Anime Six Wing RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Aug 23, 2015 at 11:51PM
In the year 2018, year has not changed much. However, one thing has occurred. After a meteor crashed in rural Japan, it was mistaken for just a simple meteor. However, what was inside was much worse. What was inside was a single parasitic alien known as Aleinatus Cerastae, also known as Alien Parasite. The single parasite was a female, who entered the body of a woman, and laid her eggs into the brain of a male host after seducing him. Weeks later, the Alien Parasites had spread to half of the country, hiding as humans, but hide they're true sights, as a deadly ruby colored beetle, who manipulated the body enough to mold it into any figure, making them a deadly foe. However, a group of fighters, who keep the parasite a secret, are doing they're best to fight off the parasite. These fighters are a part of a secret organization known as Six Wing.

Description

Six Wing members use over the top weapons (Examples: A revolver sword, a double sided scythe, or a canon rifle)
Some people who are infected with the parasite can control the parasite and use it for there own selfish needs (These will make you a villain, because even though the human controls the parasite, the parasite still feeds off what is morally right about the host)
Parasites can morph their victims body into any shapes (Examples: Legs can come from the head, arms can be turned into multiple knives, the tongue can strangle victims)
Parasites must eat at a certain period of time, which is midnight, otherwise, they will die
Parasites can infect humans, animals, and even plants

Rules

You can have more than one character, but only if you can handle it
If you are a Six Wing member, you must always fight parasites, no matter what. Never run
If you are a parasite, you must kill people and eat them.
If you are a human who is controlling a parasite, you are to be an antagonist to Six Wing, because unlike other parasites, humans who can control them know of Six Wings existence, and how much of a threat they are to them
Have fun

