Anime Six Wing RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Aug 23, 2015 at 11:51PM
In the year 2018, year has not changed much. However, one thing has occurred. After a meteor crashed in rural Japan, it was mistaken for just a simple meteor. However, what was inside was much worse. What was inside was a single parasitic alien known as Aleinatus Cerastae, also known as Alien Parasite. The single parasite was a female, who entered the body of a woman, and laid her eggs into the brain of a male host after seducing him. Weeks later, the Alien Parasites had spread to half of the country, hiding as humans, but hide they're true sights, as a deadly ruby colored beetle, who manipulated the body enough to mold it into any figure, making them a deadly foe. However, a group of fighters, who keep the parasite a secret, are doing they're best to fight off the parasite. These fighters are a part of a secret organization known as Six Wing.

Description

Six Wing members use over the top weapons (Examples: A revolver sword, a double sided scythe, or a canon rifle)
Some people who are infected with the parasite can control the parasite and use it for there own selfish needs (These will make you a villain, because even though the human controls the parasite, the parasite still feeds off what is morally right about the host)
Parasites can morph their victims body into any shapes (Examples: Legs can come from the head, arms can be turned into multiple knives, the tongue can strangle victims)
Parasites must eat at a certain period of time, which is midnight, otherwise, they will die
Parasites can infect humans, animals, and even plants

Rules

You can have more than one character, but only if you can handle it
If you are a Six Wing member, you must always fight parasites, no matter what. Never run
If you are a parasite, you must kill people and eat them.
If you are a human who is controlling a parasite, you are to be an antagonist to Six Wing, because unlike other parasites, humans who can control them know of Six Wings existence, and how much of a threat they are to them
Have fun

Anime 707 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 707

over a year ago horofox said…
Violet- I found some cake! And a refill for my rifle right her! * Picks up cake * Yummy!
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Shusaku: (Sighs and keeps looking)
Violet- I were a hole I would probably be hidden somewhere where nobody would look?
Shusaku: Yes, your right about that part. These Parasites act like an animal would. They must have a breeding hole hidden somewhere
Violet- Hey how about we make noises and see where they come out from?
Shusaku: I doubt. They already had know why we're here, so they'll most likely stay hidden
Violet- Cant you like pretend to be a parasite and bring them to us to pretend were prey? You know just close your other eye and act lifeless
Shusaku: I have Parasite blood, but that doesn't make me one. They know that I have some human in me, so they'll try to attack if they see me
Violet- Hmm... How about w- ah! * Steps in hole *
Shusaku: You should watch where you're going
Violet- I was watching it just showed up! By the way who makes these parasite things anyway or let me ask that again... Who leads them?
Shusaku: No one. Their like real parasites. They have no leaders or anything. They follow their own beliefs
Violet- No but they come from a egg so they or it have to have a mother!
last edited over a year ago
Shusaku: Yes, but for all we know, they don't really have the love that requires them to listen. If anything, they probably eat each other to decide who's worthy of living
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Yusuke: Violet, he's exactly right, it's a Chaotic Hierarchy where it's almost quite literally a "Dog eat dog world" They kill off the weak at birth and raise the strong to be ruthless killers then at a post-juvenile age they're let out into the world to fend for themselves. We have to get to the hive to kill off hundreds of thousands of young before they can be born, even if it only ends up being one out of a hundred that are accepted and left to live.
over a year ago Horofox6 said…
Violet- I guess you're right... But I think I found the hole?
Shusaku: You sure it's the right one?
Violet- Just come look
Yusuke: If it is we're incredibly lucky, but it could always be a dud hole, we can only hope for the best... We have to kill the Queen, the Hatching Pods, and any infant Parasite Beetles on sight. So keep on your toes, it's about to get a little wild... *He smirked as if he were looking forward to the challenge as he jumped down*
Shusaku: (Jumps down to follow him)
Yusuke: It looks promising at least.
Shusaku: Indeed it does
Violet- * Jumps in behind them * Is the queen pretty
Shusaku: I'm sure she hasn't taken over a body. Probably in it's original form, and now too big to infest a person. Probably a large slug creature
Violet- As slug creature... * Gets chills *
Shusaku: Yep. Just watch your step. Probably lots of slime on the ground that she leaves when she moves through here (Keeps walking, as if not noticing the disgusted look on her face)
Violet- Shusaku! Wait!
Shusaku: What is it?
(Wind, you know you got invited to another Rp right? It's Kiyashimiu or something like that, It's a bunch of us regular RPers, you oughtta join cuz we're all waiting on you since it isn't a real party till you're there! Also, I'll try getting you invited Horofox-san.)

