can control the parasite and use it for there own selfish needs (These will make you a villain, because even though the human controls the parasite, the parasite still feeds off what is morally right about the host)
Parasites can morph their victims body into any shapes (Examples: Legs can come from the head, arms can be turned into multiple knives, the tongue can strangle victims)
Parasites must eat at a certain period of time, which is midnight, otherwise, they will die
Parasites can infect humans, animals, and even plants

Rules

You can have more than one character, but only if you can handle it
If you are a Six Wing member, you must always fight parasites, no matter what. Never run
If you are a parasite, you must kill people and eat them.
If you are a human who is controlling a parasite, you are to be an antagonist to Six Wing, because unlike other parasites, humans who can control them know of Six Wings existence, and how much of a threat they are to them
Have fun

Anime 707 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 707

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Shusaku: (Dodges the attacks with ease)
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Fuko: Oh wow! You're good! This is Fun!! Hyaaah! *She sped up her punches and added kicks into the barrage as well, eventually catching him and sending him sprawling* Awww C'mon! Yuuki (Yusuke) Said you'd be able to beat me without a hitch! Guess he was wrong!

Yusuke: Shut up or else you'll regret it, like right about now! *He shouted into the arena*

Fuko: Huh?
Shusaku: (Suddenly rushed at her with great speed and his her abdomen, sending her across the stage)
Fuko: Guh...! *She coughed up blood and Dropped to the floor groping her stomach* Hak! Ugh...! *She attempted to get up but failed*

Captain: Winner, Newbie.

Yusuke: His name is Shusaku. *He walked into the arena and picked Fuko up and walked her out as the Next contender entered the Arena*

Raiji: Yo! New guy, you better be ready cause... Here...

Captain: Get Ready.

Raiji: ... I...

Captain: Begin!

Raiji: Come!! *He lunged at Shusaku with incredible speed and launched him into the air with a single punch he then jumped after him and continued a short barrage in Mid-Air before hitting with a devastating blow to Shusaku's stomach sending him flying back* I'm not as Careless as Fuu-chin. Don't go Underestimating me.

Yusuke: *When he returned he saw how Raiji was being merciless" He's using that same stupid strategy to use all of his strength in the beginning of the battle to intimidate his enemy and take them out in a few hits if that doesn't work... Hopefully Shusaku-san can use a similar technique to my Iron-Hide ability. All he's known for is his speed but if he keeps up at this pace he'll wear that card out too soon.

Captain: Thanks for the Update Agent Zeta.

Eva: I hope I don't have to fight him I can tell he's way stronger than what we've seen him do... He took Fuko out in one his, Not even YOU can do that Yuu-kun.

Yusuke: Yeah, She's got the best reaction time out of all of us... My Analytical Skills and Physical ability are the only reasons I'm ranked so High...

Takeshi: Still... I would love to Spar with him... He Seems to be on your, or even Shyla and Ryuuji's level.

Yusuke: You can say that again...
last edited over a year ago
Shusaku: (Stands up, not even affected by the punches) Is that all you got?
Raiji: Huh...?! Grrr... Graaah! *He charges at Shusaku*

Yusuke: That's a mistake, he's letting his anger take a hold of him, he's not thinking clearly... *He sighed, he took the mic and spoke* Shusaku-san, End this in a way that doesn't break his neck okay?

Raiji: I'll Kill you!! *He punched with all his might at Shusaku*
Shusaku: (Grabs his fist, holding it tightly, the flings him into the wall nearby, but not hard enough to kill him)
Raiji: Ugh!! *He passed out due to the shock* Damn...

Yusuke: *He carried Raiji out and took him to the infirmary* Good job. Get some rest.

Captain: Break, exit the arena and refresh yourself for the next match.
Shusaku: (Goes and rests)
Yusuke: *He walked into the break room and sat next to Shusaku* You're doing good but now, unfortunately things et tougher, The next guy, Keitaro... Is a hell of a lot stronger than Rai and Fuko. Be careful, I had a hard time defeating these next guys, I had to give up before I fought Takeshi cause I was too seriously injured. I Pushed myself to fight Eva but I couldn't continue after I fought her. Be careful.