Anime 707 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 707

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Shusaku: He's gone. There's nothing we can do now. There was nothing we could do
over a year ago Horofox6 said…
Violet- I could! He's was right there! What happened!
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Yusuke: *He came through on the walkie-talkie* I assume that since I heard and felt the explosives detonate that you're outside so get moving, even outside might not be far enough away for the radius of my attack. Regardless My defense is about to give so I'm gonna use it now, If you guys get caught up in it I'm sorry. *The line was cut with a short burst of Ststic* Here we go... *He sheathed his blades and took a fighting stance, his eyes glossed over with a red glare, he made a quick and sudden movement as if he were reading to propell himself intoa sprint, he disappeared and the Goliath began to fall to it's knees, the ground shook violently and the walls cracked and crumbled with each impact more and more until the Warehouse started to come down* This is it. Great Art: One Grain. *The Goliath began tearing to shreds, it emerged from the surface which was now turning into sand from all of the vibration, the Goliath floated in mid air and Yusuke put his hands on the handles of his blades his blades* Become a Sacrifice for my Blades Bloodlust. Sacred Art: Iai Barrage. Step one. *He moved back and forth passing the monster but not moving his hands as far as anyone could see, but the Goliath began to cut into multiple pieces* Step Two. *He drew his swords and connected them at their Hilt he swung it around skillfully and surgically severing important Joint, all the damage was dealt long before the Monster even had the chance to regenerate any part of it* Now. God Art: Searing Fist: Buddha Slap... *He preformed a frontflip, switching the form of the blade mid spin into a normal double edged blade and slamming the side of it into the Goliaths minced body, sending it into the ground with horrifying speed and power, Yusuke Stood after the long string of techniques, he just as quickly dropped to one knee* Urk... *He gripped his arm, letting his blade fall to the ground with a clang* What...? *He looked at the two who were somewhat nearby, he shouted to them* Did you think I was gonna let myself get Killed here...? *He grinned confidently*
Shusaku: I had a feeling you had something crazy planned. Guess it worked out in the end for us all
Violet- I could've cared less if he died or not. * She said crosses her arms and turning away *
Shusaku: (Says without much emotion behind it) Is that why you ran back to find him, demanding that we wouldn't leave without him?
Violet- I don't remember ever doing that.
Shusaku: Is that so, or is it a lie?
last edited over a year ago
Yusuke: ANYWAY. *He said in a loud clear voice, but not demanding, simply enough to grab both their attetion* This is a Successful Mission Complete, so we should get back to HQ, I've gotta report this. A fully Grown Goliath was here, luckily it was still half asleep so it was almost a hundred times easier to kill than it would have been if it were fully awakened and enraged. However, this could mean trouble if Parasites are cultivating Mutated Goliaths. These things, if you didn't know, aren't born from a Parasite Hatchling latching to a Human Host, they're grown organically and into their juvenile form immediately. They possess unprecidented amounts of Physical Strength and Stamina, their Hide is fifty times harder than the blades that normal parasites can mold their limbs into. But the Goliaths however can't actually use that ability that is such a staple to the Parasites fighting style. *He stood up finally as he regained his strength* Ugh... Whew that beat the wind straight out of me, hot damn that was a tough fight... *He heaved a heavy sigh and continued as he walked along with them, his swords sheathed safely inside their scabbards* Like I was saying, these assholes are a bunch of tough sons of bitches, few can handle them in close quarters combat. I'll say, if you were trained to fight them you'd be able to do it, but even after three months you'd still be rather sketchy to be put on a Goliath Hunt. Shusaku. I acknowledge your strength but to fight these things you need expertise in the real thing. Even I, although my record of Parasite Kills marks over the Ten thousands range, I've only ever Killed four of these things, with and without help from others. Only two people have fought one of these things long side me and lived. That would be Shyla and Eva. So those two could teach you more about these things if you're interested. But anyway, let's focus on the task at hand. Getting Home. We'll reap some good rewards for exterminating not only a fully fledged hive, but an adult Goliath as well.
Violet- Do i get a reward?
Shusaku: Good. Then let's get back
Violet- They'll give me something right? Wait, will they?
Shusaku: I believe that is what he said
Violet- Woo!
Shusaku: Now let's get back while we can
Yusuke: Right. *He nodded calmly, he was limping while walking, and while it was noticable it wasn't very obviously severe so it didn't warrant much attention, he did however keep his arm in check, he rubbed it and gripped it, winding every time it moved too sharply* Damn, think I might have broken it... Nothing the chamber can't fix but this sure does suck... *He sighed* Wow, I guess I can't fight at 100% still...
Shusaku: Seems like you barely got away from that thing
Yusuke: Haha, this is actually the recoil damage that my last attack deals. It maxes out the stress put on your arms but as I'm not at 100% strength I couldn't harden my arms to fortify the blow, therefore I broke my arm.
Shusaku: It's lucky you got out fast enough
Violet- Yup. As long as youre breathing.
Yusuke: No kidding, right? *He stumbled a bit over a small piece of rubble* Uuu...! Whoa! I guess I must be more out of it than I thought... *He sighed* I just wanna go to sleep... I guess I could nap in the Pod back at HQ... It'll take about an hour and a half to heal my arm completely anyway...
Shusaku: It's a good thing you didn't sustain anymore injuries)
Yusuke: You know, I think I hurt MYSELF more than that thing did.
Shusaku: Let's just be thankful you managed to kill it, or it didn't inject little parasites into your body and now have parasites flowing through your bloodstream right now.... That was a joke
Yusuke: Eheh... *He chuckled softly and somewhat perturbed by his emotionlessness after such a disturbing joke* Yeah, well you should work on the punchline a bit more. And even if I did I wouldn't be affective, I've got Parasite blood running through my veins too remember?
Shusaku: I guess you are right. That joke was tasteless. And I do remember that you have parasite blood
Violet- Wait hold up. Youre both parasites
Shusaku: Were only half parasites, but from different terms. I was born due to my father being human and my mother being a parasite. It's a complicated story, but my genes are more closer to parasites than is are
Violet- I see by your eye
Yusuke: Haha, no, I'm technically a Pure Blooded Human, Both my parents were Human. I was Born a Human without any Parasitic Blood in me, but due to some events a few years ago Parasite Blood was infused into me and therefore I have Parasite Blood in me, it's not like I have the instincts or pure ability of one but I do have enhanced senses as well as better physicality than most humans, as well as a rapid recovery time, well, relative to humans, although I couldn't hold a candle to this guys regenerative ability, it's crazy I tell you. *He patted Shusaku on the back woth his good arm* Well, Crazy in a good way. Eheh. *He smiled* So don't worry, we're still Humans, cause we say we are.
Violet- As long as you don't seduce anybody you're human to me as well
Yusuke: *He chuckled* Seduce? What, like how a Parasite takes over a human? God no. I don't think Shusaku can do that either, he can't even mold himself like the Parasites so something like THAT should be out of the question, right Shusaku?
Shusaku: That is right
Violet- My point exactly, but I mean I don't think either of you can have a stable relationship with a regular girl either
Shusaku: Yusuke might, but it's best I am not that close to a female. It could be dangerous
Violet- So you're basically half of a parasite or 30%? Or?
Yusuke: Hey, hey. Saying stuff like "I can't have a stable relationship with a girl" hurts my pride as a man. I may have parasite blood in me but that doesn't by any means signify that I act like one! I'm human, simple as that, I've just never dated before, so I wouldn't know what to do in a romantic relationship.
Shusaku: And it's best that I don't get involved in one. And I believe I am half a parasite
Violet- Shusaku not ashamed. He states the cold hard truth
Yusuke: That's just the way he is. Please bear with it... *He chuckled*
Violet- Laughs a little * Lets get going already
Shusaku: Good idea (Makes his way back with them)
Yusuke: *He opened up the hatch to the HQ after they made their way through the labyrinth* Well... *He winced and held onto his side* I should go to the pods... I'll be in there for a while so you go heal up and head to the debrief, I'll join you after. *He limped to the Medical Offices*
Shusaku: Sure thing (Heads to the main hall, where the others are bound to be)
Shyla: Oh, Shu-kun. Back already? Where's Yu-kun? *She saw Violet* And who's the new face? Your girlfriend?
last edited over a year ago
Shusaku: No, this is a new member. Her names Violet. Yusuke got attacked when our mission became an X-Rank. He was able to survive, but was injured. He's healing right now
Shyla: *Her face became concerned when he said "X-Ranked", she rushed over to Shusaku and Violet* Are you okay?! Why did it turn into an X-Rank Mission?! What happened?!