Yusuke: Actually you make a good point there Shusaku, you're most likely correct on the Queen and she's reverted back to her most natural state, therefore if there is none of her smile residue in this place then it may not be connected to the main Hive. So Keep on the lookout for-- *SQUISH* This... Stuff... *He said disgustedly* Jeez... I liked these shoes too... *He lifted his foot and it made a disturbing squelching noise as it separated and slapped around* Guess this is the right place... Ugh... Nasty... *He shook his foot free from the casing of gooey slime* There's a bunch of deposits here... We might actually getting close to the central Hatchery already. So keep on the lookout for Baby Beetles and if you manage to find one see if you can track it to the Nursery so we can torch that as well. Take these... *He handed them all Matchbooks filled with matches and a lighter fluid canister* There's a lot in these things and they burn extremely quickly, try not to blow yourselves up, just ONE of these things can level an entire house if you screw up. And there won't be any time to throw it away, you mess up once and that's it. So be careful when you use it. If you come across any babies or hatching pods just burn it, it's the easiest and quickest way to kill them. And to be Honest, I feel bad for 'em. The poor bastards are just trying to survive, but hey, that's the way the world spins, can't deny that.
Violet- Babies or not they need to be killed, Now I Wanna Kill Something!
Shusaku: Then let's get to it, Violet (Looks for a Baby Beetle)
Violet- Here baby beetles! * Slim drops on her * Ah! MONSTER!
Shusaku: (Looks up) It's a good thing this slim isn't dangerous in anyway. But, It's probably safe to get yourself cleaned up after this mission, just in case
Yusuke: I'll be straight here, the slime poses no threat whatsoever, there aren't even toxins or general infectious bacteria in it, it just smells nasty and, well, it's just plain gross. Hell, you could eat it and nothing would happen. Well, maybe you'd puke cause god knows if that stuff tastes like it smells then you're in for one hell of a ride... *He cleared his throat as he was getting off topic, he pointed into the cave* C'mon we have to get further in, just make sure you kill anything that moves, that isn't a human at least. That includes Shusaku as well, Violet.
Violet- I know. * Walks slower and behind Yusuke *
Shusaku: (Keeps his eye out for any creatures moving)
Violet- You know maybe this isn't a good idea.....

* Something pulls her back without them noticing *

Violet- Mm! Hmmm!
Shusaku: Don't worry, Violet. It will be safe as long as you watch your back
Violet- * Shoots rifle and thing let's go * Is that so.... slimy..... * Flicks hands *
Shusaku: We should be getting close to the Parasite Queen's nest
Violet- I'm going to give her a piece of my mind! * Refills rifle *
Shusaku: Good to hear (Keeps walking)
Violet- So are we closer?
Shusaku: We're getting there
Violet- * Holds onto his shirt * Walk faster
Shusaku: If we walk any faster, the Queen will hear us and try to escape
Violet- Escape where? She's a huge moving slug slime ball
Shusaku: Probably further underground to where we can't reach her
Violet- I guess
Yusuke: *He raised his hand to bar the others way* Hold it... *He got lower to the ground and slowly crept towards a small openingin the wall* !! *He backed off* It's the main hive... I can see the Queen and her guards down there, it looks like they haven't noticed us just yet. I've got a plan... This wall is easy to bust through so first off, if you have a silencer or a flash suppressor for that rifle of yours get ready to use it cause you're posting up here to provide cover fire for us. *He looked to Violet* Shusaku and I will go down there and deal with the guards and peons, once they're numbers are diminished you can come down and we'll all hit the Queen with everything we've got, torch her and get the hell out of here, after that, we have to finc the hatchery and the nursery, then torch those as well, at that point we'll just have to get out of this place before it burns down, with us inside.