*The Alarm Sounded to let them know the Next match was starting*

Yusuke: Good luck out there.

Keitaro: *He was waiting in the arena already sitting down with his legs crossed*
Shusaku: (Walks out and into the arena, eyeing Keitaro)
Keitaro: *He looked up at Shusaku and stood up silently taking a fighting stance, Chinese Martial Arts*

Captain: Begin!

Keitaro: *He just stood, not charging, eyeing Shusaku down and sizing him up*
Shusaku: (Stands there, keeping his eyes on Keitaro, showing he is not intimidated)
Keitaro: *He disappeared and reappeared behind him*

Yusuke: He's improved... *He looked focused*

Keitaro: *He elbowed Shusaku in the back then disappeared before Shusaku could counter and continually jabbed him in weak, pressure-points reducing his overall strength, balance, and concentration* Raimeiken... (Lightning Crushing Fist) *He punched Shusaku once more and sent him flying back and as the punch landed it cracked Two of Shusaku's ribs and caused actual bleeding, he then returned to his Fighting Stance* Bajiquan: Baji-Piguan Combination Form...
(Btw I'm actually gonna make this a battle so no One-Shot-Kills)
Shusaku: (He coughed up a bit of blood, however, he completely ignored the blood and broken bones and kept standing)
over a year ago AltairEzio22 said…
"Since there is no Rp to join right now.......I will join this one and can someone recap me the story of the timeline?"
Name: Jack Raiden/ Mr,Lightning Bolt
Personality: Calm,Talkative,Annoying,Have a Split Personality
Weapon: High Frequency Sword and has a cyborg chest for his lungs failure.
Pic:

"Since there is no Rp to join right now.......I will join this one and can someone recap me the story
(Welcome :D)
over a year ago AltairEzio22 said…
Raiden: "Walks Around the town" Huh......This is the town i am sent to? "Saw's a drab environment" Man.....I would rather go to U.S than this town.....But orders are orders......"Keep's walking until he saws a large building full of people" Hmm......Time to check in that place for some Careless Parasite roaming around...."Enter's the building and opens his visor googles" Nothing........."Saw's a Weird man" HEY! "Grabs the shoulder of the man" Where is your-"Raiden realized that the man was a parasite with a mutated hand" Holy S%IT! "Jumps and attacks the parasite with his High Frequency blade" Crap......His skin is very tough........."Runs towards the entrance of the building and started a beacon for any Six Wing members nearby" Damn.....I hope there are other Six Wing Members in this town.....
Keitaro: Hmm... You're resilient. This will be interesting. Do not disappoint me rookie... *He charged at Shusaku and barraged him with punches but it was stronger and faster than Fuko's attacks with much more skill*
Shusaku: (Kept dodging his punches quickly, barely missing the punches) You're a quick fighter, I'll give you that
Keitaro: Kudos to you for being quick enough to dodge my punches. *He switched styles and brought his knee up and landed a hit to Shusaku's stomach in the same place he'd punched him* Muay Thai Boxing. Get ready. Hyup!! *He Launched yet another barrage of Elbows Knees low, and High Kicks* Hup Hup Hup!! *His defense was impregnable the way he fought, he covered his flank and sides from any counter, moving so fast it was difficult for everyone to track how many attacks were being thrown at Shusaku*
Shusaku: (Continues to dodge, observing Keitaro to find a weak spot)
Keitaro: You learn quickly... You're still no match for Anyone stronger than me. I'll fight until I give out. HAH! *He landed a roundhouse to Shusaku's neck, but was blocked, he then followed-up with a Lariat and an Elbow Axe Drop slamming him into the ground harshly, he backed up immediately after landing the hits* Hurry up now, you've got to have enough Data on me to beat me. Hurry up and do it. Or else I wont give you a chance to hit me again.
Shusaku: (While he's on the ground, he does s sweep kick, knockin Keitaro off his feet. Before he hits the ground, Shusaku quickly gets up, and kicks him in the abdomen, knocking him to the ground)
Keitaro: *He placed his hands just right at his abdomen and pushes off of Shusaku's kick instead reducing the impact drastically, he didn't have enough time to land properly though so he still tumbled back, his slammed into the wall but wasn't seriously injured, he lunged at Shusaku and Axe Kicked at him into a reversal and Arial Round Housed Shusaku as he came back down*
Shusaku: (Before Keitaro knew it, Shusaku grabbed his foot and mid air, dangling him from the ground, and gave a powerful punch to his kidney)