Yusuke: *He was halfway finished with his healing, his ribs were already healed and the rest of his bruises were fading*

Shyla: What kind of Parasite appeared?!

Raiji: Shyla, calm down. it was probably a Goliath, if anything it was probably Mutated. But more for power than any special abilities, that's the only reason Yusuke would get hurt fighting it. And judging how the town isn't being reported as "Destroyed" he didn't have to resort to using Raikiri, One Finger Iai, or Gungnir. So it wasn't worth actually trying, he knew he was gonna win but he made it sound worse than it was to protect these two.

Shyla: B-But still...

Raiji: If you're so worried why not check up on him yourself? You're like an older sister to him, he'd be happy to see you.

Shyla: No, not right now, we need to debrief what we've done for the Week. Also, before that I have an announcement, to all of the Agents in Project Omicron, the Agents are all going on Vacation, we have equally qualified warriors from America and Great Britain coming in to hold down the fort while we're out but the Director has advised us to relax for a while, as thanks for our continuous work, of course this comes with a condition. If a threat that is S-Rank or Higher we have to deploy if they can't handle it within an hour. Although that time constraint is generous we're still Agents of Six Wings and therefore must act like it when it matters most.

Raiji: Roger that, you aren't Alpha for no reason.

Eva: Cool, we finally get our first vacation in a long time.

Raiji: Yusuke will be happy too. We should all go out drinking or go to the beach some time.

Shyla: Half of the people here aren't old enough to drink dummy.

Raiji: Haha, but they ARE old enough to drive.

Shyla: *She sighed shaking her head* We'll wait for Yu-kun to return. In the meantime, Shu-kun, please fill us in more about your last Mission.
Shusaku: The mission was successful, despite a few surprises. After defeating the Queen that was inside the nest, we were seperated when we went to the Hatchery and Yusuke went to the Nursery. He was attacked by a Goliath, but managed to defeat it and got out before the bombs went off. The nest is completely destroyed
Violet- I was punched in the stomach...
Shusaku: Yes, that happened as well