Anime Six Wing RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Aug 23, 2015 at 11:51PM
In the year 2018, year has not changed much. However, one thing has occurred. After a meteor crashed in rural Japan, it was mistaken for just a simple meteor. However, what was inside was much worse. What was inside was a single parasitic alien known as Aleinatus Cerastae, also known as Alien Parasite. The single parasite was a female, who entered the body of a woman, and laid her eggs into the brain of a male host after seducing him. Weeks later, the Alien Parasites had spread to half of the country, hiding as humans, but hide they're true sights, as a deadly ruby colored beetle, who manipulated the body enough to mold it into any figure, making them a deadly foe. However, a group of fighters, who keep the parasite a secret, are doing they're best to fight off the parasite. These fighters are a part of a secret organization known as Six Wing.

Description

Six Wing members use over the top weapons (Examples: A revolver sword, a double sided scythe, or a canon rifle)
Some people who are infected with the parasite can control the parasite and use it for there own selfish needs (These will make you a villain, because even though the human controls the parasite, the parasite still feeds off what is morally right about the host)
Parasites can morph their victims body into any shapes (Examples: Legs can come from the head, arms can be turned into multiple knives, the tongue can strangle victims)
Parasites must eat at a certain period of time, which is midnight, otherwise, they will die
Parasites can infect humans, animals, and even plants

Rules

You can have more than one character, but only if you can handle it
If you are a Six Wing member, you must always fight parasites, no matter what. Never run
If you are a parasite, you must kill people and eat them.
If you are a human who is controlling a parasite, you are to be an antagonist to Six Wing, because unlike other parasites, humans who can control them know of Six Wings existence, and how much of a threat they are to them
Have fun

Anime 707 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 707

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Shusaku: Or perhaps, he will just be on his way back to his nest. That's why we will not engage until we are sure it finds it's nest. Understand. That is the plan
over a year ago horofox said…
Violet- * Yells * Parasites! Parasite!
Shusaku: (Covers her mouth) Can you shut up for five seconds. I said we don't engage in anyway
Violet- * Slaps his hand * Get your hands off me.
Shusaku: Than follow orders. Now be quiet and follow him. Don't speak to him, or fight him, or let him see you. Follow him secretly. Can you do that?
Violet- * Grips rifle but just stays quiet and follows * hm...
Shusaku: Good (Follows behind the Parasite)
Violet- * Writes down note * So how long does this take?
Shusaku: As long as it has to
Violet- * Writes * Boring...
Shusaku: (Follows him, being quiet)
Violet- Follows clutching rifle * ...
(The Parasite walks down an alleyway)
Shusaku: (Quietly) Keep an eye on him
Violet- Goes on top of a building * Why are you so slow?! * Whispers *
Shusaku: Fine. You follow him from up there. I'll follow him down here
Violet- Fine. * Walks on building *
Shusaku: (Keeps following the Parasite)
Violet- Just get there already!
Shusaku: Learn to be quiet, Violet. We're sticking with the plan, no matter what
Violet- He can't go a little faster?
Shusaku: No. Now be patient
Violet- * Mocks him * Im about to shoot him...
Shusaku: Then you'll sabotage the mission, and you'll be seen as a liability and thrown out of Six Wing. Maybe executed for knowing too much. I suggest you stick to the plan
Violet- Fine.
(The Parasite turns a corner)
Shusaku: (Continues following)
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Yusuke: Alright. We've confirmed that this is the entirety of the hive, you have to get into that warehouse, on the far south side. The main pods are underground so get inside and find them, destroy them. Kill any and all parasites you come across. You're free to open fire whene want. I'm going to move in on your position soon. *He stood up and cocked the gun, putting a bullet into the guns chamber* Don't die... That's an order... *He smirked and slid down the hill into the compound*
Violet- Yes! Gun time! * Shoots parasite * Ha!
Shusaku: (Pulls his sword out) Violet, keep an eye on me while I'm on ground level, alright (Runs into the warehouse)
Violet- Got it! * Jumps on the roof *
over a year ago Horofox6 said…
Violet- Hurry up Saku! * Shoots them through roof *
Shusaku: (Runs inside, only to see an army of them) Damn! I didn't expect this much in such a small building
Violet- I thought you knew about you're own kind! * Shoots some down *
Shusaku: I am not one of them. Never mistake me for them (Begins slicing them in half with his sword)
Violet- Its not mistake its true. * Shoots more down and reloads * And until you'll admit it, you're one of them in my eyes.
Shusaku: Just get the mission done (Kills another one)
Yusuke: Well, That's just you... *He slid down the hill, sniping a few that were sneaking up on Violet and Shusaku* Watch your backs alright? They're coordinated, they're a hive mind, most of them have no real independence. *He threw the rifle down after it runs out of bullets and runs to Shusaku's side, his blades drawn and fused together into one large sword, he cut down drones left and right*
Shusaku: (Continues to kill a few more Parasites) Good thing you got here when you did
Yusuke: Well, I couldn't just leave a friend to deal with an army on his own now could I? If I did, you'd be taking all the fun! *He kicked away a parasite and stabbed it through the neck, picking it up and tossing it into a few more parasites knocking a bunch of them down* Now, we have to find a way to get under ground, they're likely holed up in an enclosed area and the entrance will be heavily guarded. That's out way in, we'll cut down any parasite that stands in our way, we have to destroy the hive breeder pods before they can hatch any more parasites or else we'll be in real trouble, they could latch to us and we'd become parasites, it could even happen to you, Shusaku, it'll turn you into a full parasite.
Shusaku: Then I guess we'll have to be very careful then (Slices off the head of one) Let's find those breeder pods then (Slices another one in half)
Violet- Wait! Breeder pods! Nu uh no way that's not what I signed up for! * Shoots parasites stops and looks at them *
Shusaku: Then you can wait up here
Violet- You two are serious?
Shusaku: Yes, we are
Violet- If you two are going then I'm going too! Now let's go! * Walks and puts head up *
Shusaku: Good (Looks for the hole to the underground)
Violet- What are you looking for?
Yusuke: The entrance... *He kicked down a parasite and stabbed it through the head, twisting the sword and tearing it's head from the body* Tch... It seems too quiet here... Let's give this place one look over then move on to another warehouse, it's bound to be in one of them. Probably a small closet or something, so keep an eye out, if you miss anything we might accidentally overlook it. *He sheathed his sword after wiping off the blade on the clothes of a dead body* There seems to be a few lurking in here so be careful, they might be trying to ambush us since they know by now that they can't beat us head on. Stay frosty. *He walked off to one of the edges of the warehouse and searched near darker corners and small enclosed spaces at the walls and inside small janitor closets for where the hive entrance may be*
Shusaku: (Looks around, as he sliced a couple that jumped from the ceiling effortlessly)
Violet- Hey look what I found! Come come here!
Shusaku: (Comes over) What is it?