???: (Walks through the Six Wing halls) So, this is my new workplace. It looks like shit
Keitaro: Hup! *He blocked the blow with his fist, giving an equally powerful blow to negate any damage hat would have been done and used the resulting recoil to swing back up and escape Shusaku's grasp flipping forward and kicking down with a double Falcon Talon Axe kick*
Shusaku: (Dodges his attack quickly, only to punch him hard in the side)

???: (Walks into the room where Keitaro and Shusaku are fighting, and watches from the back) (What is this. An organization or some barbaric fighting arena)
Keitaro: Hup! Shi Xiao Ling Duong! *he Rolled his entire body up Shusaku's leg and used the momentum to flick his leg up and kick Shusaku on the side of his head sending him flying* Urk... *He gripped his side where his Rib had fractured* Damn. You can pack a hell of a punch from even that close a distance eh?
Shusaku: (Get back up, unaffected by the punch and walks toward him)
Keitaro: Ugh... Sorry but this is where I say... I give up... You win... My Ribs are coming apart the more I move and it hurts like hell... I wanna be in top shape for the raid in a few months. See ya... *He walked out limping*

Captain: Winner, by default...! Shusaku!

Yusuke: He's Pretty far now... Who's he up against next? Maya right?

Eva: Yeah, if he beats her I'm forfeiting my title immediately.

Yusuke: I'm not judging.

Eva: You know I'm no good in Close Quarters Situations.

Yusuke: Well you're better than the others. Rai and Fuu I mean.

Eva: Yeah I know.

*The Buzzer Sounds as Maya enters the arena, She wore a mask and one of her eyes, the right, was blank with a scar diagonally over it from the middle of her forehead to her cheek* You the new guy? Zeta say's you're promising, you can even beat Epsilon-Sempai if you really cared to try. Wanna bet on that?
Shusaku: I just want to get through this match. Nothing else. If he is a part of it, then I will gladly fight him with honor
Maya: Well, you'll have to Beat me first!! *She disappeared, quick, precise and deadly harsh blows kept bombarding Shusaku's body but Maya herself was nearly impossible to track with sight*
Shusaku: (Completely ignores the pain, as if it isn't effecting him, trying to see where her punches land, and he notices they are all hit him in a clockwise pattern)
Maya: *She noticed a slight twitch in his eye showing that he's trying to track her and if she kept doing what she was doing she be caught so she started to become more random, jumping over him, reversing the rotation, she started to Jab and kick him in vital points like important Joints and close-surface organs* You're resilient, more so than even Zeta. This might take a while.
Shusaku: (Even though he is being hit, and has several broken bones, he doesn't seem to be affected, and just takes the beating)
Maya: HUAH!! She stopped and Punched him in the gut and stomach with a dual blow attack knocking the wind out of him and breaking his lower ribs, snapping them* Give up, I don't want to accidentally kill you, they'd kick my ass if I did.

Yusuke: Yet again she doesn't know how to hold back... Shusaku is holding up exceptionally well, I was almost out of the fight at this point. He's showing promise, like I told you.

Captain: Indeed... It's making me question though... Is he even human? He's surviving a full-on beating by our fastest and second Physically strongest member on the force. It's actually scary...
Shusaku: (Stands right back up, not showing any emotion, especially pain) Is that all you got
Maya: Damn man. I was going all out there. That's scary that you still aren't even showing that you're in pain. No doubt it's pretty unbearable but you're something else... Six Wing is lucky to have someone as strong as you... *She charged him again* RAHH! Take this!!

*They kept fighting*

???: *She walked up behind them* Another newbie?

Yusuke: Urk! Sh-Shyla?! You're back already?! Wh-Where is Ryuuji? Wasn't he with you?

Shyla: He said he wanted to visit his home village before he returned, he'll be another day.

Eva: Shy!! *She jumped on her Hugging her*

Shyla: Haha! Hi Evangeline! How have you been?

Eva: Good, you? Your mission went well I suspect?

Shyla: Without a hitch, the Hive is Destroyed and our Intel is being uploaded into the system now.

Captain: Well done Agent Alpha. You're welcome to watch the Test. Agent Theta is on the field.

Shyla: Ah, so Keitaro is already out huh? He's gotta be really good to have beaten Keitaro, is he another Prodigy like our precious Yusuke here?

Yusuke: I'm not a prodigy, I'm just good at what I do.

Shyla: You're TOO good at what you so, I'm telling you I'll take the Beta Title, you can Have Alpha, I don't need to fight you to know I can't beat you.

Yusuke: Really? I've never been able to beat you, what makes you say I can beat you?

Shyla: I'm not authorized to undertake Rank SSS Missions. But YOU ARE. I'm only Authorized up to S Ranks.

Yusuke: What...? Wait how do you... How do you know about that?!

Shyla: I have connections...
Shusaku: (Begins to start attacking, knowing that she is weaker now)

???: (Appears behind the others, rather creepily) So, is this where the higher arks stand. Just watching two idiots fight each other
Shyla: Idiots? Would you care to test just how stupid we are?

Yusuke: Please don't spill blood all over the announcement booth, I'm the one who's gonna hafta clean it up ya know.

Shyla: Yeah Yeah, I know.
???: Perhaps I should introduce myself. My name is Manfred Maximillion. I am from the European Six Wing organization. I was sent here to Japan.... much to my disgust. I see you all spend your time beating on each other like caged rabid apes
Shyla: This is a Training Program to test the capabilities of new recruits of our new recruits, we are, in fact the strongest, smartest, most skilled special operatives of the Six Wings organization, while The European Branch is far behind us in fourth Place in Effectiveness and Efficacy. Even Funding, Skills, Intel, and most importantly RESPECT.

Yusuke: Besides, you can see how many of your best operatives wanted to Transfer into the Japan Branch and Even the America Branch. You've no credibility or power here, and no right to question our methods.

Fuku: That's Right you creep. *She walked in completely restored sucking on a lollipop* How's the New Guy doing?

Yusuke: Maya's almost done for.

Fuku: Rai is coming soon, he went to check his new Title in and turn in his old one. He's kinda Sad about it.

Takeshi: Yeah, it's the second time he's been beaten in half a year.

Yusuke: Oh yeah, When I joined up right?

Takeshi: Right. Ooh It's heating up!

*They kept watching and ignored Manfred*
Shusaku: (Keeps fighting back, waiting for her to be out of breathe)

Manfred: (Observes Shusaku) That boy, he fights so hard. Judging from the injuries, I'd say he has a few broken bones, and some bad bruises, and yet he keeps fighting.......... That boy...... Something about him is..... odd
Yusuke: You're telling me... He's beyond Exceptional for a fighter, his name is Shusaku, one of the Members of the Main Japan Branch of the Six Wing Organization, but we're testing him to give him his placement in our Tak Forces ranks, we have a special Healing chamber for Severe injuries but only work after a certain time limit. It can restore next to ANY injury sustained if inflicted under 12 hours. No doubt your Branch has a Version open to it's members like we do here but ours is special because our members are the strongest in the country as of now.

Maya: Hah! Hah! Hah! Hah! *She kept punching and kicking forcing him back, and once countered she went on the defensive dodging and blocking, repeating this pattern, hoping Shusaku would tire soon*
Shusaku: (Keeps punching her, not showing any signs of tiring)
Manfred: No, that isn't what I mean. It's like he's... inhuman
Captain: You've seen it too, I fear he may be a mutant but his genes seem to be suppressed. He's not violent towards humans, rather he's extremely hostile towards Parasites, from what our reports say, he enjoys a good fight as well.

Yusuke: Yeah, He's good, too good for a normal human, I have robotic capabilities but that only helps with processing and analysis, defense and strength too but not as much.
Manfred: Perhaps we could try an idea. I brought a parasite here for test reasons, but we could see how he does in a one on one match with one
Yusuke: That sounds good, we'll test your theory after Shusaku finishes his placement test. It's only been the fifth hour and he's still going strong.